Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

How did you get your JPOG?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.DNA
Embryo
Embryo
Mr.DNA

How did you get your JPOG? Empty
PostSubject: How did you get your JPOG?   How did you get your JPOG? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 3:39 am

Hey guys! Fair question,

I used to play JPOG on my laptop all the time, but I had somehow gotten a discless version (I don't remember how I got it). I played that bad boy until I got my rig. I've had it for about a month now, but have yet to try and bring my JPOG over to this computer. However, these files are corrupt (or at least, crashes on load up consistently and can't find out why). So where does everyone get their copies of JPOG? Do you guys have solid discs or is there a free available version out there that isn't filled with viruses?

(EDIT: If anyone is wondering, my crashing issue happens when I try to click on the hatchery, if you also know a culprit for that; that'd also be helpful)

Mauro_MMI likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your JPOG?   How did you get your JPOG? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 4:57 pm

My dad downloaded my copy off the internet like eight years ago, sorry can't remember which site it was. He looked long and hard for a site that wasn't full of viruses, and his patience won out. So glad he did that for me; JPOG was my favorite game of all time for a long time and I made so many great memories playing it.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Mauro_MMI
Embryo
Embryo
Mauro_MMI

PostSubject: Greetings! there you go.   How did you get your JPOG? Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 1:50 pm

You can download it from multiple pages, for example: myabandonware page.

Zmey likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zmey
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your JPOG?   How did you get your JPOG? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 3:30 am

Best friend burned his copy on a CD and gave it to me. Best night ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your JPOG?   How did you get your JPOG? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you get your JPOG?
Page 1 of 1