Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Cosplay and Costuming corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikoRex
Embryo
Embryo
NikoRex

Cosplay and Costuming corner Empty
PostSubject: Cosplay and Costuming corner   Cosplay and Costuming corner Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 6:57 am

Hey there,
I searched here on the forums if there's somewhere a thread about cosplay and costuming, but couldn't find anything, so I start one. Smile

I'm a little bit into cosplaying and currently finishing my ACU costume.

I want now to do a TLW Ian Malcolm cosplay. I know it's not that iconic, like the outfit from the first movie, but
where we gonna met, there will be a TLW Mercedes M-Class. Very Happy

I did a little research about his clothing. Nothing really special:
Cosplay and Costuming corner 40025448_2119401141720707_6516728619518132224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1

A black faded (or really dark grey) Shirt
under that, a dark green T-Shirt
black Jeans
Black shoes
a belt
And a black field jacket.

Well that jacket is quite a pain in the ass. I know that George from Seinfeld wore a similar one just in green, but I don't know what kind of jacket is that or what brand could it be. It's definatley not a waxed field jacket from Barbour.
I tought about LL Bean or J Crew, but it don't fit really into the profile.
I know that Roland is almost completley dressed by Willis and Geiger and even Nick got his "vest" (which is in fact the Willis & Geiger Skeleton Coast Camera Jacket, but you can remove the sleeves by zipper) from them and Sarah her "luck backpack".
I've searched if W&G did a black field jacket version, but not to my luck. Maybe you guys know a little more about those style of jackets. Maybe Jeff wore a no name brand or something...
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Cosplay and Costuming corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay and Costuming corner   Cosplay and Costuming corner Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 2:05 pm

Here's the ones I've put together:

http://jurassic-pedia.com/category/newscenter/cosplay/

Includes:
-Alan Grant
-Sarah Harding
-Roland Tembo
-Zach Mitchell
-Barry Sembene

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/

Cosplay and Costuming corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum