Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity Stream and Walking With Dinosaurs ect..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

Curiosity Stream and Walking With Dinosaurs ect.. Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Stream and Walking With Dinosaurs ect..   Curiosity Stream and Walking With Dinosaurs ect.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 8:26 am

I recently signed up for "Curiosity Stream" because I saw a lot of adds on YouTube. I figured I'd check out the price and content to see if I was interested. It's full of all kinds of documentary films and mini series. What I thought might interest you guys was that "Walking with Dinosaurs" and all the spin offs are available. There are a few other series and mini features about prehistoric life as well as just about every other science filled documentary type you can think of. Its 19.99 for a year HD subscription so go check it out if you're interested.

https://curiositystream.com/

If you check out the link on a desktop or laptop you can browse their content which I cant seem to do on my mobile.

Oh, and I'm not mentioning it because I'm working for them or anything, I'm just excited to rewatch these old dinosaurs documentaries for nostalgia sake. The science might be out of date, at least partially, but I cant wait to rewatch them. Just wanted to share for anyone interested.

Curiosity Stream and Walking With Dinosaurs ect..
Page 1 of 1