Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Richard Levine wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
However you may feel about it, the Indominus was certainly a big unknown that had a lot of people curious, as did the trained raptors. Sure, JW had some plot points from the first film, but it also tread a lot of new ground as well. Ground so "out there" that peoples curiosity really spurred JW's success.

Like others have already said, that just doesn't exist with this film. Sure, it could very well be a better film than JW, but the elements that were fresh and new in JW are now played out.

Another hybrid? Yawn....

I'd say it's entirely possible that this film only makes about half of what it's predecessor did.

If you'd said this before the news of Jeff Goldblum coming back, then I'd consider that possible. But now that we know that he's coming back, I'm saying that while this movie will be part of the normal 'law of diminishing returns', I still say that it's going to make over $1 billion dollars. $1 billion-$1.2 billion.

I do hope your right, but is Goldblum enough of a draw on his own? Independence Day: Resurgence bombed.

Regardless, I obviously do hope it does well. The better these films do, the more likely Universal is to put some actual effort into the franchise, be it more films, a television show, extended universe stuff, etc etc etc...

I mainly account that for it being a movie coming out 10 years too late and Emmerich not really caring about the movie.

And I only see all that stuff happening if another studio gets the rights. Not trying to repeat myself, but did you see my anti-Universal posts that I linked to a few days ago

Fair enough. Hopefully the context of Jeff Goldblum's return to the JP franchise will hit people in the feels enough to bolster the numbers by more than an incremental margin.

And yes, I'm starting to agree that another studio (Disney?) should get the rights to the JP franchise. JW made 1.6 billion dollars, and yet Universal did virtually nothing with it, and as a result JW2 doesn't have nearly as much hype behind it as it should. I'd like to think that another billion dollar movie would change that, but if it didn't happen after JW, I have my doubts....

At this point, I just think that Universal considers the F&F franchise as it's main cash cow. Not only that, but Universal is starting to become a movie company that panders to the lowest common demonstrator since Peter Jackson's King Kong remake, which was far more Jackson then Universal. Think about it: JP3, the Dr. Seuss movies, the F&F movie franchise, the 50 Shades Of Grey Movies, Boss Baby. At this point, I'm surprised they haven't got Michael Bay as one of the main directors yet.

All those franchises and movies have done insanely well tho.

Yeah. It's not like Sony where it is flop after flop. From a business perspective i think Universal is doing quite well. Not saying it's quality... but money... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Maybe that's the problem. Universal is doing so well that they can afford to shift their focus. I wonder if Disney would have the same issue, especially considering they hold the rights to the franchise of all franchises.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Maybe that's the problem. Universal is doing so well that they can afford to shift their focus.

Don't be so sure. If they lose the JP rights, what else do they have? Their monsterverse had to be modified after Dracula: Untold underperformed, the F&F movie franchise will end soon (thankfully), the Bornue series is considered to be too much of a Bond knockoff by many, and they're trying another Dr. Suess movie franchise which given the last one...yeah...If you dig a little deeper, they really don't have as much as they would like you to think that they really have.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Maybe that's the problem. Universal is doing so well that they can afford to shift their focus.

Don't be so sure. If they lose the JP rights, what else do they have? Their monsterverse had to be modified after Dracula: Untold underperformed, the F&F movie franchise will end soon (thankfully), the Bornue series is considered to be too much of a Bond knockoff by many, and they're trying another Dr. Suess movie franchise which given the last one...yeah...If you dig a little deeper, they really don't have as much as they would like you to think that they really have.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Money talks, and I'm sure Universal won't have any objections to it continuing after the 10th installment. Besides, even if it does end after the 10th film, I think there's every reason to believe that spinoffs for individual characters would still be a thing.

You seriously don't think Universal wouldn't be all over a solo film for The Rock's character?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Can't companies, or people survive without franchises anymore? Just with, you know, plain regular movies? Can't Universal make money otherwise?

I mean I'm sure in the age of westerns, it was pretty much the same thing when you had John Wayne films and whatnot coming out on conveyor belt, but it seemed more innocent and not quite as factory floor like.

Maybe in 15 years time online streaming and further advancements in show development will finally have broken the backbone of traditional film industry and their ancient ways with same old recipes.

I'd argue TV has advanced to new heights, whereas films have not.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:12 pm

Mistral wrote:
Can't companies, or people survive without franchises anymore? Just with, you know, plain regular movies?

I mean I'm sure in the age of westerns, it was pretty much the same thing when you had John Wayne films and whatnot coming out on conveyor belt, but it seemed more innocent and not as factory floor like.

Maybe in 15 years time online streaming and further advancements in show development will finally have broken the backbone of traditional film industry and their ancient ways with same old recipes.

I'd argue TV has advanced, whereas films have not.

I'd rather have a mix. Since most of my favorite films are parts of franchises, I'd rather see further adventures in these universes, but I'd also like new films as well. I don't see the problem with franchises, I get they may not be allowing for some originality to shine through, but it makes me appreciate the new films I do come across that are great. Perfect example, just saw Train to Busan, and as tired a genre as zombies are, it was a fantastic film.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Money talks, and I'm sure Universal won't have any objections to it continuing after the 10th installment. Besides, even if it does end after the 10th film, I think there's every reason to believe that spinoffs for individual characters would still be a thing.

