Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Every Jurassic Park/World Death But With 'Big Hat, No Cattle' Playing Over Them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

Every Jurassic Park/World Death But With 'Big Hat, No Cattle' Playing Over Them Empty
PostSubject: Every Jurassic Park/World Death But With 'Big Hat, No Cattle' Playing Over Them   Every Jurassic Park/World Death But With 'Big Hat, No Cattle' Playing Over Them Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:01 am

I made this video as a joke with some friends, I figured I'd share. I think its pretty funny. In case you've forgotten, "Big Hat, No Cattle" was a song made by Randy Newman for Jurassic Park 3.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
JettRyu
Embryo
Embryo
JettRyu

Every Jurassic Park/World Death But With 'Big Hat, No Cattle' Playing Over Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every Jurassic Park/World Death But With 'Big Hat, No Cattle' Playing Over Them   Every Jurassic Park/World Death But With 'Big Hat, No Cattle' Playing Over Them Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Truly a triumph of dark humor you made here, my friend. Laughing The only way it could be funnier is if the song was "You've Got a Friend in Me".

Every Jurassic Park/World Death But With 'Big Hat, No Cattle' Playing Over Them
Page 1 of 1