Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
question for ya'll. What if indoraptor was part dilo? (Like it had the crest and everything). Would that be more satisfying than no dilo at all?

That would just make me angry. That might actually be the biggest troll the filmmakers could pull off xD
I'd be infuriated too. 

For me that might be the equivalent of how some of you guys felt about Rex vs Spino.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
question for ya'll. What if indoraptor was part dilo? (Like it had the crest and everything). Would that be more satisfying than no dilo at all?

That would just make me angry. That might actually be the biggest troll the filmmakers could pull off xD
I'd be infuriated too. 

For me that might be the equivalent of how some of you guys felt about Rex vs Spino.

It'd basically be like saying "Hey guys! You know that one dinosaur that literally everybody wants to see return to the franchise? Well here's how we're going to try and make that dinosaur completely redundant! trolololololol!"

"BTW, do you guys like Pteranodons? Well, we're sticking wings on the Indominus for JW3!!"

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I'd be infuriated too. 

It'd basically be like saying "Hey guys! You know that one dinosaur that literally everybody wants to see return to the franchise? Well here's how we're going to try and make that dinosaur completely redundant! trolololololol!"

"BTW, do you guys like Pteranodons? Well, we're sticking wings on the Indominus for JW3!!"
lol!

Why stop there? Let's give them the Rex vs Spino rematch of their life time! We'll make a new Rex with the DNA of the old rexy(now dead) and blue and it'll be the ultimate "spiritual" fight between good and evil. Spino will be mixed with Wu DNA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I'd be infuriated too. 

lol!

Why stop there? Let's give them the Rex vs Spino rematch of their life time! We'll make a new Rex with the DNA of the old rexy(now dead) and blue and it'll be the ultimate "spiritual" fight between good and evil. Spino will be mixed with Wu DNA

Which the Spino will of course win emphatically by slightly nudging the Rex with its snout.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 1:40 am

Plot twist. Indoraptor vs Blue or Rexy at the end and fandom rages x1000

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 8:29 am

I can't imagine them going back to Rexy and/or Blue saving the day again. Any resolution that features them would feel insanely redundant. I have a feeling Blue will be a part of it, but something else will have to feature into the finale to avoid critics and fans from destroying the film.

I'm no writer, but the obvious candidate for an effective blend of both nostalgia and freshness would be the Dilophosaurus. If the finale does indeed take place in tight corridors, as rumors suggest, the inclusion of the Dilo almost writes itself.
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 11:40 am

Robotpo wrote:
Wasn't there a source who said that the Stygimoloch, Carnotaurus, and Baryonyx were all in the film, before a pic of the former turned up? If he/she was right about the Stygimoloch, then it's very possible the other two could appear as well.

IMO if it's in, the Carnotaurus could appear on the island - possibly as something, like the Raptors, kept separate from the theme park attractions, possibly as it was too dangerous to have around visitors - and the Indoraptor might well turn up at Lockwood's manor around the time the auction occurs.

For all those who wonder about Carno and Baryonyx, I will recall the words of a old pal from this forum.

Neomorph wrote:
I have nothing to do with the Reddit leak. The fan favorite Carnotaurus, another fan favorite and Baryonyx MIGHT appear in the movie, but you never know. I bet if they do they will be cameos.

I wouldn't bet on Dilophosaurus at all. Universal clearly has something against it (for who knows what reason.)

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Ugh if they do that. Would be lame, forced, and I would go nuts.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Here's an idea...

End the film with something other than a ̶P̶o̶k̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ dinosaur battle.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Here's an idea...

End the film with something other than a ̶P̶o̶k̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ dinosaur battle.
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Ugh if they do that. Would be lame, forced, and I would go nuts.
Well, they did it in the last one and it made millions, so you know they're gonna try doing more of it.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Yea I think the general public responded really well to the ending of JW. It may have taken the franchise in a direction that a lot of hardcore fans didn't like, but there is no question that it was mostly well received. For JW to get an "A" Cinemascore and gross $1.6 billion, the producers have no reason to stray too far from the previous formula.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 2:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWfJUe9ll4N/?taken-by=world.of.jurassic.park

Also in case we forget. The movie will 1,000 percent have Blue in it.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

I'm really interested to see if the film has more than just one raptor (I think it will) and how they are introduced. As well as how they interact with Blue.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

I'm really interested to see if the film has more than just one raptor (I think it will) and how they are introduced. As well as how they interact with Blue.

