Don't worry, Ian. I'm not making the same mistakes again! est 2016.

HomeMainframeCalendarJurassic Mainframe NewsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 

Speculate what the plot could be about

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:34 pm

I wonder how JW:FK will set up the next film. Will it have all the dinosaurs still loose after the Lockwood Manor chaos and now are roaming cities?

Last edited by Dr. Wu on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:07 pm

@Dr. Wu wrote:
I wonder how JW:FK will set up the next film. Will it have all the dinosaurs still loose after the Lockwood Manor chaos and now the roaming cities?

I don't think they will be roaming cities but forests... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Dinosaur Fact File Curator
Dinosaur Fact File Curator

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Idunno, we might get some of them roaming the cities. I could imagine Compies becoming a major problem after they've eaten all the rats. Imagine going out to bring in your dog only to see a swarm of Compies pecking at the carcass of poor Fido?

Raptors too, if they ever established a breeding population, would become as dangerous as wolves, if not moreso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
IllOrfanato
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:15 am

It depends on where Lockwoods manor is located. I assume some sort of remote location with lots of forests far away from civilization (maybe this is the part where Brecon Beacons in Wales are present).

I do think however, that outbreak of dinosaurs is going to be important here:
- it does callback to first novels epilogue (Grant and Gutierrez speaking about unknown animals seen in costarican jungles)
- it could be a setup for Spielbergs original idea for the third film (dinosaurs on mainland)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Going by where they built Lockwood Manor & its driveway/front entrance which is all surrounded by dense forest I'd say it is in a remote location.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IllOrfanato
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:01 am

@CT-1138 wrote:
Idunno, we might get some of them roaming the cities. I could imagine Compies becoming a major problem after they've eaten all the rats. Imagine going out to bring in your dog only to see a swarm of Compies pecking at the carcass of poor Fido?

Raptors too, if they ever established a breeding population, would become as dangerous as wolves, if not moreso.

I was just thinking, that it would be cool to see some of the dino artworks seen in the link below in JP6/JW3:

http://nerdist.com/the-only-dystopia-i-want-is-a-robot-and-dinosaur-filled-sweden/

Dino-dystopia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   

Back to top Go down

Speculate what the plot could be about
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe Forums :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: JW: Fallen Kingdom Talk-
Jump to: