Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!

Go down 
+30
baryonyx7
Saurillian
DinoMike
TheRexMan22
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
Gondrasia
NolaJP
Spinosaur4.4
V.a.nublarensis
Pokesaurus
BoulderFaceplant
SmugTheFab
Rhedosaurus
TheDreamMaster
dance2nite
Baryonyx111
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
FayhdrianColonist
Troyal1
owenpratt
Sickle_Claw
Dead2009
TyrannoFan
BarrytheOnyx
Tyrant Lizard
Cbaitson
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Bayona has a good eye for filmmaking and if he wants to use digital then i trust him.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 12:12 am

HoldOntoYourButts wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Apparently Blue is at the Lockwood Manor at the end so she gets off the island for sure! Wink

where did this come from? sorry, im sure i havent caught every piece of leaked info

There was said to be an animatronic Blue used inside the Lockwood Manor set! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 12:41 am

dance2nite wrote:
HoldOntoYourButts wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Apparently Blue is at the Lockwood Manor at the end so she gets off the island for sure! Wink

where did this come from? sorry, im sure i havent caught every piece of leaked info

There was said to be an animatronic Blue used inside the Lockwood Manor set! Wink
I have a feeling the auction breakout, the Indoraptor will get a kill and Blue might get a kill. 

With the first clip being baby blue...I have a feeling Blue might fight the Indoraptor.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 2:38 am

I'm starting to lean on the side that this clip was colin/Bayona throwing us a bone. I don't think they were planning on releasing this for marketing.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:18 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I'm starting to lean on the side that this clip was colin/Bayona throwing us a bone. I don't think they were planning on releasing this for marketing.
I see what you mean. Some have said it just looks like Chris Pratt was playing with the Baby Blue puppet in-between takes.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 7:34 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
I see what you mean. Some have said it just looks like Chris Pratt was playing with the Baby Blue puppet in-between takes.

It just seems a little bit expensive just for a clip of Chris Pratt playing with Blue in between scenes.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 11:22 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

If that’s true it would certainly explain why the camera looks more documentary almost.

But I agree on the other side that it just looks SO good for 6 seconds lots of people won’t even see(if not in the film). The CGI here is extremely good looking.

It’s all very confusing. I hope the trailer really just reaches out and point blank addresses if this is a new raptor or flashback so I won’t have to keep thinking about it lol.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:46 pm

https://twitter.com/ArtofVFX/status/933747892879314944

It's CGI confirmed.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:56 pm

owenpratt wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

I figured.

The CGI looks fantastic, but really, how hard would it have been to make a baby raptor animatronic?

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 2:49 pm

owenpratt wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

And it's very well done, much better then JW's. I still think that JW had better CGI overall then most, but even I still think that Universal got too carried away with it and that some spots were not as good.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
DinoMike
Embryo
Embryo
DinoMike

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 3:35 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Being shot on digital is, for me, the first definitive downgrade from JW. I don't hate digital, but it doesn't hold a candle to the warmth of 35mm and 70mm. Very disappointing to learn.

What warmth? JW didn't have any warmth by the time they'd colour corrected the hell out of it and made everything teal Crying or Very sad

BoulderFaceplant wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

Wait, are we to believe that THREE seperate vfx houses worked on this one six-second clip? That's ridiculous. I think they mean that those companies worked on the movie, not the clip, guys...
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 4:41 pm

DinoMike wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Being shot on digital is, for me, the first definitive downgrade from JW. I don't hate digital, but it doesn't hold a candle to the warmth of 35mm and 70mm. Very disappointing to learn.

What warmth? JW didn't have any warmth by the time they'd colour corrected the hell out of it and made everything teal Crying or Very sad

BoulderFaceplant wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

Wait, are we to believe that THREE seperate vfx houses worked on this one six-second clip? That's ridiculous. I think they mean that those companies worked on the movie, not the clip, guys...

Yeah. They are talking about the film as a whole I think.

To me the CGI in this scene looks similar to the scene where the raptor head is in the harness.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 6:36 pm

After so many plot leaks, this 6-second clip has me stumped haha. I still believe that this is in the movie and that this is blue's offspring.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
After so many plot leaks, this 6-second clip has me stumped haha. I still believe that this is in the movie and that this is blue's offspring.

Maybe this was what it was supposed to do all along. Throw us all off after Neomorph leaked the plot synopsis. If that's the case, they did a pretty good job of it.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 7:10 pm

The plot twist thickens.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb35-pDhvZq/

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
The plot twist thickens.

I take it this is from that one 150 viewer raffle or whatever it was?

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
The plot twist thickens.

No, this is NOT the trailer contest. Universal did a presentation for some theater chains that was their slate for movies n 2018. Some Fallen Kingdom footage was apparently shown. They are sworn to secrecy, but their only comment was 'boy it looks good'.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
The plot twist thickens.

No, this is NOT the trailer contest. Universal did a presentation for some theater chains that was their slate for movies n 2018. Some Fallen Kingdom footage was apparently shown. They are sworn to secrecy, but their only comment was 'boy it looks good'.

