Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:07 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:
I know from earlier news, that he was very satisfied with JA Bayonas approach. And also, that he needed to train in order to gain some muscles for his role.

It seems that Mr Bayona has solid reputation among actors when it comes to work on stage. I really hope he will succeed, because I am afraid the script will be just a little bit better than JW.

He did order rewrites so it should be a considerable improvement over Jurassic World. While I have doubts, I have far more faith in this movie and the director then I did with the last movie.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
I know from earlier news, that he was very satisfied with JA Bayonas approach. And also, that he needed to train in order to gain some muscles for his role.

It seems that Mr Bayona has solid reputation among actors when it comes to work on stage. I really hope he will succeed, because I am afraid the script will be just a little bit better than JW.

He did order rewrites so it should be a considerable improvement over Jurassic World. While I have doubts, I have far more faith in this movie and the director then I did with the last movie.

Where were the rewrites confirmed? I'd like to check it out. If he did order rewrites and the film ends up being extremely successful, J.A. Bayona will go in my list of favourite directors. I need Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to do well, it hurts to see so many people trashing on the franchise in recent years.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

Where were the rewrites confirmed? I'd like to check it out. If he did order rewrites and the film ends up being extremely successful, J.A. Bayona will go in my list of favourite directors. I need Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to do well, it hurts to see so many people trashing on the franchise in recent years.

That what it says and what the picture that it links to says. I still like JW, but even I can't deny that it should have been better then what we got.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

That what it says and what the picture that it links to says. I still like JW, but even I can't deny that it should have been better then what we got.

The thing is, anyone could've ordered the rewrites. Frank Marshall, Patrick Crowley, they could've even been done as a decision from either Conolly or Trevorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

The thing is, anyone could've ordered the rewrites. Frank Marshall, Patrick Crowley, they could've even been done as a decision from either Conolly or Trevorrow.

Considering how Bayona also fought Universal to get more animatronics and won, I'm willing to say that he also ordered the rewrites as well. Remember, he's been in the major leagues for far more time then Trevorrow was.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

Considering how Bayona also fought Universal to get more animatronics and won, I'm willing to say that he also ordered the rewrites as well. Remember, he's been in the major leagues for far more time then Trevorrow was.

True, I like how Bayona stands his ground.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 3:29 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

To be honest, J.A. Bayona is one of the main reasons, if not THE main reason-beside my old love of dinosaurs and JP-why I'm seeing this movie. He just seems to get the franchise more then Trevorrow did.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

To be honest, J.A. Bayona is one of the main reasons, if not THE main reason-beside my old love of dinosaurs and JP-why I'm seeing this movie. He just seems to get the franchise more then Trevorrow did.

Lets just wait to see how the film is before saying who gets the franchise more haha
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Quote :
Lets just wait to see how the film is before saying who gets the franchise more haha

Aside from the fact he may or not get the franchise well, JA's undoubtedly a better director than Trevorrow in terms of visuals, cinematography, use of VFX and at creating tension.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:02 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Aside from the fact he may or not get the franchise well, JA's undoubtedly a better director than Trevorrow in terms of visuals, cinematography, use of VFX and at creating tension.

He is good with emotions. Fear, tension, sorrow - all this in his movies.
I know he made James Cromwell cry for one of his scenes and I do think he will bring Brooke Norbury (Maisie) to her best form.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Quote :

Well, that's completely subjective, but I'm pretty sure the majority of people will agree with you. I have only seen The Impossible from Bayona, I haven't had the urge to see A Monster Calls because it just looks too damn depressing to watch. The Impossible was incredible, though.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:43 pm

Just an observation.

It's so nice to see that the forums, and the site as a whole, come back so alive again. I was a lurker back when JPL when people were talking about JW...but from what I saw, it was mostly negative when admins were locking posts and telling people to clam down. So far, this is far more calmer and happier.

This is great. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I have only seen The Impossible from Bayona, I haven't had the urge to see A Monster Calls because it just looks too damn depressing to watch. The Impossible was incredible, though.

I strongly recomend The Orphanage and Monster Calls. Yes, the second one is depressing, but it's a powerful and smart movie.

Returning to the core topic - do you think we will get some flying reptiles?
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_fh0-BqlW/

Rafe Spall gets asked if he's going to get eaten by a dinosaur in FALLEN KINGDOM. Immediately he and the other guy sitting with him start talking really fast/loud at the same time and its impossible to hear what they are saying!

Ok so he dies then lol

What puzzled me is that he is not too excited about his role when answering his question. Or maybe he is generally reserved as person - I don't know. I am pretty interested for his current film - The Ritual - though.

It does seem that way. I get the feeling he does die now. I didn't before, but now I do.

Well, he was casted alongside Tobey Jones if I am not mistaken. So maybe he does loose the fight against dino Razz

1. Believe it or not, some people might just see a role in Jurassic as a paycheck. Well yeah and his reaction did make me think his role will be brief too.

