Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!

Go down 
+30
baryonyx7
Saurillian
DinoMike
TheRexMan22
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
Gondrasia
NolaJP
Spinosaur4.4
V.a.nublarensis
Pokesaurus
BoulderFaceplant
SmugTheFab
Rhedosaurus
TheDreamMaster
dance2nite
Baryonyx111
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
FayhdrianColonist
Troyal1
owenpratt
Sickle_Claw
Dead2009
TyrannoFan
BarrytheOnyx
Tyrant Lizard
Cbaitson
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:12 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Replying the previous post: It can be poorly made, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't use CGI and take risk. It's not the technology fault, it's the studio or whoever is making it. This CGI raptor is the proof of how far CGI can go when it's beautifully made, so why botter in getting animatronics for this particular scene? They showed already what they can offer, I trust the visual effects team with the CGI. And I would even place bets that no animatronic would even top some of the CGI effects we will see, this raptor scene as example.

I'll keep saying this, from the POV I get, most of the negative reception towards CGI is based on prejudice from nostalgic people who can't get over the fact that technology changes and there'll be better effects than pratical ones. Just see the YouTube comments section when a trailer get's out, everyone is mad at the effects from the moment they learn it's CGI. I saw a lot of times people getting roasted for betting it was CGI effect and trashing it only to learn it was a pratical effect.

I wouldn't mind if CGI replaces pratical effects, to be honest. Some things belong in the museum. We need to give space to new technologies, I really hope people stop with that "OMGZ it's CGI so it sucks" thing. Not saying you are doing this, I'm saying about other people. I don't know if my posts are better writen now, let me know it please.

It's no less artistic and just because it's generated from a computer doesn't mean it requires less hard work than to build a robot with real-like movements. It's almost magic.

Here's the thing, people aren't as stupid as Hollywood thinks. They can tell what's good and bad.

You should watch this YouTube video.

Not only that, but there is such a thing as getting so used to a good thing, that you eventually become spoiled by it. You're not telling me that Hollywood hasn't got too used to CGI, nowdays.

By the way, if you were the one who downvoted me simply for disagreeing with you, then I am going to tell you this once: STOP IT NOW! That was part of the reason why the rep system was disabled for a while. Remember what I said in the Blow Off Some Steam Thread?

Quote wrote:
Yet, between you getting short tempered and butthurt whenever somebody disagrees with you or has legitimate points you go off in tizzy. Case in point, remember how you downvoted me and Tyrant Lizard for disagreeing with you?

Based on that behavior and well as this, I honestly believe that you are a very selfish person who's thinking about committing suicide simply because of how people disagree with you and that you think people suck in general for having disagreements with you. The only reason why none of the admins/mods were this blunt with you is because they didn't want to have the guilt of being the ones who inadvertently pushed you over the edge.

If you were the one who downvoted me, then you only proved my point even further. You downvoted me once for disagreeing with you before today. If you continue to do so, then either the rep system will be gone for good or you will get permabanned for not treating others properly.

"You downvoted me once for disagreeing with you before today"

I don't care about the downvote system and I never downvoted you before so I don't get why you are mad at me for something that means so little, I think. "Wow someone posted something I don't agree, so let me give him/her a minus for it, I'm so awesome" sounds really childish and I see no reason for it. And if the downvote system exists, maybe it exists for people to use like they please too? I saw a lot of people using it and never saw people getting angry bc they were downvoted. Even I think I got downvoted. I don't get why you are angry because someone downvoted you. I also see someone upvoted you too, and you didn't get mad at it. So it appears you are the one who doesn't agree when someone downvotes you? Then why the downvote exists? I don't even get it. 

Anyway, I also don't care about this Hollywood stuff, I'm not talking about Hollywood and didn't bring it on text, I was talking about CGI. Can people really tell what's good and what's bad? I see haters everywhere. People who only hates a stuff because it's trendy or don't want to admit that their favorite tech is being replaced by another one that is better, so they hate it. They also hate on all the hard work people has done only for the sake of it.

