Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread

Go down 
+50
TheDreamMaster
IllOrfanato
Pachyrhinosaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
Gondrasia
CommanderKeller
DinoMike
JPMalcolmDilo
fallenkingdomLee
Baryonyx111
evolution_rex
Megaspino2
Viperman
HoldOntoYourButts
bammc
iuJacob
Meroune
TyrannoFan
Amadieus
Crimsonraptor
Dead2009
Bbrink1996
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
sdp
CT-1138
mosasaurus
Cbaitson
tigris115
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
dance2nite
Tyrant Lizard
baryonyx7
1morey
Rhedosaurus
FayhdrianColonist
NolaJP
Six-Foot Turkey
Dr. Wu
owenpratt
TRK/TrexKing
SmugTheFab
V.a.nublarensis
Spiegel
Megatron
Spinosaur4.4
BoulderFaceplant
Herrerasaurus
Pokesaurus
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

How excited has the first trailer footage made you?
Extremely hyped!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap62%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 36 ]
Very excited!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Looks good!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Looks okay.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Unimpressed.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Less excited than I was before.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

Back

AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:00 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Hype mode: SOO AWESOME!!!

Serious mode: I have to wonder, what are they going to do with Rexy? They can't train her, and that's the conclusion that a lot of people on YouTube seem to be jumping to. Why does Owen think this will be awesome? What do they have to gain from waking her up? Despite her old age, I hope she still gets to be a dangerous predator and a threat to both heroes and villains.

I actually find very scary (aside from Owen's hilarious reaction) when the T-Rex slowly starts opening her eye. She still IS a threat to the humans. People on YouTube saying that Owen will train her are making very superficial comments, IMO.
Owen and Claire are probably trying to free her in the ship (I guess it's a ship where they are) before they arrive on the mainland, to prevent much more deaths.

By the way, the T-Rex looks AWESOME. That's a REAL dinosaur I see, just like with JP and TLW, but in higher quality this time lol I guess it's an animatronic but with a little CGI adjustements here and there.
For the people complaining about the VFX in this tease, I really don't know what to say. I myself criticized some VFX in Jurassic World, but this tease looks flawless. And the fact it's just December and they will have almost months to improve the VFX is incredible.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:10 am

Man, I cannot wait for this trailer. It's just like TLW where the Rex is secured in the cage. I remember having my junior book version of TLW and the picture of Roland sitting next to the Tyrannosaur, but this time the humans are going to touch it! And yes, that T-Rex model is fantastic. We're definitely in for a treat SFX wise.

access main security grid access: PERMISSION DENIED....and...:
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:41 am

Some people actually think the Rex is CGI. It's ridiculous. One person said they were turned off by the CGI T-Rex and eye. Gotta find Jurassic fans funny sometimes. They cry and moan for animatronics and as soon as we start getting given some footage of practical dinosaurs, they still think it's CGI and moan anyway.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:44 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Some people actually think the Rex is CGI. It's ridiculous. One person said they were turned off by the CGI T-Rex and eye. Gotta find Jurassic fans funny sometimes. They cry and moan for animatronics and as soon as we start getting given some footage of practical dinosaurs, they still think it's CGI and moan anyway.

Maybe only the very last eye shot could be CGI, but the rest is (at least mainly) animatronic.

But no, people just wants to complain because "JW sucks!1!! There's only one Jurassick Parckk!!11 CGI sucks XD"

Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:46 am

I think the context of the scene might be that once the dinosaurs are on the mainland, Owen and Claire manage to steal/reclaim Rexy. Maybe they plan to use her somehow in their plan to stop whatever is happening at Lockwood Manor. She wouldn't have to be "trained" to be useful in an ambush type situation.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:48 am

owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Maybe only the very last eye shot could be CGI, but the rest is (at least mainly) animatronic.

