Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)

Go down 
+18
eagc7
Herrerasaurus
BarrytheOnyx
TheDreamMaster
Levine
The Malone Society
Lost
Spinosaur4.4
TheRexMan22
Dv-218
Troyal1
Dilophosaurus
Bionic
owenpratt
Mosasurfus
Sickle_Claw
Mr. Robustus
Spiegel
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:52 am

TheRexMan22 wrote:
I wouldn't change a thing about either movie.

Pretty much this. I mean, maaaybe I would change just some little things, but nothing that substantial.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:48 am

- Mention Isla Sorna and what happened to the dinosaurs there.
- Expose more of Dr. Wu's character and his real intentions.
- Make Wu reveal that Maisie is a clone and the real implications of Lockwood/Hammond fight.
- Cut Franklin or make another character that is not annoying and useless like him.
- Develop Owen Grady more.
- Put more scenes with Baryonyx, cut that lava falling in it's head.
- Cut Rexy killing Carnotaurus.
- FREAKING DILOPHOSAURUS.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:54 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Mosasurfus wrote:

Also, do we know that Wu made her, or are we guessing?

Good point actually. It was never confirmed in the film, and Wu would have been working at Jurassic World when she was cloned.

AHEM

*brings in blackboard for annoying post*

Nothing stops Wu from cloning Maisie just because he was working in JW.

He had a secret lab there, he worked on stuff that NEITHER Claire or Masrani knew  about, it's pretty possible he could be messing with human clonning.

And for a person like him, who knows no bondaries, clonning human beings would be just another step on science.

IMO it's a huge FLAW they didn't confirm it was Wu who clonned Maisie. Who else would have clonned her?

Wu is the best geneticist in the world. He doesn't care about ethics. He worked with Hammond before, therefore, he KNEW Lockwood as well. Who else Lockwood would ask to clone Maisie???

I really doubt it was somebody else. And if it was, please make this person appear in JW3.

Considering Wu is:

- The only geneticist character we know in Jurassic franchise.
- The chief architect of both Jurassic Park and World dinosaurs.
- Knows no bondaries when it comes to science, clearly shown in JW.
- Is deeply afraid of someone else getting ahead of him and needs to innovate ("So will they", "If I don't innovate, somebody else will").

I think these are strong facts that favor Wu as the creator of Maisie. I highly doubt he would let someone get ahead of him and clone a human being first.

"You know Dr. Wu, you could be clonning other animals and peharps, human beings by now."

Wu: "Nah, that's anti ethical, besides I just want to clone dinosaurs, screw the rest."

So yeah, I'm fully certain it was Wu, and he should be the one revealing the plot twist. Now there's people out thinking it was Lockwood himself. I don't even know if Lockwood was a geneticist in fact, I highly doubt it.

Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 12:00 pm

I think Wu will be revealed to be Maisie's creator in JW3. That would give Wu much more importance and screentime.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 12:06 pm

owenpratt wrote:
I think Wu will be revealed to be Maisie's creator in JW3. That would give Wu much more importance and screentime.

Creating Maisie or not, he's already important. I hope Colin really meant that he's important in that interview.

Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 2:05 pm

Yeah I do think that Wu cloned her but it would've been nice to get actual confirmation in the film. Probably will be addressed in JW3 though.
Back to top Go down
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Would've gotten rid of the trained, goodguy velociraptors and introduced a new, ferocious dinosaur villain, only this time a real species, not a made-up one. I can't believe we actually finally got carnotaurus in a JP movie and they wasted it. So much potential wasted, it could really have been a terrifying and awesome thing. I mean, didn't Bayona read the books, isn't that what he said? Did he miss the awesome part about camouflaged carnos? That's been my dream to see in a JP movie since I first read the book.
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 pm

I do have a couple of grievances with this film believe it or not.
Primarily, the way Owen changed his mind from being okay to let Blue die to resolving to save her, was really fast. I get they're on a time crunch and all, but it would have been nice to see him wrestle with his split emotions for a little while longer.
But the videos of him with the baby raptors were really touching and awesome.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
The Malone Society
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
The Malone Society

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Lost wrote:
Would've gotten rid of the trained, goodguy velociraptors and introduced a new, ferocious dinosaur villain, only this time a real species, not a made-up one. I can't believe we actually finally got carnotaurus in a JP movie and they wasted it. So much potential wasted, it could really have been a terrifying and awesome thing. I mean, didn't Bayona read the books, isn't that what he said? Did he miss the awesome part about camouflaged carnos? That's been my dream to see in a JP movie since I first read the book.

I imagine that since the Indominus could camouflage, giving the carnotaurus the same ability would have been redundant.
Back to top Go down
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:57 pm

The Malone Society wrote:
Lost wrote:

I imagine that since the Indominus could camouflage, giving the carnotaurus the same ability would have been redundant.

Yeah, but they should've done that instead in my opinion. I was actually hoping for something like that long before JW was annonced.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 4:31 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Yeah I do think that Wu cloned her but it would've been nice to get actual confirmation in the film. Probably will be addressed in JW3 though.

