Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Wu and his army of hybrids try to wipe out the human species? xD

At this point it wouldn't shock me.

And the reasoning behind it? Because 3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Tumblr_n8g8e0HBuJ1td362fo1_500

Holds the world hostage for "One million dollarssssss"

Eh, makes still makes more sense than creating hybrid dinosaurs to hunt down terrorists.
None are good.

I'm so afraid now. Why, why.

PS: By the way, I sent you a private message.  Razz

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 LYHX0zA

Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

And the reasoning behind it? Because 3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Tumblr_n8g8e0HBuJ1td362fo1_500

Eh, makes still makes more sense than creating hybrid dinosaurs to hunt down terrorists.

Even though I'm complaining about it. I have no idea how they could do it in the film. I genuinely can't think of another way for Wu to be creating another hybrid that would be original.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Even though I'm complaining about it. I have no idea how they could do it in the film. I genuinely can't think of another way for Wu to be creating another hybrid that would be original.

Honestly, it just sounds like it's going to be a TLW novel Carnotaurus stand-in to me, which certainly could make for an awesome scene.

That being said, I'd much rather they use a Carnotaurus if that's the approach they're going with. You could pull off virtually the exact same scene, without all of the batshit-craziness behind it.

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:40 pm

The new hybrid will be called the beefasaurus rex. It is a mix between a T.rex and a cow. It fires missiles made out of premium ground beef, and its skin is composed of prime rib. It is a dinosaur meant to help people with backyard BBQ's, but something goes horribly wrong when its insides are revealed to be apple bees meat tongue

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Edit: Nvm

Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Honestly, it just sounds like it's going to be a TLW novel Carnotaurus stand-in to me, which certainly could make for an awesome scene.

That being said, I'd much rather they use a Carnotaurus if that's the approach they're going with. You could pull off virtually the exact same scene, without all of the batshit-craziness behind it.

So you mean, Wu is creating them to fix the "world" and nature and create a new ecossystem?

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Baryonyx111 wrote:
The new hybrid will be called the beefasaurus rex. It is a mix between a T.rex and a cow. It fires missiles made out of premium ground beef, and its skin is composed of prime rib. It is a dinosaur meant to help people with backyard BBQ's, but something goes horribly wrong when its insides are revealed to be apple bees meat tongue

Sounds about right with the direction things are going Laughing

Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm

I agree with Sickle Claw about the plot structure. I think we get the lagoon prologue-->rescue setup-->rescue mission-->betrayal/sabotage-->Lockwood Manor (where we find out what Wu has been doing and the purpose of the lagoon scene)-->Indoraptor finale.

They've been very clear about copying the structure of JP for this film. The rescue mission is the big VFX action piece of the movie, like Rexy escaping her paddock in JP. Indoraptor at Lockwood Manor is our Raptors in the Visitors Center finale.

I have a feeling the entire marketing campaign and trailers will focus on the volcano/rescue mission and probably hint at the betrayal aspect. Like with San Diego in TLW, I bet they keep Lockwood Manor and the Indoraptor close to the vest.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Guys ignore my shitty posts about PM's above.  Laughing

Anyway, just came to my mind here (just speculation guys): WHAT IF there are more than one Indoraptor? Like, a squad of them, with an alpha (the one that is in the cage with Bayona)? It sounds really creepy.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:46 pm

I'm going to post this in both threads. Is it possible that what we are looking at could be JP's rendition of a carnotaurus? Sorry if that's a stupid question but we know they take artistic liberties with these dinosaurs. 

I'm no where near being an expert on how that animals mouth might look but isn't it a bit odd that they would actually have a picture of the animal front and center? Obviously the GA wouldn't pick up on it but maybe they just don't care?

I'm sure I'm probably wrong and it's the hybrid but I just wanted to throw it out there.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
I'm going to post this in both threads. Is it possible that what we are looking at could be JP's rendition of a carnotaurus? Sorry if that's a stupid question but we know they take artistic liberties with these dinosaurs. 