Watching the video you sent.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Replying the previous post: It can be poorly made, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't use CGI and take risk. It's not the technology fault, it's the studio or whoever is making it. This CGI raptor is the proof of how far CGI can go when it's beautifully made, so why botter in getting animatronics for this particular scene? They showed already what they can offer, I trust the visual effects team with the CGI. And I would even place bets that no animatronic would even top some of the CGI effects we will see, this raptor scene as example.

I'll keep saying this, from the POV I get, most of the negative reception towards CGI is based on prejudice from nostalgic people who can't get over the fact that technology changes and there'll be better effects than pratical ones. Just see the YouTube comments section when a trailer get's out, everyone is mad at the effects from the moment they learn it's CGI. I saw a lot of times people getting roasted for betting it was CGI effect and trashing it only to learn it was a pratical effect.

I wouldn't mind if CGI replaces pratical effects, to be honest. Some things belong in the museum. We need to give space to new technologies, I really hope people stop with that "OMGZ it's CGI so it sucks" thing. Not saying you are doing this, I'm saying about other people. I don't know if my posts are better writen now, let me know it please.

It's no less artistic and just because it's generated from a computer doesn't mean it requires less hard work than to build a robot with real-like movements. It's almost magic.

Here's the thing, people aren't as stupid as Hollywood thinks. They can tell what's good and bad.

Not only that, but there is such a thing as getting so used to a good thing, that you eventually become spoiled by it. You're not telling me that Hollywood hasn't got too used to CGI, nowdays.

By the way, if you were the one who downvoted me simply for disagreeing with you, then I am going to tell you this once: STOP IT NOW! That was part of the reason why the rep system was disabled for a while. Remember what I said in the Blow Off Some Steam Thread?

Quote wrote:
Yet, between you getting short tempered and butthurt whenever somebody disagrees with you or has legitimate points you go off in tizzy. Case in point, remember how you downvoted me and Tyrant Lizard for disagreeing with you?

Based on that behavior and well as this, I honestly believe that you are a very selfish person who's thinking about committing suicide simply because of how people disagree with you and that you think people suck in general for having disagreements with you. The only reason why none of the admins/mods were this blunt with you is because they didn't want to have the guilt of being the ones who inadvertently pushed you over the edge.

If you were the one who downvoted me, then you only proved my point even further. If you continue to do so, then either the rep system will be gone for good or you will get permabanned for not treating others properly.

The thing about CGI is that to me it doesn’t always age the best. That new apes movie? Looks awesome. I watched a clip from Rise of the planet of the apes the other day though and it immediately stuck out to me as dated compared to the new one, like a video game.

Meanwhile I think the animatronic T-Rex in JP hasn’t aged a bit and it’s over 20 years old. Compare the Scene from JP where we see the eye of the rex to in JW where we see the eye of the indominus. I think the original feels more real still. Because at the end of the day that Rex was a tangible thing on set.

I’m not surprised that the baby raptor is CGI, maybe mixed with a puppet or something. I definitely immediately knew it wasn’t strictly practical. But when you can max out the potential of CGI and practical you can get the best result I think. Balance is key.

Indeed, you need the perfect balance of both. And here's a better example. Terminator 2 and Captain America: The Winter Solider. T2 holds up in part because of how it didn't have so much CGI and how most of those were real stunts. With Winter Soldier. the director wanted as little CGI as possible and the fact that it has so little means that many MCU fans consider it the best looking MCU movie.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Quote wrote:

If you were the one who downvoted me, then you only proved my point even further. You downvoted me once for disagreeing with you before today. If you continue to do so, then either the rep system will be gone for good or you will get permabanned for not treating others properly.

