Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Anyways, I dont know how much of it has been brought back up, but someone recently asked on Twitter if they were going to rehash the whole Rex vs Spino rematch, I'm sure the kid who was begging Colin during the last movie is currently begging Bayona to add an unneeded scene into this film as we speak.

I'm pretty sure who that person is. He was perma-banned on JPL and is on Outpost. (I don't have an account there, but that person does.) As long as Jack Horner is the paleo-expert, then I don't think we'll get it. Not unless JW2/JP6 gets a director that fires-or at least demotes-him.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Fri May 26, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Anyways, I dont know how much of it has been brought back up, but someone recently asked on Twitter if they were going to rehash the whole Rex vs Spino rematch, I'm sure the kid who was begging Colin during the last movie is currently begging Bayona to add an unneeded scene into this film as we speak.

I'm pretty sure who that person is. He was perma-banned on JPL and is on Outpost. (I don't have an account there, but that person does.) As long as Jack Horner is the paleo-expert, then I don't think we'll get it. Not unless JW2/JP6 gets a director that fires him.

This person claimed to be against the rematch but he was curious to what we felt about it. I'm surprised RR is still hanging around JP sites TBH.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:29 pm

http://jurassicoutpost.com/new-photos-show-jurassic-world-2-filming-airfield/

Anyone else see these pics? Hope we get a better look at the cast soon (in costume)
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
I'm surprised RR is still hanging around JP sites TBH.

He hasn't been permabanned from Outpost yet, but he has a -2 reputation.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Yeah, I got into it with him on outpost. Still the exact same way of thing as he had on JPL.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Yeah, I got into it with him on outpost. Still the exact same way of thing as he had on JPL.

I saw that. I'm amazed that he hasn't been banned yet.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
What may not be a shot by you could be taken as something rude by someone else lol. Considering the conversations have at times gotten heated when it came to that topic, best to nip it before it started up again lol. Thank you for understanding!
It's okay. I'm just a crazy guy sometimes.  Razz

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

Makes me wonder if it really was indeed the dude on Twitter that was sending that stupid petition to Colin every single day until he was forced to reply to it.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

Makes me wonder if it really was indeed the dude on Twitter that was sending that stupid petition to Colin every single day until he was forced to reply to it.

I'm pretty sure it was. Didn't he have Colin's tweet (or at least a link to it) in his sig at one point?

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was. Didn't he have Colin's tweet (or at least a link to it) in his sig at one point?
What did Colin say to that dude?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 11:53 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

What did Colin say to that dude?

I think it was something along the lines of "I hear you" or something. Basically giving the dude some false hope so he'd shut up.

Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 1:28 am

His words were "Noted, my friend." or something like this.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12945239/1/Jurassic-World

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20436878
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 8:18 am

What stupid petition?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 11:25 am

Mistral wrote:
What stupid petition?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/

This insanely stupid petition.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 11:42 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Mistral wrote:
What stupid petition?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/

Lol thanks for the laughs
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Mistral wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Mistral wrote:
What stupid petition?

Lol thanks for the laughs

Ohh boy, as if we need to dig up this already buried hatchet. Ignoring the already slim chances of the Spinosaurus being brought back, bringing in a dinosaur just to be beaten by another is something that has demonstrably NOT worked in the past.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Who could blame him for trying when he apparently reads nonsensical trashy 'articles' like this (he linked about this) that get his false hopes up
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/jurassic-world-2-first-poster-shows-indominus-rex-film-feature-epic-dinosaur-battle-727395

-- The first poster of Jurassic World 2 has made its way online and it teases the return of popular hybrid dinosaur Indominus Rex, who was defeated by the fan favourite Velociraptor, Rexy, in the prequel movie. Speculations are rife about an epic dinosaur battle between the two.

--- Apart from a fight between the Velociraptor and the hybrid dinosaur, the followers of the science fiction film series are also looking forward to a fight between Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus in the upcoming movie.

It's so BAD Laughing I dare you to read the rest of the 'article' too... everything about it... wow

You know I remember posting other 'articles' from that site before too, it really is goldmine for laughs!
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Wait...are they calling Rexy a raptor in that article?  scratch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Yes.

Although earlier on the same writer had written her as T-Rex, so who knows anymore
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/jurassic-world-2-plot-rumours-this-new-hybrid-dinosaur-defeat-indominus-rex-720767

Indominus Rex, the big badass of Jurassic World, is hiding somewhere on Isla Nublar island after being defeated by the fan favourite Tyrannosaurus rex, Rexy, and it is sure to come out when the science fiction film series returns with its upcoming movie. In order to defeat the giant rapture, Owen Grady and Claire Dearing might seek the help of a new hybrid dinosaur called Spinosaurus Rex. Speculations suggest that it could be bigger and stronger than the Indominus Rex.

Again... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:34 pm

"Indominus Rex, the big badass of Jurassic World, is hiding somewhere on Isla Nublar island after being defeated by the fan favourite Tyrannosaurus rex, Rexy,"

It's like whoever wrote this didn't see the ending of the last movie. Did the Mosasaurus throw up the Indominus and it just happened to gain the ability to swim and make it out of the tank?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Notice how it also says "giant rapture" Razz

I don't think she's ever seen any of those films.