I'm no where near being an expert on how that animals mouth might look but isn't it a bit odd that they would actually have a picture of the animal front and center? Obviously the GA wouldn't pick up on it but maybe they just don't care?

I'm sure I'm probably wrong and it's the hybrid but I just wanted to throw it out there.

That would be cool, but there has to be a reason why the film allegedly opens with people trying to retrieve Indominus DNA from the Mosasaur lagoon. The obvious answer is to create another hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
My bet is that this dino is going to be the real "villain" of Fallen Kingdom.
It will be much scarier than the Indominus, its black skin is terrifying and the teeth show its insanity. Hoskins' dream and Wu's best experiment. This will camouflage in the night and kill many people like a Raptor with same intelligence and more strength.
Bayona can make it looks so scary.

Just my theory though.
That's what I want to see. Hope Bayona makes this hybrid very scary.

Can't wait.

I think though that this hybrid could actually have a relatively "small" role. I mean, maybe they will talk about it during the story, but it will arrive and we will see it only in the third act. I guess this increase the suspense towards this creature, like the shark in Jaws.

I'd rather it have a small role to be honest. The Dinosaur rescue mission sounds a lot more interesting than a new hybrid storyline.

Agreed one hundred percent.

When I first heard that FK would introduce a new hybrid, my initial reaction was "Ugh...We're doing this again?", but I'm willing to give it a chance, as long as the new Indomoraptor-whatever thing doesn't take over the whole film, as the rescue operation does indeed sound absolutely thrilling. I'm excited to see people interacting with dinosaurs in a completely different way (tracking and rescuing dinosaurs, rather than running from them).

Seems like the new hybrid thing is going to be reserved for the final act, which is the right call imho. It gives the real dinos a chance to shine for the first 2/3-3/4 of the film, which they didn't really get a chance to in JW.

JW handled the Indominus relatively well, but the concept always hit me as pretty childish, like something a 10 year old would throw together.

"It's gonna be part raptor, and part T. rex, and part snake, and part...uhh.....that thing that can turn invisible so it'll have invisibility powers!! Oh, and it can talk to raptors and turn them into bad guys! And it'll be bigger than a T. rex, and it can unhinge it's jaw like a snake, and it'll have stealth powers so nobody can track it!!!"

I worry about the can of worms it's opened.

Exactly. I thought the indominus was really cool looking, and I'm sure this animal will be really cool looking as well. But when I see a hybrid I want to see something that is more tragic. Almost like an abomination.

Something that is scary and cool but also makes you feel disgusted or sorry for it existing.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:00 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

That would be cool, but there has to be a reason why the film allegedly opens with people trying to retrieve Indominus DNA from the Mosasaur lagoon. The obvious answer is to create another hybrid.

Oh yeah I know 100% that a hybrid is in it. But there were rumors that Carno was too I believe.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:12 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

I can imagine the dialogue scene:

Wu *freaking out*: "The Indominus rex embryos aren't here! I need the Indominus rex DNA! We need to go back and retrive it from the Indominus."

Ted/Toby/Raffe: "But Dr. Wu, it's remains are just in the Mosasaurus lagoon. We can't go back, there's a freaking Mosasaurus there, have you lost your mind?"

Wu: "I don't care. We are going back."

I know this won't happen but I would pay to see it. Laughing

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:39 am

I'm not excited about a new hybrid (Though I doubt it's gonna be called the Indoraptor). I hope it's scary and different from the I-Rex and won't be just something that makes Wu look crazy.
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:41 pm

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Frank_10
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:49 pm

I don't get why Claire and Owen would be brought on to go with Daniella Pineda's group if they're just gonna get betrayed like that. What exactly would they need Claire and Owen for?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I don't get why Claire and Owen would be brought on to go with Daniella Pineda's group if they're just gonna get betrayed like that. What exactly would they need Claire and Owen for?
I think Claire wants to rescue the dinosaurs from Nublar and need help, she contacts Owen and both get contacted by Lockwood with the proposal to "help" them rescue the dinos. So Lockwood provides all the support necessary to Claire and Owen. But in the end they discover the real plans of Lockwood.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I think Claire wants to rescue the dinosaurs from Nublar and need help, she contacts Owen and both get contacted by Lockwood with the proposal to "help" them rescue the dinos. So Lockwood provides all the support necessary to Claire and Owen. But in the end they discover the real plans of Lockwood.

