Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!

Go down 
+30
baryonyx7
Saurillian
DinoMike
TheRexMan22
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
Gondrasia
NolaJP
Spinosaur4.4
V.a.nublarensis
Pokesaurus
BoulderFaceplant
SmugTheFab
Rhedosaurus
TheDreamMaster
dance2nite
Baryonyx111
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
FayhdrianColonist
Troyal1
owenpratt
Sickle_Claw
Dead2009
TyrannoFan
BarrytheOnyx
Tyrant Lizard
Cbaitson
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:13 am

Does anyone know if there are any teaser trailers being released close to JW: Fallen Kingdom? Specifically Disney's Han Solo anthology movie?

Even with all the production woes surrounding that film, I think its safe bet that Disney will make a strong case for it with the trailers and promo materials that it could potentially swap out Universal's champion blockbuster of the year, and I really hope that doesn't happen.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:50 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any teaser trailers being released close to JW: Fallen Kingdom? Specifically Disney's Han Solo anthology movie?

Even with all the production woes surrounding that film, I think its safe bet that Disney will make a strong case for it with the trailers and promo materials that it could potentially swap out Universal's champion blockbuster of the year, and I really hope that doesn't happen.

Given today's Bayona's tweet, the Fallen Kingdom trailer will very likely comes out the upcoming week, don't worry.

The Solo movie trailer could come out on Friday or, imo, the following week.
If Solo trailer comes out on Friday we could actually have a chance of the Fallen Kingdom trailer to be released earlier than expected.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:54 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Solo needs to step aside. We've been waiting longer haha
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Yes! this solo trailer rumor is pissing me off. Ok it is not making me that mad but they need give JWFK its own week. Marshal needs to speak with his wife and tell them back off. Star wars need to stop trying to take JW's thunder.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Yes! this solo trailer rumor is pissing me off. Ok it is not making me that mad but they need give JWFK its own week. Marshal needs to speak with his wife and tell them back off. Star wars need to stop trying to take JW's thunder.

I honestly don't see the appeal of the Han Solo movie. Lame Casting choice and a character that absolutely doesn't need a solo film. Pun not intended. Yeah, you'd think Kathleen would give her own husband a break, haha. Maybe her and Colin left on bad terms.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 5:06 pm

So are we still getting that supposed small teaser on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 5:08 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Agreed. It's bad enough that this movie needs a much better marketing campaign in order to make people remember it via all the hype via Infinity War. We don't need even more burdens.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Yea I'm still salty about them releasing a star wars trailer the week the first JW trailer came out. Everyone should get their own time to shine. Chris Pugh believes we could get a tease this Sunday but who knows. The whole solo movie came to be because Kennedy asked Kasdan what movie would he want to write for and he said a young Han solo film.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Don't worry, guys. As long as they market the movie properly, they don't need to sequence their trailer dropping around Marvel or Star Wars. A fifth JP movie is going to get a lot more buzz than a whatever'th Star Wars or Marvel movie, especially when its predecessor made over a billion.

As much shit as Jurassic World gets, even its haters liked the CONCEPT of another JP movie. A good trailer will at least get them to care about it and ultimately bite again. Plus FK has the advantage of NEW things, which is ironic given that Star Wars and Marvel comics have a lot more potential for new things. What do you think will get people talking most? The fact that the Empire is up to no good yet again? Or another one-dimensional villain is threatening the superhero universe in which nobody of influence will die? Or that a mf'ing volcano is about to destroy everything and our heroes have to save the animals that are trying to kill them? The very premise stands out so much more. I think we're good.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:59 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Don't worry, guys. As long as they market the movie properly, they don't need to sequence their trailer dropping around Marvel or Star Wars. A fifth JP movie is going to get a lot more buzz than a whatever'th Star Wars or Marvel movie, especially when its predecessor made over a billion.

As much shit as Jurassic World gets, even its haters liked the CONCEPT of another JP movie. A good trailer will at least get them to care about it and ultimately bite again. Plus FK has the advantage of NEW things, which is ironic given that Star Wars and Marvel comics have a lot more potential for new things. What do you think will get people talking most? The fact that the Empire is up to no good yet again? Or another one-dimensional villain is threatening the superhero universe in which nobody of influence will die? Or that a mf'ing volcano is about to destroy everything and our heroes have to save the animals that are trying to kill them? The very premise stands out so much more. I think we're good.

So true! It's hard to believe that there are so many people ripping on Jurassic Park for being repetitive yet praise Star Wars for doing the exact same thing for even longer. Marvel films are copy and pasted, too.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

So true! It's hard to believe that there are so many people ripping on Jurassic Park for being repetitive yet praise Star Wars for doing the exact same thing for even longer. Marvel films are copy and pasted, too.
Yea that is true. Those two franchises can go in any direction they want but play it kind of too safe. Fallen Kingdom plot is pretty exciting but i just know that no matter how kick ass the trailer will be, there be haters and complainers
Back to top Go down
Saurillian
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

Yea that is true. Those two franchises can go in any direction they want but play it kind of too safe. Fallen Kingdom plot is pretty exciting but i just know that no matter how kick ass the trailer will be, there be haters and complainers

Oh, almost certainly! I mean, if the trailer has a volcano exploding in it at any point you can almost certainly bet people will say it's trying to be over the top. Even though they didn't say that about the cinematic shot of all the Avengers during the big fight scene in New York in the first Avengers trailer several years ago.