I don't care about the downvote system and I never downvoted you before so I don't get why you are mad at me for something that means so little, I think. "Wow someone posted something I don't agree, so let me give him/her a minus for it, I'm so awesome" sounds really childish and I see no reason for it. And if the downvote system exists, maybe it exists for people to use like they please too? I saw a lot of people using it and never saw people getting angry bc they were downvoted.  I don't get why you are angry because someone downvoted you. I also see someone upvoted you too, and you didn't get mad at it. So it appears you are the one who doesn't agree when someone downvotes you? Then why the downvote exists? I don't even get it. 

Anyway, I also don't care about this Hollywood stuff, I'm not talking about Hollywood and didn't bring it on text, I was talking about CGI. Can people really tell what's good and what's bad? I see haters everywhere. People who only hates a stuff because it's trendy or don't want to admit that their favorite tech is being replaced by another one that is better, so they hate it. They also hate on all the hard work people has done only for the sake of it.

Yeah but man sometimes I get the feeling that when you see support for practical you immediately think “they hate CGI and don’t respect it” for some reason. You know there are tons of people who are fine with both if done well right? That’s the majority I think.

Like I have never seen anyone on this board go “man fuck CGI” it sucks. I have seen people criticize poor CGI, but I have also seen people criticizing some of the extremely stiff and poor animatronic work in JP3.

I think the CGI hate is not as big as you think my friend.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Quote wrote:

I don't care about the downvote system and I never downvoted you before so I don't get why you are mad at me for something that means so little, I think. "Wow someone posted something I don't agree, so let me give him/her a minus for it, I'm so awesome" sounds really childish and I see no reason for it. And if the downvote system exists, maybe it exists for people to use like they please too? I saw a lot of people using it and never saw people getting angry bc they were downvoted.  I don't get why you are angry because someone downvoted you. I also see someone upvoted you too, and you didn't get mad at it. So it appears you are the one who doesn't agree when someone downvotes you? Then why the downvote exists? I don't even get it. 

Yeah but man sometimes I get the feeling that when you see support for practical you immediately think “they hate CGI and don’t respect it” for some reason. You know there are tons of people who are fine with both if done well right? That’s the majority I think.

Like I have never seen anyone on this board go “man fuck CGI” it sucks. I have seen people criticize poor CGI, but I have also seen people criticizing some of the extremely stiff and poor animatronic work in JP3.

But I didn't say the CGI hate is coming from here. I'm saying from what I see in other places, in general. There are a lot of people with this mindset, hence why I took the "CGI advocate" here. I also like CGI technology, so I might be biased. I know you guys don't hate CGI. Just expressing what I saw on other places?  Smile

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I don't care about the downvote system and I never downvoted you before.

Oh yes you did. Remember how we and Tyrant Lizard had a 3 person talk about the ethics and science in the JP movies? Ty liz and I each got downvoted by you.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Oh yes you did. Remember how we and Tyrant Lizard had a 3 person talk about the  ethics and science in the JP movies? Ty liz and I each got downvoted by you.

I don't remember it. Frankly, is it writen that it was me? Then, sorry.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Oh yes you did. Remember how we and Tyrant Lizard had a 3 person talk about the  ethics and science in the JP movies? Ty liz and I each got downvoted by you.

We were the only 3 online at the time, and the downvotes came not long when I wrote the last post in that one thread. And since me and Ty Liz didn't downvote each other, it was you by default.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Quote wrote:

But I didn't say the CGI hate is coming from here. I'm saying from what I see in other places, in general. There are a lot of people with this mindset, hence why I took the "CGI advocate" here. I also like CGI technology, so I might be biased. I know you guys don't hate CGI. Just expressing what I saw on other places?  Smile

Yes I understand the trolls man and generally uniformed people. I think most film fans will agree with your love of technology pushing forward as it allows us to go to places we could have never dreamed of. The apes movie is a good example of course as how that film would impossible without advancements in CGI. So I totally get you. There is no doubt the CGI in the clip above is stunning.