But why does Lockwood need them? He already has a group of people by the sounds of it. Unless he needs navigation? But Wu would know all that. Do we know if Wu is part of the group that goes to Nublar?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

But why does Lockwood need them? He already has a group of people by the sounds of it. Unless he needs navigation? But Wu would know all that. Do we know if Wu is part of the group that goes to Nublar?
Because Owen has experience with handling animals, specially raptors, so he can help track and capture the dinosaurs as well as Blue. Claire knows the locations since she was a park manager, and the fact that she wanted to rescue the dinosaurs in the first place, she can be used for that.

BD Wong didn't go to Hawaii so I think it's pretty safe to say Wu doesn't go back to Nublar with Lockwood's team, unless he stays in the boat and appears latter, but I highly doubt that.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Because Owen has experience with handling animals, specially raptors, so he can help track and capture the dinosaurs as well as Blue. Claire knows the locations since she was a park manager, and the fact that she wanted to rescue the dinosaurs in the first place, she can be used for that.

BD Wong didn't go to Hawaii so I think it's pretty safe to say Wu doesn't go back to Nublar with Lockwood's team, unless he stays in the boat and appears latter, but I highly doubt that.  Laughing

Well.... There it is....
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Well.... There it is....
As much as I wish he went together, I would guess maybe he appears in the scene where they are going to get the Indominus rex remains. Would make sense since he's probably the one who most wants the DNA.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

This. I think capturing blue will be an important objective.

Perhaps Owen demands to go because of Blue?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Whatculture article- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom- 8 Reasons Why Fans Should be Worried.

http://whatculture.com/film/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-8-reasons-why-the-fans-should-be-worried?rf=homepage

^ Proof that these so called "writers" don't have to do a lick of actual research before creating a clickbait article.

My favorite is #3- Colin Trevorrow's absence. Whatculture is one of the sites that routinely runs JW into the ground, and now they're saying that his absence should worry fans xD

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Whatculture article- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom- 8 Reasons Why Fans Should be Worried.

http://whatculture.com/film/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-8-reasons-why-the-fans-should-be-worried?rf=homepage

^ Proof that these so called "writers" don't have to do a lick of actual research before creating a clickbait article.

My favorite is #3- Colin Trevorrow's absence. Whatculture is one of the sites that routinely runs JW into the ground, and now they're saying that his absence should worry fans xD

To be fair, I do agree with point 6. Unless the JP3 Spino gets ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid made to protect the 'pure' Spinos from T. rex attack (my idea is that they were being wiped out until the JP3 Spino came along), then the Indoraptor should be the last hybrid.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

To be fair, I do agree with point 6. Unless the JP3 Spino gets ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid made to protect the 'pure' Spinos from T. rex attack (my idea is that they were being wiped out until the JP3 Spino came along), then the Indoraptor should be the last hybrid.

#6 is probably the only point I somewhat agree with as well.

The rest of it is mostly hogwash though.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Is it bad that I LOVED item 5?  Laughing

Specially this part:

"This was already a tired trope when Jurassic World dusted it off with the inclusion of Zach and Gray, who could have been eaten by Indominus Rex for all we cared."
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:53 pm

jw made the most sense to have kids. You would expect to have kids in a theme park. what a poorly made article, makes me mad just reading it.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Yep but I rather not have any kid in JW FK at all. I'm glad this useless Lucy kid won't be annoying in all scenes, looks like smaller role.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:07 pm

I think Lucy's scenes will only be at the Lockwood Manor (probably his granddaughter?) so a small role since they haven't even reported the actress playing her also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next