Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:50 pm

I bet we'll see mini I.rexes on the same size as raptors and peculiar characteristics.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I'm having a pretty good day so far. James Cromwell, a.k.a. Farmer Hoggett/Zefram Cochrane/Captain Stacy himself has joined Jurassic World II. Everyone knows James Cromwell is awesome, I hope he has a decent part in the film - Bayona really seems to be bringing his A-game for JP5 and it's just upped my excitement even more!

James Cromwell joins Jurassic World sequel

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Awesome news. James Cromwell is great!

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Yay to James Cromwell, so the cast for JW2/JP5 so far is :

Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Toby Jones, Rafe Spall, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, Ted Levine, James Cromwell & BD Wong (most likely).

Now we just have to wait for who is playing the role of "Lucy"...
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 6:24 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Yay to James Cromwell, so the cast for JW2/JP5 so far is :

Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Toby Jones, Rafe Spall, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, Ted Levine, James Cromwell & BD Wong (most likely).

Now we just have to wait for who is playing the role of "Lucy"...

As we brought up earlier in this thread, she's already cast, just not announced for whatever reason.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 6:36 pm

I give up after this. He's a great actor, yes, but I predict another useless cliche character in. Hope I'm wrong and he's a cool scientist. I need a scientist in this thing, specially the subjects that can be put in this movie.

I'll black list everyone that had the amazing decision to cut Wu from this movie. Bring an original Crichton character back just to kill him offscreen latter. Put the hopes of a fan up to finally seeing the development and death the character greatly deserved for nothing. Great, just great. Thanks for throwing all my dreams down the black hole. This upsets me to no end. It's horrible to have one of your favorite characters get throw away like nothing.  Meanwhile they put an useless kid and so on in the movie.

I'm butthurt yes, and sad too. Hope ya'll understand. It's like cuting your favorite character when the expectations were all high.

I know I'm annoying with this scientist stuff, but hey, it's the only thing that puts a light on my life.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 pm

For all we know, he could still be in the movie. And if he isn't then, there is a high chance he'll be in JP6/JW3. If J.J. Abrams made Ford's wish of dying in a Star Wars movie come true, then it's only a matter of time before we see Wu getting his comeuppance.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Okay, I'm overreacting. *tries to calm down*. bounce

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 6:54 pm

I'm no seer or prophet, but I see no reason to believe that Dr Wu is not in the sequel, in fact B.D. Wong is listed on the entry for the Jurassic sequel in June 2018. And he's been listed in the majority of cast lists for every bit of news for the film, which in turn tells us that he's NOT being killed off-screen. We don't know who is who in the next film or even necessarily what roles they will play.

2018 in film

And I checked Google News jut to make sure, there is NOTHING saying that Wu is being killed off. So why exactly are you acting up?

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:00 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I'm no seer or prophet, but I see no reason to believe that Dr Wu is not in the sequel, in fact B.D. Wong is listed on the entry for the Jurassic sequel in June 2018. And he's been listed in the majority of cast lists for every bit of news for the film, which in turn tells us that he's NOT being killed off-screen. We don't know who is who in the next film or even necessarily what roles they will play.

2018 in film

And I checked Google News jut to make sure, there is NOTHING saying that Wu is being killed off. So why exactly are you acting up?
Some people belive he was in  JW2 on the first drafts  but couldn't say for now since they likely changed the draft.

And we got A LOT of casts and yet no confirmation of BD Wong really in JW2, just speculation. We were so sure he would be the first if not one of the first to be cast after Bryce and Chris and yet nothing. This is really strange, I don't see why hide Wu when it was obvious he would be back...

Back to top Go down
evolution_rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
evolution_rex

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Ted Levine AND James Cromwell? This is looking to be a good cast so far.

http://letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I give up after this. He's a great actor, yes, but I predict another useless cliche character in. Hope I'm wrong and he's a cool scientist. I need a scientist in this thing, specially the subjects that can be put in this movie.

I'll black list everyone that had the amazing decision to cut Wu from this movie. Bring an original Crichton character back just to kill him offscreen latter. Put the hopes of a fan up to finally seeing the development and death the character greatly deserved for nothing. Great, just great. Thanks for throwing all my dreams down the black hole. This upsets me to no end. It's horrible to have one of your favorite characters get throw away like nothing.  Meanwhile they put an useless kid and so on in the movie.

I'm butthurt yes, and sad too. Hope ya'll understand. It's like cuting your favorite character when the expectations were all high.

I know I'm annoying with this scientist stuff, but hey, it's the only thing that puts a light on my life.

That's being a little too serious, dont ya think?

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:19 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

2018 in film

Some people belive he was in  JW2 on the first drafts  but couldn't say for now since they likely changed the draft.

