Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
I find this ironic how all this came out one the 20th anniversary of The Lost World.

Life found a way. Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way, what happened to Neomorph? And do you guys think he was a leaker from Universal itself like Stantz1984-the guy who leaked GB2016-was from Sony?

Neomorph requested that we delete his account.

2. I am not sure.

3. Yeah apparently Universal found out what was going on with the posts here.

He HAD to have been a Universal employee, then. Nobody could have possibly known THAT much info working there. There is no way why he would have had asked for his account to be deleted otherwise.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Daniella just finished her 59th day of filming. Bryce posted today that she finished her 37th day of filming.

Daniella's character has 20 more days of filming then Claire does in the film.

Makes me think that report about her being a lead was true. Also if true, she may have a big arc in the film, and the whole thing with solo scenes with Wu makes me think she may be a villain.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
I find this ironic how all this came out one the 20th anniversary of The Lost World.

By the way, what happened to Neomorph? And do you guys think he was a leaker from Universal itself like Stantz1984-the guy who leaked GB2016-was from Sony?

2. I am not sure.

He HAD to have been a Universal employee, then. Nobody could have possibly known THAT much info working there. There is no way why he would have had asked for his account to be deleted otherwise.

Undoubtedly. Maybe he's the one leaking pics to begin with? I found it awful strange when he showed up and seemed so sure of himself as far as what is and isn't true.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

2. I am not sure.

Undoubtedly. Maybe he's the one leaking pics to begin with? I found it awful strange when he showed up and seemed so sure of himself as far as what is and isn't true.

He certainly knew who the person was. Was this information posted in any other JP fan sites? Because I don't see it on Jurassic Outpost.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:42 pm

It just hit me that we had a similar leak policy kick in on JPL. Difference? The JPL leak policy had to be implemented like a month or two before release because stuff really started leaking. 

This? Over a year away with 0 footage out. Holy hell LOL! It's going to be a long wait
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:48 pm

I've noticed something too. Neither Reddit or 4Chan has talked about the leak, yet. Neither has Jurassic Outpost. This means that whoever Neomorph was, then he had to have known that most of the members here were part of JPL and thus, decided to tell us about it first.

Even in death, the original JPL site still casts a large shadow.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
To cover our asses, anything pertaining to legit leaks will be removed. Universal caught on to what was being posted here so, if you have leaks and really need to share them...dont do it here, please.

I'm genuinely asking, but how do we know if they are legit or not if that makes sense?  Does that mean we can't even talk about "leaks" or things we've heard, but aren't sure are true? 

Like I understand a picture is a real leak 100%. 

Also(and please don't take this offensively) if we can't speculate about things that might be true, what exactly are we supposed to talk about until the trailers and stuff like that come around? And even when the trailer drops it'll be hard not to say "yeah that scene might confirm the leak is true!" Or "yeah looks like that leak was a fraud" and want to discuss it if that makes sense.

Just asking. I don't want anyone in trouble of course.

Major plot points, pictures and anything of that nature that were 100% confirmed by someone on Twitter or on Reddit shouldnt be posted here. Discussing flat out rumors and speculation is always encouraged.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:30 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I've noticed something too. Neither Reddit or 4Chan has talked about the leak, yet. Neither has Jurassic Outpost. This means that whoever Neomorph was, then he had to have known that most of the members here were part of JPL and thus, decided to tell us about it first.

Indeed, I noticed that too. And so thats why I found it interesting the type of leak he did and said. But yeah it would probably be good to get this leak contained so it doesnt go on some news site tomorrow

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:36 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Indeed, I noticed that too. And so thats why I found it interesting the type of leak he did and said. But yeah it would probably be good to get this leak contained so it doesnt go on some news site tomorrow

I can't help but wonder if they have to modify the script somehow. Remember how when Stantz 1984 revealed a danceoff in GB2016 how Sony put that in the end credits instead and how Justice League is still doing reshoots? Well, who's to say that Universal won't do any of that to a degree.

Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 1:29 am

Could someone please pm me with a synopsis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:11 am

So most of what Neo said was true then?

Too bad, as I really wasn't fond of what was said, especially the plot.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:07 am

Mistral wrote:

As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised if they have to modify original plans as a response to this leak via GB 2016 after Stantz1984 blew the whole thing open on Reddit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:11 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:

As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised if they have to modify original plans as a response to this leak via GB 2016 after Stantz1984 blew the whole thing open on Reddit.

But they're already deeply into filming, small details might be changed but not entire concept. Plus mid-production studio meddling... always good tongue it's a tradition with these sequels I guess
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 11:02 am

Well, if what he said is true, it confirms that
Spoiler:

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:

But they're already deeply into filming, small details might be changed but not entire concept. Plus mid-production studio meddling... always good tongue it's a tradition with these sequels I guess

Well, Justice League has been undergoing major re-shoots since March. And these reshoots are big ones. So, I don't see how it can't be possible for Universal to not do the same thing.

And it's nice to know that the events on Sorna are still hard canon.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Welp. So much for confidentiality. Someone posted the Neoomorph synopsis on twitter. Ugh.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:36 pm

Cue in the "it's happening" gif.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Welp. So much for confidentiality. Someone posted the Neoomorph synopsis on twitter. Ugh.

It's because people arent happy unless everything is spoiled.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Yeah. And I want to restate. I and the staff did what we could to keep it contained here. It was released the morning after on twitter so idk anymore

Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Perhaps it was the same guy, I mean if he really wanted to spoil things why would he come to this small website when he could just release it to twitter and in minutes it could reach hundreds of thousands of people.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Probably because he assumed he wouldnt of gotten caught on here.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:52 pm

It was inevitable. Neomorph really blew the doors open so it was only a matter of time before it got out into the public. Nobody could have contained something that big. It was like trying to hide the information about the Male MUTO in the 2014 Godzilla movie. I'm just surprised that all this didn't happen sooner.

Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
It was inevitable. Neomorph really blew the doors open so it was only a matter of time before it got out into the public. Nobody could have contained something that big. It was like trying to hide the information about the Male MUTO in the 2014 Godzilla movie. I'm just surprised that all this didn't happen sooner.
Oooh good analogy

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Océane wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Oooh good analogy

Thanks. That was the best one I could think of off the top of my head. No matter how hard the U.S. Navy, Monarch, and inevitably, the Japanese government (they had to have been informed somehow), could have covered up that big boy, you knew he was going to make his 'official debut' to the world somehow. And turning a nuclear powered submarine into the world's biggest submarine sandwich was the way he did.

Even if Neomorph didn't leak all this, some other Universal employee would have. This isn't like the 1990's, or the early-mid 2000's. Somebody hiding behind a computer that works for a movie company has far more power then they had in the past. Everything about this was going to happen in some form or another.

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Would someone mind PM'ing me the Neomorph info as well? Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Wow... how? Why? I only showed the neomorph photo to one member here. I swear to god I did not leak it. I did ASK my source on Twitter about it but he already had all that info. So he wouldn't leak something he already knew about....
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:21 pm

If anything else, somebody else leaked it on Twitter and might have done so to frame him. Sickle_Claw, did your source know who Neomorph was?

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:23 pm

I think it's best that all leak discussion stops. From what I've heard Mainframe is coping it on Facebook for being a site of the leak. Not pointing or blaming anyone but I don't want it to affect us negatively. Thoughts?

Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Can someone PM me with details? I've been off site a bit and clearly missing something.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:36 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Can someone PM me with details? I've been off site a bit and clearly missing something.

I just did.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 23 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next