Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Empty
PostSubject: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:26 pm

This is for any news that isn't specifically confirmed. Rumors, general articles, etc.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 7:27 pm

Steven, Frank & Kathleen talk JW & the future :

Were you expecting Jurassic World to be as big as it was?

STEVEN SPIELBERG We were on our last day of shooting on BFG, and I knew that Jurassic World was being released that day. I said to Frank, "I don't want to hear grosses until they're in." Because sometimes when you hear projections, the grosses come in much lower. You're disappointed — even though a movie could do $80 million, they projected it at $100 million, so people go home depressed. I could tell it wasn't a disaster 'cause as Frank was working hard not to tell me anything, his face kept cracking into a smile, which he could not repress. So I knew we were going to be OK, I just didn't know how OK until [Comcast chairman] Brian Roberts sent me an email Saturday morning, "WOW!!!!"

How involved were you in Jurassic World?

SPIELBERG I was very involved in breaking the story, working on the script with [director Colin Trevorrow] and [writer Derek Connolly]. I was not on the set, but I watched dailies every day. If I felt something about the dailies, I would send a note to Colin directly. But Colin was doing a great job; you could tell by the rushes. I didn't even find Colin, Frank did.

KATHLEEN KENNEDY Well … I …

SPIELBERG Oh — Kathy. Sorry. Anyway, Kathy told Frank, and Frank told me.

KENNEDY I saw [Trevorrow's debut movie] Safety Not Guaranteed when I was looking for who was going to direct [Star Wars:] Episode 7. Then when Frank and Steven were looking for a director, and I had already decided on J.J. [Abrams], I said, "Hey, I know this is going to be off the wall and you're not going to immediately think this young director could do this movie, but I've come to the realization he is the real deal, and he could handle it."

FRANK MARSHALL Then I cold-called him. I looked at his movie and thought he definitely knew what he was doing.

SPIELBERG I looked at his movie and thought it was really good, but I wasn't convinced until the last scene 'cause that film could have gone two ways. When this [character] who I thought was certifiably insane actually invented something that could travel through time, that crystallized the choice that it had to be Colin to do Jurassic World.

I saw an earlier version of that film in which the time machine didn't work.

MARSHALL Well [for that version], he didn't have the money to do the effect.

SPIELBERG Had that machine not worked, Colin would not have directed Jurassic World. Colin was a fan of all the Jurassic movies. And he spoke so much like a moviemaker, not like an essayist. I've heard a lot of people talking about movies in very analytical ways, and some of that is impressive and some of that is just analytical. But Colin spoke about the audience and what it felt like to be in the movie theater watching the Jurassic movies. And then he took the other approach of talking about structure and how he would tell the story. And he basically sold himself to me in the room.

MARSHALL We spent a lot of time with Colin. We're doing that on [the next] Jurassic, too, with Juan Antonio [Bayona]. Kathy and I have spent a lot of time with Juan Antonio over the years. We had talked about him doing Jurassic World, but he has a long process for production.

SPIELBERG We had been very impressed with his Naomi Watts movie about the tsunami [The Impossible]. You've got to pick the right directors, and that's what Kathy has done so brilliantly on the Star Wars series. Rian Johnson and Colin are the two best directors who could be doing Episode 8 and 9. And that's the whole key. I think Harry Potter had a huge infusion of a second life when Alfonso Cuaron did No. 3. He changed the paradigm of Harry Potter and gave it another six years just based on the art he brought to the third movie.

KENNEDY It's also the idea that inside these franchises you can take artistic license and creative risks. If all you're doing is playing it safe — trying to make the same movie over and over again — that's when the audiences say, "Oh, this is just a moneymaking machine." But if it's genuinely in service to the art form, then the franchise concept is being used in a way that's exciting.

So when you have Jurassic World, I assume you feel pretty possessive?

SPIELBERG No, I don't. I honestly don't feel possessive at all. I think Colin feels possessive now — and he should. I passed the torch to Colin.

You really feel that way?

SPIELBERG I absolutely do. He's the guy who has to feel possessive.

KENNEDY Don't you feel that? I mean, I think it's all about the joy that comes from the ability to keep it going and keep audiences entertained.

MARSHALL It's what you did with Star Wars now.

Interesting to note Bayona was also considered to direct JW.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:37 am

So this change my idea that Colin Trevorrow suggested Bayona for JW2.
So it's more like Spielberg considered Bayona for JW and now he considered him again for JW2 and Colin just approved it

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 8:02 pm

Sam Neil denies being in JW2:http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/06/17/sam-neill-leaves-his-comfort-zone-in-hunt-for-the-wilderpeople/?ref=/blogs/speakeasy

Quote :

Would you ever go back to the “Jurassic” franchise?