But at the same time I still feel there can be advancements in what we can do practically that I’d love to see. I don’t want to see a complete abandonment of it if that makes sense. See the new Star Wars films as a great example.

I really think the CGI in FK will quiet any naysayers if all the effects are as good as the clip.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:37 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

We were the only 3 online at the time, and the downvotes came not long when I wrote the last post in that one thread.

You know that you can hide your online status, right? 

I posted on the rep system thread so we don't go offtopic here. I'm going to see what is it for, hope some mod explains me it.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:40 pm

So hey, how 'bout them dinosaurs?

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Keep it on topic, people

Rhedo, this is twice you've been involved in some kind of drama in regards to the system and if we end up having the same issues arise again, it'll be turned off for good.

If you've been downvoted, move on, it's not that big of a deal. Back to dinosaur talk.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 11:00 pm

Anyone else sees Chris pratt's tweet??? I got tricked twice ha totally thought he was going to confirm whether or not the clip was a flashback or not and then I thought he was going confirm the raptor was a puppet but it ended up being a hilarious joke Laughing
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 4:03 am

Saw Chris' tweet too lol it was funny, but yeah, nothing really new except for things heating up for a trailer

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am

Chris's tweets were awesome! Loved that he said we'll get lot's of CGI too!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:13 am

LOTS OF CGI... That's enough to give any animatronic fan a heart attack
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
LOTS OF CGI... That's enough to give any animatronic fan a heart attack
And make any fan like me excited!  Laughing

I really like the news, but I think we'll all be happy!

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:35 am

CGI or not, I just want dinosaurs that look real

Back to top Go down
Saurillian
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 12:07 pm

Bayona said that there was going to be far more animatronics  in this film than JW, which I'm happy about. I'm not too concerned when Pratt said that there was going to be loads of CGI. The JP franchise up until JW has always had a mix of the two and I think that the blending of the two is what has always made JP such a special effects marvel to me. In a way, that's part of JW problems for me (not that it was a bad movie), but it was a big CGI fest like every other summer blockbuster these days. I'm glad Bayona said there was going to be more animatronics.

"She doesn't even have a Sega! She's such a troglodyte!" - Kelly

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Jp3_210
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Yea I wouldn't take Pratt's tweet too seriously. He mainly used that cgi line as a joke.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 5:53 pm

10 days till trailer!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saurillian
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:51 pm

dance2nite wrote:
10 days till trailer!!! cheers

*does the happy dance* bounce

Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Omg?? Has the trailer been leaked online? Reading that on Instagram! If someone finds it, please share?
Back to top Go down
Saurillian
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 5:40 pm

The trailer wasn't leaked. A teaser for the trailer was leaked about a week early. The trailer is still coming out Thursday next week

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 4:04 pm

1080p version of baby raptor clip:

Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 1:15 am

owenpratt wrote:

Jesus that looks amazing. Film's still a year from release too. If the rest of the CGI in the movie is of this quality, then I have absolutely no complaints.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 1:51 am

TyrannoFan wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Jesus that looks amazing. Film's still a year from release too. If the rest of the CGI in the movie is of this quality, then I have absolutely no complaints.

Actually, 7 months (counting this clip came out in November) Wink but yes, still pretty amazing.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 3:30 am

owenpratt wrote:
TyrannoFan wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Actually, 7 months (counting this clip came out in November) Wink but yes, still pretty amazing.
Wow seeing this clip in HD is a game changer. Now that I can things clearly, I am blown away. The CGI in this film will be great!
Back to top Go down
deinocoop
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 9:06 am

Is it ok if I ‘m jumping up and down like a little boy looking at this?
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 9:15 am

New tease from Bayonas Instagram. Just that green "This movie has been approved by" screen in a dark theater, but it tells us (me at least) that they're checking the teaser/trailer for errors before release. Can't wait!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 9:18 am

https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/936598183337185280

So yeah, almost there... I really can't wait.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next