Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Cha0tic C0de

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cha0ticArch0saur
Embryo
Embryo
Cha0ticArch0saur

Cha0tic C0de Empty
PostCha0tic C0de

My staff related involvement with this wonderful community began on the Live The Legend Wiki. I had a goal to structure the Wiki in a concise format. That led to my involvement working alongside Ty and web development throughout the JPL network.

I wanted to clear up my reasons for leaving JPL and the online fandom scene. I separated from my children's mother. To cope, I began training in mixed martial arts. That, and a lack of my own PC, deterred me from being active. Though my passion for dinosaurs and paleontology never diminished. In 2017 I took a trip to Sylvania OH, to Fossil Park. I have since donated two fossils to a local high school and library. The same year I cam close to starting college in a career towards paleontology, but life requires adaptation sometimes.

So as I posted elsewhere in the forums, I am back, in the matrix of Jurassic-Pedia. Picking up where I left off, in SEO.

Follow the whte_rbt.obj
#NedrySec:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Cha0tic C0de :: Comments

TheDreamMaster
Re: Cha0tic C0de
Post Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 pm by TheDreamMaster
Good to have you bac!
TRK/TrexKing
Post Thu May 31, 2018 9:43 pm by TRK/TrexKing
The JP Fandom will always be our home. Sentiments summed up by TDM exactly.
Post  by Sponsored content

Cha0tic C0de

Page 1 of 1