Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread

Go down 
+5
Megaspino2
Rhedosaurus
Sickle_Claw
TheDreamMaster
Dead2009
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:39 am

I'm f*cking hyped for this

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
I'm f*cking hyped for this

I'm a little surprised that you still have optimism for this movie. Everybody else has been rendered a doubter, and that's being mild about it.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:25 pm

I dont let everyone else's opinions affect a movie for me. Everyone else hated the last TMNT movie and didnt want to even think about it when I saw it the 2nd day it came out.

However, the main Power Rangers forum I frequent had doubts before the trailer came out because of how the toys looked and once the actual trailer dropped, I was seeing that they were getting genuinely excited for it.

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
I dont let everyone else's opinions affect a movie for me. Everyone else hated the last TMNT movie and didnt want to even think about it when I saw it the 2nd day it came out.

However, the main Power Rangers forum I frequent had doubts before the trailer came out because of how the toys looked and once the actual trailer dropped, I was seeing that they were getting genuinely excited for it.

You happen to frequent RangerBoard? Cause I post over there from time to time.

I gotta admit, the first trailer hit or miss, but this one looks fun. I won't buy into all the hype yet, because I've seen enough movie to know how wrong a trailer can be, but it made me really interested again.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 5:29 am

Nah, I'm on Rangercrew.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:12 am

Here's the trailer, which I'm surprised hasn't been posted yet.

I admit, it's not as bad as I thought. Still dubious about how it will turn out, but I can tell that this movie is at least going to have heart in it. I'll give it that much.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 11:59 am

Trailer was actually posted on the first page, lol.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 11:34 am

This looks interesting, comes out in March for mobile devices only, sadly.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 8:31 pm

I've been wondering something. Why didn't the Dragonzord have a finishing move like the original Tyrannosaurus Dinozord did? A recent Dragonzord toy has his chest be a giant Gatling gun so why wasn't something like that added to him in the show? After all, he is roughly equal or slightly superior to the Tyrannosaurus Zord in every other category.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 5:46 am

Dragonzord wasnt superior to the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord because it's powers were drawn from the Dragon coin which as we all know was never at full strength to begin with. Once Tommy started to have the energy drain from him, it made it incredibly difficult to even call the Dragonzord or have him be that effective in battle.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Here's the new poster.

It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 16387908_740117736143053_2158470512321895175_n

The Zords in the picture look better then the toys do. We just goth the toys at the store I work in and I hate how they look. We also carry the Imaginext MMPR toys which are far superior to the new ones. With that being said, I really don't like how they are streamlined and more machine then animal. The animal zords in the MMPR episodes looked like animals that were reincarnated into mechincal bodies and they looked awesome! These...just look more like machines.

Metal Gear Rex looks more like a T. rex then these Zords look like their inspirations. Not to mention it also looks, and is, more durable too.

It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Latest?cb=20140728091245

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Four out of the five Dinozords retain the most basic outline of their real life counterparts, which is more than can be said for the Mastodon, which looks NOTHING like the Mastodon of the show, never mind real life! I can accept the altered look of the Tyrannosaurus though, since the original model was upright, Godzilla style, to allow for an actor to walk and fight in. But it still bugs me that the Dinobots in the Bayformers (sans steely grey aesthetic) are actually closer to how I imagined the Dinozords to look than these designs.

It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 5:21 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Four out of the five Dinozords retain the most basic outline of their real life counterparts, which is more than can be said for the Mastodon, which looks NOTHING like the Mastodon of the show, never mind real life! I can accept the altered look of the Tyrannosaurus though, since the original model was upright, Godzilla style, to allow for an actor to walk and fight in. But it still bugs me that the Dinobots in the Bayformers (sans steely grey aesthetic) are actually closer to how I imagined the Dinozords to look than these designs.

I simply wish that the Tyrannosaurus dinozord had proper eyes instead of a big glass window. I get why they went for a modern horizontal look. That I won't kill them for. But they should ahve at least given it proper eyes.The Zords still look too fragile. The Saber-Toothed Tiger-which looks anorexic-and Pterodactyl Dinozord look like they can be taken out with one hit each.

Now I'm really worried about what the Dragonzord will look like. I don't mind if they make it look a bit more like a dragon, but I do hope that they keep the basic design and make look tough and durable and not fragile looking.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 pm

If this new Power Rangers reboot is successful enough at the box office, then Lionsgate will make 5-7 more movies.

You know, it's bad enough that they overmilked the TV franchise to death after Zordon died, but this?

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
If this new Power Rangers reboot is successful enough at the box office, then Lionsgate will make 5-7 more movies.

You know, it's bad enough that they overmilked the TV franchise to death after Zordon died, but this?

Rhedo, our opinions line up on several things, but in this case, you do realize that Super Sentai is a long running thing in Japan, so it was only natural for Power Rangers to continue beyond the "In Space" series.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 4:59 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Rhedo, our opinions line up on several things, but in this case, you do realize that Super Sentai is a long running thing in Japan, so it was only natural for Power Rangers to continue beyond the "In Space" series.

