Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 am

Given Bryce's hints, I would say so.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 am

Do u guys think with Pratt now back in the US until at least mid March & then off again in late April to promote GOTG2 until mid May that his screen time in the sequel won't actually be that big for a main character? I think Claire will be the main leading role again this time as I think Colin once said ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:34 am

dance2nite wrote:
Do u guys think with Pratt now back in the US until at least mid March & then off again in late April to promote GOTG2 until mid May that his screen time in the sequel won't actually be that big for a main character? I think Claire will be the main leading role again this time as I think Colin once said ages ago.

Hmmmm

yeah following the pattern of JP

1. Main cast
2. 1 lead stars prominently
3. The other lead stars.

So Claire could star prominently here and Pratt could be cameo/reduced importance? The thing is that it has to be organic to the story. Also guess who else is in the states right now? Goldblum was spotted at the Oscars on sunday.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:05 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Hmmmm

1. Main cast
3. The other lead stars.

So Claire could star prominently here and Pratt could be cameo/reduced importance? The thing is that it has to be organic to the story. Also guess who else is in the states right now? Goldblum was spotted at the Oscars on sunday.
\

Well I do think Owen will still have a decent role, maybe just a bit smaller then his JW role. Claire is the main character of JW & acccording to Colin will continue to be so for the new trilogy. Also I wish people would give up on Goldblum, there is nothing to suggest he is even in it at this point + putting him in would only be fan service, nothing more...
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:36 am

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Hmmmm

1. Main cast
3. The other lead stars.

\

Well I do think Owen will still have a decent role, maybe just a bit smaller then his JW role. Claire is the main character of JW & acccording to Colin will continue to be so for the new trilogy. Also I wish people would give up on Goldblum, there is nothing to suggest he is even in it at this point + putting him in would only be fan service, nothing more...

THANK YOU. I approve!

I bolded your comment to say how I feel about the constant fan wishful thinking that he would appear. Honestly, we do not need a 'nostalgic appearance' to make the film good.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:56 am

ONLY be a fan service? I dont know about that. In the novels he is the major player. And after seeing his involvement and how much he went out of his way in TLW, the character of Ian Maclolm aint going to be sitting at home doing nothing in all of this.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:05 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Hmmmm

1. Main cast
3. The other lead stars.

IAN MALCOLM CONFIRMED. LOL  Laughing

Anyway, hope Claire has more screentime than Owen, she's way more interesting IMO.

Also, Malcolm returning is just a fan service. He has no use in this plot, being a math guy what would he do, also his moralistic rants would do nothing, or you guys really think the companies will stop clonning dinosaurs because he said it's wrong?

Exciting times indeed. I'm so pumped.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:38 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Also, Malcolm returning is just a fan service. He has no use in this plot, being a math guy what would he do, also his moralistic rants would do nothing, or you guys really think the companies will stop clonning dinosaurs because he said it's wrong?

We already argued over this for pages, do you want to start fight or something?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:56 am

Mistral wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

We already argued over this for pages, do you want to start fight or something?

No I don't, I'm just putting my opinion here over the subject like everyone did. I think it's just an useless fanservice like dance2nite.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:27 am

I guess that's alright considering I thought JW as whole was useless fanservice.

Anyway it's one of those things that's hard to separate when reading forums, you know personal opinions from trying to argue/state something as fact.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 am

Anyway, Bryce tweeted another pic today with a golf car haha I'm so excited for this movie, I really hope we get a tweet from Bayona or an official pic of something from JW2. Could be Claire's shoes, anything!

I can't wait to start speculating about this movie!

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 am

At this point Ive resigned myself to the fact that Bryce is trolling us all and won't really be tweeting anything important.

Or she could be playing us all and leading onto something.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:50 pm

Well, as I always say, if you want something found out you have to find it yourself.

