Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Empty
PostSubject: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 9:00 pm

Gareth Edwards, director of Godzilla 2014 and Rogue One will direct Jurassic World 4/JP7.

The release date is July 2, 2025.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Zmey
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 5:21 am

And it seems they are filming in Hawaii. Means we are getting some nice scenery and hopefully island/wild centric adventure. Not a fan of dinos in cities they did in JW sequels.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 9:58 am

Zmey wrote:
And it seems they are filming in Hawaii. Means we are getting some nice scenery and hopefully island/wild centric adventure. Not a fan of dinos in cities they did in JW sequels.

I still say that the only thing close how that could have workers outside of TLW would be if raptors attached a small poorly defended village in some stereotypical 3rd World country in Africa, South America, and South/Southeast Asia.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Zmey
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 12:21 pm

You don't think we can get some "standalone" story from any of the islands in five deaths? I mean I know they keep saying this "new era" of Jurassic Park, but that might just be new type of movies?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 1:20 pm

Zmey wrote:
You don't think we can get some "standalone" story from any of the islands in five deaths? I mean I know they keep saying this "new era" of Jurassic Park, but that might just be new type of movies?

Yes and no. Personally, I would have liked to see a midquel the took place on Sorna in between JP3 and the first JW, but we never got that. The problem is that doing that now just seems too little, too late while also being too soon via this movie coming out 3 years after Dominion came out.

To be perfectly honest, if anything else, Universal should have wanted 4-5 years before semi-rebooting this franchise for a second time. Dominion left a bad taste in a lot of people months (Who asked for those locusts?) and the starting over a few years after it isn't always a good idea. Case in point, Bumblebee barely made a profit due to coming out a year after the last Bayformers movie. And people got sick of those.

Back to top Go down
Zmey
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 2:15 pm

People got sick of bayformers long time ago, Jurassic movies however had constant 1 billion earnings. However I do agree that that would not happen again if they make JW similar movies.
Dinosaurs became very popular, so I think Jurassic Park movies will always make a buck. However, how long before someone utilizes dinosaurs better than Universal and steals the show (like The Boys or Invincible did compared to Marvel slop).

All in all I am optimistic about this movie, because I have a feeling it will not have similarities to Jurassic World trilogy, even tho it probably will carry the name.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 3:57 am

New rumor that keeps floating around seems true. Miss Scarlett is officially circling this project.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/scarlett-johansson-new-jurassic-world-movie-1235856099/

IDK how to feel about this but it makes me feel this film will be more unique and its own thing. It is really hard for me to imagine black widow leading my Jurassic movie tho lol
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 6:19 pm

It looks like Jurassic World 7 WILL take place after Dumbinion after all.

And they STILL won't explain the following questions:

1. Why haven't the dinosaurs caused immense ecological damage to the environments they are in?

2. Shouldn't the large and medium dinosaurs be shot to extinction by now?

3. No National Guard?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.    General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World 4/JP7 discussion thread.
Page 1 of 1