"She doesn't even have a Sega! She's such a troglodyte!" - Kelly

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Jp3_210
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:50 am

Saurillian wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

Oh, almost certainly! I mean, if the trailer has a volcano exploding in it at any point you can almost certainly bet people will say it's trying to be over the top. Even though they didn't say that about the cinematic shot of all the Avengers during the big fight scene in New York in the first Avengers trailer several years ago.

I can guarantee there will be whining about the Volcano's existence and why they built a park next to it. That coupled with "Will she be wearing high heels to escape the Volcano this time?" etc.
The complaints are more predictable than the plot haha
Back to top Go down
deinocoop
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Don’t seem surprised if complainers favor copy and paste over changing the story time and again. It’s one of the symptoms of being part of a cult. Jurassic park’s cult is in good hands so long as its creators follow simplistic story changing formulas, FK being in better storytelling hands, given the creativity of Mr. Baykna.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 8:20 pm

deinocoop wrote:
Don’t seem surprised if complainers favor copy and paste over changing the story time and again. It’s one of the symptoms of being part of a cult. Jurassic park’s cult is in good hands so long as its creators follow simplistic story changing formulas, FK being in better storytelling hands, given the creativity of Mr. Baykna.

Just curious. What would you like to see in JW:FK?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 8:32 pm

The trailer is supposedly not like your average trailer and is supposedly 'Stunning'.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 8:53 pm

I wonder how it'll depict the threat of the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:16 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
The trailer is supposedly not like your average trailer and is supposedly 'Stunning'.
saw that tweet too and honestly that got me pretty hype even tho there is pretty much no proof backing it up ha
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 9:44 am

So, what do you guys think we are gonna see tonight?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 9:45 am

baryonyx7 wrote:
So, what do you guys think we are gonna see tonight?

Realistically? Not a damn thing.

But if a teaser does come out, I'd say a quick shot of the volcano, Owen and Claire, and a herbivore shot.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 9:58 am

You know, it's more likely that the teaser will be shown at Ellen on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:01 am

But when can we expect to see something? When is the game?
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:26 am

baryonyx7 wrote:
But when can we expect to see something? When is the game?

I will make this so we can clarify everything (I guess lol)

Tonight we might get the announcement video officially (the one that got leaked days ago for mistake), and maaaaybe 5-10 seconds of footage along with that. It's because tonight there's some match so it's very likely they will air the announcement/tease there.
The game should be in the evening US time, not sure precisely when though.

Then tomorrow I guess there's Chris Pratt at Jimmy Kimmel, but I doubt he will show anything FK-related... He will maybe talk about Infinity War, I don't know.

On Tuesday at Ellen Show there are Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, who might drop some FK-related stuff. Not the trailer maybe, but could be something like a BTS or a clip or a poster..?

On Thursday they will air the trailer at the game, evening US time.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
deinocoop
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
deinocoop wrote:

Just curious. What would you like to see in JW:FK?

Hmm, understandably, baby blue is an appetizer, but when I look at the final film, this criteria is going to be especially important

1: Can the film play tricks on me, and make me think that I'm looking at real retro dinosaurs? (ex: cg morphed with practical effects like in the "dreaded" JP3)

2: Can the dinosaurs terrify me with suspenseful moments and/or crazy jump scares? (the core of the JP saga, although that wish may come true with Mr. Bayona's skills)

3: Can the main characters that I'm following convince me that they're undergoing growth and change as the story progresses? (one of the glitches in JW)

4: Can the actors convince me that they're portraying their associated characters with credible acting choices?

Under the correct conditions, there should be parts of the movie where at least 1 of these goals is accomplished, but if the film nails all 4 of them, I'll say its up there with the ranks of JP1.

edit: Some 1933 King Kong type music would be nice to go with this film too.
Back to top Go down
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:40 pm

RUN!!!

Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Chris said the TV version showed T-Rex and Baryonyx and that Chris Pratt said to expect more footage sneaks leading up to the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:47 pm

OMG!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVED IT!!! I'M SO EXCITED! Someone hold me please!!!

I loved Owen's despair in this scene! XD

Also, the dinosaurs, COMPYS! The CGI is amazing, it's incredible! That's what I'm talking about!!!

So, Compys, Apatosaurs, Galimimus, Trikes, Stegos, Ankys...

And Justice seems to have a bigger role!

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:48 pm

PUT ACU ON ALERT
THIS IS NOOOT A DRILLL
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:50 pm

holy cow its here! and did anyone see the trex one too?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
holy cow its here! and did anyone see the trex one too?
No! I wanna see the Baryonyx one! Can't belive they revealed that thing!

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next