Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:24 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
And what I'm stating isn't an opinion. It's a fact.

Fact made by you. It's 100% subjective.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:01 am

Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
And what I'm stating isn't an opinion. It's a fact.

Fact made by you. It's 100% subjective.

I accept the fact that more people would probably rather keep in tradition. But I think it's unfair to say tradition is 100% vital to a movie and that it's an objective statement, when you have 3 people in here stating they want tradition to be broken. 

No hate towards the traditional people but there are some of us who would rather it go away or just not care at all, which means it's pretty subjective in my eyes. 

I will wait until I see the movie before I pass a judgement on whether I like the child. And I wasn't freaking out when I heard about the kid or anything. As long as it makes sense I'll be okay with it.

But I really hope there is no divorce plot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 am

Divorce? But that's a deep tradition too, we can't not have it!

JP: Hammond's daughter is getting divorced + Malcolm jokes of ex ms-Malcolms
TLW: Malcolm's outburst at Kelly and her mom (presumably divorced)
JP3: Kirbys divorced
JW: Kids parents getting divorced

Oh and Rhedo, just because JP3 failed at achieving new grounds, it is indeed clear we should all surrender and never try anything bolder again. Just stick with the familiar 25 year old traditions forever, just like JW taught us.

Do I sound bitter? Okay I admit I do, but I find it offensive when someone slams down his opinions as facts. And even if they indeed were facts, that shouldn't still mean "traditions" couldn't be broken and new things couldn't be trialed out. Yes it doesn't work every time but if you don't even try, you just get the same thing as before but inferior. For example, why do Empire Strikes Back and Aliens have as golden status as the originals, but both Return of the Jedi and Alien 3 in comparison don't?
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 5:34 am

Can't we just agree that some things in the franchise need to change in order to stay fresh and some things need to stay the same because they're integral to the stories of each film?

Just reading this threat gave me a headache.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:19 am

Mistral wrote:
Oh and Rhedo, just because JP3 failed at achieving new grounds, it is indeed clear we should all surrender and never try anything bolder again. Just stick with the familiar 25 year old traditions forever, just like JW taught us.

Do I sound bitter? Okay I admit I do, but I find it offensive when someone slams down his opinions as facts. And even if they indeed were facts, that shouldn't still mean "traditions" couldn't be broken and new things couldn't be trialed out. Yes it doesn't work every time but if you don't even try, you just get the same thing as before but inferior. For example, why do Empire Strikes Back and Aliens have as golden status as the originals, but both Return of the Jedi and Alien 3 in comparison don't?

Maybe you want to risk destroying the JP movie franchise in the name of trying something bold. But most of us don't. And I'm not against something bold as so much as it's calculated. Case in point, I've advocated that Blue has a feathered brother that was exiled on Sorna in order to appeal to people who what feathered dinosaurs.

https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t971-does-anybody-what-blue-to-have-a-feathered-brother-get-introduced-in-one-of-the-next-2-movies

What you what, or seem to want, is to do something that you consider bold that's thought not well out. That's not being bold, it's being reckless. You can only break so many tradition/ norms/fundamentals before something is ruined.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:04 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I think Lucy is just a young Claire. We'll see her at the beginning of the film in a flashback. One of her family members works at the museum, and she ends up tagging along one day. Eventually, she's left alone in the museum, and she decides to explore it. She ends up gaining a fascination with dinosaurs, which eventually leads to getting the job at Jurassic World. It's at JW where she starts to look at the dinosaurs as "assets", rather than the amazing beasts she dreamed about as a child. JW2 will explore her change back to the mindset she had as a child, as she heads the "Save the dinosaurs" movement.

I hath spoken.

I hope you are right. Young Claire looks great and I won't hate her like I'll if this girl is just another random kid.  Very Happy

Anyway, about the villain, Ludlow isn't a villain, just an asshole antagonist. IMO.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 pm

First look at Bayona on the set.

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Mistral wrote:

Just stick with the familiar 25 year old traditions forever, just like JW taught us.

