Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Yep but I rather not have any kid in JW FK at all. I'm glad this useless Lucy kid won't be annoying in all scenes, looks like smaller role.

I don't think it's quite fair to say she's "useless" until we know the context of the role.

For all we know she could be the one that sets the Indoraptor loose! xD

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Whatculture article- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom- 8 Reasons Why Fans Should be Worried.

http://whatculture.com/film/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-8-reasons-why-the-fans-should-be-worried?rf=homepage

^ Proof that these so called "writers" don't have to do a lick of actual research before creating a clickbait article.

My favorite is #3- Colin Trevorrow's absence. Whatculture is one of the sites that routinely runs JW into the ground, and now they're saying that his absence should worry fans xD

To be fair, I do agree with point 6. Unless the JP3 Spino gets ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid made to protect the 'pure' Spinos from T. rex attack (my idea is that they were being wiped out until the JP3 Spino came along), then the Indoraptor should be the last hybrid.

#6 is probably the only point I somewhat agree with as well.

The rest of it is mostly hogwash though.

I'm still slightly worried that we might see a homocraptor in JP6/JW3, but I don't think that's likely since the backlash would be worse then the notorious fight scene in JP3.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Not worried about J.A. Bayona in the slightest. Just hope the writing is good.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Yep but I rather not have any kid in JW FK at all. I'm glad this useless Lucy kid won't be annoying in all scenes, looks like smaller role.

I don't think it's quite fair to say she's "useless" until we know the context of the role.

For all we know she could be the one that sets the Indoraptor loose! xD
Oh if she releases it and it ends up killing Wu, I'll want to enter the screen and make Indoraptor tear her apart.  Laughing

But seriously, I hope she doesn't end up being stupid to release the dinosaurs and put a lot of lifes in danger. If she does that, yep, she deserves to die or suffer her entire life failing in everything she tries.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm

So what are my actual chances of seeing carnotaurus? 
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Troyal1 wrote:

With the Indoraptor essentially playing the role of TLW novel Carno, I'd say slim to none.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 11:18 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

With the Indoraptor essentially playing the role of TLW novel Carno, I'd say slim to none.

Damn. That's like a double kick to the balls with no Dilo. I just don't understand universal. I know spino4.4 will disagree but I think new(real) animals and returning favorites are far more interesting than hybrids.

I mean ideally we could have both but it just doesn't seem like something they want to do for whatever reason. The trolling with the Dilo is getting me annoyed to the extreme. It just feels like there are so many amazing animals that actually existed that we could be seeing in addition to the hybrid. 

I wonder if the Indoraptor could be part Carnotaurus

I will admit this one reason I want more than just two last films. I want to see more new animals that never got a chance. 
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Where do you get all this info on the Indoraptor? Do you know things we don't? tongue
Back to top Go down
DinoMike
Embryo
Embryo
DinoMike

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 8:23 am

I do actually believe we'll get to see both Carnotaurus and Baryonyx - maybe not in an important role, but I think they'll be present. Remember Trevorrow's comments about the dinosaurs being open source now and other people being able to make them - maybe Lockwood has his own dinosaurs. I agree that the Indoraptor will get more limelight though.

I doubt the Carno will have its TLW novel camo powers though.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 9:25 am

Folks, I highly doubt we see Carnotaurus. We aren't going to Sorna (so it seems) and even if we were, there were 2 movies to establish it as one of the breeds on the island. The Indominus' camo abilities were lifted straight from the Carno in TLW. That's probably as close as you are going to get to seeing it on screen.

Baryonyx is highly likely, seeing as it was one of the attractions at Jurassic World, and we heading back to Nublar.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 am

Bbrink1996 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Where do you get all this info on the Indoraptor? Do you know things we don't? tongue

Just speculating based on what we know.

A miniature version of the Indominus was mentioned in JW. The insider from a while back confirmed it would be in the next film. The Indominus has camo abilities, as does the novel Carno. The last act of JW:FK is said to be very suspenseful, and involve the new hybrid.

Put it all together, and I'd say we're in for something very similar to the Carno scene from TLW novel.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:45 am

I still bet we'll see Carnotaurus and Baryonyx. Let me dream. XD

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I think a Baryonyx is certainly more likely, as it brings the possibility of a different type of scene. No other dinosaur that we know is confirmed can bring what the Bary could potentially bring.

However, the Indoraptor makes the addition of a Carnotaurus pretty redundant.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I think a Baryonyx is certainly more likely, as it brings the possibility of a different type of scene. No other dinosaur that we know is confirmed can bring what the Bary could potentially bring.

However, the Indoraptor makes the addition of a Carnotaurus pretty redundant.

I can't help but wonder if they will do the Baryonyx it right as a form of to make up of how it's 'big bro'-the JP3 Spino-was so poorly handled via having being shoved down our throats. I'd like to see it ambush and actually kill, some of the Ingen troops or a medium sized dinosaur.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Well we know that the Stygimoloch will be in the film so why not have more new dinosaurs like the Carnotaurus? I don't think it would have its camouflaging ability from TLW novel due to the Indominus having it but it could still appear and be captured like the Stygimoloch.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 2:47 am

Dr. Wu wrote:
Well we know that the Stygimoloch will be in the film so why not have more new dinosaurs like the Carnotaurus? I don't think it would have its camouflaging ability from TLW novel due to the Indominus having it but it could still appear and be captured like the Stygimoloch.

I agree about the Carno but I don't think it was on Nublar? scratch
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:17 am

Yea I think there is a lot of wishful thinking with the Carno. It isn't film canon, and we aren't even going to the island where it was novel canon. Even if we were going to that island, the previous 2 movies that took place there didn't mention it being on the island.

I think the filmmakers were certainly intrigued by the Carno from TLW novel, and they cherry picked the camouflage trait to create the Indominus, and now the Indoraptor. There is only so much screen time for the main predator dinos. Everyone knows the Rex and raptors will be there, we can assume the Mosasaur as well at the beginning, and of course the new hybrid at the end.

The Dilophosaurus is the predator that makes the most sense to reintroduce to the series. Alas, it appears they are ignoring that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 4:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWc7OTqBPFTujBSytIfSz1q35LhzlNxMQZ2iwk0/?taken-by=jurassicworldtrilogy

"Screaming woman" was added to the IMDB cast today. She was supposedly filming scenes with Toby Jones.

Mainland confirmed x10000

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Wasn't there a source who said that the Stygimoloch, Carnotaurus, and Baryonyx were all in the film, before a pic of the former turned up? If he/she was right about the Stygimoloch, then it's very possible the other two could appear as well.

IMO if it's in, the Carnotaurus could appear on the island - possibly as something, like the Raptors, kept separate from the theme park attractions, possibly as it was too dangerous to have around visitors - and the Indoraptor might well turn up at Lockwood's manor around the time the auction occurs.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Here's how Bryce Dallas Howard wrapped up JW:FK.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWatmHKAtz4/

It's very heartwarming.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Wonder what roles Toby and Raffe are getting.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 5:58 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Wonder what roles Toby and Raffe are getting.

If i had to guess.

Toby is the futile scientist from Lockwood's mansion who works with Wu.

Rafe is Claire's futile new boyfriend who dies later at the end.

Embryo
Embryo
DinoMike

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Wasn't there a source who said that the Stygimoloch, Carnotaurus, and Baryonyx were all in the film, before a pic of the former turned up? If he/she was right about the Stygimoloch, then it's very possible the other two could appear as well.

My thinking exactly I can agree
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:33 pm

This film is supposedly aimed to have the most Dinosaur screen time. Perhaps much more Dinosaur species will be shown.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
This film is supposedly aimed to have the most Dinosaur screen time. Perhaps much more Dinosaur species will be shown.

With a 250 million dollar budget I would certainly hope so.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

With a 250 million dollar budget I would certainly hope so.

I don't even remember what the budget was for the first.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:00 pm

If the Carno or Dilo appears it is probably at Wu's new lab or at Lockwood's manor. As for Baryonyx, I'd say it will get a Nublar scene since it was one of JW's attractions.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:08 pm

question for ya'll. What if indoraptor was part dilo? (Like it had the crest and everything). Would that be more satisfying than no dilo at all?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
question for ya'll. What if indoraptor was part dilo? (Like it had the crest and everything). Would that be more satisfying than no dilo at all?

That would just make me angry. That might actually be the biggest troll the filmmakers could pull off xD

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:41 pm

NolaJP wrote:
The Dilophosaurus is the predator that makes the most sense to reintroduce to the series.  Alas, it appears they are ignoring that as well.

Thank you. Their decisions regarding my favorite Dino are infuriating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next