Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?

Go down 
+17
Dilophosaurus
Spiegel
Robotpo
TRK/TrexKing
Dr. Wu
doyouthinkhesaurus
Mr. Robustus
TheDreamMaster
Spinosaur4.4
Chimpazoo
BarrytheOnyx
Dead2009
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Now that the third film of the trilogy has been confirmed, what do you think the film should be called?

I think the film will be called Jurassic World: Extinction simply because they were playing around with that as a subtitle for a while and it seems to suit the third chapter considering how the story is heading.

Or

Jurassic World: Contingency
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 3:47 pm

I suppose it all depends on how Fallen Kingdom ends. It's hard to say right now with so much up in the air imho.

Edit: Pacific Rim: Uprising screenwriter Emily Carmichael tapped to co-write Jurassic World 3 along with Colin Trevorrow.

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/jurassic-world-3-release-date-2021-1202706557/

Somewhat of an unknown. Don't know exactly how I feel about this. Hope this thing is more grounded than a Pacific Rim film.

That being said, if it means Connolly is out, I'm all for it! I approve!

Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I suppose it all depends on how Fallen Kingdom ends. It's hard to say right now with so much up in the air imho.

Edit: Pacific Rim: Uprising screenwriter Emily Carmichael tapped to co-write Jurassic World 3 along with Colin Trevorrow.

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/jurassic-world-3-release-date-2021-1202706557/

Somewhat of an unknown. Don't know exactly how I feel about this. Hope this thing is more grounded than a Pacific Rim film.

That being said, if it means Connolly is out, I'm all for it! I approve!

I watched her short film and wasn't drawn to it, tbh. The only feature film she's been involved in that I can see is Pacific Rim Uprising which has yet to come out and seems to have many screenwriters on board. I honestly have no idea what to think.

Does this mean Derek Connolly is no longer writing?
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Uprising doesn't look that promising right now, so I'd be worried if this happens. But I'll have to watch that first before making a judgement.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:33 pm

Honestly guys, since Colin has written the beginning and middle already, I doubt it will make much of a massive difference either way. Doesn’t he get the final say on everything in the JP universe now?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:37 pm

I say Jurassic World: Extinction sounds good.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:24 pm

I think it's WAY too early to ask about a title and hopefully people dont flip out when it comestime to talk about this film.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:37 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
I say Jurassic World: Extinction sounds good.

It sure does. But could it potentially be too much of a “spoiler”?

Assuming the dinosaurs go extinct. I guess they could present the movie in a way which makes humans look like they are in huge trouble.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:38 am

Extinction sounds epic, but it's rather generic. The same could be said about Fallen Kingdom, but it was unexpected.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:23 am

The title 'Extinction' would be fitting if it circulated around the potential for the dinosaurs to be rendered extinct or humanity itself to be driven to the brink. It wouldn't be the first time that this title was considered for a third film in a Jurassic trilogy, as I recall that was one of the potential titles for JP3.

When the title 'Fallen Kingdom' was announced, a few were quick to point out superficial similarities to Transformers' own Revenge of the Fallen, and there's it's equally bad successor Age of Extinction in 2014 which brought in the Dinobots and bad CG dinosaurs in the prologue. If the final JP film was called 'Extinction' the Transformers comparisons would likely flare up again.

Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 11:04 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
The title 'Extinction' would be fitting if it circulated around the potential for the dinosaurs to be rendered extinct or humanity itself to be driven to the brink. It wouldn't be the first time that this title was considered for a third film in a Jurassic trilogy, as I recall that was one of the potential titles for JP3.

When the title 'Fallen Kingdom' was announced, a few were quick to point out superficial similarities to Transformers' own Revenge of the Fallen, and there's it's equally bad successor Age of Extinction in 2014 which brought in the Dinobots and bad CG dinosaurs in the prologue. If the final JP film was called 'Extinction' the Transformers comparisons would likely flare up again.

So how about Jurassic World: Contingency?

I had to look up the definition, but according to the web it means: a future event or circumstance which is possible but cannot be predicted with certainty.

This could mean the integration of Dinosaur species with the natural wildlife and that it may or may not destroy all that is natural. Leading to a potential extinction of mankind?

Back to top Go down
Chimpazoo
Embryo
Embryo
Chimpazoo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Jurassic World: Chaos
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Chimpazoo wrote:
Jurassic World: Chaos

I can go for this
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:40 pm

I still want to see a JP film called "The Edge of Chaos".

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Jurassic World chaos theory

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:31 am

Jurassic World: Wu strikes back

Laughing

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 10:28 am

Jurassic World DX or "How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Dinosaurs."

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 10:46 am

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Jurassic World DX or "How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Dinosaurs."

Lol.

Or 2021, a Dinosaur odyssey
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:47 am

Full Prehistoric Jacket?

Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:19 pm

A good alternate title for Extinction could be "Jurassic World: Collapse", or "Jurassic World: Extinction Event".

I would love a more risky title, like "Jurassic World: Gambler's Ruin"

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Full Prehistoric Jacket?
Scales wide shut?

A film about fully feathered animals.

I’ll see myself out....
Back to top Go down
doyouthinkhesaurus
Embryo
Embryo
doyouthinkhesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm

I mean, all I have are joke titles.
Jurassic World: Revenge of the prehistoric demon dinosaurs
Jurassic World 3: Son of Indominus
Jurassic World 3: This one will be bad
Jurassic World 3: Give us more money
Jurassic World: The Rise of the fall of the war for the planet of the dinosaurs
Jurassic World 3: The Return of The King
Jurassic World 3: "Can we just get human-dinosaur hybrids already?"
Jurassic World: The New Beginning
Jurassic World 3: Starring Kevin James as a velociraptor
Jurassic World 3: Revenge of the CGI

In all seriousness, I would really like to see it called Jurassic World: Extinction, if only to fulfill the fantasies of the JP4:Extinction I never got.

PM me and we'll talk about vidya and movies.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 4:05 am

Jurassic World: New Era

Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 am

Jurassic World 3

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:23 am

Jurassic World: Dinosaurs Rule the Earth

Spoiler:

Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:10 pm

How about something simple with no subtitle...like "Jurassic Worldwide"? Or is that too simple?
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 2:37 am

Jurassic World: Kingdom Come. It references Fallen Kingdom, "man destroys God, man creates dinosaurs", and the rise of a prehistoric kingdom after the previous ones death.

Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 3:28 am

Jurassic World: Return of the Dilophosaurus
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 4:07 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Jurassic World: Dinosaurs Rule the Earth

That will probably be the tagline.

But as for the title... What about "Jurassic World: A New Era" or something like that? Like a reference to a SW title like "A New Hope". But maybe it's too bland. "Jurassic World: Extinction" would be nice and maybe appropriate, but also kinda unoriginal.

99% sure anyway that it will be "Jurassic World: [something]".

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
smaugtheterrible
Hatchling
Hatchling
smaugtheterrible

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 12:45 am

Definitely Jurassic Park 6. Razz

Kind of like how the Mario Kart series decided to suddenly start numbering them when they got to 7 (except JP's already had JP3).

They could also just call it Jurassic World 3 and have the naming scheme mirror the first three movies... although I guess the second one would have been Fallen Kingdom: Jurassic World if that were truly the case.

... no takers for the inevitable sequel, Cretaceous World?

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?   Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World 3 Announced - Title?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next