Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?

Go down 
+3
Lost
Spiegel
Levine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Empty
PostSubject: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 12:56 pm

The entire concept of a functioning, obedient Indoraptor solely relied on Blue being there to teach it those traits, but what would they do if Blue either died on Nublar or died due to her gunshot wound?

Also, Blue was only obedient to Owen at all, and wouldn't be very warm to any other 'trainers', so they would need Owen to command Blue to control the new Indoraptor.

All of this assuming Blue even warms to the Indoraptor at all, and doesn't reject the new kin despite sharing DNA.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Even if they recovered her body they could clone her, have someone else raise her, and then clone the new series of 8ndoraptors when she was an adult.

After saying that, it seems like a better plan, no need to rely on Owen.

Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:19 pm

IT NEEDS A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Lost wrote:
IT NEEDS A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That line sent chils down my spine. Plus the foccus on Maisie too.

I think they would clone Blue and have another person raise her...No need to panic.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 6:41 pm

I imagine the intent was always to bring her back alive with Claire and Owen's cooperation, but both Mills and Wu didn't count on their mentally stunted henchman Wheatley to screw it up.

What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:35 am

The dinosaurs in JP seems to have extended lifespans, so they could make a new Indoraptor and have the current Blue be its mother. If Blue died, they could make another one and have it trained with a human, but that'd take more time.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 5:23 am

I think I've worked it out guys.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 9:43 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
I think I've worked it out guys.

Spoiler:

Hahah you win for the day

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?   What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would have been Mills/Wu's plan if Blue died before it got to Lockwood Manor?
Page 1 of 1