Yup. The good ol' JP traditions of hybrid dinosaurs and raptor squads that we've had since the first film.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Just stick with the familiar 25 year old traditions forever, just like JW taught us.

Yup. The good ol' JP traditions of hybrid dinosaurs and raptor squads that we've had since the first film.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyway, I got trolled by this pic thinking it was Daniella beside Bayona.  Laughing

Also IMDB just listed the names of Toby and Rafe's characters. Don't know if it's true.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyway, I got trolled by this pic thinking it was Daniella beside Bayona.  Laughing

Also IMDB just listed the names of Toby and Rafe's characters. Don't know if it's true.

The lady next to Bayona is his producer "Belen Atienza"! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
I really hope this film brings the Dilophosaurus back. In any capacity really. Even a small cameo would make me happier than nothing.

I also hope the Rex gets to play a bigger role. I know I've actually argued that I wanted less Rex in the past, but looking back on JW I definitely did miss it. I can live without a Rex at all but I know it's important to a lot of people.

And I really want a legendary and suspenseful scene with the Rex. I've liked all the scenes with this animal in the franchise. But the JP and TLW scenes filled me with a much greater awe and fear of the animals power.

I agree with all this, but I want most of all to see Triceratops finally have it's moment of glory. The closest we've seen was the one in TLW started to rampage in the Dino Hunters camp after it was released. I'd like to see it win against a fight against a carnivore in a modern day version of a fight of one of the old dinosaur movies. I.E. In the original 1925 version of The Lost World, a Triceratops beat back an Allosaurus by wounding it and the carnivore was defeated and died via a battle against an Agathaumas, which in reality, was based on poor remains of Triceratops. (Ironically, the herbivore was killed later on by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.) In One Million Years B.C. a Triceratops gored a very large Ceratosaurus to death after a long battle.

Maybe one of the next movies could pay homage by having an Allosaurus fight a Alpha Male Triceratops and have the Trike win in battle. After all, it's one of the most popular dinosaurs of all time, second only to T. rex.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
I really hope this film brings the Dilophosaurus back. In any capacity really. Even a small cameo would make me happier than nothing.

I also hope the Rex gets to play a bigger role. I know I've actually argued that I wanted less Rex in the past, but looking back on JW I definitely did miss it. I can live without a Rex at all but I know it's important to a lot of people.

And I really want a legendary and suspenseful scene with the Rex. I've liked all the scenes with this animal in the franchise. But the JP and TLW scenes filled me with a much greater awe and fear of the animals power.

Basically, the Rex shouldn't be the "hero". It's a dangerous animal, and should be portrayed that way. It doesn't have to (nor should it) completely take over the film like it did in TLW, or like the Indominus did in JW, but it should be there and have some significant screen time, in a way that doesn't necessarily take away from some of the new animals we want to see.

I think something akin to what it had in the first film, or what the raptors had in TLW would be acceptable.

And obviously the Dilo should make an appearance. It's been far too long since we've seen one of the more iconic dinosaurs of the franchise.

I'm hoping we get a longer runtime this time around so the film will have enough time to bring back the franchise staples, while still being able to introduce something new.

Also, just checked my Twitter, and apparently Tom Hardy was spotted near the JW2 set. If I had to put money down, I'd say he's in it. It always seemed weird to me that JW2 was given this (apparently) massive $260 million dollar budget, and yet the biggest new name to be brought in was James Cromwell.

Maybe I'm looking a bit too far into nothing, but Pratt hits me as little disinterested. I'd be game for Tom Hardy taking over from Pratt as the main protagonist. He's a far better actor.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:28 pm

yeah guys. I actually deleted my message and was going to post it in the non news discusion, before i saw you two had replied. My bad

so i might as well post it back lol.

Quote :
I really hope this film brings the Dilophosaurus back. In any capacity really. Even a small cameo would make me happier than nothing.

Yea i agree with what you guys said mostly. It def needs ample screen time, but not so much that other animals are excluded. I hope this film is longer than JW. I know longer doesn't equal better but if it's good and can be longer i am all for it. More Dino time

In terms of practical effects and how many of them there will be(and what size), what do you guys think is a reasonable expectation to have?

