Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!

Go down 
+5
Rhedosaurus
Troyal1
Scott B
TheDreamMaster
CT-1138
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 10:22 am

Comic-Con: Edward Furlong to Return for Terminator: Dark Fate
Read more at https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1083675-comic-con-edward-furlong-to-return-for-terminator-dark-fate#2bcKX0AuC4rxVvLs.99

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 3:14 pm

It was my understanding that Furlong was only signing off on his 12yo likeness to CGI young John Connor's face onto Jude Collie's face. I believe they're doing the same with Brett Azar for a younger Arnold. But these articles make it sound like Furlong is returning himself to play older John Connor.

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Dkwg6Lx

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 6:39 am

Here's the plot synopsis for the new Terminator movie.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 12:23 pm

Opening ticket sales for Terminator: Dark Fate are worse then those of Salvation.

Considering how there have been so many Terminator sequels after T2, not enough promotion for this movie as there should have been, and last, but certainly not least of all, the ending of T2 gets ruined by

Spoiler:

and it's no wonder how this movie is already in big trouble.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 1:25 pm

So far: Terminator: Dark Fate has only made $29 million in it's opening weekend.

As the legendary Dr. Leonard McCoy said multiple times: He's dead, Jim.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3