Yes, I know. It's just that every TV series has to end sometime. You can only milk something to the point where it's no longer worth milking. It's not like video games, novels, and books and even those aren't immune.

I get that I'm a bit of a purist. It's just that it made no sense to me to continue to series after Zordon died. If they'd had that one women that replaced him in the episodes after MMPR/Zeo or had adapted Delcea from the 1995 movie as the Ranger's new...commander, for the lack of a better word, lead the Rangers. Then I would have given the series after PRIS a fair shake but Zordon's death pretty much made the PR series end for me.

I gave Dino Thunder a fair shake. To be fair, it wasn't a bad show and it had much of the originals magic but to me, it felt like it so in spite of itself and it still kind of felt like a knock-off to a degree. It was nice to see Tommy come back and be the leader. Though I wish Dragonzord had come back for least one episode. You know, just to show the new Zords that he still has it and then go back into the ocean and sleep. If they really wanted to do have fun, they should have had it destroy a monster that the new Zords can't. But no matter how hard I tried...I just couldn't get into it. I still want the movie to do well, but I don't want it to be overmilked. Preferably, I want a trilogy with Lord Zedd being the big bad and end it all in the 3rd movie.

1st movie: Rita
2nd movie: Her Brother Rito
3rd movie: Lord Zedd himself.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Wow! I totally forgot about this fight. This is actually awesome too watch.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 6:15 pm

The first 3 seasons of MMPR will be rebooted via an R rated since it's going to be really dark and violent.

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 1:09 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
The first 3 seasons of MMPR will be rebooted via an R rated since it's going to be really dark and violent.

I'm going to tell you now Rhedo, this news is complete bullshit. Saban has said multiple times they won't do something like this, not to mention its the guy they C&D for that Power/Rangers short film a couple years back. If there's any truth to this at all, I'm betting its a parody type of series, and he just likes to throw around the Power Rangers name, despite not being involved in the actual property at all.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 6:33 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I'm going to tell you now Rhedo, this news is complete bullshit. Saban has said multiple times they won't do something like this, not to mention its the guy they C&D for that Power/Rangers short film a couple years back. If there's any truth to this at all, I'm betting its a parody type of series, and he just likes to throw around the Power Rangers name, despite not being involved in the actual property at all.

I'm surprised that Saban hasn't filed a lawsuit against this guy by now.

Here's the new Poster with the Dinozords.

It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Power-rangers-poster2

The Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and Saber Toothed Tiger look like the animals that they are supposed to represent. The Pterodactyl looks more like a late WW2/Early Korean War era fighter jet. And I think what's on the left is the Mastodon zord, or it's trunk anyway. But it looks more like a robot rhinoceros.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 8:20 pm

I think I like this poster the most out of all the Lionsgate promotional material for the film, it does at least look like a Power Rangers movie, albeit a re-imagined one. While the Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Pterodactyl and Saber Toothed Tiger zords look okay to me, I still cannot stand the look of the Mastodon zord, it looks like a cross between a beetle and a generic alien tank. I honestly would not be able to tell that was supposed to be a mastodon if I didn't know the franchise already.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 8:40 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I think I like this poster the most out of all the Lionsgate promotional material for the film, it does at least look like a Power Rangers movie, albeit a re-imagined one. While the Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Pterodactyl and Saber Toothed Tiger zords look okay to me, I still cannot stand the look of the Mastodon zord, it looks like a cross between a beetle and a generic alien tank. I honestly would not be able to tell that was supposed to be a mastodon if I didn't know the franchise already.

It does look like a MMPR movie. I just wish that the T. rex zord had proper arms and eyes instead of a high tech 'windshield' for the lack of a better term. I get that they were going to accuratize it bit by making the arms shorter then what the original T. rex Zord had, but at least make them look like arms. It also took me a while to figure out if that was really the Mastodon zord, or a piece of carnage from after some battle the rangers were in.

If this does succeed, then I HOPE that the Dragonzord looks something like the original. If they are going to make it a bit more like a dragon, then I don't mind, but at least make it durable and tough, both in looks and in actual combat, like the original one did.

By the way, I have to ask. How did Lord Zedd manage to destroy the 5 original Dinozords via sinking them in lava when they survived the same punishment at least twice in Season 1?

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:47 am

The battle with his first monster is what did the zords in

Power Rangers film to be 2 hours and 4 minutes

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

By the way, I have to ask. How did Lord Zedd manage to destroy the 5 original Dinozords via sinking them in lava when they survived the same punishment at least twice in Season 1?

Because he didn't destroy them using lava. Piranhishead froze them. He mainly trapped them, and then he used the Dragonzord and T. Rex zord to attack the city. The rangers had to build that machine to free them, at which time they sent away all the zords, and Zordon used the originals to make the Thunderzords. The original zords were never actually destroyed until Season 3, when as the Thunderzords they were completely torn apart by Rito and his monsters.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:04 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Because he didn't destroy them using lava. Piranhishead froze them. He mainly trapped them, and then he used the Dragonzord and T. Rex zord to attack the city. The rangers had to build that machine to free them, at which time they sent away all the zords, and Zordon used the originals to make the Thunderzords. The original zords were never actually destroyed until Season 3, when as the Thunderzords they were completely torn apart by Rito and his monsters.

