Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Go down 
+26
Pachyrhinosaurus
NolaJP
Trexbreakout
V.a.nublarensis
Megaspino2
K_Ozz92
Robotpo
dance2nite
Dr. Wu
Baryonyx111
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
The Beeg One
evolution_rex
TyrannoFan
Viperman
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaur4.4
Rhedosaurus
Troyal1
Océane
Levine
sdp
#TRexSpinorematch
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like the title of Jurassic World 2?
Yes
Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Vote_lcap86%Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 31 ]
No
Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Back

AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Fallen Kingdom. T-rex Kingdom.

Guess who is gonna die.

*drum roll*

I guarantee you will get a LOT of upset people, because for one reason. That this is Rexy, THE No. 1 Tyrannosaurus of the franchise, and when she was almost killed I guarantee that the vast majority of film-goers had some emotional lumps in their throats. We know that she is coming back, and what reason would the film makers bring her back if not to have her cross paths with the human heroes again?

How upset will people be if/when that volcano drowns the old visitors center in lava? You know Bayonas gonna go for the emotional moment of a lingering shot of everything getting destroyed.d

That sounds amazing.....

Edit: he made the tsunami in the impossible look really scary. I hope he does the same with the volcano.
Back to top Go down
The Beeg One
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:48 pm

I hate to say it, but I really hope that JW3 is NOT a Planet of the Apes style movie. That wouldn't feel like JP, and it wouldn't deserve to be in the franchise. If anything, I want the opposite to happen. I want HUMANS to reduce the dinosaurs until THEY are gone, for a sad ending. Probably a bombing of Sorna.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:21 am

Clearly y'all aren't fans of sunshine and rainbows... Or animals. Please remember that these aren't just killing toys, they're animals victim to man's thirst for knowledge, and should be left alone. I dislike the idea of killing off Ingen's animals, it's like abandoning a baby in a trash can because you were too irresponsible to take a pill.

Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:24 am

Océane wrote:
Clearly y'all aren't fans of sunshine and rainbows... Or animals. Please remember that these aren't just killing toys, they're animals victim to man's thirst for knowledge, and should be left alone. I dislike the idea of killing off Ingen's animals, it's like abandoning a baby in a trash can because you were too irresponsible to take a pill.

Agreed. Not to mention that it contradicts what the general theme of the franchise is. That nature can't be controlled. Having the franchise end on such a glum note would essentially be saying that mankind can just beat nature into submission if it becomes too much of a bother.

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 2:12 am

I like the title. It sounds great when said, seems to fit the movie's story, and is unexpected.
The logo, on the other hand, could use way more color to give it a more vibrant tone. I like the shattered logo and the volcanic debris, though.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 2:27 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Océane wrote:
^see I think you're forgetting the happy ending pal
Happy end? No. I hope we go as dark as possible. JW3 can have a happy end.

I would be ok if Rexy died, but of course she's a T.rex so she already has a shield against death, guess why...zzzzzzz. All dinosaurs will die except her for sure, she'll be the first to be rescued because her life means more than other dinosaurs bc she's "charismatic" and is already a character. It's the truth. She should be dead already because of her age, but hey, fanservice because LULZ!

Most moviegoers don´t go into a sequel hoping that one of the elements that they loved the most about one of their favorite childhood movies has a tragic end.

It is something that happens with every famous franchise. Right now many Star Wars fans are legit concerned that they don´t kill off Luke Skywalker in the sequel or that he has a tragic end.

And while you are right that Rexy is not exactly a character, she is arguably the most popular and iconic thing in the franchise. Giving Rexy a happy ending is not just fan service just for the LOLs... It is common sense. Why would anyone think it´s a great idea to give a huge fan favorite a very tragic end?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Trexbreakout
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 5:38 am

I find myself trying so hard to like that title, but I just cant. Its really weird.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am

Don't know why but I'm liking the poster more and more!
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:57 am

I like the title. I imagine "Kingdom" is referring to multiple things: Isla Nublar, InGen/Masrani, Hammond's dream, etc.

I also don't think we are getting a majority island centered story. My guess is there will be an island prologue, followed by the setup for the rescue mission, the actual mission (the big action set piece Colin keeps mentioning), the you know what hits the fan and we end up at Lockwood Manor for Act 3.

Whatever happens at Lockwood Manor, it will most likely result in dinosaurs reaching the wild of the mainland. That's something JP fans have wanted for a long time and will probably make for a really cool end to the series in JW3.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 3:46 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Océane wrote:

I would be ok if Rexy died, but of course she's a T.rex so she already has a shield against death, guess why...zzzzzzz. All dinosaurs will die except her for sure, she'll be the first to be rescued because her life means more than other dinosaurs bc she's "charismatic" and is already a character. It's the truth. She should be dead already because of her age, but hey, fanservice because LULZ!

Most moviegoers don´t go into a sequel hoping that one of the elements that they loved the most about one of their favorite childhood movies has a tragic end.

It is something that happens with every famous franchise. Right now many Star Wars fans are legit concerned that they don´t kill off Luke Skywalker in the sequel or that he has a tragic end.

And while you are right that Rexy is not exactly a character, she is arguably the most popular and iconic thing in the franchise. Giving Rexy a happy ending is not just fan service just for the LOLs... It is common sense. Why would anyone think it´s a great idea to give a huge fan favorite a very tragic end?
I'm saying having her back is a HUGE useless fanservice, the best would have her die offscreen and put another cool T.rex to rock stuff up. She's holding back the oportunity we have to see another T.rex.

But yeah the rest is all truth, as I said in my post.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm all for good fanservice but I agree, the rex had a great end and that's all I'd like to see of her. She helped build the hype for the beginning of the new trilogy but I think anything else of her would dirty it up, though then again I wouldn't want to see her die in the volcanic eruption.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am

Well it wouldn't make sense not to bring her back if shes going to be there anyways.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:57 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Océane wrote:

I'm saying having her back is a HUGE useless fanservice, the best would have her die offscreen and put another cool T.rex to rock stuff up. She's holding back the oportunity we have to see another T.rex.

I more than anyone want to see the T Rex family from TLW again. Why not them alongside Rexy?

Well because Universal seems to really believe the myth that nobody likes The Lost World, and in order for the movie to be succesful it can only have references to the original Jurassic Park because they think that´s the only movie in the franchise that fans like.

That´s why everything seems to point out that Rexy will be the only T Rex.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:33 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Océane wrote:

I more than anyone want to see the T Rex family from TLW again. Why not them alongside Rexy?

Well because Universal seems to really believe the myth that nobody likes The Lost World, and in order for the movie to be succesful it can only have references to the original Jurassic Park because they think that´s the only movie in the franchise that fans like.

that would be cool and all but they are not even on the same island. The movie would feel too crowded to try to fit in both islands. I love sorna and the rex family but it would feel forced to have them in here
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:08 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Océane wrote:

that would be cool and all but they are not even on the same island. The movie would feel too crowded to try to fit in both islands. I love sorna and the rex family but it would feel forced to have them in here

It would be easy to write them into the story, they brought T Rexes to the mainland in TLW, they could have been brought to Isla Nublar before the events of Jurassic World in case something happens to Rexy. So they would be in Nublar by the time of the Jurassic World 2 events.

But I doubt that they will do that because they really seem to be making the movie according to the everybody hates TLW so we have to avoid anything TLW related myth.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:44 am

That's it, Rexy is a character now basically for everyone, while the TLW rexes are true animals being animals. So Rexy basically overshadow them if they're all together. I really really hope that JW3 brings a new T.rex an not Rexy, otherwise I'll riot.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:40 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

If killing fan favourites was considered as a bad thing, then Game of Thrones and Spartacus would have lost their fans long ago since the amount of characters (sometimes even fan-favorites) that dies over the course of these series. That kind of thing, if well treated just like every other aspect of the film/tv show, actually gives flavor to your story and even if it is heartbreaking on the moment, you will actually remembers the film/show because of it for the simple reasion that it gave you feelings, a thing that every proper artistic work should give you.
If the fans of the mentioned shows can accept the eventuality of seeing a beloved element having a tragic end, why JP fans could not ?
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:09 am

The Geeky Zoologist wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

If killing fan favourites was considered as a bad thing, then Game of Thrones and Spartacus would have lost their fans long ago since the amount of characters (sometimes even fan-favorites) that dies over the course of these series. That kind of thing, if well treated just like every other aspect of the film/tv show, actually gives flavor to your story and even if it is heartbreaking on the moment, you will actually remembers the film/show because of it for the simple reasion that it gave you feelings, a thing that every proper artistic work should give you.
If the fans of the mentioned shows can accept the eventuality of seeing a beloved element having a tragic end, why JP fans could not ?

Because it´s not the same context.

Game of Thrones has firmly established that their gimmick is killing of many characters. Their fans already know from the start that no one is safe.

And...Not everyone is happy with them killing off loved characters.

Back to top Go down
evolution_rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
evolution_rex

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:42 am

Stories have low-points and moments of sadness. If you didn't like seeing bad things happen to characters you loved you'd watch something that would plotless and boring. The idea that you can't kill a character because the fanbase likes them is absurd. I remember being very adamant that Solo should die in SW7 way before the leaks started saying he would. And I remember saying before JW came out that if they brought Malcolm back that they should kill him off.