You never say never, but I think it’s moved on. It’s different times

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 8:30 pm

While I like that he said "never say never", I fear that was the sweetened coating of the bitter truth, that he really might not be coming back. Sam could be under contract to be silent until an official announcement, as with Jeff, but it does disappoint me to think that none of the primary cast members (the JP Trinity if you will: Sam, Jeff and Laura) might return for the next film. Maybe if they come back in the third film in cameo capacity, as a send-off to the series as a whole that would be fine. But I've been hoping Sam would come back as a mentor figure to Owen, the Dr Jones Sr to Pratt's Indy figure.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troodon_formosus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Troodon_formosus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 10:47 pm

While I'd like to see where our original heroes are now, I also don't want them just shoehorned into the movie. If there's a real reason for them to be there, a role that no one else could fill, then I'd love to have them return, but if it's just for the sake of them being there, then I can't really endorse that.

Owen doesn't need any mentoring in the art of raptor-training, he seemed to have it pretty much down. Besides, Grant's expertise is paleontology; he studies the long-dead real raptors, not the genetically-engineered creatures InGen produced. Owen and Barry themselves are the leading experts in that field.

The Forgotten World Characters: Cessna (Pteranodon longiceps masranii ♀)
Back to top Go down
http://exploresecondearth.boards.net/
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:20 pm

I don't want useless cameos for the sake of cameos. I'm sorry, I know ya'll love the original trio (I like too), but I can't see how they'll fit in. They just can't, their time is over. And, it doesn't make sense for Grant to return bc I doubt he'll even want to get involved with dinosaurs in any way. Let the new characters shine, as well as Claire/Owen development. Let's move on. This franchise is more than just a character everyone loves.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 5:47 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I don't want useless cameos for the sake of cameos. I'm sorry, I know ya'll love the original trio (I like too), but I can't see how they'll fit in. They just can't, their time is over. And, it doesn't make sense for Grant to return bc I doubt he'll even want to get involved with dinosaurs in any way. Let the new characters shine, as well as Claire/Owen development. Let's move on. This franchise is more than just a character everyone loves.

The (sad) truth has been spoken

Back to top Go down
Darth Spidey
Hatchling
Hatchling
Darth Spidey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:43 am

Troodon_formosus wrote:
While I'd like to see where our original heroes are now, I also don't want them just shoehorned into the movie. If there's a real reason for them to be there, a role that no one else could fill, then I'd love to have them return, but if it's just for the sake of them being there, then I can't really endorse that.

Owen doesn't need any mentoring in the art of raptor-training, he seemed to have it pretty much down. Besides, Grant's expertise is paleontology; he studies the long-dead real raptors, not the genetically-engineered creatures InGen produced. Owen and Barry themselves are the leading experts in that field.

^ This

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClTD7BVp0C0AopETI1coujw
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Sad, but probably for the best. This franchise can't just rely on older characters to spark interest-it needs to stand on its own.

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 pm

True. Spinosaur4.4 is speaking logic.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I'm still hoping for an interview with the original characters at the end of the film, ending with Ian Malcolm saying, "Life, uh, finds a way..."

Is that too much to ask? Razz

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 12:06 am

SmugTheFab wrote:
True. Spinosaur4.4 is speaking logic.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I'm still hoping for an interview with the original characters at the end of the film, ending with Ian Malcolm saying, "Life, uh, finds a way..."

Is that too much to ask? Razz

Maybe on JW3? On the end? Razz

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 2:16 am

Have we heard any news about Universal having a panel at Comic Con San Diego next week yet?
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:10 am

dance2nite wrote:
Have we heard any news about Universal having a panel at Comic Con San Diego next week yet?

Apparently there's not going to be a Universal panel.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:05 pm

So Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are now separate twitter accounts .

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:55 pm

That's very interesting. Also confusing lol
Wonder what the first tweet will be about.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 7:08 pm

owenpratt wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Apparently there's not going to be a Universal panel.

Damn, no chance of a title or logo reveal then! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:23 pm

owenpratt wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that the JP twitter doesn't have that many followers yet and so far blogs don't seem to have noticed its existence. Maybe they are waiting for the first thousand or so followers before they tweet anything?

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 6:03 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that the JP twitter doesn't have that many followers yet and so far blogs don't seem to have noticed its existence. Maybe they are waiting for the first thousand or so followers before they tweet anything?

Yeah, I had the same thought. It would be useless to tweet something with so few followers

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:24 am

owenpratt wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Yeah, I had the same thought. It would be useless to tweet something with so few followers

I checked in this morning as I saw it had '50 followers I know'. But so far it seems that the blogs still haven't found it nor have the big movie sites.... It did not break 1000 followers before the end of the day and I think they should promote it on the JW twitter so they get more followers.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:53 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
So Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are now separate twitter accounts .

From the looks of it, the Jurassic Park twitter was made in 2014 and I'm going to assume it was a backup account for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Frank Marshall talks a bit about where they are at in pre-production regarding the sequel :

We’re in pre-production. In fact I just got back from London meeting with Juan Antonio and the production designer, we’re designing, he’s doing storyboards. We’re in full-boar pre-production to start shooting sometime early next Spring.”

