Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The Marvel Comics Thread

Go down 
+15
BarrytheOnyx
Baryonyx111
Bbrink1996
Troyal1
Island Queen
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
T-rex-king
Oshronosaurus
Katana
Sickle_Claw
Darth Spidey
TRK/TrexKing
Dead2009
TheDreamMaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Considering Disney will own the X-Men....I cant see him turning them down for an Avengers movie.

I can. While he's aged well, he's in his early/mid 40's now and he can't keep playing as Logan forever. Besides, he's said multiple times that this would be his last and given what he said, it looks like that he's serious in having Logan be his final performance. And as I said before, it would slightly cheapen Logan.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Now that Disney bought out most of Fox, here's the new Marvel rights chart. Keep in mind that after the second MCU Spider-Man movie, Sony gets the rest of the rights back.

The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 25443279_10215244013076205_3601761585191991566_n

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 7:50 pm

It looks like Deadpool will still be R-rated at Disney.

Michael Chiklis wants to reprise his role as The Thing/Ben Grimm once Disney decides to make a Fantastic 4 movie.

Back to top Go down
Scott B
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Scott B

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Chiklis was pretty much the only thing right with F4 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Joe Russo says that it's important for the MCU superheros to feel pain.

The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Screen_Shot_2017_11_29_at_8.29.28_AM.0

I don't think that will be a problem. Razz

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Chris Hemsworth says that although his contract with Marvel Studios has been fulfilled, he wants to be in more Marvel movies.

I would like to see more Thor, but would that fit in with Kevin Feige's plans to semi-reboot the MCU after Avengers: 4? I mean, Ragnarok shows he capable of being in other planets. Yet, I'm wondering if Hemsworth would be relegated to being a side character.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Chris Hemsworth says that although his contract with Marvel Studios has been fulfilled, he wants to be in more Marvel movies.

I would like to see more Thor, but would that fit in with Kevin Feige's plans to semi-reboot the MCU after Avengers: 4? I mean, Ragnarok shows he capable of being in other planets. Yet, I'm wondering if Hemsworth would be relegated to being a side character.

I wonder though, since people are saying Avengers 4 started wrapping up next week and all that. Plus The Captain Marvel character seems to me to be at least on Thors power level if not more so according to the comics...I wonder if Avengers 4 will be the last time we see Captain america on screen, and have Bucky take over, etc. Plus we've gotten a slew of hero origin stories like Ant Man (with Wasp soon to get the full hero treatment), Spiderman, Dr Strange and soon to be Black Panther who could take up their spaces in the avengers

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 5:28 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I wonder though, since people are saying Avengers 4 started wrapping up next week and all that. Plus The Captain Marvel character seems to me to be at least on Thors power level if not more so according to the comics...I wonder if Avengers 4 will be the last time we see Captain america on screen, and have Bucky take over, etc. Plus we've gotten a slew of hero origin stories like Ant Man (with Wasp soon to get the full hero treatment), Spiderman, Dr Strange and soon to be Black Panther who could take up their spaces in the avengers

Chris Evans has said that he'd like to be in more Marvel though. If anything else, Robert Downy Jr. is the most tired of playing a Marvel character so many people are saying that Tony Stark is the one who gets killed off for good.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 12:45 pm

THOR Star Chris Hemsworth Wants To Resurrect Hugh Jackman's WOLVERINE For The MCU

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 12:50 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
THOR Star Chris Hemsworth Wants To Resurrect Hugh Jackman's WOLVERINE For The MCU

And thus rendering the whole point of Logan and the titular character meeting his end mood. Bravo, Hemsworth.

The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 1:08 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

And thus rendering the whole point of Logan and the titular character meeting his end mood. Bravo, Hemsworth.

I remember Kevin Feige said that he really liked Logan, so I really don't think that he'll allow this to happen.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:10 am

Stan Lee Accused of Sexually Abusing Nurses, Denies All, Claims It’s a Shakedown

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Well, now. We might be getting a Black Widow movie after all.

Back to top Go down
Scott B
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Scott B

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Kevin Feige just won't do Hugh Jackman Wolverine because Hugh is 49 and unlikely to do it beyond the one film. That effectively kills off Wolverine after one movie in the MCU and he is probably a tentpole character they'll lean on down the road. Plus Hugh is way too tall to be James Howlett since Wolverine is supposed to be like 5'5" not 6'3" (if they are more inclined to go more accurate to the comics). I don't think Logan would ever factor in to the decision.

Logan is a good movie....just not a good X-Men movie...if that makes sense.

Not holding my breath on a Widow movie no matter what anything says. And definitely not if it isn't a joint film with Barnes and/or Hawkeye.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

So not surprised that they are finally making it, but how long it took to make it says quite a lot.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 10:22 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

So not surprised that they are finally making it, but how long it took to make it says quite a lot.

I just wish that David Hayter-the voice actor of Solid Snake and accomplished screenwriter-was writing the script. He was originally picked to write it and named his own daughter Natasha because of it.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:24 pm

The Russo Brothers have said that Avengers 4 is done filming.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Because of Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2. the sales of recordable cassettes went up 35% last year

Conan is coming back to Marvel.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Rumor suggest Spider-Man will appear in Venom
http://bloody-disgusting.com/comics/3478706/rumor-will-tom-hollands-spider-man-appear-venom/

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Marvel is canceling its animated TV shows on Disney XD.

The MCU is the hottest thing in Hollywood, and yet they are doing this? This is very odd.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Marvel is canceling its animated TV shows on Disney XD.

The MCU is the hottest thing in Hollywood, and yet they are doing this? This is very odd.

They're also wrapping up Rebels and Star Vs. I'm hoping that Disney is making an MCU/SW (maybe Fox too) focused station. I just hope it's not uber premium like Boomerang, or future streaming service only.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Scarlett Johansson will get $25 million for the upcoming Black Widow movies.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 9:41 am

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 2:07 pm

According to Box Office Mojo, Black Panther opened up with a $202 million dollar opening weekend. So far, it's already made $476.6 million dollars.

This movie is getting great reviews and is living up to the hype.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Mark Hamill Might Be In ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3’ Thanks To Twitter

http://deadline.com/2018/02/mark-hamill-james-gunn-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-1202303616/

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Our first possible look of Shazam gives us red tights.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 8:59 am

Black Panther made over $100 million it's second weekend and so far, according to Box Office Mojo, has made just under $728 million so far.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 pm

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Has Been Given A New US Release Date - Will Now Open Worldwide On April 27!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marvel Comics Thread
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next