Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!

Go down 
+30
baryonyx7
Saurillian
DinoMike
TheRexMan22
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
Gondrasia
NolaJP
Spinosaur4.4
V.a.nublarensis
Pokesaurus
BoulderFaceplant
SmugTheFab
Rhedosaurus
TheDreamMaster
dance2nite
Baryonyx111
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
FayhdrianColonist
Troyal1
owenpratt
Sickle_Claw
Dead2009
TyrannoFan
BarrytheOnyx
Tyrant Lizard
Cbaitson
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Empty
PostSubject: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 11:24 am

Baby Blue is the first thing we get!!

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! E86da110

Cute AF!!

mod edit:

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/933364285446729733

Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 11:29 am

All aboard the hype train!!!!!! Choo Choo, muthaf#$%!!!

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 am

"I am Blue!"

But seriously, well played Colin, well played! Wink

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Woah! That was totally unexpected. I was thinking we'd get a still or something, but this is even better!

Also, are we sure that's Blue? It might be her offspring. I noticed that the base grey colour of that raptor is somewhat lighter than Blue's. Though that might be a quirk of being a young raptor in the JP universe or something.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:37 pm

May be a flashback to the beginnings of the last park.

Back to top Go down
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:45 pm

TyrannoFan wrote:
Woah! That was totally unexpected. I was thinking we'd get a still or something, but this is even better!

Also, are we sure that's Blue? It might be her offspring. I noticed that the base grey colour of that raptor is somewhat lighter than Blue's. Though that might be a quirk of being a young raptor in the JP universe or something.

I’m hoping it’s a Blue baby rather than a baby blue. I can’t see it being a flashback scene.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 pm

All right so now that we have our first 6 seconds, I think the discussion should move here for talk about this first teaser.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 pm

It can't be a flashback since Owen's outfit is from the new movie. Also, the background seems like the old Visitor Center murales to me. Owen probably meets this baby Blue's offspring in the Restricted Area (Blue probably mated with another Raptor)

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:54 pm

The backdrop does seem old VC but where are the Parasours? All seems to be there from the tree placement to the bush to the left. But can’t make out the Parasaur.

Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:08 pm

owenpratt wrote:
It can't be a flashback since Owen's outfit is from the new movie. Also, the background seems like the old Visitor Center murales to me. Owen probably meets this baby Blue's offspring in the Restricted Area (Blue probably mated with another Raptor)

Maybe this is a stretch, but maybe Owen used to also wear that outfit as well back in his early JW days? I could see it.

Also the background really doesn’t look like the old VC. Wasn’t it pretty well established in JW that the restricted area wasn’t a dangerous place with raptors roaming around? I think we would have heard about that in the first film. In fact isn’t that where they go hunting indominus? I feel Owen would know about Raptors running loose.

So who could blue mate with?

I’m not saying you guys are wrong. I’m just putting my thoughts on the table. Personally I’m in the baby blue camp for now.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:16 pm

I think this footage may be being used as propaganda to get people to agree to get the dinos off of Nublar

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
I think this footage may be being used as propaganda to get people to agree to get the dinos off of Nublar

Plot twist. It’s a fake raptor!

Good idea though actually.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

Yes, I thought that as well. Would fit well

Back to top Go down
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Ok so elephant in the room so to speak but if this is a wild encounter why would Owen have the gauntlet on his arm? Im going for baby Blue and sticking there until I either see the movie or we get more info. I keep getting pulled one way and then the other with this. Love it. So much to take in from 6 seconds man!
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Cbaitson wrote:
Ok so elephant in the room so to speak but if this is a wild encounter why would Owen have the gauntlet on his arm? Im going for baby Blue and sticking there until I either see the movie or we get more info. I keep getting pulled one way and then the other with this. Love it. So much to take in from 6 seconds man!

I agree with you.

Also with all the leaks the best part about this teaser is that NOBODY knows the truth here. Either baby blue or not, it’s a complete surprise to see a juvenile raptor like this.

And that’s an awesome feeling.
Back to top Go down
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Cbaitson wrote:

I agree with you.

Also with all the leaks the best part about this teaser is that NOBODY knows the truth here. Either baby blue or not, it’s a complete surprise to see a juvenile raptor like this.

And that’s an awesome feeling.

Yeah I second that. In this day and age to get a teaser for a movie and be completely taken by surprise by it and to have to clue as to its context is a great feeling. Well played Colin!
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm

So comparing the background to the JP mural from the first movie, I'm going to say this may not be the visitor's center, or it's a part of the mural we've never seen before, as it doesn't match.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Dino110
It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Dino210

access main security grid access: PERMISSION DENIED....and...:
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Official motion logo for Fallen Kingdom:

https://twitter.com/JurassicOutpost/status/933405358894313472

Back to top Go down
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 2:12 pm

It's happening!

owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Can't wait for a 1080p version of this little clip... Whoever finds it, feel free to share it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 2:20 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Can't wait for a 1080p version of this little clip... Whoever finds it, feel free to share it! Very Happy

Maybe this clip will be incorporated into the trailer somehow?
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Maybe this clip will be incorporated into the trailer somehow?

I don't know. I still wonder if it's just a promotional clip or a scene straight from the movie.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 pm

That Baby Blue puppet is adorable! I want one.... I wonder how old it is. Muldoon said they're lethal at 8 months. I'm also hearing that this is NOT a flashback. Looks like Blue had offspring.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 pm

FayhdrianColonist wrote:
So comparing the background to the JP mural from the first movie, I'm going to say this may not be the visitor's center, or it's a part of the mural we've never seen before, as it doesn't match.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Dino110
It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Dino210

Could just be another part of the mural that we haven't seen before or a different part of the visitor center. Either way, I am in the camp that thinks this is not a flashback and that its current time in a part of the old Jurassic Park. Some people mentioned the handheld and documentary style of the clip and I think that's just Bayona's style of filming intimate scenes. Also, i can't believe there are people out there that think the effects of this clip look bad!
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 pm

IIRC the glass wasn't exactly right in JW either, so I wouldn't discount it being the same. My first thought was old VC too. This should mean that there are wild raptors on Nublar even if we didn't see them in JW... how else would Blue reproduce unless they're gonna say parthenogenesis.

Also worth noting is that the skull shape of the baby raptor looks a bit more like a deinonychus skull than the traditional JP raptors but I'm sure that's just because it's a baby.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Official motion logo for Fallen Kingdom:

https://twitter.com/JurassicOutpost/status/933405358894313472

Not exactly new, I saw this motion logo for FK at the theater when I went to see JL but didnt get to video it.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm

I NEED THE TRAILER. Will this actually be a shot from the film or marketing?
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Is the raptor CG, a puppet, or a mix of both? Either way, it looks incredible. And if it is CG, does it mean they've stepped up their game from JW in that department?

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 3:46 pm

I think it is an improvement but some people out there think its "just as bad as jw". Baby blue jr resembles that one concept art of the baby raptors. I see some people using the arm guard as evidence of this being a flashback, but I think Owen would bring that anyways since he is bound to run into small dinos on their mission to rescue them all.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 pm

I'm on the "flashback team."  Playing devils advocate though because both sides have good arguments.

There is a lot of light coming in from the top. Didn't Indominus make a massive hole in the OLD VC? That could be a clue....

Also if it is the VC. I'm all for it looking different as the JW rendition was TERRIBLE imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next