Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal

Go down 
+31
Randomosaur
SmugTheFab
Camarasaur8
Spiegel
BarrytheOnyx
Tyrant Lizard
TheDreamMaster
Spinosaur4.4
Minmi
Theta Rex
tigris115
Lord Kristine
JPMalcolmDilo
Rhedosaurus
evolution_rex
Fossildude747
Dr. Wu
Raptor Blue
TheRexMan22
CaptainNoodles
Katana
Gojira2014
CloneTrooper101
Prowler
CT-1138
Levine
Sickle_Claw
TRK/TrexKing
Troyal1
Dead2009
Océane
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Océane
Océane

Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Best of luck Troyal, hope everything will mellow out eventually.

Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Negging on this forum.

Some people do it just because they disagree with an opinion or because they get pissy about something. I know the function exists for a reason, but it really just doesn't seem to be in the spirit of this place (or JPLegacy).

Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:40 pm

I don't really know what that means, even after looking the (slang?) definition up, but it was probably directed at me.

Thanks again, but I already am aware of your deep hatred.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:43 pm

IF you guys feel like you are going to argue, take it to PMS or off forum. Everyone is going to have their own opinions and agree or disagree, you can't change what a person feels. As a small forum I realize you might be interacting with certain people more often, but try to move past things and keep things calm.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Well. I think there are exactly 3 guys on this forum with whom I have the same arguments over and over again. I AM sorry for being such a busy nose, obviously the 'blame' goes both sides, but you've got to learn with different people and different opinions nevertheless. I could've been a forum member of 15 posts after 5 months, but I've chosen to interact. I could go the other round if that's what you 3 collectively wanted. Or stop coming altogether. Because it is doubtful my posting style's gonna change.

Last edited by Mistral on Mon May 29, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:59 pm

I don't really think it's your fault or anything, you just have such radically different opinions than the rest of us.

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:01 pm

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about MLP though, Oceane, there really is nothing better =P
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Ayy something I can agree on with no reluctance

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Ya FIM and Gravity Falls, who needs anything else? Okay Jurassic Park and Winona too Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 6:42 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
IF you guys feel like you are going to argue, take it to PMS or off forum. Everyone is going to have their own opinions and agree or disagree, you can't change what a person feels. As a small forum I realize you might be interacting with certain people more often, but try to move past things and keep things calm.  

How fitting Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:08 pm

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:15 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premenstrual_syndrome

Aka the symptoms before a woman's period lol. He obviously meant PMs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:18 pm

I don't get the joke.

Is it my turn to insult next?

How is this game played?
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:26 pm

He meant Private messages instead it was misconstrued as "PMS".

I think everyone is heated in the moment and we should all take a second to calm down a little. Everyone is letting opinions get the best of them and it's becoming too much for some to handle. For someone to say it doesn't fee like the spirit of the fandom here is a sign of that yes? We all need to calm a little and take a step back. People involved may need to take this to PM, if anyone has concerns you can also private message me. I don't want to break out the infraction system as it's never been used here. Which is a good thing I think personally.

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:51 pm

EDIT

I am done.

Last edited by Mistral on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Guys please help me. I don't know how or why, but since last days I've been SUPER ANXIOUS and aggitated and I can't foccus in anything and that is super annoying. I had anxiety issues since a long time but damn it's worse now.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 8:17 pm

I thought I had come to an agreement, with some guy that I had been having this 'competition' for years now. And I thought id finally got some news with a reply form an actor but....

after all this time, its still one big pissing contest. To see who can get a longer stream. And really thats all it is. Im not rising to the bait.

Océane

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Guys please help me. I don't know how or why, but since last days I've been SUPER ANXIOUS and aggitated and I can't foccus in anything and that is super annoying. I had anxiety issues since a long time but damn it's worse now.

I can relate to the anxieties man. The most important thing my father has taught me is to live in the present when anxiety hits. Think about the situation:
-do you have food & water?
-can you breathe?
-Have you been bitten by anything?
If the answers are yes, yes, and no, just go and do something you like to do. In my case, that's sing or draw. And most importantly, talk to yourself; it's good for you.

Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 10:23 pm

Hope you feel better Spino Sad. DM me on twitter any time.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:20 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Feel free to give me a shout any time you want, bud Ooooh Right!

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Thanks guys, it got a bit better those days but still. My mind is so far and also I'm feeling without any purpouse in life. Sometimes I trully want a gun to shoot my head, no drama.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Sorry the double post, but that sh*t is back again. I seriously don't know what's happening.

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Mistral wrote:
EDIT

I am done.

Why? what happened?

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Sorry the double post, but that sh*t is back again. I seriously don't know what's happening.

If you need to talk man, send me a PM. I haven't been diagnosed with anxiety or anything, but I know very well about it and how it causes me problems all the time.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Somebody's been giving me negative rep.

I will find you Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

What's wrong dude? PM me bro.
Back to top Go down
Theta Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Theta Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

There, back up it goes.

You hear me, rep villain? You have no power here!

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
What's wrong dude? PM me bro.

It's nothing serious, dude Laughing

Someone just downvoted me is all xD

Theta Rex wrote:

There, back up it goes.

You hear me, rep villain? You have no power here!

Ahh. Back up to an even 30. You have no idea how much that means to me. That 29 looked so damn...icky.

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 pm

I hate my father. There were times in my life where he really did act like one (1997-1999, 2002, and 2004-2007.) But other then those time periods, he never really was my father. He was always short tempered and always the first to punish me before I could get my side. During my elementary school days, he encouraged me to fight back against bullies, but when I to middle school, he changed. During 7th grade I did some typical dumb teenage stuff, but people took it the wrong way and hated me, framed me for things I never did. One time, I did nothing wrong and not only did I get a, ISS, (In school suspension and then he beat me without hearing my side first. Then when I fought back against a bully in school, he spit on me without hearing my side. It wasn't until my mother yelled at him did he stop being so pre-accusitory toward me.

Now he's even worse. He uses racial slurs on a common basis, has his 'guilty until proven innocent' mindset put on steroids, and has basically become Archie Bunker x100. The way I see it, our relationship is a semi-parasitic one. If he can see people at the lowest common denominator, then I'm doing the same thing to him. To me, he's just a means to an end. Nothing more, nothing less. With that being said, if he were to die of a heart attack, get hit by a car, etc, or at the very least have his vocal cords damaged beyond all hope of surgical repair, then I would be a very happy man.

What's worse is that I plan to be an author, I have a book in progress right now, and I'm worried that his...behavior will affect it's success. What's worse is that he's making me work at the same lousy job (I mentioned it earlier on this page) 'until you find a better job. That's how it's done.' Sorry, but I can't mentally handle my shitty job anymore. Besides, if I quit my job now, then at least I have a path to some sort of future. With the job I have, I don't have ANY future.

The more I think about it, I have have never wanted/hated anybody else then the man who calls himself my father. The way I see it, other then a few short time periods here and there, he was never my dad, and I was never his son.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 am

Okay, I'd like some context for the "racial slurs" bit.
But it's already quite clear that some proffessional help is needed, assuming you haven't done that already.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next