Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4

Go down 
+47
Megatron
Island Queen
JettRyu
JP_Korea
scoobysaurus
mosasaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
K_Ozz92
Pokesaurus
LostWorld
CommanderKeller
iuJacob
Dead2009
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
NolaJP
Bbrink1996
SmugTheFab
deinocoop
baryonyx7
TRK/TrexKing
Baryonyx111
Gondrasia
BoulderFaceplant
Saurillian
CT-1138
Océane
brunofernando
IllOrfanato
bammc
FayhdrianColonist
Dr. Wu
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
Six-Foot Turkey
Herrerasaurus
dance2nite
The Beeg One
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
Levine
Rhedosaurus
Robotpo
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beeg One
Embryo
Embryo

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Empty
PostSubject: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Interesting, I hope they go deep with the potential animal rights theme.

Hopefully they aren't portrayed as PETA lunatics but as basic conversationalists.

I think you're thinking of Green Peace. PETA is not known for being extreme.

Regarding the dinosaur rights theme - didn't TLW kind-of already cover this? Both Ludlow and Lockwood want to exploit the dinosaurs to make a profit. I hope they find some original ground to cover here.

PETA is ideologically extreme and I'd rather not have some of their ridiculous viewpoints approved by my favorite franchise.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 5:25 pm

Yeah, they're basically ISIS.  Laughing I can't say I agree with all of their opinions, but being at times over-zealous in campaigning for animal rights is no vice.

Appointing Scott Pruitt to run the EPA is my definition of "extremism".

But we'll agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Yeah, they're basically ISIS.  Laughing Being at times over-zealous in campaigning for animal rights is no vice.

Have you ever seen the website 'PETA kills animals'? Go there, but be warned. Much of what you will see will disturb you.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 6:05 pm

I hadn't seen it before, but the state files that that website used as proof show that the majority of animals in PETA shelters were not euthanized.

There are an alarming number of euthanized animals in those records, and IF they were put down while they were healthy or not suffering, that would make that website's case. There doesn't seem to be any proof that PETA was euthanizing healthy animals, however.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 6:07 pm

We know Blue is involved with a Gyrophere scene (according to strong rumors), not sure if she is also involved with the Ford Explorer though, may just be another rumor?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Robotpo wrote:
I hadn't seen it before, but the state files that that website used as proof show that the majority of animals in PETA shelters were not euthanized.

There are an alarming number of euthanized animals in those records, and IF they were put down while they were healthy or not suffering, that would make that website's case. There doesn't seem to be any proof that PETA was euthanizing healthy animals, however.

This website goes more in depth in proof. PETA's arguments are basically bullshit.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Well, IF that is true, I take back what I just said. Shocked

Am going to look into this more. At the moment, I'm glad I donate to the ASPCA instead.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:08 pm

dance2nite wrote:
We know Blue is involved with a Gyrophere scene (according to strong rumors), not sure if she is also involved with the Ford Explorer though, may just be another rumor?

What's the rumour about Blue and the Gyrosphere?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

That claire lures out Blue by getting in a gyro sphere.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Given how smart Velociraptors are, do we really expect this to work on Blue? I just think it would come across as dumbing down the Velociraptors as a whole a bit.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Given how smart Velociraptors are, do we really expect this to work on Blue? I just think it would come across as dumbing down the Velociraptors as a whole a bit.
I can't find the pic, but there WAS  a pic of claire leaked of her in a Gyrosphere.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I can't find the pic, but there WAS  a pic of claire leaked of her in a Gyrosphere.

But again. I'm worried that it might dumb down the Velociraptor's as a whole a bit. I might see that working on Rexy, since she's never seen one before, but on Blue...I just think that the Veloicraptor's high IQ is too established in the franchise for it too work with fans believing it.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

This?
https://twitter.com/bdhnetwork/status/878007027699662848

And yeah given that the rumor existed before this pic came out makes me believe it’s likely the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Maybe they musk it with some sort of Raptor phermone to get her attention. Then again, she hasn't ever seen a Gyrosphere before. Probably would view it as a toy.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Damn, I keep missing info. Sounds like the T-Rex moment at the end of the last one.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 4:01 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Damn, I keep missing info. Sounds like the T-Rex moment at the end of the last one.
I imagine it more like the scene in the first film in which the kids lure the raptor into the freezer
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 10:24 am

I found a closer look to Rexy and Blue:

Spoiler:

Link: https://www.facebook.com/jpitalia/photos/pb.423966945430.-2207520000.1508855041./10159381214250431/?type=3&theater

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:07 pm

The new renders look good, better than their JW counterparts! Cool
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:22 pm

dance2nite wrote:
The new renders look good, better than their JW counterparts! Cool
Dat budget tho.

Looks so good.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 pm

I honestly think they look exactly the same as the Jurassic World ones.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Rexy looks healthier in this shot. I could tell by the very first shot, but now that it's in higher resolution, it's much easier for me to notice.

Also, has anybody noticed what looks like dried blood on the top of Blue's head?

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Some lego sets leaked or at least their descriptions did, one of them basically confirms the auction.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 1:06 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Some lego sets leaked or at least their descriptions did, one of them basically confirms the auction.
At this point the auction is 100percent going to happen haha
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 1:48 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
At this point the auction is 100percent going to happen haha
this is the description.

"Looks like the Jurassic World Raptor escape. The difference is that the set looks more like a residence instead of a cage. The walls are high and there’s some kind of stage on which a minifig can stand. Looks like it only contains one raptor and two minifigs in the set."

Basically.

Residence=Mansion
Stage/Platform=auction area.

Im very concerned because it looks like third act is being shown in the marketing toys though.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:37 pm

In an interview, Jeff Goldblum said he had a small part in fallen kingdom (which is to be expected). Some folks on Jurassic outpost are having a fit about it, but small is a relative term and i expect him to be in it than longer than people expect like around the length that hammand had in the tlw
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
In an interview, Jeff Goldblum said he had a small part in fallen kingdom (which is to be expected). Some folks on Jurassic outpost are having a fit about it, but small is a relative term and i expect him to be in it than longer than people expect like around the length that hammand had in the tlw

I'm surprised anyone thought he'd have anything larger than a small cameo role.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:55 pm

He reportedly has one scene in a courtroom, no surprise here, he filmed for one week!
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:56 pm

Provided that Jeff isn't just being coy or elusive with the information he's given out, and lets remember that Hammond had one key scene in the beginning and only showed up at the very end afterwards. Now the big item of speculation is whether or not Malcolm actually gets killed off in this film, and can you imagine how much people would hate that? If killing the T. rex in an ungainly and stupid way was bad, what about the death of the franchise's (arguably) most beloved human character?

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:19 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Provided that Jeff isn't just being coy or elusive with the information he's given out, and lets remember that Hammond had one key scene in the beginning and only showed up at the very end afterwards. Now the big item of speculation is whether or not Malcolm actually gets killed off in this film, and can you imagine how much people would hate that? If killing the T. rex in an ungainly and stupid way was bad, what about the death of the franchise's (arguably) most beloved human character?

He ain't dying.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:38 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

He ain't dying.

If anything else, I see Dr. Grant being the one to get killed off. Sam Neil wasn't happy about JP3 and wanted nothing else with the franchise since. We could very well see him getting killed off because of how he wants it to happen the way Harrison Ford wanted Han Solo to get killed off in ROTJ and how J.J. Abrams finally made it happen in TFA.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next