Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Jack Horner did a Q&A at the Jurassic Outpost fan exhibition day in Philadelphia today & mentioned that the script for JW2 is "exciting" & kept mentioning Carnotaurus throughout the Q&A, could that be a hint we may see one in the new film? Hope so... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Still trying to figure out if Sam himself was the one to tweet out the joke or if someone edited it.

No answer yet.

Although I doubt it matters either way to be completely honest(as far as him appearing).

I just wanted to know if it was him specifically, cause I'm nosy like that Very Happy

Somehow I doubt Sam would have used hashtag #JW2...
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:45 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Jack Horner did a Q&A at the Jurassic Outpost fan exhibition day in Philadelphia today & mentioned that the script for JW2 is "exciting" & kept mentioning Carnotaurus throughout the Q&A, could that be a hint we may see one in the new film? Hope so... Cool

I would like to see Carnotaurus. I would like to see Horner get fired and replaced by somebody else (Scott Hartman)even better.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 7:50 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Killing him would be going too far. Returning characters aren't necessary and if they're simply not a part of the story, just make a reference to them or not mention them at all.

I'm not saying to kill him on screen, but have somebody mention that he died of cancer or something like that.
That'd be one of the most pointless fan disservice ever.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:41 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Killing him would be going too far. Returning characters aren't necessary and if they're simply not a part of the story, just make a reference to them or not mention them at all.

I'm not saying to kill him on screen, but have somebody mention that he died of cancer or something like that.
That'd be one of the most pointless fan disservice ever.

Yeah, I echo that sentiment, if you must kill of a character who hasn't passed on in real life due to age like Richard Attenborough, make it matter. If Malcolm or Grant were to appear in some capacity and having one or the other dying helped service the story in some way and would be emotionally impactful on audiences, then it could work. Mentioning them as having died off-screen, even with a real life impetus to reinforce that, would come off as bad taste. Hammond's death was kept ambiguous for several years after The Lost World, and in the case of Jurassic Park III there was no evidence presented as to whether he was alive or not, and during the revolving door of possible sequel ideas the option of bringing Attenborough back was kept open, until it looked like his age and declining health would not allow for it.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 5:24 pm

So Rexy confirmed in JW2. What a surprise...

I hope she isn't the only T.rex that appears. We need a main one like Buck. If not, I'll pass.

And I still hope to see obscure dinosaurs, specially new theropods. I'm waiting. I'm dreaming.

And you guys only say that bc Grant is a fan favorite, if he was another paleo character no one would care if he died offscreen. Personally I wouldn't care if he died offscreen, I'm really tired of some fanservices so I would actually love a dark tone, show that everyone dies even fan favorites.

There are just 2 characters that I think I would not want to see dying offscreen, the rest I don't think I would care.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 5:38 pm

For those who would like to see proof of that; Colin Trevorrow confirming Rexy's appearance in the sequel via Twitter

As for me, I kinda had a feeling this would happen; after making such a strong comeback at the end of the last movie, it almost seemed inevitable.

With that said, I would have pushed for the introduction of a younger T. rex, male or female, as the new representative of the species, since the idea of T. rex as the larger than life, almost Godzilla like force of nature that inadvertently saves the day is probably played out for all it's worth. And I would love to see new large theropods be given some onscreen time to shine.

Ultimatley, we don't know how much she will appear in the film, even a well executed two to three minute cameo would suffice. If her appearance involves her still being an active hunter who attacks the Isla Nublar expedition on sight like a real predator, then I imagine we would regard her inclusion as a positive move overall. I've flip-flopped between this alternative option for months, and as of now I don't know how I would feel about Rexy appearing just to be killed off by old age, or worse bullet fire.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 7:04 pm

I am happy with Rexy's return, I just hope she has a human kill again this time around like in JP.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Oh MY GOD!!!!!! Yes!!!! 

Sorry but this pleases me. 

I wonder if the scene will be brief? I would like to see her eat someone as well but it would also kind of be cool to see her just as a peaceful animal not on the hunt in a scene IMO.

Edit: I know the tweet asking specifically refers to Rexy, but is there a chance Colin is talking only Species?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:01 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
For those who would like to see proof of that; Colin Trevorrow confirming Rexy's appearance in the sequel via Twitter

As for me, I kinda had a feeling this would happen; after making such a strong comeback at the end of the last movie, it almost seemed inevitable.

With that said, I would have pushed for the introduction of a younger T. rex, male or female, as the new representative of the species, since the idea of T. rex as the larger than life, almost Godzilla like force of nature that inadvertently saves the day is probably played out for all it's worth. And I would love to see new large theropods be given some onscreen time to shine.

Ultimatley, we don't know how much she will appear in the film, even a well executed two to three minute cameo would suffice. If her appearance involves her still being an active hunter who attacks the Isla Nublar expedition on sight like a real predator, then I imagine we would regard her inclusion as a positive move overall. I've flip-flopped between this alternative option for months, and as of now I don't know how I would feel about Rexy appearing just to be killed off by old age, or worse bullet fire.

Hopefully, she manages to have a biological heir. I heard something about a younger male T. rex. Maybe that can be her son or a younger mate. If that happens, then I wouldn't mind her dying from old age as long as it wasn't from man-made weapons.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Trexbreakout
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:42 am

Is he talking about the old one on nublar or trex in general?
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:03 am

I'm fine with it, but it's not particularly exciting news. As long as she doesn't get killed by guns, everything should be fine.
Back to top Go down
doyouthinkhesaurus
Embryo
Embryo
doyouthinkhesaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:19 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
I'm fine with it, but it's not particularly exciting news. As long as she doesn't get killed by guns, everything should be fine.

I'm with you. Guns would be a horrible way to end it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Hopefully, she manages to have a biological heir. I heard something about a younger male T. rex. Maybe that can be her son or a younger mate. If that happens, then I wouldn't mind her dying from old age as long as it wasn't from man-made weapons.

Didn't we already have a film about T-Rex parenting and offsprings. No more of that, thanks.

Anyway the only thing more unsurprising than T-Rex being there again was the very unfortunate Nublar/island confirmation. But unlike with Nublar, I am actually fine of T-Rex being there, because like actors it can be written into new situations.

HOWEVER these two conditions will have to be met in order to satisfy me:
1) The thing shouldn't look as terrible and plastic as it did in JW
2) It's only brief cameo, and natural in that, as in not used as cheap fanservice device like in JW, or the weird controversial debacle in JP3.

Have people stumbling upon it when it's fighting Triceratops or whatever in the forest, followed by people quickly backing off with the sounds of the fight echoing the background, and the result of the fight is left unknown. It only needs to be a 1-2 minute scene and that's it. You know apart from the initial attack sequence, all the T-Rex scenes in the original film were as short as that. We really don't need more than that.

Then in JP6, if not in JP5, let's have quick look at it doing what it does in the nature before it and all the other dinosaurs are bombed to oblivion by humans. The last majestic cry of freedom. Utilize the animatronic upper body for one last time.

Of course that last paragraph will never happen thanks to market research and crap, but one can dream.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 4:24 pm

I really hope it's animatronic. I'm probably dreaming but I thought it looked atrocious compared to Indy CGI wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 4:38 pm

I don't think the CGI artists had ever even seen the first three films when they animated it. Maybe that's why Colin gave this excuse knowing it was sub par: "I mean, we took the original design and obviously, technology has changed. So, it’s going to move a little bit differently, but it’ll move differently because it’s older. And we’re giving her some scars and we’re tightening her skin. So, she has that feeling of, like, an older Burt Lancaster. And this movie is her Unforgiven."
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Frank Marshall basically confirmed on his Twitter it is the same Rex from JP & JW! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:39 pm

What else would have it been

They aren't going to acknowledge the existence of Sorna anymore (not except maybe in passing line) and the whole film is probably/likely taking place entirely on Nublar again anyway (I will be SHOCKED if not at this point), so all that is left is the old nostalgia Rex.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Mistral wrote:

They aren't going to acknowledge the existence of Sorna anymore (not except maybe in passing line) and the whole film is probably/likely taking place entirely on Nublar again anyway (I will be SHOCKED if not at this point), so all that is left is the old nostalgia Rex.

Only part of the story is taking place on Nublar, Colin confirmed this in an interview last year. Probably the first half at most will take place on Nublar & the then the rest of the story will happen somewhere on the mainland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:56 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Only part of the story is taking place on Nublar, Colin confirmed this in an interview last year. Probably the first half at most will take place on Nublar & the then the rest of the story will happen somewhere on the mainland.

Where exactly did he say that? You mean this cryptic exchange which could be interpreted in many ways and doesn't prove or disprove anything?

"[It will not be] just a bunch of dinosaurs chasing people on an island. That'll get old real fast. -- I feel like the idea that this isn’t always going to be limited to theme parks, and there are applications for this science that reach far beyond entertainment. And when you look back at nuclear power and how that started, the first instinct was to weaponize it and later on we found it could be used for energy.""

Of course I hope for the Nublar bit to be over in like the first 5 minutes to get it finally over with it, but I don't think so.