But no, people just wants to complain because "JW sucks!1!! There's only one Jurassick Parckk!!11 CGI sucks XD"

It looks real to me. Like maybe it's touched up slightly with CGI, but how the hell can anyone complain at that shot? The cinematography, shot style, everything looks so convincing.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:51 am

NolaJP wrote:
I think the context of the scene might be that once the dinosaurs are on the mainland, Owen and Claire manage to steal/reclaim Rexy.  Maybe they plan to use her somehow in their plan to stop whatever is happening at Lockwood Manor.  She wouldn't have to be "trained" to be useful in an ambush type situation.  

Like:

Owen "That Indoraptor thing will kill many innocent people"
Claire "Remember what I did in order to kill the Indominus 3 years ago?"
Owen "..no, you're not thinking to do that..."
Claire "Yes, I do"
Owen "Wow, are you the Claire I knew years ago? You're changed. This plan could mean our death"
Claire "Every change is like death: you never know until you get there"

Yes, that last line is taken from a Ian Malcolm line in the novel Laughing

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-Dy1mKaEE
RUN!
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:09 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
RUN!

No new footage but still great.
Also, they ignored JP3 lol that Alan's "Run!" when they see the Spinosaurus would have been a fitting choice

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:12 am

owenpratt wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:
RUN!

No new footage but still great.
Also, they ignored JP3 lol that Alan's "Run!" when they see the Spinosaurus would have been a fitting choice
But hey, I guess this means Universal knows TLW exists and consider it canon.
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:24 am

Jurassic Park 3 not canon. Razz
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:25 am

Bryce and Chris at Ellen talking Fallen Kingdom. The clip they show is the "Run!" one, so no new footage.

https://twitter.com/BDHnetwork/status/938050581977075713

Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:37 am

Levine wrote:

lol! On one hand that would be humorous after all the hate over the years, but on the other hand a part of me would be disappointed that it got thrown out. It may be the weakest Jurassic Park, but it's our Jurassic Park, darn it!

Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:47 am

FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Levine wrote:

lol! On one hand that would be humorous after all the hate over the years, but on the other hand a part of me would be disappointed that it got thrown out. It may be the weakest Jurassic Park, but it's our Jurassic Park, darn it!

Yea I think there is a pretty big segment of the JP fanbase that holds JP3 dearly because it was the first JP movie they were able to see in theaters. This probably applies to anyone under the age of 30.

I consider myself fortunate to have seen all 4 JP movies in the theater on opening night. Heck my 13th birthday party was Benihana for dinner and the 7pm showing of The Lost World on 5-23-17!
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 am

NolaJP wrote:
FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Levine wrote:

Yea I think there is a pretty big segment of the JP fanbase that holds JP3 dearly because it was the first JP movie they were able to see in theaters.  This probably applies to anyone under the age of 30.

I consider myself fortunate to have seen all 4 JP movies in the theater on opening night.  Heck my 13th birthday party was Benihana for dinner and the 7pm showing of The Lost World on 5-23-17!

Exactly, I was fortunate enough to see TLW on opening night, and that one is really close to me because of that. I can imagine a lot of people would be in similar shoes.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:40 am

I was only 1 when TLW released. I did get to see Jurassic Park 3 in the cinema, but it's still my least favourite.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:41 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
IT IS CGI. It's that dinosaur puppet T.rex with CGI on it. I doubt it's 100% animatronic.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:44 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
IT IS CGI. It's that dinosaur puppet T.rex with CGI on it. I doubt it's 100% animatronic.

SOME is CGI. Some people are claiming the entire Rex is CGI. But that shot of the Rex opening its eye and breathing through its nostrils is animatronic, you can tell. Definitely some CGI addons, but mostly animatronic.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:11 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

SOME is CGI. Some people are claiming the entire Rex is CGI. But that shot of the Rex opening its eye and breathing through its nostrils is animatronic, you can tell. Definitely some CGI addons, but mostly animatronic.
Nah, it's not 100% CGI either. But I think most of the effects are due to it.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Either way, anyone complaining about the effects of this shot are being ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:17 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Either way, anyone complaining about the effects of this shot are being ridiculous
I 100% agree with you! It looks amazing, whetever it is! Very Happy

I'm very pleased by the special effects!

