Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Question about Stan Winston and feathered raptors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikoRex
Embryo
Embryo
NikoRex

Question about Stan Winston and feathered raptors Empty
PostSubject: Question about Stan Winston and feathered raptors   Question about Stan Winston and feathered raptors Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 12:27 pm

I remember an old interview from Stan Winston where he talked about JP4 and how he wanted to make animatronic feathered raptors. I believe this was one of his last interviews about JP4, before he passed away (RIP)
Now I'm not sure, if this is the typical Mandela effect case from my side and he actually never said this. Does somebody remember this?
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

Question about Stan Winston and feathered raptors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Stan Winston and feathered raptors   Question about Stan Winston and feathered raptors Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 2:23 pm

That sounds familiar, and I don't think he was the only one pushing for it (Jack Horner probably said similar things). Unfortunately Colin seems too intent on milking nostalgia to use current science in the JW films.
Back to top Go down

Question about Stan Winston and feathered raptors
Page 1 of 1