Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Speculate what the plot could be about

Go down 
+18
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
Tyrant Lizard
Island Queen
sdp
Sickle_Claw
Six-Foot Turkey
dance2nite
AJFU
Troyal1
Spinosaur4.4
The Geeky Zoologist
V.a.nublarensis
Aegyptiacus3
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
BoulderFaceplant
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:34 pm

I wonder how JW:FK will set up the next film. Will it have all the dinosaurs still loose after the Lockwood Manor chaos and now are roaming cities?

Last edited by Dr. Wu on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:
I wonder how JW:FK will set up the next film. Will it have all the dinosaurs still loose after the Lockwood Manor chaos and now the roaming cities?

I don't think they will be roaming cities but forests... Wink
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Idunno, we might get some of them roaming the cities. I could imagine Compies becoming a major problem after they've eaten all the rats. Imagine going out to bring in your dog only to see a swarm of Compies pecking at the carcass of poor Fido?

Raptors too, if they ever established a breeding population, would become as dangerous as wolves, if not moreso.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:15 am

It depends on where Lockwoods manor is located. I assume some sort of remote location with lots of forests far away from civilization (maybe this is the part where Brecon Beacons in Wales are present).

I do think however, that outbreak of dinosaurs is going to be important here:
- it does callback to first novels epilogue (Grant and Gutierrez speaking about unknown animals seen in costarican jungles)
- it could be a setup for Spielbergs original idea for the third film (dinosaurs on mainland)
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Going by where they built Lockwood Manor & its driveway/front entrance which is all surrounded by dense forest I'd say it is in a remote location.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 4:01 am

CT-1138 wrote:
Idunno, we might get some of them roaming the cities. I could imagine Compies becoming a major problem after they've eaten all the rats. Imagine going out to bring in your dog only to see a swarm of Compies pecking at the carcass of poor Fido?

Raptors too, if they ever established a breeding population, would become as dangerous as wolves, if not moreso.

I was just thinking, that it would be cool to see some of the dino artworks seen in the link below in JP6/JW3:

http://nerdist.com/the-only-dystopia-i-want-is-a-robot-and-dinosaur-filled-sweden/

Dino-dystopia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 3:11 am

Apparently, there a rumour that the plot will involve a 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' type of story, where talking dinosaurs with machine guns will reclaim the Earth.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Minmi wrote:
Apparently, there a rumour that the plot will involve a 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' type of story, where talking dinosaurs with machine guns will reclaim the Earth.

Oh gosh please no.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Minmi wrote:

I think my new avatar sums up my feelings on this quite nicely.

Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Minmi wrote:

I don't mind JP going in a direction where dinosaurs reclaim the Earth, but I DON'T want it to be a copy and paste of the recent Planet Of The Apes trilogy where they used violence and guns to do so. In the past, I recommended a scenario where the scientists accidentally brought back an ancient plague that the dinosaurs were immune to but humans aren't and that is how the dinosaurs reconquered the Earth. It's risky, but I think it can work with the right people.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Minmi wrote:

I thought this comment was supposed to be sarcastic

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 am

It is sarcastic & absurd, FK will NOT involve Dinosaurs with guns, how many times do the film makers have to confirm that! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 2:52 am

dance2nite wrote:
It is sarcastic & absurd, FK will NOT involve Dinosaurs with guns, how many times do the film makers have to confirm that! Rolling Eyes
If there was a like button I'd like this one a thousand times. I thought we were past these kinds of theories haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speculate what the plot could be about
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4