Which means that it's going to be leaked on 4Chan and/or Reddit by tomorrow. Razz

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 8:15 pm

I heard about these universal showcases happening. I don't think I can wait another 2 weeks for the trailer haha
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
The plot twist thickens.

Which means that it's going to be leaked on 4Chan and/or Reddit by tomorrow. Razz

Indeed! Although be cautious about what you read. Lots of times leaks are true but I could see a troll hearing about this and making stuff up. I remember it happened with the OG JW trailer.

A kid saw it legit and gave a real description and then another description came out that was more detailed and pretty believable, but it turns out the more detailed guy was a liar.

I’m so torn on if I want leaks or not lol. Especially if it’s the December trailer.
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 9:21 pm

I remember there being unfinished cig trailer clips leaked a while back for JW before it came out. I wonder if the same will happen as well this time.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 2:16 am

Troyal1 wrote:
DinoMike wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

BoulderFaceplant wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

Yeah. They are talking about the film as a whole I think.

To me the CGI in this scene looks similar to the scene where the raptor head is in the harness.

To me the CGI of the clip is miles better than the Raptors in the harness

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 2:52 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

And it's very well done, much better then JW's. I still think that JW had better CGI overall then most, but even I still think that Universal got too carried away with it and that some spots were not as good.

Keep in mind that while JW's budget was huge, they were on a tight production schedule that limited their use of practical effects. I think we can infer that this also put a time limit on the CGI work, as some shots clearly aren't up to the standard of the rest. Trevorrow also brought up budget in an interview when discussing why CGI was used so extensively instead of practical effects. Fallen Kingdom has the benefit of no apparent production troubles, a two-and-a-half-year development window, and a rumored budget of 250 million; 100mil more than JW. Not only do they have more time, but they obviously have a bigger team working on it. Once we get a trailer, I think we can rest assured that this film will look much better than its predecessor.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 4:51 am

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

Keep in mind that while JW's budget was huge, they were on a tight production schedule that limited their use of practical effects. I think we can infer that this also put a time limit on the CGI work, as some shots clearly aren't up to the standard of the rest. Trevorrow also brought up budget in an interview when discussing why CGI was used so extensively instead of practical effects. Fallen Kingdom has the benefit of no apparent production troubles, a two-and-a-half-year development window, and a rumored budget of 250 million; 100mil more than JW. Not only do they have more time, but they obviously have a bigger team working on it. Once we get a trailer, I think we can rest assured that this film will look much better than its predecessor.
Very well said and I absolutely agree. I think we are in for a real treat. I kinda hope for leaked footage but I also want the trailer to be seen as it was meant to be seen, but oh man if it does leak I don't think I would have the control to not see it.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:06 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

I figured.

The CGI looks fantastic, but really, how hard would it have been to make a baby raptor animatronic?

Why spend money on animatronics when you can make a better visual effects with CGI?

I'm glad it's CGI. Looked amazing.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
SmugTheFab wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.

I figured.

Why spend money on animatronics when you can make a better visual effects with CGI?

I'm glad it's CGI. Looked amazing.

Because when a company uses CGI for most of it's effect's they tend to get lazier. I like JW's CGI more then most, but there were times that I wished they used animatronics. When studios use too much CGI in their movies, it shows.

Case in point. While Rogue One is considered a good Star Wars movie, the CGI Tarkin wasn't NOT well received. When Marvel/Disney deaged Kurt Russell for Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2, they barely used any CGI at all. 90% of it was just another person with some basic makeup.

CGI may be here to stay, but that doesn't mean that will replaced animatronics, makeup, or real special effects. It takes a balance of real and CGI.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:54 pm

owenpratt wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.
Wow! I would have placed bets on it being a practical effect. Best CGI I've ever seen! I'm very excited for the effects in the rest of the movie now.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:15 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

It's CGI confirmed.
Wow! I would have placed bets on it being a practical effect. Best CGI I've ever seen! I'm very excited for the effects in the rest of the movie now.

Incredible, isn't it? That's why I'm in favor of CGI. When it's made with dedication, it's the best thing you'll ever see, better than any pratical effect.

Replying the previous post: It can be poorly made, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't use CGI and take risk. It's not the technology fault, it's the studio or whoever is making it. This CGI raptor is the proof of how far CGI can go when it's beautifully made, so why botter in getting animatronics for this particular scene? They showed already what they can offer, I trust the visual effects team with the CGI. And I would even place bets that no animatronic would even top some of the CGI effects we will see, this raptor scene as example.

I'll keep saying this, from the POV I get, most of the negative reception towards CGI is based on prejudice from nostalgic people who can't get over the fact that technology changes and there'll be better effects than pratical ones. Just see the YouTube comments section when a trailer get's out, everyone is mad at the effects from the moment they learn it's CGI. I saw a lot of times people getting roasted for betting it was CGI effect and trashing it only to learn it was a pratical effect.