You seriously don't think Universal wouldn't be all over a solo film for The Rock's character?
They actually already confirmed they aren't ruling out spin offs.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Well there ya go.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Regarding the supposed synopsis - you really can't talk about having story information about the new movie and expect people not to be curious.

So, IF the reputed rumors are true, then they're really just redoing TLW by way of the novel Carnosaur.

https://www.amazon.com/Carnosaur-Harry-Adam-Knight/dp/0352314478/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1495731578&sr=1-1&keywords=carnosaur

Disappointing. Ah, well, at least Malcolm's in it.
How is that disappointing? Carnosaur novel is amazing!

About Malcolm, I knew this was only a move to hype people for this movie. As time passes I confirm my theories.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Speaking of spinoffs, I always wanted a movie that had like nothing to do with Jurassic, but takes place in the Jurassic universe. Kind of like how the Portal and Half Life franchises share a universe. I really want to see how day-to-day life is affected by The San Diego incident. Maybe a memorial for the few who died in the chaos.

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:38 pm

Mistral wrote:
Can't companies, or people survive without franchises anymore? Just with, you know, plain regular movies? Can't Universal make money otherwise?

I'd argue TV has advanced to new heights, whereas films have not.

No. Every movie studio has to have some kind of franchise in order to survive. Otherwise, you wind up being a bomb factory via Lionsgate. Not only that, but many tv channels are owned by said movie companies. Long term familiar franchise have staying power. It's not just movies and tv shows, but also books, video games, etc. Besides, back in the 1990's, people thought that the internet and video games would cripple Hollywood. That didn't happen.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:41 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Regarding the supposed synopsis - you really can't talk about having story information about the new movie and expect people not to be curious.

So, IF the reputed rumors are true, then they're really just redoing TLW by way of the novel Carnosaur.

https://www.amazon.com/Carnosaur-Harry-Adam-Knight/dp/0352314478/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1495731578&sr=1-1&keywords=carnosaur

About Malcolm, I knew this was only a move to hype people for this movie. As time passes I confirm my theories.

My point was that it's still a redo of TLW rather than something new. And Carnosaur is already close in concept to the original JP, only pulpier as opposed to steeped in actual science.

As for Malcolm - he's my favorite character, so yeah, I'm excited he's going to be back on the big screen. A lot of people like Malcolm and are going to be happy he's back. We don't know enough yet to say if it's fan service or not.

Last edited by Robotpo on Thu May 25, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

My point was that it's still a redo of TLW rather than something new. And Carnosaur is already close in concept to the original JP, only pulpy as opposed to steeped in actual science.

As for Malcolm - he's my favorite character, so yeah, I'm excited he's going to be back on the big screen. A lot of people like Malcolm and are going to be happy he's back.
Oh the TLW redo I fully agree with you. Sure there'll be some changes, but it'll be basically a version 2.0 of it. Don't know how to feel about it, maybe it can work out fine.

About Malcolm, yep, a lot of people like him, including non fans, that's why his character has the power to push this movie and also make people forget about some plot holes (my biggest fear), while I love him, I was very skeptical and against his return, now I'm fine with it, I think they can put him in the movie without being forced cameo.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:45 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Can't companies, or people survive without franchises anymore? Just with, you know, plain regular movies?

I mean I'm sure in the age of westerns, it was pretty much the same thing when you had John Wayne films and whatnot coming out on conveyor belt, but it seemed more innocent and not as factory floor like.

I'd argue TV has advanced, whereas films have not.

I'd rather have a mix. Since most of my favorite films are parts of franchises, I'd rather see further adventures in these universes, but I'd also like new films as well. I don't see the problem with franchises, I get they may not be allowing for some originality to shine through, but it makes me appreciate the new films I do come across that are great. Perfect example, just saw Train to Busan, and as tired a genre as zombies are, it was a fantastic film.

I streamed that the other night! Awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Océane wrote:
Speaking of spinoffs, I always wanted a movie that had like nothing to do with Jurassic, but takes place in the Jurassic universe. Kind of like how the Portal and Half Life franchises share a universe. I really want to see how day-to-day life is affected by The San Diego incident. Maybe a memorial for the few who died in the chaos.
OMG I LOVE Portal and Half Life!

I heard a Jurassic Outpost podcast where Chris told about something he would love to see, basically a book prequel of JW and all that happened between JP and JW, told by a character POV.

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:55 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

My point was that it's still a redo of TLW rather than something new. And Carnosaur is already close in concept to the original JP, only pulpy as opposed to steeped in actual science.

As for Malcolm - he's my favorite character, so yeah, I'm excited he's going to be back on the big screen. A lot of people like Malcolm and are going to be happy he's back.
Oh the TLW redo I fully agree with you. Sure there'll be some changes, but it'll be basically a version 2.0 of it. Don't know how to feel about it, maybe it can work out fine.