Fans want good movies and most of them are adult enough to know that not everyone lives forever.

http://letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:45 am

It would depend on how it's done. I wouldn't mind Malcolm getting killed off if it was done right and the same goes for Rexy.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:17 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
The Geeky Zoologist wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Because it´s not the same context.

Game of Thrones has firmly established that their gimmick is killing of many characters. Their fans already know from the start that no one is safe.

And...Not everyone is happy with them killing off loved characters.

again, considering the rumored lot of this movie. Does that also extend to seeing the old park and the new park be destroyed with a volcano eruption?

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 12:18 pm

evolution_rex wrote:
Stories have low-points and moments of sadness. If you didn't like seeing bad things happen to characters you loved you'd watch something that would plotless and boring. The idea that you can't kill a character because the fanbase likes them is absurd. I remember being very adamant that Solo should die in SW7 way before the leaks started saying he would. And I remember saying before JW came out that if they brought Malcolm back that they should kill him off.

Fans want good movies and most of them are adult enough to know that not everyone lives forever.

I never said that no movie should ever kill off a main character or that nothing should happen to the main characters in the story.

What I said was that you have to look at the context of each situation and when it comes to a sequel of a well established popular franchise wich has established certain dinosaurs as the stars of those films, them getting a tragic end could be an unpopular move. Of course some might like it, but others might not.

That´s a very different context to Game of Thrones wich lets everyone know that no one is safe at any moment. So fans expect that, and even then some are not happy with them killing of so many characters.

That´s my point, things are not as black and white as people think. Because when it comes to art things are relative and subjecive. While some were ok with Han Solo´s death because many knew Harrison Ford wanted Han dead decades before Episode 7, there were many others that really did not like the move.

So again, I never said that no movie should not kill any character ever. What I said was that it depends on context, and in the case of Rexy and the Jurassic Park movies, well, we are talking about the most iconic dinosaur in the most iconic dinosaur franchise in pop culture, so her having a tragic end could be unpopular with many fans (That´s why writers will probably avoid it) but of course not everybody. Of course there are fans that are indifferent to what happens to the dinosaurs.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Lol either way most people won't even know that it is the original rex from the first film.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Herrera, you overestimate GA's blindness to the franchise. Everyone who I've shown JW to was able to guess that it was Rexy when they saw the scene.

Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:53 pm

well everyone that i know had no idea
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Maybe that might be the case for certain people, but in the information age where practically EVERY media outlet from Twitter to the various news sites would have made a point of referring to Rexy as the same animal in both JP and JW. Between 2015 and 2018, even the few who didn't have an inkling they were the same animal (as if her scars were not enough indication), every piece of Jurassic related coverage would make sure at least one more person knew.

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:40 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Maybe that might be the case for certain people, but in the information age where practically EVERY media outlet from Twitter to the various news sites would have made a point of referring to Rexy as the same animal in both JP and JW. Between 2015 and 2018, even the few who didn't have an inkling they were the same animal (as if her scars were not enough indication), every piece of Jurassic related coverage would make sure at least one more person knew.
you would be surprised how many people aren't hooked in like we are. I had to explain to my whole family and quite a few friends that rogue one was not episode 8.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:42 pm

I actually felt the lack of properly identifying her as THE rex from JP was a major fault of Jurassic World. Nobody I talked to caught the connection until I pointed out the scars. It would have been pretty easy to write a bit of dialogue for a tour guide talking to a crowd or even directly to Zach and Gray. I've heard people say there is a bit about her age on the loud speakers but it's so drowned out by the screaming kids that nobody is going to hear it.

Heck it could have easily been a small but integral part of the plot. The old rex and her exhibit are going to be replaced with the newer, cooler Indominus. It would have added poignancy and gravity to the final fight.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
you would be surprised how many people aren't hooked in like we are. I had to explain to my whole family and quite a few friends that rogue one was not episode 8.

Absolutely. My parents saw Star Wars when it came to theaters and they still have to ask me "so which one is this?" Everytime we watch one. The prequels confused them so badly because it wasn't called episode 4 when they saw it. And now after all these years we have a true sequel and ANOTHER prequel lol. 

You should have seen their expressions when I had to explain rogue one was "between 3 and 4".
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Absolutely. My parents saw Star Wars when it came to theaters and they still have to ask me "so which one is this?" Everytime we watch one. The prequels confused them so badly because it wasn't called episode 4 when they saw it. And now after all these years we have a true sequel and ANOTHER prequel lol. 

You should have seen their expressions when I had to explain rogue one was "between 3 and 4".

My dad never heard of the term prequel until I had to explain it to him when he first saw the SW prequels. Even now he's like "Just make a continuation don't go backwards!". I think those SW prequels made him just hate the term lol.

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next