Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Empty
PostSubject: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 6:08 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
1morey wrote:
I understand that some people are worried that JP5 is going down a route that doesn't feel like Jurassic Park.

But, I feel like we're going through "Panic Mode" extremely early, when all we have is:

* Sneak peeks at props and sets without context.
* New as-of-yet unnamed characters with nothing revealed about them
* Bits and pieces of information with no context.
* No trailer.
* No title.
* Acclaimed director who is using source material (Crichton's novels) as inspiration. Director is also known for creating tense/moody films.

As for the information, here is all we know: Pro-Dinosaur activism. Claire is an activist. A mansion location. A museum location. Tyrannosaurus rex is a confirmed dinosaur. Helicopters and Unimogs are to be seen in some capacity. Isla Nublar will be seen in some capacity.

There are a hundred different scenarios that could happen with this.

Let's be patient and wait for more information to be released before we throw around any assumptions.

Sorry for the double post but I gotta give major props to this post. People are already acting like the whole movie is on Nublar and it will be just one big nostalgia trip when for all we know that could just be the first 15-20 minutes or less. We haven't even got a title.

It could end up bad but I think it's way too early to be concerned or worried to a large extent.

All of this. A lot of people are jumping the gun and we only know very little. We also know something about a mainland plot as well so let's not go too crazy over little information.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 6:46 pm

1morey wrote:
I understand that some people are worried that JP5 is going down a route that doesn't feel like Jurassic Park.

But, I feel like we're going through "Panic Mode" extremely early, when all we have is:

* Sneak peeks at props and sets without context.
* New as-of-yet unnamed characters with nothing revealed about them
* Bits and pieces of information with no context.
* No trailer.
* No title.
* Acclaimed director who is using source material (Crichton's novels) as inspiration. Director is also known for creating tense/moody films.

As for the information, here is all we know: Pro-Dinosaur activism. Claire is an activist. A mansion location. A museum location. Tyrannosaurus rex is a confirmed dinosaur. Helicopters and Unimogs are to be seen in some capacity. Isla Nublar will be seen in some capacity.

There are a hundred different scenarios that could happen with this.

Let's be patient and wait for more information to be released before we throw around any assumptions.

There is no museum, that is inside the mansion, someone's own private collection of bones.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 pm

dance2nite wrote:
BD Wong will begin filming very soon :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSio7ccjf95/?taken-by=wongbd&hl=en

Laughing
Now that's something good to hear.

Time to start making new dinosaurs.  Cool

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 2:13 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Laughing

They are filming the return to Main St on Nublar night scenes at Pyestock the week after next involving the use of a helicopter, I wonder if Wu will be part of the cast filming these scenes?

http://jurassicoutpost.com/seems-jurassic-world-2-sets-currently-constructed-minley-surrey-uk/

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 am

dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Laughing

They are filming the return to Main St on Nublar night scenes at Pyestock the week after next involving the use of a helicopter, I wonder if Wu will be part of the cast filming these scenes?

http://jurassicoutpost.com/seems-jurassic-world-2-sets-currently-constructed-minley-surrey-uk/

Could be. Someone told me that the Mosasaurus could appear and attack a chopper, I hope this isn't true because that would be a lame death. They better not do this.

By the way, Wu could return to Nublar with his own team to get something he left behind, and then Claire and Owen's group find them.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Laughing

Could be. Someone told me that the Mosasaurus could appear and attack a chopper, I hope this isn't true because that would be a lame death. They better not do this.

By the way, Wu could return to Nublar with his own team to get something he left behind, and then Claire and Owen's group find them.

The Mosasaurus morel likely then not starved to death. If it somehow didn't and it were to attack a chopper, then my guess is that it will either be a diversion chopper with meat as to keep it busy eating or it will be a legit chopper that gets attacked, but it won't be Wu's.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Nublar as a whole is lacking in dinosaurs particularly predatory ones for ar return .

As Rhedo said, the Mosa likely starved to death..

Mosa-starved to death
I-rex-Dead
3 Raptors (Delta, Charlie, Echo)-Dead
Pterasaurs-likely dead

Surviving:
T-rex
1 raptor
known number of Metricanthrosauris, Baryonx and Suchomimus.

Now I'm still very doubtful whether they would even show any of the last three.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Nublar as a whole is lacking in dinosaurs particularly predatory ones for ar return .

Mosa-starved to death
I-rex-Dead
Pterasaurs-likely dead

Surviving:
T-rex
1 raptor

Some of the pterosaurs did manage to avoid getting captured. Though that's mainly due to how I. rex was the main threat. With most of the pterosaurs captured/put down and the tourists safe in the buildings, the Ingen guys could afford to let these be until I. rex went down.

Also, with some people thinking the Suchomimus was a larger African species of Baryonyx, you could argue that it's really 2 other meat eating dinosaurs that we haven't seen.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Mosa-starved to death
I-rex-Dead
Pterasaurs-likely dead

Surviving:
T-rex
1 raptor

Some of the pterosaurs did manage to avoid getting captured. Though that's mainly due to how I. rex was the main threat. With most of the pterosaurs captured/put down and the tourists safe in the buildings, the Ingen guys could afford to let these be until I. rex went down.