For example here, when she say says "raptors", I think she means dinosaurs?
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/jurassic-world-2-plot-rumours-spinosaurus-attack-indominus-rex-718118

Along with the return of original casting trio -- Sam Neill as leading paleontologist Dr Alan Grant, Laura Dern as paleobotanist Dr Ellie Sattler, and Jeff Goldblum as a mathematician cum chaos theorist Dr Ian Malcolm -- dinosaur lovers are also expecting some of their favourite raptors in the untitled sequel of Jurassic World.

Along with other obscure factual errors, notice the 'Cum chaos theorist' Laughing

Also even if "Spinosaurus Rex" isn't there, I guess we could still get "T-Rex family" & Spinosaurus against I-Rex?  Razz

-- So there is a possibility to see the original Spinosaurus and T-Rex family in Jurassic World 2. The movie could also feature a fight between the two and the Indominus Rex, which could be the biggest fights of dinosaur history.
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Yes, Ian Malcolm. Fan favorite mathematician cum chaos theorist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Mistral wrote:
I don't think she's ever seen any of those films.

For example here, when she say says "raptors", I think she means dinosaurs?

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/jurassic-world-2-4-things-dino-lovers-expect-watch-chris-pratt-film-717281

Rare and unique dinosaurs: It has already been hinted through the official website that the upcoming science-fiction film could introduce 130 unique raptors. So the dinosaur-lovers are eagerly waiting to watch Pachycephalosaurus, Megalosaurus, Ornithomimus and others in action on big screens.

Hmm yes

Richard Levine wrote:
Yes, Ian Malcolm. Fan favorite mathematician cum chaos theorist.

It's a great title. Also Laura Dernmight might reprise a role.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/jurassic-world-2-4-things-dino-lovers-expect-watch-chris-pratt-film-717281

Return of original Jurassic Park trio: Ever since Universal Pictures announced their plans to make the sequel of Jurassic Park, its followers are looking forward to the casting of Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neill and Laura Dernmight as Ian Malcolm, Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler, respectively. However, Colin Trevorrow and team are yet to release an official statement regarding it.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:23 pm

This article made me want to slam down my laptop in pure indignation, the level of incompetence and stupidity on display was staggering! Whoever this person is, I hope they never write another Jurassic related article again!

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:24 pm

If you browse through the site, she's written tens of them already, so I doubt it's going to stop any time soon. The latest JW article by her was published 11 hours ago.

I think she's Indian (?), which might or might not explain the countless grammar and reading comprehension errors
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/reporters/ilin-mathew

Anyway... they are still fun ain't they Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Mistral wrote:
Yes.

Although earlier on the same writer had written her as T-Rex, so who knows anymore
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/jurassic-world-2-plot-rumours-this-new-hybrid-dinosaur-defeat-indominus-rex-720767

Indominus Rex, the big badass of Jurassic World, is hiding somewhere on Isla Nublar island after being defeated by the fan favourite Tyrannosaurus rex, Rexy, and it is sure to come out when the science fiction film series returns with its upcoming movie. In order to defeat the giant rapture, Owen Grady and Claire Dearing might seek the help of a new hybrid dinosaur called Spinosaurus Rex. Speculations suggest that it could be bigger and stronger than the Indominus Rex.

Again... Laughing Laughing

I've been saying for some time to ret-con the JP3 Spino as a T. rex/Spino hybrid. Make IT the original super-hybrid so that we can see real/modern Spinos on some other island. Not to mention it would as the prototype for I. rex.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Filming has now wrapped in the UK after 3 months of shooting. Filming will now begin in Hawaii on June 5 for roughly 5 weeks before concluding in mid July.

http://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-2-wrapped-shooting-london/

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 8:01 pm

Okay, what was that bullshit above?  Laughing

By the way, filming ends in UK, yay! Can't wait to see Hawaii shooting and new sets! It'll be very interesting! Very Happy

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I've been saying for some time to ret-con the JP3 Spino as a T. rex/Spino hybrid. Make IT the original super-hybrid so that we can see real/modern Spinos on some other island. Not to mention it would as the prototype for I. rex.

I would love this.

It opens the door for the more scientifically accurate (and far more interesting) version of the animal to make an appearance without creating a massive continuity flaw, and it actually ties into JW, thus tying the everything together quite nicely.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I would love this.

It opens the door for the more scientifically accurate (and far more interesting) version of the animal to make an appearance without creating a massive continuity flaw, and it actually ties into JW, thus tying the everything together quite nicely.

Not only that, but I also thought of another reason why Wu would make it. To kill off as many original animals as possible so that it would be easier to make new dinosaurs for JW. In other words, a corporate sabotage project. It wouldn't kill off every animal on Sorna, but more then enough to justify making new ones, which would also be introduced to Sorna as well.

Of course, this would only happen if either Universal got somebody with enough power/will to do this and fire Horner or, more likely, under another movie company.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next