Sorry, you know sometimes I'm just a bragging brat. Embarassed Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:59 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:

So will the inevitable half dino-maisie reveal right? lol!

Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 1:02 pm

I could write a book about how I would write Jurassic World.

Theres honestly nothing I'd change about Fallen Kingdom, save for a few dialogue choices and make it the original 2hr40min cut.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 1:04 pm

^I completely agree about FK. I liked the movie, but additional dialogue and scenes in order to flesh out the characters and the story would have made the movie even better. I'm still mad that so many nublar scenes were cut..
Back to top Go down
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 3:33 pm

JW had some major flaws, but for all its faults, we were pretty lucky to get another movie about the actual park, this time open with tourists. It was a dream come true. But it should've done a few things differently:

-Show more of the park
-Less silly dialogue
-Less focus on the annoying kids

FK:

-Less boring scenes
-More Nublar
-Less "witty" Chris Pratt and general political correctness
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:26 pm

I think it needed both to be longer and tightened up.

-I’m not sure exactly what to add but we needed more Nublar. Postpone the actual eruption and not have Wheatley have captured most of the animals already. The fact is the Nublar scene seems so fast paced I barely feel we were there. Give me a little more ruined park, inside some of the buildings or something.

- A little more time with Claire, Zia, and Franklin. Just extra development.

I’ll update when I think of more.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:57 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:

-I’m not sure exactly what to add but we needed more Nublar. Postpone the actual eruption and not have Wheatley have captured most of the animals already. The fact is the Nublar scene seems so fast paced I barely feel we were there. Give me a little more ruined park, inside some of the buildings or something.

Agreed, I think the Mansion stuff is so much stronger then the Nublar Scenes its not funny.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 6:39 pm

I would rewrite the entire film. I would get rid of certain sidecharacters, unnecessary humor and I would totally ditch the dinosaurs as weapons plot since it's the one plotpoint that nobody liked in the previous film and it's just bafflingly silly.
Oh and of course I'd totally change Blue being like a pet dog. You can't take one of the most menacing creatures of 90s cinema and turn it into a trained puppy.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Yes, because as we all know trained puppies can fight monsters nearly twice their size and win.

JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:03 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Yes, because as we all know trained puppies can fight monsters nearly twice their size and win.

Are you trying to be funny? This is a complaint that a lot of people have. Blue isn't in the least threatning and she does not behave like a wild animal. Also you just brought up another error in the script. How could the Indoraptor be defeated so easily, considering it was set-up as this nearly industructible monster. I mean Owen tried to shoot it multiple times yet it is somehow immune to bullets (which is really just nonsense)
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:22 pm

I don't take issue with the criticism that Blue and her sisters are not as intimidating or dangerous as the Raptors from the earlier films, but I think referring to her as a weak baby animal exaggerates the critique to the point where it becomes self-diminishing.

I have no answer as to why the Indoraptor is immune to bullets yet can take a beating from Blue, however.

JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:42 pm

I believe the real issue with Blue is how she's portrayed from JW to JW:FK. She seems only semi-domesticated at best. She attempts to attack Owen when the worker that falls in the paddock. She also turns her back on Owen when the Indominus communicates with her and the pack. She even attempts to kill her other trainer, Barry, but mind you we dont witness his interaction with her.

Then, after 3 years, this social animal that has not interaction with humans or even her own kind, instantly accepts Owen back into her life. Then after being darted and shot, and recovering miraculously like it never happened, spends the rest of the movie protecting him. Now you may say that a video of her being young and empathic some how addresses this but that logic wasnt really applied in JW, it's like retconning. Also in JW, Owen wont let ACU taze her while he's in the paddock because it will destroy her trust in him. I dont remember the exact line but I'm sure you can find it on youtube. However, that's no longer an issue when she's darted and shot, because he pets her while she had a bullet painfully removed without sedation.

It just seems like there isn't a lot of thought into Blue despite her becoming more and more of a character. I guess it's no different the overall lack of character development though.

Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Since this keeps coming up I will offer my opinion on it again. I'm generally very open to new things in movies, and I had a very open mind with JW. I can live with Owen, Claire (even though I find them both annoying), I can live with the whole hybrids instead of real dinosaurs thing, but velociraptors being turned into good guys like these two movies have done is just too much. I'm not even exaggerating. They were THE definition of dangerous, cold, calculating carnivores with no regard for human life, and in these movies they are saving humans left and right, just like the t-rex (ffs they even gave a "bro nod" to each other after defeating the indominus). As fans of the first movies, we should be allowed to ask why. Why is this being done? Why are you changing the two most feared dinosaur species in the first movies and turning them into friends and allies for the human characters? It's bizarre, it makes no sense, and it's unnecessary. I can't even state how much I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Mosasurfus wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
I would have erased the human cloning thing entirely.

What? Weren't you happy about it? Maybe I misunderstood then lol
I think it was the best twist of the Jurassic sequels so far. Then if you talk about the fear that JW3 will go too much further with that, then I agree.