Also, with some people thinking the Suchomimus was a larger African species of Baryonyx, you could argue that it's really 2 other meat eating dinosaurs that we haven't seen.

I guess I was just reacting to that scene where a ton of Ingen guys went and shot pterosaurs out of the sky. Also one Ingen guy blatantly murdered a dimorphodon on the chopper ride in. And yeah, with everyone in the hotel which had covered access to the monorail(which then led to the dock) taking out that much of the pterosaurs wouldn't have been that bad.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Mosa-starved to death
I-rex-Dead
Pterasaurs-likely dead

Surviving:
T-rex
1 raptor

I guess I was just reacting to that scene where a ton of Ingen guys went and shot pterosaurs out of the sky. Also one Ingen guy blatantly murdered a dimorphodon on the chopper ride in. And yeah, with everyone in the hotel which had covered access to the monorail(which then led to the dock) taking out that much of the pterosaurs wouldn't have been that bad.

As I said, they were mainly armed to get I. rex. If they succeeded, then they would have finished off the remaining pterosaurs. They were just small potatoes compared to I. rex.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:47 pm

I think we may see a Baryonx in the film as they have been teasing them ever since the first film & Colin did say we will see new species of Dinosaurs that existed but that we've never seen in the films before.

Also new set pic at Kualoa Ranch on Oahu of something being built that could be a tunnel or bunker? remember in that leaked Clint audition tape he was talking to Claire about being in a tunnel or bunker & something lurking outside :

https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/850975699712196608

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:53 pm

So, we got a first character look pic probably, and guess who is?  Cool

Looks so badass, if true. I can't wait to know more.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:56 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I saw that one pic in the one Facebook group myself. He really does look like a boss. Hopefully, he's gained some power after Hoskins got whacked.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 7:09 pm

I wonder if Wu has scenes with Owen? as BD is now filming & Chris is in Tokyo on the GOTG promo tour.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 7:12 pm

dance2nite wrote:
I wonder if Wu has scenes with Owen? as BD is now filming & Chris is in Tokyo on the GOTG promo tour.

*Whistles* Daniella has posted on instagram with the geo tag being right where Wu is filming his scenes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSt_xSGDxVK/

Also he was filming on location at a college today.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Link?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Link?

He's probably talking about this picture BD Wong posted on one of his social media sites/outlets. Most likely Instagram.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 17884221_10210969276699809_3588715974599677329_n

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:37 pm

Wow, he looks like he just managed to revolutionize the whole world.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:49 am

I really do wonder how Wu will play into this new film, like who he will be working with & what will he be doing after Hoskins demise? scratch Also will he finally get his novel death scene? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:42 am

I just want to see the puppetmster behind all this.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:19 pm

WARNING: VERY SPOILEROUS POST FOLLOWS! DO NO OPEN SPOILERS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!

We got a new truck today!
Spoiler:

Also, two new possible dinosaurs:
Spoiler:

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Omg DILO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Also THIS https://twitter.com/RaptorChaser17/status/851777520970207234

was seen on set. Plus the trucks being close to the Hawley mansion...kind of makes me think that there is a mainland component to this film.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Mistral wrote:
Spoiler:

Personally i don't consider any of those appearances though. I mean the JW one... it's close because it is moving. But it's not alive and thinking.

But i agree i actually want BOTH sizes appearing please
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Mistral wrote:
Spoiler:
That's where you're wrong. The Dilo hologram in JW was about eye level with the raptors, while in JP the dilo barely stood above Nedry's hips.

Also, little spoiler talk below.
Spoiler:

Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 5:15 pm

RaptorLover0823 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Spoiler:
That's where you're wrong. The Dilo hologram in JW was about eye level with the raptors, while in JP the dilo barely stood above Nedry's hips.

Also, little spoiler talk below.
Spoiler:

All of the dino handling trucks were spotted near the mansion filming. The overturned car was modern and would not have been on the islands.

Also thinking at this point the 'save the dinosaurs' thing is one big scam orchestrated by InGen as an excuse to take dinosaurs off the island

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I just want to see the puppetmster behind all this.
Plot twist: It's Wu all along.  Cool

By the way, I just jumped out of my chair when I saw that pic of Dilophosaurus confirmed. YES. I can't express how happy I am, I waited for this for so long, this is one of the dinosaurs that really deserved a comeback. I hope we see an adult one too. 

Everything is getting amazing, Wu, and now Dilos back...I'm so happy!

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:09 pm

This is very, very encouraging! I like the slightly more muscular look of the Dilo, indicating that it might be at least larger than the miniature one that killed Nedry, and from the look of it it's not a maquette for scanning into a computer, but a skin mold for an animatronic! At least, that is what I hope.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:11 pm

RaptorLover0823 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh c'mon you know what I mean. Not the exact size, but the general direction. It would still be a baby Dilo in comparison to real size.

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Also thinking at this point the 'save the dinosaurs' thing is one big scam orchestrated by InGen as an excuse to take dinosaurs off the island

I still hope that this "take dinosaurs off the island" angle/rumor is complete and utter BS, as it's so tired plot line at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next