I wouldn't mind if CGI replaces pratical effects, to be honest. Some things belong in the museum. We need to give space to new technologies, I really hope people stop with that "OMGZ it's CGI so it sucks" thing. Not saying you are doing this, I'm saying about other people. I don't know if my posts are better writen now, let me know it please.

It's no less artistic and just because it's generated from a computer doesn't mean it requires less hard work than to build a robot with real-like movements. It's almost magic.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Replying the previous post: It can be poorly made, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't use CGI and take risk. It's not the technology fault, it's the studio or whoever is making it. This CGI raptor is the proof of how far CGI can go when it's beautifully made, so why botter in getting animatronics for this particular scene? They showed already what they can offer, I trust the visual effects team with the CGI. And I would even place bets that no animatronic would even top some of the CGI effects we will see, this raptor scene as example.

I'll keep saying this, from the POV I get, most of the negative reception towards CGI is based on prejudice from nostalgic people who can't get over the fact that technology changes and there'll be better effects than pratical ones. Just see the YouTube comments section when a trailer get's out, everyone is mad at the effects from the moment they learn it's CGI. I saw a lot of times people getting roasted for betting it was CGI effect and trashing it only to learn it was a pratical effect.

I wouldn't mind if CGI replaces pratical effects, to be honest. Some things belong in the museum. We need to give space to new technologies, I really hope people stop with that "OMGZ it's CGI so it sucks" thing. Not saying you are doing this, I'm saying about other people. I don't know if my posts are better writen now, let me know it please.

It's no less artistic and just because it's generated from a computer doesn't mean it requires less hard work than to build a robot with real-like movements. It's almost magic.

Here's the thing, people aren't as stupid as Hollywood thinks. They can tell what's good and bad.

You should watch this YouTube video.

Not only that, but there is such a thing as getting so used to a good thing, that you eventually become spoiled by it. You're not telling me that Hollywood hasn't got too used to CGI, nowdays.

By the way, if you were the one who downvoted me simply for disagreeing with you, then I am going to tell you this once: STOP IT NOW! That was part of the reason why the rep system was disabled for a while. Remember what I said in the Blow Off Some Steam Thread?

Quote wrote:
Yet, between you getting short tempered and butthurt whenever somebody disagrees with you or has legitimate points you go off in tizzy. Case in point, remember how you downvoted me and Tyrant Lizard for disagreeing with you?

Based on that behavior and well as this, I honestly believe that you are a very selfish person who's thinking about committing suicide simply because of how people disagree with you and that you think people suck in general for having disagreements with you. The only reason why none of the admins/mods were this blunt with you is because they didn't want to have the guilt of being the ones who inadvertently pushed you over the edge.

If you were the one who downvoted me, then you only proved my point even further. You downvoted me once for disagreeing with you before today. If you continue to do so, then either the rep system will be gone for good or you will get permabanned for not treating others properly.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Here's the thing, people aren't as stupid as Hollywood thinks. They can tell what's good and bad.

You should watch this YouTube video.

Not only that, but there is such a thing as getting so used to a good thing, that you eventually become spoiled by it. You're not telling me that Hollywood hasn't got too used to CGI, nowdays.

By the way, if you were the one who downvoted me simply for disagreeing with you, then I am going to tell you this once: STOP IT NOW! That was part of the reason why the rep system was disabled for a while. Remember what I said in the Blow Off Some Steam Thread?

Quote wrote:
Yet, between you getting short tempered and butthurt whenever somebody disagrees with you or has legitimate points you go off in tizzy. Case in point, remember how you downvoted me and Tyrant Lizard for disagreeing with you?

Based on that behavior and well as this, I honestly believe that you are a very selfish person who's thinking about committing suicide simply because of how people disagree with you and that you think people suck in general for having disagreements with you. The only reason why none of the admins/mods were this blunt with you is because they didn't want to have the guilt of being the ones who inadvertently pushed you over the edge.

If you were the one who downvoted me, then you only proved my point even further. If you continue to do so, then either the rep system will be gone for good or you will get permabanned for not treating others properly.

The thing about CGI is that to me it doesn’t always age the best. That new apes movie? Looks awesome. I watched a clip from Rise of the planet of the apes the other day though and it immediately stuck out to me as dated compared to the new one, like a video game.

Meanwhile I think the animatronic T-Rex in JP hasn’t aged a bit and it’s over 20 years old. Compare the Scene from JP where we see the eye of the rex to in JW where we see the eye of the indominus. I think the original feels more real still. Because at the end of the day that Rex was a tangible thing on set.

I’m not surprised that the baby raptor is CGI, maybe mixed with a puppet or something. I definitely immediately knew it wasn’t strictly practical. But when you can max out the potential of CGI and practical you can get the best result I think. Balance is key.

Just because I like practical effects also doesn’t mean I don’t respect CGI or how amazing it can be. Neither one needs to go away.

Last edited by Troyal1 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next