Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Palaeowins Mk. II

Go down 
+2
TheRexMan22
Lythronax
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Palaeowins Mk. II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palaeowins Mk. II   Palaeowins Mk. II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 6:42 am

JD-man wrote:
The positive reviews in "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!" ( https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t479-jd-man-s-serious-dino-books-dino-related-reviews ) are for paleowins. As of this post, there's Gardom/Milner's The Natural History Museum Book of Dinosaurs, Norell et al.'s Discovering Dinosaurs: Evolution, Extinction, and the Lessons of Prehistory, Expanded and Updated, Lessem's Dinosaur Worlds, Wild Kratts, Bakker's Prehistoric Monsters, Sloan's Feathered Dinosaurs, Martill/Naish's Walking with Dinosaurs: The Evidence - How Did They Know That?, Bakker's Maximum Triceratops, Bakker's Dino Babies!, Sattler's Tyrannosaurus Rex and Its Kin: The Mesozoic Monsters, Zoehfeld's Dinosaur Parents, Dinosaur Young: Uncovering the Mystery of Dinosaur Families, & Schlein's The Puzzle of the Dinosaur-bird: The Story of Archaeopteryx (which is where the Jurassic Park Legacy thread left off). I'll add to "Palaeowins Mk. II" as I add to "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!".

I've since added Brenner's Dinosaurium (page 4).

Palaeowins Mk. II - Page 3 1-Cover1-792x1024
Back to top Go down

Palaeowins Mk. II
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Museum-
Jump to: