Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:49 am

*sighs*

They're looking for a girl with south UK accent. So the role is very specific. It looks like this kid will have major role. The casting call says "Leading role". I would say her father is a new character that probably won't even appear much.

There we go. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:42 am

I really hope they consider aging the character up and casting Millie Bobby Brown in the role of Lucy. After seeing Stranger Things (and in generally just how incredibly well the child actors performed on that show) I have full confidence in that girl's acting chops, and she could bring so much nuance, charm and sophistication to this role of Lucy that could make her a fan favourite. If they want Lucy to remain in the 8-11 year range, then they will end up making this more difficult for them than it needs to be; younger actors do tend to struggle.

Also, if she is indeed British, and her father is supposedly British as well, that leaves the door open for any number of respectable British character actors to step in.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:46 am

I don't care anymore at this point. Just wish this kid would die in the movie, but I know I won't get it. Hope her father won't appear much too, since there'll be probably more family drama. Chances are low I'll like this kid, Lucy. I'm already butthurt by the fact she'll have major role, so that won't help.

Hope they cast a new character, a scientist or a cool paleontologist that I can grow attached and care about. I would like to see another main character, but I think those 3 will be the only ones. Well, at least Claire is cool for me.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:06 am

The closest we will ever get to having a kid dying is when Lex and Tim where attacked by Rexy and the one British girl being attacked by the Compys. Maybe a high schooler, but even then, that's highly doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:18 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
The closest we will ever get to having a kid dying is when Lex and Tim where attacked by Rexy and the one British girl being attacked by the Compys. Maybe a high schooler, but even then, that's highly doubtful.

Yeah because they're too afraid to kill a kid on screen. I mean, aliens did it in an amazing way. There's no excuse. They must think the dinosaurs have a moral compass like "oh we can't kill a kid, it's too shocking". It's so annoying bc no matter how tense the situation is, you know the little prick won't die because of Spielberg's kid shield.

I will only be shocked if they show dinosaurs being tortured or something like that. It's something I can't take.

Anyway, I feel depressed just to imagine I'll have to watch this movie with a kid in it. Ugh.

Sorry if I'm being annoying, just passing what I think, my opinions. You all have the right to like the kid in the movie and so on.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
*sighs*

They're looking for a girl with south UK accent. So the role is very specific. It looks like this kid will have major role. The casting call says "Leading role". I would say her father is a new character that probably won't even appear much.

How do u know they are looking for a girl with a "south UK accent"? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:09 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
*sighs*

Nublar7 told on his twitter. He's pretty trustfull as fas as I know. Outpost guys also seem to know that.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 1:16 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
*sighs*

Nublar7 told on his twitter. He's pretty trustfull as fas as I know. Outpost guys also seem to know that.

Oh Ok thanks, must be a new characters daughter then, maybe the new lead villain's? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 1:28 am

For anyone who cares:
https://www.facebook.com/StagecoachFarnborough/photos/a.423653151149062.1073741830.420939358087108/646833338831041/?type=3&theater

The Stagecoach Agency are currently working with Casting Director Sally McCleery, who is casting for the feature film ‘Ancient Futures’. They are searching for a small 9 year old girl, who has an RP (Received Pronunciation) accent and is able to scream loudly – if your daughter fits the brief, we would love you to submit her for consideration!

Notice the part in bold. THATS new.

Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 5:00 am

Does this mean major character maybe?

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 9:36 am

She is major role. Disgusting.

Since there'll be a kid screaming again, I won't watch this on theaters. Will wait to watch on my house with a DVD so I can skip all the parts with this damn kid. I didn't ask for this, so I'm not going to make this kid canon.

I can already predict some stuff on this movie that people didn't ask to be there, unfortunately.

Also, looks like a new character (secondary, maybe) is getting cast as Clint. There's a video about it they posted on twitter. Hope Clint is a cool scientist I can relate too. Smile

PS: He's a system architect, if the video spoils it right.

Back to top Go down
Yankeetrex
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Lol this disdain for Kids in JP is too much, there are kids in JP Movies to Sell toys. Its plain and simple. There will always be at least one. A kid will never be killed in JP/JW. Remember all the backlash for Zaras death? 100,000 times that if a kid gets killed.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 8:55 pm

"Disgusting"?? Freaking seriously???

No really - is this just a big joke that's gone completely over my head?

Trevorrow and Bayona aren't making a cast of delinquents and pedophiles, so "disgusting" is about as realistic as claiming a turkey is a suspension bridge. I would have thought we as fans had the collective maturity and goodwill to approach a subject like the next child character in this franchise with SOME semblance of open-mindedness.

If you're letting a CHILD scare you away from a new Jurassic film, as opposed to actual film problems like bad script, lousy directing, acting, editing, effects and things that generally piss people off about films.... that's your choice. If that really is how you feel, then I find this stance you've taken incredibly short-sighted.

Also I checked the news outlets, there isn't any information pertaining to "Lucy's" father, let alone that he is a scientist called Clint with a Twitter account. Think about that for a while.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Now listen. I never disrespected anyone here so no need to call me out just because I don't like kids the way you guys like. I have my own opinions and I'm not shoving my opinions down to anyone here. You have all the right to like kids. I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT to not like them and find the casting disgusting. What's the problem in that? Should I like everything that everyone likes? You can't make me like the kid in this movie, and you shouldn't shove it down like "oh you must accept". I'll never accept unfair things, no matter how it is.

And the casting call of Clint is real, I'm not making this up. Go ask ChrisLikesDinos or Nublar7. It's not a role about a scientist, but they can't give up some information because the guy posted the video online by accident and asked them to make the video private. But you can ask them, the video is real, the casting is real. I never said HE IS a scientist. I said I "HOPE" he was a scientist, but looks like he isn't. And I NEVER said he is the father of the kid.

I'm just so sad by all this. I never asked anyone to call me out. It was just my opinion, I was just stating here like everyone do. Never wanted to offend anyone by this. And I just wanted to share new information because I know you guys would like it (About the Clint cast). Well, that's just more reason for me to quit this stupid life. I'm sorry.

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Lets not bash each others opinions or start anything guys. Everyone is entitled to a say. I don't want to be that guy that calls in rules or anything.

Barry and Spino,

I think passion got the better of us all here. Everyone feels different and that's okay. I think there was maybe a better way to go around it. Perhaps a civil PM discussion might help?

If either of you wish to speak to me please feel free to PM me.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm not bashing anyone here, never wanted. And I don't won't to start a fight, just replying and making things clear for the person above me. You all have the right to say you like the kid casting and so on.

I have the right to feel sad/angry and not like the casting call too. And just because it's a kid doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Calling the casting call "disgusting" doesn't make me an evil person. I never did any harm to a kid. Hell, I'll never harm anyone. It's just my point of view, I never said you should think like I think, but just because I don't like this kid casting doesn't mean I'm evil or something.

By the way, I called the casting disgusting, not the kid.
Please hope you understand this.

I'm done. Sorry the incovenience again.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 4:07 am

After allowing myself time to calm down, I realize that I have acted out of line.

I want to formally apologize, Spinosaur 4.4; I should not have made you feel feel like you were being antagonized. You have every right to be as worried about a part of the next film just as much as anyone else here. You were well within your rights to be concerned or pessimistic at the decisions of the JW2 production team.

I am sorry that I caused this argument to spiral out of hand, and I will endeavour to keep a civil head to keep arguments like these from happening. Know that I am grateful to every fan who uses this forum for keeping it alive and carrying the legacy of Jurassic Park with them, and it would behoove me not to tarnish that.

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:48 am

Really like to take the time to thank your Barry for you sincere apology to Spino4.4. I hope you both reconcile from this and keep enjoying your time here.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Toby Jones and Rafe Spall in talks to join Jurassic World 2 cast!
Thoughts?

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/jurassic-world-sequel-casts-toby-jones-rafe-spall-1201909946/

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 3:09 pm

it says 2 other roles are also being cast.

Betting these are Clint or Lucy.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Interesting, but when are we going to hear news BD Wong & Omar Sy are coming back?
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Oh my god its happening!

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Yankeetrex wrote:
Lol this disdain for Kids in JP is too much,  there are kids in JP Movies to Sell toys.  Its plain and simple. There will always be at least one.  A kid will never be killed in JP/JW. Remember all the backlash for Zaras death?  100,000 times that if a kid gets killed.

