Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years? Empty
PostSubject: So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years?   So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 7:03 pm

I have read countless Juassic Park (and World) message boards, forums, articles, Facebook groups, Instagram photos, Twitter posts and Youtube videos over the last 20 years and over the last 2 or 3 years one thing that I have noticed that has me puzzled and perplexed about the Jurassic fanbase is the amount of fans that were asking for a Giganotosaurus to appear on Dominion hyping it as if it were some sort of super special dinosaur that really needs to be in the series.

When in reality the Giganotosaurus seems to be very similar to T Rexes. They can do more or less the same things and are about the same size and body type. So why exactly is it that so many fans are so thrilled with the Giganotosaurus?

What exactly makes it so special that so many fans asked for it so much? What exactly makes it so unique that so many fans are so thrilled about it? To me it seems more or less like another T Rex. Wich is why I really feel it is really redundant to have it in Jurassic World Dominion. We already have T Rexes and Spinosauruses to fill in the role of big bad carnivore that wreaks havoc. And at least the Spinosaurus looked different enough from the T Rex to stand out. Not to mention one can clearly understand the reasons why fans are asking for the Spinosaurus to return (many need the long awaited rematch while others would like for it to have a cameo to know about its whereabouts). But the Giganotosaurus? What exactly are the reasons that so many fans need it so much on Dominion?

Not to mention there are many other dinosaurs that deserve to be in the movie much more than a Giganotosaurus. The TLW T Rex family (fans love the Buck and the Doe) or at the very least Junior and even the Spinosaurus deserves to be in Dominion much more than a Giganotosaurus....Sorry but this trilogy has had so many curve balls that at this point it almost feels like The Last Jedi in the sense that there are obvious things to do yet they always go on some strange directions and some make little to no sense wich is why at this point i am so sick of the curve balls of this trilogy that I might sit this one out.

But anyways back to the Giganotosaurus...So why exactly is it that it is so overwhelmingly popular to the point where many fans are in a state of bliss about it being on Dominion?

And please do not downvote me for this. I am not trying to offend anybody. Just want an answer to a topic that has me very baffled and taken aback.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years?   So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 11:51 pm

I'm excited to get another big carnivore (that actually existed), but it's not some game changer for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years?   So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 12:47 am

Megatronus Rex wrote:
I'm excited to get another big carnivore (that actually existed), but it's not some game changer for me.

Yeah, that is ok. One can understand dinosaur fans wondering if new dinosaurs will show up in the movies. But it just seemed a little odd how obssessed some fans were about asking for a Giganotosaurus to appear on the Jurassic World movies.

In fact I think I have seen many more fans asking for the Giganotosaurus than the also popular Dilophosaurus.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years?   So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So why exactly is it that that so many fans have asked for and are so overhyped about the Giganotosaurus being in Dominion so much for the last 2 or 3 years?
Page 1 of 1