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:35 am

NolaJP wrote:
FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Levine wrote:

Yea I think there is a pretty big segment of the JP fanbase that holds JP3 dearly because it was the first JP movie they were able to see in theaters.  This probably applies to anyone under the age of 30.

I consider myself fortunate to have seen all 4 JP movies in the theater on opening night.  Heck my 13th birthday party was Benihana for dinner and the 7pm showing of The Lost World on 5-23-17!

I'm lucky. 28 years old and I saw every film in theaters when they came out. One of my very first memories of childhood is seeing Jurassic Park in theaters when I was 3 years old Very Happy Changed my life.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I'm lucky. 28 years old and I saw every film in theaters when they came out. One of my very first memories of childhood is seeing Jurassic Park in theaters when I was 3 years old Very Happy Changed my life.

I couldn't imagine the experience of watching JP on its original release date, hype and all. I've seen it in theaters, but for the 20th anniversary. How lucky indeed!

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 pm

FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Levine wrote:

I'm not going to lie, JP3 being ret-conned out of existence would make a lot of sense. Here's why, until further notice, we still won't get the following.

1. The JP3 Spino. Where did it come from? Why was is made? Who made it? Why does it look so much different then a 'modern' Spinosaurus? How was it able to defeat a T. rex when the real ones could only take out medium sized dinosaurs and weren't alpha predators (Charcarodontosaurus really was.)? Personally, I'd like to see this ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid, the original super-hybrid. But considering how much of the fanbase is wary of the 'super-hybrid' angle and how Universal kind of pretends like this never happened...we'll never get an answer other then dubiously canon Masrani backdoor site.

2. Why do the Pteranodon's and Velociraptors in JP3 look so different then in TLW?

3. What happened to Dr. Grant, the Kirby's, and Billy?

As much as JW gets a bad rap for screwing up the canon, JP3 really started it. Perhaps it's for the best that JP3 gets de-canonized while TLW stays as canon. Besides, far more people like TLW then with JP3.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:34 pm

By de-canonizing JP3 that would make the Masrani Global site non canon then too. It mentions Hoskins to be the one who dealt with JP3's escaped Pterandons.

Leaving TLW:JP canon but not JP3 would just cause headaches.

Last edited by Dr. Wu on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tigris115
Hatchling
Hatchling
tigris115

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the Baryonyx design. I'd like to get a closer look tho

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/351037286323978241/387814864141156382/image-52.png
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 12:12 am

tigris115 wrote:
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the Baryonyx design. I'd like to get a closer look tho

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/351037286323978241/387814864141156382/image-52.png

To be honest, that looks much better IMO. But I'm fine with what we have, it's very crocodillike. Then again, it might just be the angle.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:42 am

SmugTheFab wrote:
tigris115 wrote:

To be honest, that looks much better IMO. But I'm fine with what we have, it's very crocodillike. Then again, it might just be the angle.

At first I was quite pleased with the appearance of the Baryonyx in this picture, but the more I look at it the more I felt a bit disappointed by it. The jaws were too wide and the arms/claws didn't look quite right. This edit fixed the majority of those problems, and I think its very, very strange that there was a very accurate Baryonyx CGI rendering made for the JW Park website and it's not here. Redesigning for artistic license is as old as fiction, to be sure, but most JP fans have a good frame of reference for what a Baryonyx looks like and this looks less like the animal we know. Especially given that it's name literally means "heavy claw." Fortunately, six months is enough time to work on animal VFX with the kind of money and resources they're probably working with. I just hope they take advantage of that.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 am

What if that unknown dinosaur in the one teaser is Suchomimus, and it fights Baryonyx? Possible?
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:51 am

The reality is not enough people remember or are aware of JP3 in order for it to confuse 99% of the ticket buying public. It is just a non-issue for those people, and in turn, for Universal to worry about. I would take Colin for his word when he said that the sequels are still canon, they just are largely unnecessary to the overall story of these new films. It's no different than the relationship between the Star Wars prequels and the new trilogy of films.

I would still bet that Isla Sorna will be a part of the story in Fallen Kingdom and/or the next movie in the series. It seems like too convenient of a plot device to simply leave on the table. I mean it's the only other place on Earth with dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next