And yes absolutely! I love Tom. I like Pratt as well but Hardy strikes me as having a more serious and calculating presence. A villain perhaps? He would be a strong lead either way.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
It def needs ample screen time, but not so much that other animals are excluded. I hope this film is longer than JW. I know longer doesn't equal better but if it's good and can be longer i am all for it. More Dino time

In terms of practical effects and how many of them there will be(and what size), what do you guys think is a reasonable expectation to have?

And yes absolutely! I love Tom. I like Pratt as well but Hardy strikes me as having a more serious and calculating presence. A villain perhaps? He would be a strong lead either way.

If it's going to be longer then JW, then I want it to be at most 15-20 minutes longer. As for a reasonable expectation. I want 70% animatronic effects just to make up for how much CGI was in JW. But more realistically, my minimum amount is 40% animatronics.

Back to top Go down
Aegyptiacus3
Hatchling
Hatchling
Aegyptiacus3

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
It def needs ample screen time, but not so much that other animals are excluded. I hope this film is longer than JW. I know longer doesn't equal better but if it's good and can be longer i am all for it. More Dino time

If it's going to be longer then JW, then I want it to be at most 15-20 minutes longer. As for a reasonable expectation. I want 70% animatronic effects just to make up for how much CGI was in JW. But more realistically, my minimum amount is 40% animatronics.

I'll be very surprised if we get 40% animatronics to be honest. Looking realistically it will probably be around 15-25% My expectations are not high.

dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Rafe Spall talks Jurassic :

"But don’t cry for me, I’m alright. I’ve also been making the Jurassic Park movie in the daytime, so Ibsen and dinosaurs have been happening at the same time.

“You just get on with it, they are two very different characters and it’s fine, it’s a massive privilege. I can’t bang on about how tired I am because it’s a huge privilege, it’s all I ever wanted.”

The currently untitled sequel to Jurassic World will see Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard return to the roles of Owen and Claire, while Rafe is a new member of the cast.

He said: “It’s being directed by JA Bayona, who is a genuine auteur, so to have someone like that putting his own mark on it is extremely exciting, it’s a bit like when (Alfonso) Cuaron did a Harry Potter, a brilliant film-maker with their own visions coming on to a franchise.

“It’s a great part and Bryce Dallas Howard and Chris Pratt are extremely talented and charming people so I’m really enjoying it.”

Spall added that the best part will be sharing the film with his young children, after a long stint in an adult play.

He said: “That is part of the power of Jurassic Park, kids love dinosaurs and they have since time immemorial so I’m really excited to be in something they will be so pumped about.”

http://home.bt.com/news/showbiz-news/rafe-spall-is-juggling-theatre-with-filming-the-jurassic-park-sequel-11364163649492
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:44 am

That was vague as hell

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:08 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
That was vague as hell
Also known as the standard movie interview.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 5:09 am

Well, at least now we know he's filming scenes as well in these days, along with Bryce, Daniella, the little girl and Ted Levine (since he was noticed by someone being there near the set).

No Chris Pratt yet?
I know it's just the first days of shooting, but... considering that he also has to shoot Infinity War, would it be too strange to think that even in JW2 he could have a smaller role than Claire once again?

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:11 am

No, it wouldn't. I think the gap will be pretty decent between Claire and Owen's importance in the movie. But it would be pretty weird, considering his name is on the top of the cast list right now.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:36 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
No, it wouldn't. I think the gap will be pretty decent between Claire and Owen's importance in the movie. But it would be pretty weird, considering his name is on the top of the cast list right now.

He will also be the first name because of his fame, I guess. But for example in JW, if we talk about characters importance, I would have put Bryce as first. Maybe in JW2 it will be the same.

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:41 am

In JW, he had enough screen time and did enough things for many people to interpret him as the main character. He might not get as much in JW2.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:50 am

Hope Claire has a bigger role than Owen. Owen is not interesting as her IMO.

