Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Paleofails

Go down 
+10
TyrannoFan
Océane
tigris115
DeiXnonychus
SpinoInWonderland
Caudipteryx
JD-man
Rhedosaurus
Levine
Paleoman
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Paleofails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 11:49 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
That Brachiosaurus looks like a creature out of Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom book series (aka John Carter of Mars).

And this Apatosaurus looks more like the Paleosaurus from 'The Giant Behemoth'.

Paleofails - Page 2 1024?cb=20130815014145

lol!

Sorry for the multiple edits. Had to find the right resolution.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 2:32 pm

JD-man wrote:
The negative reviews in "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!" ( https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t479-jd-man-s-serious-dino-books-dino-related-reviews ) are for paleofails. As of this post, there's Feduccia's Riddle of the Feathered Dragons: Hidden Birds of China, Barnes-Svarney/Svarney's The Handy Dinosaur Answer Book, Lessem's The Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever, The Magic School Bus, Brusatte/Benton's Dinosaurs, Mash's How to Keep Dinosaurs, Benton's Walking With Dinosaurs: Fascinating Facts, Johnson's Dino Wars: Discover the Deadliest Dinosaurs, Bloodiest Battles, and Super Survival Strategies of the Prehistoric World, Burnie's The Kingfisher Illustrated Dinosaur Encyclopedia, Brusatte's Field Guide to Dinosaurs, Benton's Dinosaurs: Living Monsters of the Past, & Schwabacher's The Magic School Bus Flies with the Dinosaurs (which is where the Jurassic Park Legacy thread left off). I'll add to "Paleofails" as I add to "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!".

I've since added Green's The Dinosaur Museum: An Unforgettable, Interactive Virtual Tour Through Dinosaur History.

Paleofails - Page 2 2588027

Last edited by JD-man on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 am

JD-man wrote:
The negative reviews in "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!" ( https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t479-jd-man-s-serious-dino-books-dino-related-reviews ) are for paleofails. As of this post, there's Feduccia's Riddle of the Feathered Dragons: Hidden Birds of China, Barnes-Svarney/Svarney's The Handy Dinosaur Answer Book, Lessem's The Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever, The Magic School Bus, Brusatte/Benton's Dinosaurs, Mash's How to Keep Dinosaurs, Benton's Walking With Dinosaurs: Fascinating Facts, Johnson's Dino Wars: Discover the Deadliest Dinosaurs, Bloodiest Battles, and Super Survival Strategies of the Prehistoric World, Burnie's The Kingfisher Illustrated Dinosaur Encyclopedia, Brusatte's Field Guide to Dinosaurs, Benton's Dinosaurs: Living Monsters of the Past, & Schwabacher's The Magic School Bus Flies with the Dinosaurs (which is where the Jurassic Park Legacy thread left off). I'll add to "Paleofails" as I add to "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!".

I've since added Hort's Did Dinosaurs Eat Pizza?: Mysteries Science Hasn't Solved.

Paleofails - Page 2 61dLANn8fnL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 10:30 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Miller/Blasing's Dinosaur George and the Paleonauts: Raptor Island.

Paleofails - Page 2 20307455

Last edited by JD-man on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TyrantGojira
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantGojira

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:32 pm

This is one of my personal favorite fails courtesy of David Peters.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pterosaurheresies.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/fleshing-out-andrewsarchus-the-giant-tenrec/amp/
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 11:02 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Stan/Jan's The Berenstain Bears and the Dinosaurs.

Paleofails - Page 2 61TrsSw0HfL._SY458_BO1,204,203,200_
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 11:48 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Maynard's The Best Book of Dinosaurs (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 51%2BZrs5fTrL
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 7:29 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Mash's Extreme Dinosaurs (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 510crBKdlLL
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:46 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Brooklyn's If You Were Raised by a Dinosaur (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 8081047

Last edited by JD-man on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 4:52 pm

JD-man wrote:
The negative reviews in "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!" ( http://www.jurassicmainframe.com/t479-jd-man-s-serious-dino-books-dino-related-reviews ) are for paleofails. As of this post, there's Feduccia's Riddle of the Feathered Dragons: Hidden Birds of China, Barnes-Svarney/Svarney's The Handy Dinosaur Answer Book, Lessem's The Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever, The Magic School Bus, Brusatte/Benton's Dinosaurs, Mash's How to Keep Dinosaurs, Benton's Walking With Dinosaurs: Fascinating Facts, Johnson's Dino Wars: Discover the Deadliest Dinosaurs, Bloodiest Battles, and Super Survival Strategies of the Prehistoric World, Burnie's The Kingfisher Illustrated Dinosaur Encyclopedia, Brusatte's Field Guide to Dinosaurs, Benton's Dinosaurs: Living Monsters of the Past, & Schwabacher's The Magic School Bus Flies with the Dinosaurs (which is where the Jurassic Park Legacy thread left off). I'll add to "Paleofails" as I add to "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!".

I've since added Jenkins's Life on Earth: The Story of Evolution (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 51dI4Hz-uDL
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 1:34 am

JD-man wrote:
The negative reviews in "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!" ( http://www.jurassicmainframe.com/t479-jd-man-s-serious-dino-books-dino-related-reviews ) are for paleofails. As of this post, there's Feduccia's Riddle of the Feathered Dragons: Hidden Birds of China, Barnes-Svarney/Svarney's The Handy Dinosaur Answer Book, Lessem's The Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever, The Magic School Bus, Brusatte/Benton's Dinosaurs, Mash's How to Keep Dinosaurs, Benton's Walking With Dinosaurs: Fascinating Facts, Johnson's Dino Wars: Discover the Deadliest Dinosaurs, Bloodiest Battles, and Super Survival Strategies of the Prehistoric World, Burnie's The Kingfisher Illustrated Dinosaur Encyclopedia, Brusatte's Field Guide to Dinosaurs, Benton's Dinosaurs: Living Monsters of the Past, & Schwabacher's The Magic School Bus Flies with the Dinosaurs (which is where the Jurassic Park Legacy thread left off). I'll add to "Paleofails" as I add to "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!".