There was only backlash because a woman died for the first time in the series and it was pretty brutal. A kid can easily perish in a JW movie offscreen.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:25 pm

WARNING: Negative post bellow so ignore if you don't want to read more complainings about JW2.

Spoiler:
End of negative post about a subject in JW2.

So yeah, sorry the negative post again, I promise this is the last one, and thank you guys for all the attention, I love this community and I wish I could live forever just to be here. You're all great friends and cool in my heart even if I don't know you guys well.

PS: BarryTheOnyx, no need to apologize, I understand some people will find my posts kinda annoying because of negativity, no hard feelings hold by me. We're cool. Very Happy

Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Yankeetrex wrote:
Lol this disdain for Kids in JP is too much,  there are kids in JP Movies to Sell toys.  Its plain and simple. There will always be at least one.  A kid will never be killed in JP/JW. Remember all the backlash for Zaras death?  100,000 times that if a kid gets killed.

There was only backlash because a woman died for the first time in the series and it was pretty brutal. A kid can easily perish in a JW movie offscreen.

Actually, at least one women died in TLW when the cargo ship crashed into the port control building. They never showed it in detail, but she had to have died. Zara was the first that we've actually seen in such detail.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Dobby in Jurassic park! Yes!!!
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 1:23 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
WARNING: Negative post bellow so ignore if you don't want to read more complainings about JW2.

Spoiler:

So yeah, sorry the negative post again, I promise this is the last one, and thank you guys for all the attention, I love this community and I wish I could live forever just to be here. You're all great friends and cool in my heart even if I don't know you guys well.

PS: BarryTheOnyx, no need to apologize, I understand some people will find my posts kinda annoying because of negativity, no hard feelings hold by me. We're cool. Very Happy

How do u know Wu is not returning? We didn't even hear about him returning until a month before JW started shooting so there is still a chance! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:31 am

dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Spoiler:

How do u know Wu is not returning? We didn't even hear about him returning until a month before JW started shooting so there is still a chance! Wink

http://www.jurassicworld2movie.com/news/bd-wong-denies-return-the-jurassic-world-sequel

I honestly think Wong is doing the NDA thing where he clams up, but I honestly don't know

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 am

owenpratt wrote:
New podcast of JurassicOutpost with Trevorrow and Bayona!!

http://jurassicoutpost.com/exclusive-colin-trevorrow-talks-jurassic-world-2-surprise-guest-j-bayona/

- Colin has been working with Bayona since July
- JW2 will be scarier and more suspensful than JW
- Some dialogue from the novel will be in JW2
- There will be animatronics in JW2, because of the big box office numbers of JW
- There will be new species of existent dinosaurs in JW2 that we haven't seen before in the series
- Colin didn't confirm neither denied about feathers in JW2, we will see during the movie
- Hawaii is a primary filming location, but not the only one. UK are just for the studios, but the movie probably won't take place in the UK
- There won't be militarized dinosaurs
- Bayona was surprised of some points in the JW2 script he didn't expect
- They already know the JW2 title, but they can't reveal it yet
Well, I've been gone for...a while, to say the least. But can I just mention how this is basically everything I need to survive until next year?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 9:00 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Spoiler:

http://www.jurassicworld2movie.com/news/bd-wong-denies-return-the-jurassic-world-sequel

I honestly think Wong is doing the NDA thing where he clams up, but I honestly don't know

Yep, he's not coming back. That's the worse news I could get from JW2. But yeah, it's real. They fucking cut a character that is amazing and had so much to show. But yeah, a little kid is more important than the scientist that made all the dinosaurs real...I can't understand those people.

This is over for me. Really sad with everyone that made this decision. Why Colin, why you brought back an original character in JW just to cut him off after? Why you set up that cliff hanger in JW just to cut the character? Do you really think that there's not a few fans that care for this character and would get upset? This is not cool, you shouldn't even bring Wu back if you were going to do this. You just used Wu as a fanservice to put hype on JW. Seriously, to hell with everyone that cut the character.

It was a long run. Yeah it was.

I just can't explain how sad I am over this. I hope you guys understand.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next