Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
TheDreamMaster wrote:
Can someone PM me with details? I've been off site a bit and clearly missing something.

I just did.
Could you please PM me as well? I keep missing this stuff and I have no idea which subreddit to be watching for it.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:02 pm

^^ Or at least post a link to the synopsis on twitter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Robotpo wrote:

The best synopsis can be found here
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Thank you @Mistral.

Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Robotpo wrote:
No links or the synopsis will be posted. We don't want Universal coming down on us.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:27 pm

May I just say if this plot is true? it actually sounds like it will be a pretty great film if executed right!
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:29 pm

I didn't leak anything either. I don't want anyone screwed.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:39 pm

dance2nite wrote:
May I just say if this plot is true? it actually sounds like it will be a pretty great film if executed right!

For the most part I like it I approve!

To be totally honest, the plot seems to be pretty close to what we were all assuming it would be anyways. It was just a matter of putting the pieces together.

I really hope Universal doesn't go screwing with everything now that details have been leaked.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
The Beeg One
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Would someone mind sending me a PM that includes what I missed, including the synopsis and descriptions of the leaked pictures?
Back to top Go down
evolution_rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
evolution_rex

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Would anyone be kind enough to PM some of the details of this apparent leak? I'd greatly appreciate it (also sorry if I shouldn't post this).

http://letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Getting away from the leaks and going back to conjecture for a moment, how long do we expect this film to be. I'm really hoping that this time we get at least a good 2 and a half hour run time to allow for multiple dinosaurs getting their chance to shine, as well as some solid character development. I just don't think 2 hours will cut it this time out.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Getting away from the leaks and going back to conjecture for a moment, how long do we expect this film to be. I'm really hoping that this time we get at least a good 2 and a half hour run time to allow for multiple dinosaurs getting their chance to shine, as well as some solid character development. I just don't think 2 hours will cut it this time out.

That seems a little long for a JP/JW movie. That being said, considering how Bayona is really trying to improve this movie by not having the flaws of the first one, I'd say that it's possible. 2 hr 15 min-2 hrs 20 min would be ideal.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

That seems a little long for a JP/JW movie. That being said, considering how Bayona is really trying to improve this movie by not having the flaws of the first one, I'd say that it's possible. 2 hr 15 min-2 hrs 20 min would be ideal.

I still do worry about the screen time of the dinosaurs. Maybe it seems like a fickle thing to be concerned about, but, unlike something like Godzilla, where there's only normally a couple of creatures that they have to showcase, we're looking at a film that is going to have to A) Incorporate old favorites like the T. rex and raptors into meaningful roles, B) Incorporate new dinosaurs in order to not seem redundant, and C) Incorporate Wu's new hybrid as well.

That's a lot of screen time. Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Thanks for everyone's support against the leaks. We appreciate it highly. Any posts or links to leaks will be removed and possible warnings going out. Don't want to be that guy but if we have to we will.

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:57 pm

Its like a bad car wreck, I dont want to look away...can someome PM me the details? Will not be shared.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Look I'm just going to say this, anyone else can back me up: I want all the new users we can get, but if you're only here for leaks, we aren't providing them. If any user is PMing the details, that's on you but the Mainframe is not supporting the leaks. We are not trying to hold information from the community or flaunt special information, we are looking out for our small community we enjoy, and don't want it taken down by Universal. If you signed up just to ask for leaks, go somewhere else.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:14 pm

I won't be sharing any leaks publicly. I really hope this film is longer than the last. I know long doesn't equal better, but I hope they have some awesome material and really take time to build characters. I felt JW was a bit quick in this regard. 

Also is it pretty much confirmed that Tom Hardy being in this isn't happening?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
I won't be sharing any leaks publicly. I really hope this film is longer than the last. I know long doesn't equal better, but I hope they have some awesome material and really take time to build characters. I felt JW was a bit quick in this regard. 

Dang. I forgot about Tom Hardy xD

It's too bad too. He would be a great choice for a JP film.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Dang. I forgot about Tom Hardy xD

It's too bad too. He would be a great choice for a JP film.

Considering what happened the past few days, everybody forgot about him. Razz

In all seriousness, I find it odd that he'd take that Venom movie over a JP movie. Even more so considering how JP5/JW2 is going to be a money-in-the-bag success while Venom is on shaky ground.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Yeah I would have loved him in a JP movie.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:31 am

Hello ya'll, new member here. Glad to see that there is a spiritual successor to Jurassic legacy around. I'v been seeing nothing but people talking about leaks all day, but i have not seen the leaks itself. If someone could PM me the synopsis then that would be awesome! if not then that is totally fine and i understand. The leaks seem really contained by now considering i could not find anything all day. Tom Hardy in the venom movie was pretty random, but he'll be the lead there ha but in a jp movie he would just be a minor character, which i don't think he would be cool with.
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:03 am

I really hope that people aren't just registering to get leaks...

Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:33 am

TRK wrote:
I really hope that people aren't just registering to get leaks...
You and I both know that's sadly the case. Hopefully they'll stick around and actually enjoy this place how it was meant to be.

It's a bummer that we're just an information booth to people right now.

Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:42 am

I'm one of those new members. I was briefly a member of jp legacy and had no idea that this place existed till these leaks started popping up. I can't speak for the others but i plan on staying. I think i am the only new guy as of recently sooo scratch i wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.
Back to top Go down
JoeApp
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:38 am

Concur with the statement above and same boat. Member of jplegacy and was yet to find somewhere to discuss anything. Leaks are not to be shared with the GP and should be done privately. I like to hear what people say are 'leaks' and what actually ends up in the movie. Like the trained vs untrained dino storyline from JoBlo. I dont recall Chris Pratt riding a t-rex into battle :-)
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:28 am

I've already seen the plot leaks and the caged dinos leaks, but none of the others that I've seen mentioned. If someone wants, they can PM me some of them since I'd love to see them, though as we inch nearer to the film's release I'd imagine more and more leaks will pop up - some that won't be suppressed as successfully. I hope we can get some more official content soon though... BDH's daily twitter teases aren't enough for me

Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:45 am

Mistral wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

The best synopsis can be found here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:55 am

Not gonna lie, I saw a shitstorm on twitter regarding a leaked plot. That lead me here. I had no idea Jurassic Mainframe existed. I've been using Jurassic Outpost forum for a while but noticed it wasn't very active. Can't believe I've just found this forum, there are way more people discussing things, it's great!

Regarding the leaks, I CAN'T BELIEVE I've missed them all. All the people who didn't want to see somehow managed to see them.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:05 pm

I do hope all you new people can stay here and chat about other things and make new friends. Granted we're restrained about what we can talk do to what happened, but we can talk about other things here.

You've come for the leaks, but you'll stay for everything else. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I do hope all you new people can stay here and chat about other things and make new friends. Granted we're restrained about what we can talk do to what happened, but we can talk about other things here.

You've come for the leaks, but you'll stay for everything else. Very Happy

As I said in my last post, the search for leaks lead me here, but I will obviously stay as Jurassic Outpost forums are quite inactive most of the time and I never realised that many people were on this forum. I'm glad I found this forum eventually haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next