Anyway, I hope BD also start shooting soon. Please don't be like JW.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:42 am

Maybe it's just me but I want both Claire AND Owen to receive great scenes together and great character development. He might objectively have less of an arc than Claire, but he is still a badass in his own right. I predict there might be a backlash of sorts towards Owen getting less screen time. Claire got a lot of heat for being a "stiff, corporate business woman" while Owen was still basically Chris channeling his best Indiana Jones.

Chris Pratt is still massively popular, way more so than Bryce, and if they aren't going to use him that much I really hope he is used well. No doubt his involvement in Marvel's GotG Vol 2 and Infinity War will continue to compound on that. It's also very likely that Claire will be a changed woman in the sequel, and a much more compelling lead than in the last film, but audiences don't like being tricked into being sold one thing (a Chris Pratt actioner as JW indicated from its marketing) and getting a potentially different film.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:50 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Maybe it's just me but I want both Claire AND Owen to receive great scenes together and great character development. He might objectively have less of an arc than Claire, but he is still a badass in his own right. I predict there might be a backlash of sorts towards Owen getting less screen time. Claire got a lot of heat for being a "stiff, corporate business woman" while Owen was still basically Chris channeling his best Indiana Jones.

Chris Pratt is still massively popular, way more so than Bryce, and if they aren't going to use him that much I really hope he is used well. No doubt his involvement in Marvel's GotG Vol 2 and Infinity War will continue to compound on that. It's also very likely that Claire will be a changed woman in the sequel, and a much more compelling lead than in the last film, but audiences don't like being tricked into being sold one thing (a Chris Pratt actioner as JW indicated from its marketing) and getting a potentially different film.

I don't think most people will have a problem with Owen getting less screen time. Since Infinity War is part of Marvel/Disney and considering their good reputation, I don't see Chris Pratt getting too much heat. I think that this could be a positive since it might lead to Owen's character being better via Pratt having to make up for time lost. Besides, having to see how much Claire changed is also a positive result from this.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I agree. Claire was the manager of the park, Owen was a raptor trainer. Owen is out of a job after JW, but I suppose Claire will probably be Ingen's scapegoat for what happened. Everyone will blame her.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:07 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I agree. Claire was the manager of the park, Owen was a raptor trainer. Owen is out of a job after JW, but I suppose Claire will probably be Ingen's scapegoat for what happened. Everyone will blame her.

Both Masrani and Hoskins are dead and Wu can simply point the finger at those two and Claire and avoid most of the blame. "I tried to warn them. I really did, but they wouldn't listen."

I can't help but wonder if the movie will include parents screaming at her.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:26 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:

I don't think most people will have a problem with Owen getting less screen time. Since Infinity War is part of Marvel/Disney and considering their good reputation, I don't see Chris Pratt getting too much heat. I think that this could be a positive since it might lead to Owen's character being better via Pratt having to make up for time lost. Besides, having to see how much Claire changed is also a positive result from this.

All that I agree with, seeing Claire being a change character and Owen making up for lost time by having more impactful scenes. Those are certainly things I hope for in the film, but I'm wondering how Universal intend to market the film, since in my last post I described the basic outline of their marketing for JW. But I'm also trying to figure out what people's expectations are for the sequel with regards to who is the more prominent star and more prominent character.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:49 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

All that I agree with, seeing Claire being a change character and Owen making up for lost time by having more impactful scenes. Those are certainly things I hope for in the film, but I'm wondering how Universal intend to market the film, since in my last post I described the basic outline of their marketing for JW. But I'm also trying to figure out what people's expectations are for the sequel with regards to who is the more prominent star and more prominent character.

I think that it's too early to think about that. We really should wait until later in the year before that happens.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 pm

I personally find Owen so futile and common, nothing really interests me in his character, except his "apparent" love for animals. Not to mention his lines about everything, nothing really surprising, it's just everything people knew.

He needs more development if they are going to make him a lead like Claire. 

And I don't find him badass just because he "rides" with raptors. Actually I want that sh*t to end in JW2. Dinosaurs need to show Owen his place. He's not Dr. Dollittle or Cesar Millan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next