I'm also pretty curious if there are going to be more than one Raptor in this movie (not including Indoraptor).
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

I'm also pretty curious if there are going to be more than one Raptor in this movie (not including Indoraptor).

I still think that Blue should have a feathered brother (harpy eagle DNA and sexual dimorphism) that was got into fights with Owen too much, but instead of being killed, since Blue would never have trusted Owen again, he was exiled to Sorna...where he made his own pack and became the dominant raptor pack on that island.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:41 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Yea I think the general public responded really well to the ending of JW.  It may have taken the franchise in a direction that a lot of hardcore fans didn't like, but there is no question that it was mostly well received.  For JW to get an "A" Cinemascore and gross $1.6 billion, the producers have no reason to stray too far from the previous formula.  

While that's totally true, didn't they kind of blow their load with the ending of JW? I mean, if you're a supporter of big, epic, climactic dinosaur battles to end the film, how exactly do you top the nuttiness of the JW ending?

When all is said and done, it may end up not only feeling hackneyed and obnoxious, but also completely underwhelming, given what came before it.

Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
Yea I think the general public responded really well to the ending of JW.  It may have taken the franchise in a direction that a lot of hardcore fans didn't like, but there is no question that it was mostly well received.  For JW to get an "A" Cinemascore and gross $1.6 billion, the producers have no reason to stray too far from the previous formula.  

While that's totally true, didn't they kind of blow their load with the ending of JW? I mean, if you're a supporter of big, epic, climactic dinosaur battles to end the film, how exactly do you top the nuttiness of the JW ending?

When all is said and done, it may end up not only feeling hackneyed and obnoxious, but also completely underwhelming, given what came before it.

Oh I agree, but I would also think Bayona and company understand that as well. It will help that the big action piece is in the middle of the film. That allows them to create something that "tops" JW, without having to compare to the final battle of the first film. I think we are getting a "raptors in the kitchen" type finale that will be incomparable to Rexy and Blue vs Indominus. I'm expecting something very suspenseful and frightening.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
NolaJP wrote:

Oh I agree, but I would also think Bayona and company understand that as well. It will help that the big action piece is in the middle of the film. That allows them to create something that "tops" JW, without having to compare to the final battle of the first film. I think we are getting a "raptors in the kitchen" type finale that will be incomparable to Rexy and Blue vs Indominus.  I'm expecting something very suspenseful and frightening.

I really hope that ends up being the case.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I'd be infuriated too. 

That is actually a great parallel to how we felt.

Dilophosaurus fans have asked for another Dilophosaurus in a JP film for 20 years now and it was ignored 2 times before while Jurassic World only had the symbolic hologram of one. I can not begin to imagine how they would feel if Fallen Kingdom did not feature a Dilophosaurus yet again after decades of fans asking for it, and only featured another hybrid that was just part Dilo instead of an actual Dilophosaurus.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
NolaJP wrote:

Oh I agree, but I would also think Bayona and company understand that as well. It will help that the big action piece is in the middle of the film. That allows them to create something that "tops" JW, without having to compare to the final battle of the first film. I think we are getting a "raptors in the kitchen" type finale that will be incomparable to Rexy and Blue vs Indominus.  I'm expecting something very suspenseful and frightening.

That is what colin keeps echoing about the story. A big set piece in the middle and an intimate "monster in a box' type of scenario at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 12:08 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
NolaJP wrote:

That is what colin keeps echoing about the story. A big set piece in the middle and an intimate "monster in a box' type of scenario at the end.

That fits Volcano exploding>Indoraptor getting out at mainland mansion pretty well.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 2:46 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I'd be infuriated too. 

