Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Most antagonist are villains in films IMO. Protagonist don't have to always be heroic characters though.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/jurassic-world-bd-wong

This is where he said he's a villain but not evil.

Last edited by Dr. Wu on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Hmmm I don't remember that. I remember him answering a question made by Chris on twitter, it was a video that got posted from the official JW twitter. I remember him saying the stuff I told you in my previus post.

Basically this:

"And because of that, he’s completely turning a blind eye to all of the bad things that are going on.. But I can justify that feeling of power and that the feeling of cracking the code of life is so intoxicating. "

See? Not evil necessary, he's just like Claire from the beggining but in a more serious way. He can't see the consequences of his work because he's got a narrow vision, he's too much foccused to see what is happening around him. He just needs a "push" like what happened with Claire so he can realise the stuff that is happening.  He's delusional and misguided. And I can't really blame him at all, because like Ellie said, the power that has in that place, it get's on you. Remember the ice cream scene with Hammond? Yep, that's it. Imagine you working there, doing something amazing that no one else did for years.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:11 pm

He'll probably get eaten before realizing his mistakes unfortunately.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:

That or he'll realize them and get eaten shortly afterwards. Razz

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:38 pm

LOL that would be pretty hilarious.

Dr. Wu: "My god, what have I done!?" "I have to fix this!"

1 minute later: Dr. Wu is killed by a raptor or hybrid.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

That or he'll realize them and get eaten shortly afterwards. Razz
My bet would be that.

By the way, dying or not, he's still awesome. Even dead I know he'll cause chaos. Cool

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 am

According to ReelToursHawaii for the Hawaiian part of the shoot they are looking for extra's to be military types, vets & spanish speaking extra's. Casting call is this Sat, 25 March.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 1:43 am

dance2nite wrote:
According to ReelToursHawaii for the Hawaiian part of the shoot  they are looking for extra's to be military types, vets & spanish speaking extra's. Casting call is this Sat, 25 March.

Err.....Don't really like the sound of that.

Meh. Maybe it'll work in context.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:58 am

dance2nite wrote:
According to ReelToursHawaii for the Hawaiian part of the shoot  they are looking for extra's to be military types, vets & spanish speaking extra's. Casting call is this Sat, 25 March.

Costa Rican more or less confirmed then ?
If so, I hope they didn't dare to include a costa rican army because that country is actually known for having no army and the "it was in the novel" excuse is irrelevant because nothing prevents the makers of this movie to find an alternative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 5:35 am

The Geeky Zoologist wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Costa Rican more or less confirmed then ?
If so, I hope they didn't dare to include a costa rican army because that country is actually known for having no army and the "it was in the novel" excuse is irrelevant because nothing prevents the makers of this movie to find an alternative.

There was sort of an CR army up to mid-90's.

Anyway I wouldn't mind Wu getting shot rather than eaten. Shot by his government.
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:40 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Err.....Don't really like the sound of that.

Meh. Maybe it'll work in context.

Well remember, for JW a lot of the "military-types" casting calls were for the ACU Troopers and InGen operatives (which we'll probably see again since they took Wu away.)
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:22 am

New pic inside the museum/mansion. T-Rex skull here!

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:18 pm

T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

It's just a skull and every JP film has to have at least a little bit of T.rex.

I'm sure the film will have new species.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

It's just a skull and every JP film has to have at least a little bit of T.rex.

I'm sure the film will have new species.

All JP movies have new species of dinosaur. This one won't be any different.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

What's your problem with T. Rex??

*Rolls up sleeves*

Are we gonna have to take this outside?

Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:31 pm

https://moviepilot.com/p/jurassic-world-2-synopsis-dinosaurs-weapons/4230562?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=there-will-be-weapon-toting-dinosaurs-in-jurassic-world-2

I thought Trevorrow confirmed there won't be weaponized dinosaurs in JP5?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:59 pm

1morey wrote:
https://moviepilot.com/p/jurassic-world-2-synopsis-dinosaurs-weapons/4230562?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=there-will-be-weapon-toting-dinosaurs-in-jurassic-world-2

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
1morey wrote:

Universal would be foolish to proceed with this. Surly they still remember the fallout of JP3 what happens when you piss of the fanbase. Not only that, but where is this massive push from the fanbase for weaponized dinosaurs in a JP movie anyway? I certainly don't feel or see it in a sizable force anywhere.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
1morey wrote:

Universal would be foolish to proceed with this. Surly they still remember the fallout of JP3 what happens when you piss of the fanbase. Not only that, but where is this massive push from the fanbase for weaponized dinosaurs in a JP movie anyway? I certainly don't feel or see it in a sizable force anywhere.

I read the quote on the website, and its literally the same as that synopsis from Production Weekly, the one that most of us considered utter crap a few months ago;

"The adventures at the Jurassic World resort and theme park continue as the government has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes."

Not only indicating that the island resort is still in operation for "continuing adventures", which flies in the face of everything seen in JW, but simply stating that the dinosaurs will carry weapons after the failed Raptor experiment again holds little to now water. And again from a logical standpoint, why would J.A. Bayona risk his career on a move such as this? There might not be a question of money or whether it could be a financial hit, but such a film on his resume would give everybody who wanted to finance him for a blockbuster (or indeed his own passion projects) serious pause.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:10 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
1morey wrote:

I read the quote on the website, and its literally the same as that synopsis from Production Weekly, the one that most of us considered utter crap a few months ago;

"The adventures at the Jurassic World resort and theme park continue as the government has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes."

Not only indicating that the island resort is still in operation for "continuing adventures", which flies in the face of everything seen in JW, but simply stating that the dinosaurs will carry weapons after the failed Raptor experiment again holds little to now water. And again from a logical standpoint, why would J.A. Bayona risk his career on a move such as this? There might not be a question of money or whether it could be a financial hit, but such a film on his resume would give everybody who wanted to finance him for a blockbuster (or indeed his own passion projects) serious pause.

If this is true (which I don't think that it is) then one has to ask. Who would come up with such foolish idea? It's certainly not Trevorrow's idea since wouldn't make sense for him to have somebody undo all the fan service he put into JW by doing something the fans DON'T what.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
1morey wrote:

If this is true  (which I don't think that it is) then one has to ask. Who would come up with such foolish idea? It's certainly not Trevorrow's idea since wouldn't make sense for him to have somebody undo all the fan service he put into JW by doing something the fans DON'T what.

Considering that Trevorrow himself denied exactly what this quote is saying, I really wouldn't put any stock into it. If Trev says there aren't any gun toting dinosaurs, I believe him.

Clickbait. Nothing more.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

*Rolls up sleeves*

Not with T.rex. Just that T.rex being in a JP movie isn't surprising as news.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

*Rolls up sleeves*

Not with T.rex. Just that T.rex being in a JP movie isn't surprising as news.  Laughing

It seems to bother you though.

I wouldn't worry though. The picture doesn't mean anything. You might still get your Rex free film yet.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Either the article is made up BS or Colin lied. 

I'm pretty sure it's the former.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:08 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

*Rolls up sleeves*

I wouldn't worry though. The picture doesn't mean anything. You might still get your Rex free film yet.
No I'm not bothered with the T.rex. It's just that I am butthurt with those pics, I want news/leaks, some cool pic from the characters, those stuff.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

*Rolls up sleeves*

No I'm not bothered with the T.rex. It's just that I am butthurt with those pics, I want news/leaks, some cool pic from the characters, those stuff.

We're not going to get anything like that this early.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:53 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

We're not going to get anything like that this early.[/quote]

The only way how that will ever happen is if the movie has backstage drama that comparable to JP3 or Fant4stic. Thankfully, that's doesn't look like it will ever happen, at least with this movie anyway.

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:33 am

The article is BS, don't worry.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:49 am

Laura Dern wants Ellie Sattler to appear in JW2.

Given how much JP3 sucks and how Dr. Sattler was a basically a semi-cameo character, I actually want her to appear in another JP movie again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next