Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread

Go down 
+28
Robotpo
Sobek
Tyrant Lizard
Dv-218
JettRyu
jericho
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
TheRexMan22
Dead2009
TyrantGojira
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
V.a.nublarensis
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
DeiXnonychus
evolution_rex
Mysterious Hero M
GwrChurchward
Tarbtano
Darth Spidey
Katana
DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan?
RolandEden
Levine
TheDreamMaster
CT-1138
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Levine wrote:
Unpopular opinion: I think Godzilla 1998 is, in many aspects, a superior film to Godzilla 2014. Though I do think that 2014 sets up the lore better.

I like Godzilla 2014 much better as a “Godzilla movie”.

But I agree. The 1998 film has tons of charm and is so much fun! I watch it Everytime it comes on tv when I’m surfing.

The 2014 was a much better Godzilla movie and a better movie overall. I still like the 1998 one as a sterotypical giant monster movie, but I liked it as a kid. That being said, I get why people hate it. I like the animated spinoff much better, though.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 5:27 pm

It looks like the new Godzilla anime movie is actually quite good.

Not only that but they have a sequel planned next year that involves Mechagodzilla.

Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 23622196_1194210700711578_3795561221943826708_n

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 6:49 pm

It's official. Rodan will be in Godzilla: King Of The Monsters.

Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 25299150_1945719775458188_1177809381623458474_n

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:06 am

Yeah, looking like it. Im pretty excited for Rodan's inclusion!

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 12:16 pm

The Latest Godzilla is Three Times the Size of its Predecessors!

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:47 pm

Toho Studios will fund up to 25% of the Hollywood/WB Godzilla movies.

They must have a lot of faith in the Godzillaverse.

Back to top Go down
JettRyu
Embryo
Embryo
JettRyu

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 8:30 am

Planet of the Monsters debuted on Netflix, and I was amazed! I expected some things thanks to spoilers from the internet, but my God it was so awesome! Now, if anyone needs me, I'll be looking for my lower jaw, which popped off and dropped somewhere under the couch during the final act.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 am

Poster, Plot Details and Title for Toho’s ‘Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters’ Sequel
http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3489282/poster-plot-details-title-tohos-godzilla-planet-monsters-sequel/

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Godzilla will be getting a SECOND cinematic universe, which will be made by Toho.

I'm all for this. Godzilla is one of the few icons that can afford to have a cinematic universe. And as of now, the WB Godzillaverse is both the best non-superhero cinematic universe and the second best cinematic universe.

As a Godzilla fan, I'm hyped. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Godzilla: King Of The Monsters has been moved from March 22, 2019 to May 31, 2019.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:02 am

Angurius will be in the Godzillaverse. It was accidently confirmed.

This is wonderful news for all Godzilla fans.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Frances McDormand will be in Godzilla: King Of The Monsters.

I'm very excited for this movie. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 6:57 am

We have our first look at Godzilla for Godzilla: King Of The Monsters.

Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Gz_2176213872391290130-231

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 10:57 am

My most anticipated movie by far!
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 11:03 am

Those dorsal plates are a huge improvement from the 2014 version.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Damn my hype level is off the charts lol, probably my most anticipated movie of 2019 Very Happy Very Happy

I love the small improvements they made to the design, including the dorsal plate size. I already liked the design, but now it has grown on me even more. That pattern on the spines is wicked Smile
I approve!
But i'm mostly excited to see how the golden, three- headed boi himself will look like in CGI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 pm

I’m not sure if they actually made him fatter or if that’s from the atomic breath. In the 2014 version his stomach becomes visibly bigger when he uses it.

Personally I prefer the old plates I think.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Tbh I think its because of the stance he takes and the fact he's firing the atomic breath. If anything he looks more or less the same body wise (except for the tail, looks more like the toho godzilla). Also, is it just me or are his arms slightly bigger?

As for the plates, I actually didn't mind the short ones from 2014, but I gotta say I (imo) prefer the new ones more lol. I just like the more jagged and imposing look they have, and the blue pattern on them when he lights up is a nice touch too.

Atleast we know that Godzilla looks mostly the same, so there are no worries here. It's Rodan, Mothra and KG who will either way cause a debate lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Jeez, that's one helluva a gut on him.

Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
My most anticipated movie by far!

Dv-218 wrote:
Damn my hype level is off the charts lol, probably my most anticipated movie of 2019 Very Happy Very Happy

I love the small improvements they made to the design, including the dorsal plate size. I already liked the design, but now it has grown on me even more. That pattern on the spines is wicked Smile
I approve!
But i'm mostly excited to see how the golden, three- headed boi himself will look like in CGI Very Happy

I plan to see this movie instead of Avengers 4. It's not that I don't want to see that movie, it's just that I want to support something besides the MCU and Godzilla was, and always will be, one of my favorites.

Long Live The King! Cool

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:15 am

Apparently, design sketches for Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah has leaked. I don't really like Mothra's design. The other two looks good, although these are likely unfinished designs that won't be used in the film.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:53 pm

It looks like Rodan is going to be stronger the Godzilla.

Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 6:55 am

Welp, as I expected, some people are already freaking out because King Ghidorah walks on his wings according to the leaked designs. Only instead of KGINO, they are calling it "Smaugdorah" Laughing

Tbh, while I actually like the supposed designs (except for Mothra, wtf is that lol), I don't think these are actually the final designs (in case they are real). Especially Mothra- she doesn't look anything like the cave painting from K:SI or the "temple of the moth" carving they showed at cc 2017.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Dv-218 wrote:
Welp, as I expected, some people are already freaking out because King Ghidorah walks on his wings according to the leaked designs. Only instead of KGINO, they are calling it "Smaugdorah" Laughing

Tbh, while I actually like the supposed designs (except for Mothra, wtf is that lol), I don't think these are actually the final designs (in case they are real). Especially Mothra- she doesn't look anything like the cave painting from K:SI or the "temple of the moth" carving they showed at cc 2017.

The massive bull dragon from Reign Of Fire also did the same thing so I don't mind this at all.

Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 3:04 am

^Me neither, I actually think it looks awesome. Not to mention, they didn't change anything else about him- he's still unimstakebly Ghidorah Smile

BTW, has anyone seen the supposed Rodan maquette that was leaked? I am not sure about it's legitimacy, but it looks a lot like the supposed sketch (with a couple of differences tho).
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 3:29 pm

IT'S HAPPENING! Very Happy
Seriously, I 100% look forward to this. The tone and visuals are absolutely stunning.
I'm actually suprised they showed all of the monsters this early (albeit briefly), but it makes me even more hyped than I was before Very Happy Very Happy

Looks like they are going for full on Kaiju (or Titan) apocalypse, and it's friggin perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 12:25 am

The trailer is amazing. I completely lost it when I saw Mothra's wings.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 12:29 pm

YEAH!

Now that's what I want to see. Avengers 4 can screw off. Sorry, but as much as I love the MCU, I'm a Godzilla fan FAR before it. Besides, as I said before, I WANT to support something besides the MCU. And with this new JP Trilogy taking a fatal downturn for me, I'm with Godzilla all the way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread   Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Big Green Burning Thread
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next