I remember most of that, but I'm pretty sure that Zedd tried to destroy the Zords, except for Dragonzord and Titanus, by causing a fissure via his bladed staff that the Dinozords fell into and were destroyed. Here's a clip. Sorry for the crappy sound.

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:11 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
TheDreamMaster wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

I remember most of that, but I'm pretty sure that Zedd tried to destroy the Zords, except for Dragonzord and Titanus, by causing a fissure via his bladed staff that the Dinozords fell into and were destroyed. Here's a clip. Sorry for the crappy sound.

Ah yeah. Well, I think they weren't destroyed, still just trapped, because they still exist for Zordon to use them. I know they show that weird explosion shot after they all sank, but I think it just comes down to them not being powerful enough and they needed an upgrade.

Out of universe, I think this was a quick excuse to start using the Dairanger footage. If you don't know (and it becomes super apparent in certain S2 episodes), there was what's referred to as Zyu2, or footage filmed by Toei in Japan exclusively for American use in Power Rangers. Zyu 2 covers parts of the end of Season 1, and several of the monsters from the front half of Season 2. The thing is, it was filmed with the Rangers, and then the original Megazord. But, probably to sell more toys, Saban decided to go ahead and adapt Dairanger, but keep the suits because they were afraid the Dairanger suits wouldn't be as enticing to kids. So for all the Zyu2 footage left, they spliced in action shots of the Thunderzords. You'll notice very rarely are the Zords and the monster on screen together, and when I say it's noticeable where they made edits, when the Thudnerzords take damage, you'll see in several episodes the reaction shots are of the original Megazord, usually covered by smoke or obscured in some way.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:25 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
TheDreamMaster wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Ah yeah. Well, I think they weren't destroyed, still just trapped, because they still exist for Zordon to use them. I know they show that weird explosion shot after they all sank, but I think it just comes down to them not being powerful enough and they needed an upgrade.

Out of universe, I think this was a quick excuse to start using the Dairanger footage. If you don't know (and it becomes super apparent in certain S2 episodes), there was what's referred to as Zyu2, or footage filmed by Toei in Japan exclusively for American use in Power Rangers. Zyu 2 covers parts of the end of Season 1, and several of the monsters from the front half of Season 2. The thing is, it was filmed with the Rangers, and then the original Megazord. But, probably to sell more toys, Saban decided to go ahead and adapt Dairanger, but keep the suits because they were afraid the Dairanger suits wouldn't be as enticing to kids. So for all the Zyu2 footage left, they spliced in action shots of the Thunderzords. You'll notice very rarely are the Zords and the monster on screen together, and when I say it's noticeable where they made edits, when the Thudnerzords take damage, you'll see in several episodes the reaction shots are of the original Megazord, usually covered by smoke or obscured in some way.

Now that you mention it, I remember being Saban being cheap. I remember that when either the Ninja Ultrazord or Shogun Ultrazord was combined, that they used toys instead of some fore of special effects. I didn't notice it when I was a kid, but I did when I saw Season 3 episodes when I was older, high school age I think. To be honest, they sound like Toho via some of their antics with their late 1960s-early 1970s Godzilla movies via recycling the King Ghidorah costume until it practically fell apart.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 6:33 am

No, that's not Saban being cheap...that's them using stock footage from the Japanese counterpart of the show.

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 9:03 am

Dead2009 wrote:
No, that's not Saban being cheap...that's them using stock footage from the Japanese counterpart of the show.

No Dead, he's actually right. Not the normal Zord transformations, but Seaosn 3 actually had a lot of original footage, making it one of the more expensive seasons of PR. To add something (and sell more toys), they reintroduced Titanus since it was never destroyed. So they'd make the Ninja or Shogun Ultrazord, but to do it, they put the toys in since those sets of Zords never interacted with each other.

In this video, you can see. They use Titanus stock footage, then original cockpit footage, and at 00:20, you see the toys. You can tell it is the toys because they have PR-specific stickers, and the left arm is pink. In the original sentai footage, the arm was white because Kakuranger never had a pink Ranger, only white. Also, the Titanus toy for no apparent reason has the Dragonzord chest piece attached, I guess because it was an original Ultrazord component, but no other piece of the Dragonzord appears.

It's actually even more apparent in the Ninja Ultrazord formation, as they use the actual rolling function of the toy.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 10:18 am

Maybe its just me, but I actually think it's kinda cool that Saban was able to use the actual toy of Titanus as a stand-in for a Zord miniature, that showed that the toy was just that high-detail. I didn't notice that as a kid, but it wasn't just a lack of observation the model didn't look cheap and they managed to shoot it in a way that conveyed that great sense of scale. Granted, the Titanus toy was extremely rare in UK shops, so that makes sense.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread   It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Morphin' Time!: The Power Rangers Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next