“As a director Bayona has his input, but Colin and Derek are writing the script. So there have been numerous meetings, and we have the template for the movie. Of course he’s putting in his own ideas and taking ownership of it, but it’s pretty much the original story they came up with.”

“We set the bar pretty high. For me, it’s always about story. As long as the action sequences move the story forward, that’s what’s important. I think we’re just having to look and see how we can involve the characters in the story with whatever dinosaurs we have in the action sequences. It’s a challenge, but it’s a healthy challenge.”

http://collider.com/jurassic-world-2-filming-dates-hawaii/?utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Cool
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:42 am

My thoughts about that interview:

1) I've read on iMDB that the production designer is Andy Nicholson, who worked for Gravity, Divergent and the upcoming Assassin's Creed movie. Mmm...

2) They're doing storyboards for a new JURASSIC movie... it's real! Again! aaaaaaaaa Very Happy

3) Start shooting early next spring? Which means March or April. So the February and early March period will be set constructions etc... Hopefully Reel Tours Hawaii will give us some scoop from the set Very Happy like the helipad photos in 2014

4)
Quote :
“As a director Bayona has his input, but Colin and Derek are writing the script. So there have been numerous meetings, and we have the template for the movie. Of course he’s putting in his own ideas and taking ownership of it, but it’s pretty much the original story they came up with.”
So basically I can see Colin and Derek showing their scenes, and Bayona saying "I would do that in this way...", but also giving some ideas. Spielberg didn't write JP script, but for example the circles on the water scene or the entire final Rex vs Raptors battle were his ideas.
I guess Bayona can turn Colin/Derek scenes into great suspensful moments. Hopefully.

5)
Quote :
“We set the bar pretty high. For me, it’s always about story. As long as the action sequences move the story forward, that’s what’s important. I think we’re just having to look and see how we can involve the characters in the story with whatever dinosaurs we have in the action sequences. It’s a challenge, but it’s a healthy challenge.”
I'm glad they think more in terms of story. Also, dinosaurs... dinosaurs, yes, not hybrids, please. I want real dinosaurs!

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 11:07 am

Heh, very expected they wouldn't show anything in Comic Con.

Not putting fairth in this thing. I think it's already predictable. Not hyped.

I just hope I'm wrong, but anyway, there it is.

And it'll be hybrids again, just accept it. Universal won't hear anything, they don't care what fans think, they care about what sells. If fans start complaining too much, they'll just put some fanservice like Grant or Malcolm so everyone will shut up and forget anything.

Yeah I'm being negative here, but that's it.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

And it'll be hybrids again, just accept it. Universal won't hear anything, they don't care what fans think, they care about what sells. If fans start complaining too much, they'll just put some fanservice like Grant or Malcolm so everyone will shut up and forget anything.

Well, try not to be. Some of us actually WANT to be optimistic. I'd understand if Jurassic World was a truly terrible film (and no disrespect to you if you actually felt disappointed by it), but we're all here reasonably excited for what's to come and with good reason.

And you know, I don't think we have reason to be too heavily guarded against the production. It sounds like things are running quite smoothly, especially between Colin, Derek and J.A. Both sound heavily invested in the material, Colin is quite a cooperative film maker (hence landing his projects with Spielberg and Kennedy at Lucasfilm), and he's expressed a desire to work with Bayona. In the end, I hope it still feels like Bayona's movie, as it should do, with Colin and Derek as the "ideas men" like George Lucas. Though Colin has every potential to get better as a director, Bayona's flavour is just what this franchise needs!

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:10 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Well, try not to be. Some of us actually WANT to be optimistic. I'd understand if Jurassic World was a truly terrible film (and no disrespect to you if you actually felt disappointed by it), but we're all here reasonably excited for what's to come and with good reason.

And you know, I don't think we have reason to be too heavily guarded against the production. It sounds like things are running quite smoothly, especially between Colin, Derek and J.A. Both sound heavily invested in the material, Colin is quite a cooperative film maker (hence landing his projects with Spielberg and Kennedy at Lucasfilm), and he's expressed a desire to work with Bayona. In the end, I hope it still feels like Bayona's movie, as it should do, with Colin and Derek as the "ideas men" like George Lucas. Though Colin has every potential to get better as a director, Bayona's flavour is just what this franchise needs!

I don't really have anything relevant to add. I just wanted to say that I think this is a fantastic post Ooooh Right!

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 pm

I agree with both of u above, we have absolutely nothing to be negative about going forward as we know nothing regarding the film's plot line, please some try to be optimistic until at least official news comes out.
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Not putting fairth in this thing. I think it's already predictable. Not hyped.

I just hope I'm wrong, but anyway, there it is.

Way to stay positive dude, lol.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Yeah, I'll remain skeptical about it unless the news come. No need to be negative, but no need to be positive either. I'll just wait, now.

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 4:23 am

Let's be cautiously optimistic then Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next