And we got A LOT of casts and yet no confirmation of BD Wong really in JW2, just speculation. We were so sure he would be the first if not one of the first to be cast after Bryce and Chris and yet nothing. This is really strange, I don't see why hide Wu when it was obvious he would be back...

Who are these "some" people? There is a good chance BD signed on with Chris & Bryce back in 2015 but just wasn't announced alongside them returning in the original press release as his role hasn't been or will be that big? & also the actor himself is not a big name.

Don't forget what Frank Marshall said only a few months ago in reference to if Wu would be returning in the sequel :

"When they take off in helicopters you know they are probably going to come back"

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1590460/the-jurassic-world-co-star-whos-expected-back-for-jurassic-world-2

That sounds like confirmation or a pretty big hint to me... Wink

Just sit back, relax & enjoy the ride until we have official confirmation Wu is not returning.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 1:48 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Incidentally, this is kind of how I feel when people say they want to cut the T.Rex out of the film.

Carry on...

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:44 am

https://twitter.com/owenpratt93/status/832571042820390913

Daniella Pineda might have hinted that the title of JW2 is going to be "Jurassic [something]".
Thanks Ana for the find.

Spoiler:

EDIT:

Daniella Pineda deleted her post. That might confirm it was real.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 9:21 am

If the actual title is there, the second word is surprisingly short.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 10:54 am

Jurassic War confirmed.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 11:44 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Jurassic War confirmed.

It has to be four letters or shorter. It could be war.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:39 pm

IF it happens to be Jurassic War, how would you guys feel about it?

What I hope that would mean is a war of ideologies, with animal rights activists and other sympathizers advocating for the safety and protection of the dinosaurs as legitimate species on our planet, and the opposing side who brand them as man-made monsters and want to make them extinct again. Alternatively it could mean a genetics arms race between Ingen and Biosyn, with their treatment of the dinosaurs being the main theme of the film, and Owen and Claire needing to be the mediators in that conflict.

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Really hope it's not war

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Trevorrow himself said 6 months ago that Jurassic War won't be the name of the movie.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Perhaps I jumped the gun, then. What about Jurassic Age?

And on a sidenote, what would you like to have as the title for the third and final Jurassic film? I myself am partial to Jurassic Park Legacy - and I know that's the name of our old site, and therefore about as likely a title as the Yeti being found in the Himalayas, but it would not feel incongruous to the tone or themes of a film that is the end of the saga that began with John Hammond's Jurassic Park.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Incidentally, this is kind of how I feel when people say they want to cut the T.Rex out of the film.

Carry on...
Yeah I'm really sorry. =/

Anyway, I think the cast ends now. I think the title is something like Jurassic Age or Jurassic Epoch.

Back to top Go down
Trexbreakout
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Itll be something we havent guessed yet. I dont think Age works...
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 am

More info on filming locations (thanks to JurassicOutpost) :

http://jurassicoutpost.com/seems-jurassic-world-2-sets-currently-constructed-minley-surrey-uk/

Looks like filming will take place in the UK till early May, then a break while Pratt does his GOTG2 promo before filming finishes in Hawaii in June.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:40 am

So do you guys feel that it's possible that it will be Jurassic World :..... ?

Like maybe the world will still be in there but with a subtitle?

To me it sounds so strange to have a name that isn't associated with a park at all.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:55 pm

I think we can safely say that Dr Wu is going to be in Jurassic 5. Razz

B.D. Wong hints at Pinewood Studios filming with a Dino roar

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Yes! Very Happy
Also, the Raptor puppet behind seems like Blue, although that can't confirm anything, but still...

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:13 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 16830910_10208599250480570_8593353534851411223_n

*Starts to eat a lot of crows after this*

I'm so sorry for being butthurt guys, this just slapped me so hard, news came out of nowhere!

I'M SO EXCITED!!! BEST NEWS EVER!!!! SO HAPPY I'LL GET TO SEE MY FAVORITE JW CHARACTER BACK!! Don't care if it's just 5 minutes and he dies, as long as his character is well developed!!!! Screw the haters!!! It's the scientist that created all this stuff!!! f*ck yeah!

And omg this pic is so great, it's so better than Owen's one with Blue! And the references too!!! 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:52 pm

http://bbs.backstage.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/9611031/m/552104105/p/6

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Remember: That casting call said the person had to be at least 9 by Feb 2017 and not older then 10. Checked on IMDB.

Given the 9>x>10 parameters plus London:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8561214/

This is only thing that fits, unless we're talking about an Unknown.

Checked again, this girl also fits for London.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3909807/

So thats two possible candidates.

Both are very much unknowns but I think they are angling for that.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 13 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next