Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 12:34 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Also new role revealed "Villian Dinosaur Trader" Cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYocCHzh62d/?taken-by=jurassicworldtrilogy

Damn, so the dinosaurs really are turning into Pokemon xD

I think this guy will be at the auction at the end, probably one of the people managing the auction.

Is it too early to say that he'll be killed and probably eaten? Razz
haha with a title like that, no way he makes it out alive.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 2:33 am

Yeah there is an Dinosaur auction at Lockwood's manor for sure now, I think it will happen before the Indoraptor(s) escape, most of the normal Dinosaurs will be sold off to wealthy bidders.

Also going by those leaked Dino pics of Blue, Rexy etc I think Blue looks a bit leaner (more like a JP raptor, which is great) & there is a broken Gyro pic with her which may confirm a rumor that they capture Blue by using Claire as bait in the Gyro. Also Rexy looks healthier than in JW & may have a Trike fight? as hinted which is long overdue!

I also think the rescue mission on Nublar involving the Volcano will be the main selling point for marketing the film with merchandise & in the trailers etc & they'll somewhat keep the Lockwood Manor/Indoraptor scenes at a minimum so those surprises are not too spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 12:15 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Yeah there is an Dinosaur auction at Lockwood's manor for sure now, I think it will happen before the Indoraptor(s) escape, most of the normal Dinosaurs will be sold off to wealthy bidders.

Also going by those leaked Dino pics of Blue, Rexy etc I think Blue looks a bit leaner (more like a JP raptor, which is great) & there is a broken Gyro pic with her which may confirm a rumor that they capture Blue by using Claire as bait in the Gyro. Also Rexy looks healthier than in JW & may have a Trike fight? as hinted which is long overdue!

I also think the rescue mission on Nublar involving the Volcano will be the main selling point for marketing the film with merchandise & in the trailers etc & they'll somewhat keep the Lockwood Manor/Indoraptor scenes at a minimum so those surprises are not too spoiled.

I think so too. The film trailers won't show the mansion scene at all, and we know they spoiled at least one-two deaths in the jurassic world marketing so I think at least 1 major guy will die on the Island, probably Ted.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I think so too. The film trailers won't show the mansion scene at all, and we know they spoiled at least one-two deaths in the jurassic world marketing so I think at least 1 major guy will die on the Island, probably Ted.

I'm curious as to how the movie will explain how selling off dinosaurs to rich people will somehow be legal.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I'm curious as to how the movie will explain how selling off dinosaurs to rich people will somehow be legal.

To be honest I dont think Lockwood is exactly on the up and up if you catch my meaning.... I think this will be a very illegal auction.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Also new role revealed "Villian Dinosaur Trader" Cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYocCHzh62d/?taken-by=jurassicworldtrilogy

Damn, so the dinosaurs really are turning into Pokemon xD

Gotta catch em all

Back to top Go down
AJFU
Embryo
Embryo
AJFU

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 6:15 pm

IMDb has a picture of Jeff Goldblum, claiming that it is him in character as Ian Malcolm in Fallen Kingdom, but I wonder if it's actually a picture from an unrelated project. Does anyone know if this is true?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4881806/mediaindex

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 7:09 pm

AJFU wrote:
IMDb has a picture of Jeff Goldblum, claiming that it is him in character as Ian Malcolm in Fallen Kingdom, but I wonder if it's actually a picture from an unrelated project. Does anyone know if this is true?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4881806/mediaindex

Don't think so as it wasn't released through an official source but it wouldn't surprise me if he looks something like that.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:20 pm

I wonder how critics and audiences will feel about the second half of the movie. The first half with the island and the volcano seems awesome but i can imagine people not feeling the stuff with the mansion. Maybe it'll seem too different.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I wonder how critics and audiences will feel about the second half of the movie. The first half with the island and the volcano seems awesome but i can imagine people not feeling the stuff with the mansion. Maybe it'll seem too different.

I wonder if we'll hear the words 'san diego redux' here

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:20 pm

That moment you realize you're already in September and you only have to wait 2-3 more months at most for some footage= cheers
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:59 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Guys it is only confirmed that the Indoraptor(s) escape into the manor, not any of the real Dinosaurs so they may actually not get loose at all at the manor like we think they will! Wink

Wait... is that a source or your speculation? Can you or someone PM me please

Speculation on the real Dinosaurs but it is confirmed that the Indoraptor(s) will at least attack the manor. I am just starting to believe that the Auction will happen at Lockwood's & the real Dinosaurs will be sold off to bidders from around the world & sent off in their cages on the trucks before the Indoraptor(s) escape.