I've since added Alexander's A Child's Introduction to Natural History: The Story of Our Living Earth–From Amazing Animals and Plants to Fascinating Fossils and Gems (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 27161829._SX318_

Last edited by JD-man on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 3:53 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Creagh's Dinosaurs (Nature Company Discoveries Libraries) (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 $T2eC16N,!zcE9s4g0-K8BRVsjMf!gw~~_35
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 6:37 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Stewart/Brusatte's Pinocchio Rex and Other Tyrannosaurs (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 61kClX-PFWL
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 12:30 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Strauss' A Field Guide to the Dinosaurs of North America: and Prehistoric Megafauna (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 4112wNG6AoL
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 5:41 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Brusatte's Day of the Dinosaurs: Step into a spectacular prehistoric world (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 61ZUigBbXSL
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:58 pm

JD-man wrote:
The negative reviews in "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!" ( https://www.jurassicmainframe.com/t479-jd-man-s-serious-dino-books-dino-related-reviews ) are for paleofails. As of this post, there's Feduccia's Riddle of the Feathered Dragons: Hidden Birds of China, Barnes-Svarney/Svarney's The Handy Dinosaur Answer Book, Lessem's The Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever, The Magic School Bus, Brusatte/Benton's Dinosaurs, Mash's How to Keep Dinosaurs, Benton's Walking With Dinosaurs: Fascinating Facts, Johnson's Dino Wars: Discover the Deadliest Dinosaurs, Bloodiest Battles, and Super Survival Strategies of the Prehistoric World, Burnie's The Kingfisher Illustrated Dinosaur Encyclopedia, Brusatte's Field Guide to Dinosaurs, Benton's Dinosaurs: Living Monsters of the Past, & Schwabacher's The Magic School Bus Flies with the Dinosaurs (which is where the Jurassic Park Legacy thread left off). I'll add to "Paleofails" as I add to "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!".

I've since added Jenkins' Big Golden Book of Dinosaurs (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 9780307149015
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 1:51 am

JD-man wrote:
The negative reviews in "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!" ( https://www.jurassicmainframe.com/t479-jd-man-s-serious-dino-books-dino-related-reviews ) are for paleofails. As of this post, there's Feduccia's Riddle of the Feathered Dragons: Hidden Birds of China, Barnes-Svarney/Svarney's The Handy Dinosaur Answer Book, Lessem's The Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever, The Magic School Bus, Brusatte/Benton's Dinosaurs, Mash's How to Keep Dinosaurs, Benton's Walking With Dinosaurs: Fascinating Facts, Johnson's Dino Wars: Discover the Deadliest Dinosaurs, Bloodiest Battles, and Super Survival Strategies of the Prehistoric World, Burnie's The Kingfisher Illustrated Dinosaur Encyclopedia, Brusatte's Field Guide to Dinosaurs, Benton's Dinosaurs: Living Monsters of the Past, & Schwabacher's The Magic School Bus Flies with the Dinosaurs (which is where the Jurassic Park Legacy thread left off). I'll add to "Paleofails" as I add to "JD-man's Serious Dino Books/Dino-Related Reviews!".

I've since added Davis' Dinosaur Dinners (page 2).

Paleofails - Page 2 25194211._SY475_

Last edited by JD-man on Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 7:46 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Dixon's If Dinosaurs Were Alive Today (page 3).

Paleofails - Page 2 2267052

Last edited by JD-man on Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 4:29 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Blasing's Dinosaurs! My First Book About Carnivores (page 3).

Paleofails - Page 2 53399698._SX318_

Last edited by JD-man on Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 7:01 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Stamper's Dinosaur Detectives (The Magic School Bus Science Chapter Book #9) (page 3).

Paleofails - Page 2 639146
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 4:42 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Brusha et al.'s Discovery Channel's Dinosaurs & Prehistoric Predators (page 3).

Paleofails - Page 2 10503510
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 5:50 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Guiberson's The Greatest Dinosaur Ever (page 3).

Paleofails - Page 2 17343400
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 3:10 am

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Cole's Allosaurus: The Life and Death of Big Al (page 3).

Paleofails - Page 2 516eAhPFDrL
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 7:25 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Feduccia's Romancing the Birds and Dinosaurs: Forays in Postmodern Paleontology (page 3).

Paleofails - Page 2 55405281
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2023 9:52 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Jackson's The Magic School Bus Presents: Dinosaurs: A Nonfiction Companion to the Original Magic School Bus Series (page 3).

Paleofails - Page 2 61Vg4N8rX+L
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 7:19 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Tanaka's New Dinos: The Latest Finds! The Coolest Dinosaur Discoveries! (page 4).

Paleofails - Page 2 616XYKJ9J4L
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2023 11:12 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added the 2nd edition of Pim's Dinosaurs―The Grand Tour (page 4).

Paleofails - Page 2 9781615195190
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 10:09 pm

JD-man wrote:

I've since added Jenkins's Apex Predators: The World's Deadliest Hunters, Past and Present (page 4).

Paleofails - Page 2 9780544671607
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paleofails   Paleofails - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paleofails
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Museum-
Jump to: