Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!

Go down 
+3
dance2nite
Robotpo
Sickle_Claw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Empty
PostSubject: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Thanks to Robotpo for posting it first in the general thread! But I felt it deserves its own thread as well!

https://collider.com/jurassic-world-3-lewis-dodgson-campbell-scott/

Quote :
In Jurassic World: Dominion, Dodgson has been promoted to CEO of Biosyn Genetics, but only time will tell whether the character proves to be the threequel’s big villain. Either way, Dodgson’s reemergence may serve as the catalyst for the return of the franchise’s three original heroes, Dr. Alan Grant (Sam Neill), Dr. Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern), and Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum), all of whom will have sizable roles in Dominion.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 5:43 pm

25 years after he was the lead villain in Crichton's second book, we're finally getting him in another movie!

I wonder if Dodgson will have his habit of hurling people out of moving vehicles?

Also wonder if Scott Haze will be playing the "Howard King" role (maybe not literally King, but Dodgson's number 2)? scratch
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 8:09 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Bit more information here:

Quote :
It’s been confirmed that Dodgson has since been promoted to the CEO of BioSysn, and as an audience we will be re-introduced to him as an “Inspirational, Steve Jobs-type” of industry leader.

https://www.jurassicoutpost.com/weve-got-dodgson-here-campbell-scott-joins-jurassic-world-dominion-in-iconic-role/

Seems like they're going with the original novel's Dodgson who seemed more legit as opposed to the TLW novel Dodgson who was more a black sheep of the company (not to mention a sociopath).
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 9:03 pm

This is exciting. BioSyn has a lot of unused potential.

Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 12:28 pm

Hurray!! I think this opens up so much more potential for plots that anything else they've done since TLW. Considering I've heard a lot of talk about series, more films, and so on, I think the addition of Biosyn back into the Jurassic Franchise is a great move.

Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Bit more information here:

Quote :
It’s been confirmed that Dodgson has since been promoted to the CEO of BioSysn, and as an audience we will be re-introduced to him as an “Inspirational, Steve Jobs-type” of industry leader.

https://www.jurassicoutpost.com/weve-got-dodgson-here-campbell-scott-joins-jurassic-world-dominion-in-iconic-role/

Seems like they're going with the original novel's Dodgson who seemed more legit as opposed to the TLW novel Dodgson who was more a black sheep of the company (not to mention a sociopath).
This is my guess here, that the viral site for Jurassic World Dominion will feature Biosyn, presented as a benevolent company. Also that Dodgson will be presented as someone who is a philanthropist and a good person, at least to the outside world.

Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
The Malone Society

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 1:41 am

I quite honestly squealed in excitement when I heard the news, this is something that I've been wanting to see for a LONG time. I think it's because of this news that I logged onto this site for the first time in over a year, because Dominion is potentially less than a year away and thanks to the news about Dodgson I am HYPED!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 7:16 pm

Finally.

PostSubject: Re: Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!   Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lewis Dodgson cast for Jurassic World 3!
Page 1 of 1