If Lockwood's auction goes off without a hitch, that's quite narrativly and thematically anti-climatic. Lockwood needs to be stymied, or there's no point it to the story.

Off-topic, but Trevorrow is out as SW: Episode 9 director. Lucasfilm seems to be quite director unfriendly - unsurprising, given how adverse to creativity they seem to be.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
That moment you realize you're already in September and you only have to wait 2-3 more months at most for some footage= cheers

I'm just happy that we finally got some new news. I don't mind posting in the off-topic discussion boards. But even I was starting to get tired of posting their for the lack of fresh JW:FK news.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 1:15 am

Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Guys it is only confirmed that the Indoraptor(s) escape into the manor, not any of the real Dinosaurs so they may actually not get loose at all at the manor like we think they will! Wink

Speculation on the real Dinosaurs but it is confirmed that the Indoraptor(s) will at least attack the manor. I am just starting to believe that the Auction will happen at Lockwood's & the real Dinosaurs will be sold off to bidders from around the world & sent off in their cages on the trucks before the Indoraptor(s) escape.

If Lockwood's auction goes off without a hitch, that's quite narrativly and thematically anti-climatic. Lockwood needs to be stymied, or there's no point it to the story.

Off-topic, but Trevorrow is out as SW: Episode 9 director. Lucasfilm seems to be quite director unfriendly - unsurprising, given how adverse to creativity they seem to be.
Thats prob where the hybrid comes in. I feel bad for colin, and it makes me wonder how much hype this movie will have with people. Many people seem to not like jurassic world and i wonder if will carry over. As in people will discount this movie before it comes out just because they think colin is directing or involved which he is.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:57 am

Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Lockwood's auction may go on without a hitch involving the real Dinosaurs but not when it comes to the Indoraptor escaping while our main cast are present in the manor.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:00 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Thats prob where the hybrid comes in. I feel bad for colin, and it makes me wonder how much hype this movie will have with people. Many people seem to not like jurassic world and i wonder if will carry over. As in people will discount this movie before it comes out just because they think colin is directing or involved which he is.

This movie will have tons of hype, it will be huge, one of 2018 biggest (if not the biggest?) so I wouldn't worry, most casual movie goers & fans liked JW & this film is said to be quiet different anyway, more suspenseful, scary & thriller-like according to Colin, Bayona & the cast.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:14 am

dance2nite wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Lockwood's auction may go on without a hitch involving the real Dinosaurs but not when it comes to the Indoraptor escaping while our main cast are present in the manor.

I believe this early leak describes the chaos at the mansion:
http://jurassicoutpost.com/seems-jurassic-world-2-sets-currently-constructed-minley-surrey-uk/

"Location 1 (lower location): Set construction at the western end of the hardstanding, consisting of rear elevation of a house. Scripted action to involve an approach from the east by vehicles and cast on foot. Cast subsequently flee in response to a dramatic event. Scene to be modified by VFX in post production. [may use atmospheric smoke machines]
Location 2 (upper location): Set construction at south east end of location, comprising elements of the front elevation of a house. Dressing in front of set (including vegetation props) to create grand approach to imagined structure. Vehicles are seen arriving at the location. Scene to be modified with VFX in post production. [may use atmospheric smoke machines]"

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:26 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I believe this early leak describes the chaos at the mansion:
http://jurassicoutpost.com/seems-jurassic-world-2-sets-currently-constructed-minley-surrey-uk/

"Location 1 (lower location): Set construction at the western end of the hardstanding, consisting of rear elevation of a house. Scripted action to involve an approach from the east by vehicles and cast on foot. Cast subsequently flee in response to a dramatic event. Scene to be modified by VFX in post production. [may use atmospheric smoke machines]
Location 2 (upper location): Set construction at south east end of location, comprising elements of the front elevation of a house. Dressing in front of set (including vegetation props) to create grand approach to imagined structure. Vehicles are seen arriving at the location. Scene to be modified with VFX in post production. [may use atmospheric smoke machines]"