About Malcolm, yep, a lot of people like him, including non fans, that's why his character has the power to push this movie and also make people forget about some plot holes (my biggest fear), while I love him, I was very skeptical and against his return, now I'm fine with it, I think they can put him in the movie without being forced cameo.

I also hope they use his character organically. I do worry a bit about how Trevorrow and Connolly approach his character, as he was always written by Koepp previously, so hopefully they'll use him well and get him right.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:08 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I heard a Jurassic Outpost podcast where Chris told about something he would love to see, basically a book prequel of JW and all that happened between JP and JW, told by a character POV.
*cough* Malcolm's book please *cough*

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Océane wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

*cough* Malcolm's book please *cough*
No. He actually wanted to see a new vision we didn't see from, instead of Ian Malcolm, someone that knew everything about InGen, Hammond and Lockwood's relationship and all that. A new POV we didn't get to see in the movies. I don't even need to say more, I loved the idea and you guys know why. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:29 pm

The only way we're going to see any of that POV is in a flashback alien covenant style tbh. We aren't getting any prequel movie.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 2:06 am

Rather get a comic or novel than a prequel movie.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 2:10 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Rather get a comic or novel than a prequel movie.

a new comic was announced last comic con but so far there has not been any news on it.

Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:37 am

I don't ever want to see a prequel. I don't want to see the plot unfold, which would be as follows:
"Woah, Hammond made a mistake! The dinosaurs escaped! Guess we'll have to round 'em up. A few bumps in the road, involving people and incidents that will remain awkwardly unmentioned and entirely inconsequential in a few months, but we did it! The park is ready for focus testing! WINK, WINK....... WINKETY-WINK!!!!!"

Just no. God no.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Really?  Laughing

I bet my ass if I said Chris wanted a prequel told by Malcolm's POV or a Malcolm book everyone would have an orgasm.  Rolling Eyes

I wanna see a prequel novel/comic because THERE ARE LOTS of stuff we need to know, there's a big story behind all the movies and I wanna see it. As Chris said in his podcast: "Go into the science and mythos". Yep. I wanna see it. I want to know more and see JP Universe expanded.

And I never said I wanted a movie prequel, but rather a novel.

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 2:17 pm

I'd like a prequel that goes very Crichton-esque, and deals with the early cloning attempts, industrial espionage, the lives of the characters involved, dealing with islands full of dinosaurs, ETC.

Or a spin-off involving prehistoric mammals - there are some wonderfully weird and cool creatures from that era.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:00 pm

^^ that would be cool, but it does not seem to warrant a movie. Hopefully that comic is still a thing being made
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Really?  Laughing

I bet my ass if I said Chris wanted a prequel told by Malcolm's POV or a Malcolm book everyone would have an orgasm.  Rolling Eyes

I wanna see a prequel novel/comic because THERE ARE LOTS of stuff we need to know, there's a big story behind all the movies and I wanna see it. As Chris said in his podcast: "Go into the science and mythos". Yep. I wanna see it. I want to know more and see JP Universe expanded.

And I never said I wanted a movie prequel, but rather a novel.

Im just saying a lot of people see Outpost as having power over universal creative for some reason when I guarantee you that Universal honestly doesnt care as much.

I say again. Where is that Jurassic World comic we were promised a year ago? *crickets*

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Really?  Laughing

Saying stuff like this is what causes conflict. Can we not have indirect shots taken at people that are fans of Malcolm please? I guarantee you if people were bashing Wu you'd fly off the handle. Please, let's try not to go too farther with that.

Anyways, I dont know how much of it has been brought back up, but someone recently asked on Twitter if they were going to rehash the whole Rex vs Spino rematch, I'm sure the kid who was begging Colin during the last movie is currently begging Bayona to add an unneeded scene into this film as we speak.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Really? Laughing

I bet my ass if I said Chris wanted a prequel told by Malcolm's POV or a Malcolm book everyone would have an orgasm. Rolling Eyes

Saying stuff like this is what causes conflict. Can we not have indirect shots taken at people that are fans of Malcolm please? I guarantee you if people were bashing Wu you'd fly off the handle. Please, let's try not to go too farther with that.

^^Agreed, you've really become more vulgar then usual. This isn't The Howard Stern Show or South Park.

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Im just saying a lot of people see Outpost as having power over universal creative for some reason when I guarantee you that Universal honestly doesnt care as much.

I say again. Where is that Jurassic World comic we were promised a year ago? *crickets*

I would take that as as sign that Universal doesn't truly care about the JP franchise or that after TLW, they somehow became too stupid to know the amount of potential it really has.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:45 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Really?  Laughing

Anyways, I dont know how much of it has been brought back up, but someone recently asked on Twitter if they were going to rehash the whole Rex vs Spino rematch, I'm sure the kid who was begging Colin during the last movie is currently begging Bayona to add an unneeded scene into this film as we speak.
I wasn't throwing shots at anyone, just stating something. But okay, I'll cool down and stop.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:49 pm

What may not be a shot by you could be taken as something rude by someone else lol. Considering the conversations have at times gotten heated when it came to that topic, best to nip it before it started up again lol. Thank you for understanding!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next