Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

"Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

"Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old! Empty
PostSubject: "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old!   "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 10:03 pm

Just realized it's July 18th, 2021 - exactly 20 years to the day that JP3 was released.

Love it, like it, hate it, or completely don't care, it's definitely there - and the last classic "Jurassic" film with an original star before the years of dormancy followed by the JW rebranding.

Happy 20th, JP3!

Where were you in July, 2001? I was 14 and about to start high school (I feel old). Razz pale

"Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old! Il_570xN.1661259106_7m8l
Back to top Go down
Jurassic89
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic89

PostSubject: Re: "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old!   "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:25 pm

That’s crazy. I watched it a lot on VHS, even though I felt it was a cash grab that didn’t add much to the series other than straightforward adventure. I don’t hate it, though. I particularly like what they did with the bird cage and the river sequence.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old!   "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:41 am

I like how the Jurassic World twitter put out a tweet saying this was epic lmao

https://twitter.com/JurassicWorld/status/1416416966525427712

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old!   "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 3:41 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
I like how the Jurassic World twitter put out a tweet saying this was epic lmao

https://twitter.com/JurassicWorld/status/1416416966525427712

They also posted that on the official Jurassic World Facebook Page with 8.7 million fans in it and the majority of the comments were negative.

Either they genuinely do not know that is one of the most hated scenes in film history or Universal is just like Disney Star Wars in the sense that even when they had a clear and huge backlash they still act as if everything is great.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old!   "Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Jurassic Park III" is officially 20 years old!
Page 1 of 1