Dilophosaurus fans have asked for another Dilophosaurus in a JP film for 20 years now and it was ignored 2 times before while Jurassic World only had the symbolic hologram of one. I can not begin to imagine how they would feel if Fallen Kingdom did not feature a Dilophosaurus yet again after decades of fans asking for it, and only featured another hybrid that was just part Dilo instead of an actual Dilophosaurus.

Well man finally something we agree on lol! 

But yep so far all signs are pointing to us getting the Dilo in statue form only. We have a pic of this even. Not trying to spoil you but don't get hopes high.

The thing that bothers me the most about it is that If universal or the director have no interest in the animal why continue to troll us with holograms and pictures. That makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 am

Troyal1 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I'd be infuriated too. 

Well man finally something we agree on lol! 

But yep so far all signs are pointing to us getting the Dilo in statue form only. We have a pic of this even. Not trying to spoil you but don't get hopes high.

The thing that bothers me the most about it is that If universal or the director have no interest in the animal why continue to troll us with holograms and pictures. That makes it worse.

We fans are much more alike than we think. We all have very personal passionate desires of what should be in the movie. Nothing wrong with that. It is a very valid emotion that is kinda part of the package of being a hardcore fan.

Some really need to see more herbivores in action sequences, others need a dilophosaurus others other things. But I am so glad that everyone is able to see that we all have our fanatical desires. And there is no shame in feeling bad that the producers ignore them. It is normal to feel bad that they ignore something that is important to fans.

Not only is it sad, but it is also weird...Why would they ignore things that they know fans have asked for so long? At least dilophosaurus fans found out today what it feels like to petition for something for a decade, only for the sequel to ignore it, and when petitioned yet again and the production knowing of the petition, they still choose to ignore it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 am

Has anyone part of the production officially announced that Dilophosaurus is devinitively not involved in the next film? Because I'm frankly getting tired of the rumour mill being our only source of (unreliable) information.

Just keep in mind, last year a supposed Warner Bros employee claimed that the production of Wonder Woman was a mess and Patty Jenkins didn't know what she was doing. And where is that person now?

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 9:10 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Has anyone part of the production officially announced that Dilophosaurus is devinitively not involved in the next film? Because I'm frankly getting tired of the rumour mill being our only source of (unreliable) information.

Just keep in mind, last year a supposed Warner Bros employee claimed that the production of Wonder Woman was a mess and Patty Jenkins didn't know what she was doing. And where is that person now?

I can't imagine anybody at Universal giving any definitive information about anything related to the plot of Fallen Kingdom.

One of the things I thought about last night......is the Dilo hard to write due to the venom spitting? It seems that would make it a pretty lethal predator. Couldn't a pack of Dilos just blind the Indoraptor in 10 seconds? Maybe that's the problem with featuring the breed in any kind of big dinosaur battle.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 10:09 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:

To be fair, a leaker for Midnight's Edge also said that while it was a mess, but it was still a fixable one and with good editing, it could be a great movie, which it clearly is. My guess is that person didn't see the finished product and only saw the 'rough draft.'

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 2:39 pm

NolaJP wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

I can't imagine anybody at Universal giving any definitive information about anything related to the plot of Fallen Kingdom.  

One of the things I thought about last night......is the Dilo hard to write due to the venom spitting?  It seems that would make it a pretty lethal predator.  Couldn't a pack of Dilos just blind the Indoraptor in 10 seconds?  Maybe that's the problem with featuring the breed in any kind of big dinosaur battle.  
except for frank marshall haha(volcano). Anyone else wake up every morning with their fingers crossed that a new piece of news for this film would pop up? first thing i do every day is check instagram and this site haha
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

Hope it doesn't has too much "awesome bros" scenes btw Owen and Blue. Ugh. I can't digest this forced stuff.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 12:17 pm

We are going to see the old jungle exsplorer that Grant and Tim gets stuck in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 3:15 pm

baryonyx7 wrote:
We are going to see the old jungle exsplorer that Grant and Tim gets stuck in the tree.
yea saw that on instagram. wonder what other jp related things we will see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next