I really liked it too. I didn't make the connection when I watched the movie - the the Picture was of her, so who was the older lady was my question.
That IS the reveal, the line from Mills is to make sure the audience understands what it is going on (Colin said this in an interview). The whole clone thing is fine in my opinion but i would say that it feels underutilized and perhaps there's just too much going on in this film. but lets see where they take it in the next one.
Back to top Go down
eagc7
Hatchling
Hatchling
eagc7

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 1:06 am

Lost wrote:
The Malone Society wrote:
Lost wrote:

Yeah, but they should've done that instead in my opinion. I was actually hoping for something like that long before JW was annonced.
Well we still have 1 more film left, so lets not rule out the possibility of seeing Carno camouflage in the next film if it appears

TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 4:08 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
TheDreamMaster wrote:

Agreed, I think the Mansion stuff is so much stronger then the Nublar Scenes its not funny.

It's just for as heavily as, well, the "Fallen Kingdom" was advertised, it feels like almost an after thought.

To add my list:

- I don't mind the blood transfusion stuff, but I really wish the Rex wasn't used just for "hero moments" in this film. The Carnotaurus bit barely makes sense (they're running, Carno fights the Sino while everything else is running, then Carno attacks our heroes and the REx shows up), but then to only have her show up again for the same kind of finale, eating Mills and the Carno getting a bite, it just felt....eh to me. I don't mind the Rex as a character to an extent, we all love the ending to JP. To reduce her solely to those moments though cheapens it.

- Wish we had more Lockwood. Him and Hammond's backstory is incredibly interesting, just sucks we basically got: "We started creating dinosaurs here." "My daughter died, lets clone her." Hammond- "No, that's wrong. I'm takin my research and leaving."

I love JWFK, but I don't believ eit's flawless. Just a little bit more could've made it amazing.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 4:52 am

The fact the raptors are now "good" and you guys want them villains again is not a fault of the movie though, it's your personal preference.
That said, I would like to see some "evil" raptors as well in JW3, but I appreciate also the new direction.

Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 6:27 am

Quote :
The fact the raptors are now "good" and you guys want them villains again is not a fault of the movie though, it's your personal preference.
You are SO wrong here. It is a fault of the film that's why so many people complain about it. It feels like this was mainly done to sell toys.
Certain ideas and directions should be left alone. It's even inconsistent in how Blue seems a bit more unpredictable in the previous film. The intelligence of the raptors being underestimated by the human players is one of the key themes and a reason for why they are so dangerous. You cannot just destroy this with having the only raptor basically be an ally and saving the characters again ugh. And how she even looks back at Owen before finally leaving, cheesy as hell. Same with the Trex jumping into the shot like it was thinking I'm a justice leader.
It's as if the Alien would be an advantage for the protagonists, terrible idea. In Alien vs Predator the latter creatures end up cooperating with the humans and I don't think I need to tell you how that movie went down in cinema history.
Back to top Go down
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 7:42 am

Bionic wrote:
Quote :
You are SO wrong here. It is a fault of the film that's why so many people complain about it. It feels like this was mainly done to sell toys.
Certain ideas and directions should be left alone. It's even inconsistent in how Blue seems a bit more unpredictable in the previous film. The intelligence of the raptors being underestimated by the human players is one of the key themes and a reason for why they are so dangerous. You cannot just destroy this with having the only raptor basically be an ally and saving the characters again ugh. And how she even looks back at Owen before finally leaving, cheesy as hell. Same with the Trex jumping into the shot like it was thinking I'm a justice leader.
It's as if the Alien would be an advantage for the protagonists, terrible idea. In Alien vs Predator the latter creatures end up cooperating with the humans and I don't think I need to tell you how that movie went down in cinema history.

The "bro nod" between Blue and the t-rex after defeating the indominus in JW and Blue looking back at Owen in FK, and when he says "we'll take you to a safe place" and she basically nods towards the cage as if to say "you mean in there?" Rolling Eyes And Owen being like "you know me, girl", after saying a few hours earlier that yeah she should be left to die, I wonder if if Blue knew this she'd continue being his best friend and protector Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 8:11 am

Quote :

The "bro nod" between Blue and the t-rex after defeating the indominus in JW
upon first viewing I felt the same but since rewatching it is actually not that bad. I think the Rex was if anything just irritated by Blue jumping into the fight. After the fight is over it seems more like she finally has the time to look at Blue and see what she really is. Blue is actually quite cautious and takes 2 steps back because she seems unsure of what the Rex is about to do next. In another instance the Rex might have gone after Blue as well since she is very territorial but considering that she was injured she probably just realized that Blue wasn't really a threat like the I-Rex and lost interest in her. I can live with this scene [/quote]

Quote :
and Blue looking back at Owen in FK, and when he says "we'll take you to a safe place" and she basically nods towards the cage as if to say "you mean in there?" Rolling Eyes And Owen being like "you know me, girl", after saying a few hours earlier that yeah she should be left to die, I wonder if if Blue knew this she'd continue being his best friend and protector Rolling Eyes

Now this, thanks for the laugh mate, made my day LMAO!!
But oh dear this movie really doesn't hold up well at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)   JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JW&JWFK: What would you do differently and how? (SPOILERS)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next