Or hear about it for a decade or two afterwards.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:38 pm

I'd rather not have spoilers/leaks out right now. Or at least none that are unofficial, i.e. those leaked on 4Chan and Reddit. What I've learned over the years is that one disgruntled employee that works at a movie company can inform a lot of people. Just look at how much leaks Fant4stic and GB2016 had and how bad those movies were and performed at the box office. Leaks=trouble.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:20 pm

All I want to know is, who plays Nick van Owen this time around, and how will he contact mainland to get them off the island?

Just kidding. At least I hope I am
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I'd rather not have spoilers/leaks out right now. Or at least none that are unofficial, i.e. those leaked on 4Chan and Reddit. What I've learned over the years is that one disgruntled employee that works at a movie company can inform a lot of people. Just look at how much leaks Fant4stic and GB2016 had and how bad those movies were and performed at the box office. Leaks=trouble.

Im afraid thats going to be impossible. Jurassic Outpost is retweeting every single set picture that gets taken this time around.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Taking photos of the production isn't the same as a spoiler-filled synopsis or a leak from a disgruntled employee. And besides, these are mostly harmless retweets of the Slough production. I doubt anything spoileriffic is going to be revealed. Trevorrow anticipated just how determined the fanbase (at least from Jurassic Outpost) would be in documenting everything, so I'm sure they're taking extra care.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Im afraid thats going to be impossible. Jurassic Outpost is retweeting every single set picture that gets taken this time around.

If it's just the pictures, then I won't mind much. It's about things other then that which would worry me.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

If it's just the pictures, then I won't mind much. It's about things other then that which would worry me.

Remember Outposts story about the surrey filming?

http://jurassicoutpost.com/seems-jurassic-world-2-sets-currently-constructed-minley-surrey-uk/

There were -scene descriptions- in here.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:34 am

Reel tours hawaii posed some set pics about 17 hours ago. Im suprised it hasnt been posted here yet.

https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/posts/1388822291162278

https://twitter.com/RaptorChaser17
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Very Happy Yes!..finally, some speculation fuel. Very Happy

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 5:42 pm

Two photos from the set, one tweeted by Bryce and the other by Marshall. They could be actual props from the movie? Seems like they're hinting at that "Save the dinos" campaign we were all speculating about...

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Save Our Saurs (S.O.S)

Ha ha

What's next, #wecandestroythem?
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Trexbreakout wrote:
Reel tours hawaii posed some set pics about 17 hours ago. Im suprised it hasnt been posted here yet.

https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/posts/1388822291162278

https://twitter.com/RaptorChaser17

If I didn't know any better I'd say its from TLW. Would certainly like to see some TLW influence if they're headed in the direction that they're rumored to.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Two photos from the set, one tweeted by Bryce and the other by Marshall. They could be actual props from the movie? Seems like they're hinting at that "Save the dinos" campaign we were all speculating about...

Spoiler:

Seems as though switching over from Legacy Effects to Neal Scanlan may have been a mistake.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Spoiler:

Seems as though switching over from Legacy Effects to Neal Scanlan may have been a mistake.

LOL. And by that I mean it legit made me laugh. Good one man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:40 am

Honestly that Marshall pic? Seems like too much work to set it up for it not to be from the movie somehow.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:07 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Honestly that Marshall pic? Seems like too much work to set it up for it not to be from the movie somehow.

I think it's more likely just a joke... scratch
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 6:50 am

I imagine if there's any demographic who will be more ardently in favour of the preservation of dinosaur lives (just wait, the hashtag for DinoLivesMatter will probably be a thing), it's going to be children. And at least this image proves that Bayona and Colin weren't planting a false trail of a much more interesting story, and that idiotic synopsis is as baseless as we all thought.

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 9:02 am

That Marshall pic, like someone also pointed out on Twitter, looks like it could be in a primary school. The theory is that Lucy could actually be a kid from that school.

Also, that "Save the dinos" could mean that our speculations about a vulcano being there on Nublar (Epoch being the name of it?) threatning dinos' lives could be real.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next