Btw the Trevorrow lines are bit funny considering he had just directed fourth movie of a franchise that was still doing the very same thing he labeled of being "old". And also JP3 had had nothing to do with theme parks anymore, and even as early as JP Dodgson's company probably was doing the corporate espionage likely not for entertainment purposes, but other motives. They just weren't explained
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:07 pm

He said it in an interview with Jurassic Outpost in a podcast last year.

Also here is the exterior of the mansion they are building which has now been dressed up with my garden props out the front :

https://twitter.com/Brycenator100/status/849294883391242242/photo/1

This doesn't look like it will be a scene on the island, I'd say on the mainland.

This scene is set to involve the cast arriving at the mansion, a scene talking place inside (which they have been filming lately on the soundstages) before they flee in response to a dramatic event. Filming at this location (Hawley Common) will start in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Nice to see that the T. Rex has been confirmed.

Wish it was a different Rex though. The design of Rexy in JW left a lot to be desired. I mean, I understand what they were going for by making her skinnier/leaner and ragged looking, but I want the Rex in JW2 to be massive, majestic, powerful, and above all else, that it behaves like an animal.

Fingers crossed for another Rex I suppose, or at least that Rexy has bulked up since JW. At least we know JW2 won't be Rex free, as that would have been incredibly...stupid.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:11 pm

dance2nite wrote:
He said it in an interview with Jurassic Outpost in a podcast last year.

Also here is the exterior of the mansion they are building which has now been dressed up with my garden props out the front :

https://twitter.com/Brycenator100/status/849294883391242242/photo/1

This doesn't look like it will be a scene on the island, I'd say on the mainland.

This scene is set to involve the cast arriving at the mansion, a scene talking place inside (which they have been filming lately on the soundstages) before they flee in response to a dramatic event. Filming at this location (Hawley Common) will start in a few weeks.

Every single film has mainland scenes, even JW, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be entirely revolved around island again.

I haven't listened to that podcast so transcript would be welcomed. But in any case scripts can be modified or he could've mislead them

Don't get me wrong. I hope I am 100% WRONG and can laugh at these fears later. I want the island plots destroyed for good, for they should've died 20 years ago already.

Last edited by Mistral on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:13 pm

Here is the transcript + interview :

http://jurassicoutpost.com/exclusive-colin-trevorrow-talks-jurassic-world-2-surprise-guest-j-bayona/

He mentions only part of the story will take on the island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:22 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Here is the transcript + interview :

http://jurassicoutpost.com/exclusive-colin-trevorrow-talks-jurassic-world-2-surprise-guest-j-bayona/

He mentions only part of the story will take on the island.

Umm, where does he say that? I re-read that three times and couldn't find anything. Except this:
"Hawaii is a primary location but not the only one. But yes, part of the story takes place in the familiar fictional territory Hawaii represents."

But once again that tells you nothing and can be interpreted in many ways. "Part of the story" can mean wide range of the film. Also it's not like TLW's outdoor forest shooting was all done in Hawaii either, but in California, even though it was supposed to represent the same exact island as the Hawaii shoots. Moreover, we've even seen those same kind of pine trees in these production stills so far.
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:00 pm

If Colin is serious, this whole Rexy thing is a pretty big surprise to me. Seemed like she had retired to live out her final days on Isla Nublar in JW. Guess we'll just have to see how the story takes us on this one.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:15 pm

I just wish we could go back to Sorna and see what the other islands have. I mean, they are able to gloss over the other islands, but I don't think they can ignore Sorna forever. If they don't bring it up in JP5/JW2, then they might have to in JP6/JW3.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Nice to see that the T. Rex has been confirmed.

Wish it was a different Rex though. The design of Rexy in JW left a lot to be desired. I mean, I understand what they were going for by making her skinnier/leaner and ragged looking, but I want the Rex in JW2 to be massive, majestic, powerful, and above all else, that it behaves like an animal.

Fingers crossed for another Rex I suppose, or at least that Rexy has bulked up since JW. At least we know JW2 won't be Rex free, as that would have been incredibly...stupid.

This is obviously me just guessing. But I think(or hope) the Nublar part is just a small part of the film and she will have a scene. 

I'm thinking there will be a lot more to this movie than just saving animals on Nublar. Or atleast I hope.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:45 am

From Reddit 

"I can imagine Rexey and Blue becoming buddies on the island. Rexey keeps to herself, but Blue just sort of follows her around. Slowly Rexey begins to accept Blue."

Please no.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:57 am

Troyal1 wrote:
From Reddit 

"I can imagine Rexey and Blue becoming buddies on the island. Rexey keeps to herself, but Blue just sort of follows her around. Slowly Rexey begins to accept Blue."

Please no.......

So bad it's funny though. Give that guy a medal for making me laugh so hard.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Post-59851-idi-amin-laughing-gif-imgur-3xRZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next