Anyway https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCHX2Qh540/

That is what Rafe said. Confirming he has interactions with the dinosaurs in the film

"Acting with the dinosaurs was really special. There were puppeteers underneath the sound stage who were operating them and they would have a camera down there so they could see who was approaching. It was freaky and wonderful."

So this does NOT sound like he is in the opening scene with the Mosasaur but at some part later in the film instead.

Rafe Spall (Mills)& BD Wong (Wu) are the ones maybe in the chopper? & Toby Jones is the one who get's chomped by the Mosasaur on the ladder? so Rafe could escape with Wu & be seen later in the film's events.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Rafe Spall gets asked if he's going to get eaten by a dinosaur in FALLEN KINGDOM. Immediately he and the other guy sitting with him start talking really fast/loud at the same time and its impossible to hear what they are saying!

Ok so he dies then lol

What puzzled me is that he is not too excited about his role when answering his question. Or maybe he is generally reserved as person - I don't know. I am pretty interested for his current film - The Ritual - though.

It does seem that way. I get the feeling he does die now. I didn't before, but now I do.

Well, he was casted alongside Tobey Jones if I am not mistaken. So maybe he does loose the fight against dino Razz

1. Believe it or not, some people might just see a role in Jurassic as a paycheck. Well yeah and his reaction did make me think his role will be brief too.

That is what Rafe said. Confirming he has interactions with the dinosaurs in the film

"Acting with the dinosaurs was really special. There were puppeteers underneath the sound stage who were operating them and they would have a camera down there so they could see who was approaching. It was freaky and wonderful."

So this does NOT sound like he is in the opening scene with the Mosasaur but at some part later in the film instead.

Rafe Spall (Mills)& BD Wong (Wu) are the ones maybe in the chopper? & Toby Jones is the one who get's chomped by the Mosasaur on the ladder? so Rafe could escape with Wu & be seen later in the film's events.

If that specific scene happens at the beginning which I've been lead to believe, I find it strange that Rafe Spall or Toby Jones's characters would die there. It sounds more like a redshirt death. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Rexy looks goooooood <3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCZj_8gNy8/

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rexy looks goooooood <3

I wish we'd gotten a new image rather then one we'd seen before.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 pm

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/917511566383308800

Looking like a chasmosaurs skull here?

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Yea those two actors may not be A-listers but they would be a waste to just kill off at the beginning of the movie. Someone above asked if we would see some flying reptiles and at this point, I think we will just see them in the background, I do not think we will see them in any major action scenes that have them as the main threat.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I think we will just see them in the background, I do not think we will see them in any major action scenes that have them as the main threat.

Most of them were killed off so whatever is left pose very little harm due to self-preservation. Rexy and Blue are far more formidable threats.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
I think we will just see them in the background, I do not think we will see them in any major action scenes that have them as the main threat.

Most of them were killed off so whatever is left pose very little harm due to self-preservation. Rexy and Blue are far more formidable threats.
Yea I essentially see them as background creatures that won't have any impact on the characters. Saw some new leaks of merchandise on Instagram. Apparently, we will see more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 4:14 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Ok so he dies then lol

If that specific scene happens at the beginning which I've been lead to believe, I find it strange that Rafe Spall or Toby Jones's characters would die there. It sounds more like a redshirt death. I don't know.

Maybe Wu gets up the helicopter ladder first from the mini submarine with the DNA samples followed by Toby Jones character who narrowly escapes while the last person to climb the ladder (Submarine pilot?) is the one who gets chomped by the Mosasaur? scratch
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rexy looks goooooood <3

I wish we'd gotten a new image rather then one we'd seen before.
To be fair, this one is actually acceptable quality-wise.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:10 am

New photos from the BLE2017

https://twitter.com/owenpratt93/status/917731173685776384

https://twitter.com/JurassicWorld_4/status/917729015892533255

https://twitter.com/JurassicOutpost/status/917698972407554053

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 am

The first photo reminds me of a similar photo for JW1 with Pratt and Blue.
I figured the skull at the center was CGI. The way she's standing in the second photo is just fantastic.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 am

Closer look at Rexy and Blue (maybe animatronic?)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 11:46 am

I wish Claire in her new, revised appearance was in this banner, right next to Rexy; in that sense it would portray Owen and Claire as equal.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 11:55 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I wish Claire in her new, revised appearance was in this banner, right next to Rexy; in that sense it would portray Owen and Claire as equal.

I think they will focus once again on Chris Pratt for the marketing. He sells more tickets than Bryce, that's the truth.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:28 pm

owenpratt wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

I think they will focus once again on Chris Pratt for the marketing. He sells more tickets than Bryce, that's the truth.

I think for this licensing expo, what we should really focus on are the stuff for licensing that was revealed, like the new licensing partners like Funko and Build a Bear.

The new render stuff is just distraction for whoever walks past and isn't really meant to be 'general marketing'.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:01 pm

From 04:31 Rafe Spall talks about his role in Fallen Kingdom. He says his name is Eli Mills, he has a good part in the movie (I guess he means well written, not that he's a good guy) and he is in the whole movie, so he probably has a big role.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next