Yes I remember that so the cast must flee out of the manor at some stage after the attack.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:28 am

dance2nite wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

This movie will have tons of hype, it will be huge, one of 2018 biggest (if not the biggest?) so I wouldn't worry, most casual movie goers & fans liked JW & this film is said to be quiet different anyway, more suspenseful, scary & thriller-like according to Colin, Bayona & the cast.
Yea thats true! as someone else has said, its great to finanlly see something new pop up for fallen kingdom. wow i hadnt seen those leaks yet. Looks like their will be a lot of chaos at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 9:30 am

I would imagine the marketing campaign for Fallen Kingdom will do much to emphasize the new aspects of the franchise and downplay the overly familiar, nostalgic parts like the original JP Ford Explorers. But Rexy and Blue will probably be the exceptions since they are the bona fide dinosaur stars of these two films. Making it out to be a darker, more atmospheric and emotional film than the last, as well as better sounding dialogue than the first film, would also help a great deal. They would be wise to promote it as Bayona's film, rather than Trevorrow's or even Spielberg's.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:12 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I would imagine the marketing campaign for Fallen Kingdom will do much to emphasize the new aspects of the franchise and downplay the overly familiar, nostalgic parts like the original JP Ford Explorers. But Rexy and Blue will probably be the exceptions since they are the bona fide dinosaur stars of these two films. Making it out to be a darker, more atmospheric and emotional film than the last, as well as better sounding dialogue than the first film, would also help a great deal. They would be wise to promote it as Bayona's film, rather than Trevorrow's or even Spielberg's.

I know this sounds messed up but here it goes... if possible don't put Colin's name in the marketing heavily(if at all).
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Putting emphasis on Bayona on the marketing would be a great idea. I doubt colin was ever going to be mentioned in the marketing, unless book of henry and jurassic world became loved by everyone. They never mentioned him when marketing jw 1. Bayona on the other hand has alot more films under his built
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:00 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

But if the dinosaur auction is the main thrust of the story, and Lockwood's major scheme, and it goes as planned - with all the dinosaurs being sold off - Owen and Claire really accomplish nothing (or very little), even if the indoraptor then escapes. Also, Lockwood doesn't really learn what the franchise's antagonists always do, namely the theme that nature can't be controlled by man.

Agreed that the indoraptor will be the major threat to our heroes in the final act however.

BarrytheOnyx wrote:

I hope this is the way they go with the marketing.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:06 pm

My guess is the Indoraptor toy won't be revealed into really late in marketing. Maybe not even until after the film is released since its all third act.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:52 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

I know this sounds messed up but here it goes... if possible don't put Colin's name in the marketing heavily(if at all).

Considering how J.A. Bayona had FAR more power and influence in making JW:FK via having more animatronics and ordering reshoots, it's safe to say that Universal was going to make him the main person in charge. Now with Trevorrow no longer being part of SW9, they don't have a choice but to do so.

Sickle_Claw wrote:
My guess is the Indoraptor toy won't be revealed into really late in marketing. Maybe not even until after the film is released since its all third act.

Not if it gets leaked online first. If Neomorph could leak the plot synopsis, then I can see the images of Indoraptor being leaked ahead of time.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Considering how J.A. Bayona had FAR more power and influence in making JW:FK via having more animatronics and ordering reshoots, it's safe to say that Universal was going to make him the main person in charge. Now with Trevorrow no longer being part of SW9, they don't have a choice but to do so.

Sickle_Claw wrote:

Not if it gets leaked online first. If Neomorph could leak the plot synopsis, then I can see the images of Indoraptor being leaked a head of time.

Certain people already have the images I bet. So its a 'when' not an if.

https://twitter.com/owenpratt93/status/905546746272600065

Daniella posted another Jurassic Update
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 6AqHpzI

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Apparently Daniella's character is "Zia Song" according to ReelToursHawaii! Cool
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 3:49 am

dance2nite wrote:
Apparently Daniella's character is "Zia Song" according to ReelToursHawaii! Cool
Interesting, all signs seem to point to this. I wonder if this means that she will be playing an asian woman, which i'm assuming from the name. Either way her reaction to that q/a that she did on twitter a while back seemed like a clue for this
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:06 am

Wu's secret lovechild confirmed!

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:19 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Wu's secret lovechild confirmed!

I think Daniella has referred to herself as an 'asian looking latino' on more then one occasion. But yeah overall I think pretty much everyone figures her someone who has a betrayal plot.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next