Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eagc7
Hatchling
Hatchling
eagc7

Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D?   Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Given that we'll have Dr. Grant and Dr. Sattler back in the next Jurassic, do you think Colin and Co will keep things as established in JP3 in where we learn that Grant and Sattler never got together and Ellie married someone else or do you think Colin and co will ignore/retcon that and have them back together?

I do think the chances of having them back as a couple are pretty high

dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D?   Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 12:18 am

Yeah I think they'll be back together, it could go 2 ways :

1. The writers ignore JP3 or
2. The writers say that after the events of JP3, Ellie & Alan got back together.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D?   Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 1:39 am

Personally, I hope they're not thrown back together. At this point it would seem a bit too much like unnecessary fan service imo. They were both shown to have moved on from their relationship in JP, with Ellie actually being married and having a child. I really feel like they should just be best friends at this point.

Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D? Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D?   Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 12:07 pm

I always disliked that Ellie ended up with some other dude, I felt like her and Grant were definitely a thing in the first movie. But, I would rather they make a good movie than try to pander to me. What's done is done, leave it be.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D?   Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:28 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Personally, I hope they're not thrown back together. At this point it would seem a bit too much like unnecessary fan service imo. They were both shown to have moved on from their relationship in JP, with Ellie actually being married and having a child. I really feel like they should just be best friends at this point.

Exactly this. Honestly JP3 had a pretty realistic take on love. Not everyone ends up with their sweetheart like in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D?   Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think Grant and Sattler will be back together in JW:D?
Page 1 of 1