Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?

Go down 
+5
DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan?
Tyrant Lizard
evolution_rex
Spinosaur4.4
Rhedosaurus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Empty
PostSubject: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 11:42 am

Since Great Britain will be one of the places that JW2/JP5 will take place at. I've been wondering if they'll do another dinosaur rampage scene. They already did so via The Lost World when Papa Rex rampaged in San Diego, but many people considered that a Godzilla style rampage rather then a tribute to when the Brontosaurus rampaged in London in the original 1925 version of 'The Lost World'.

The Brontosaurus isn't the only dinosaur to have rampaged in London. Ogra, Gorgo's mom did so in 'Gorgo' and the Paleosaurus, the stealthy, lung and gilled meat/fish eating sauropod in 'The Giant Behemoth' also did so.

So as the question says. Will they recreate the scene from the 1925 movie in a much more obvious way? If so which dinosaur should rampage? I say a either a bull Triceratops or a pack of raptors. Those descended from either the ones from TLW or JP3.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 11:50 am

It would be cool a Styracosaurus rampage or a sauropod rampage too.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
evolution_rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
evolution_rex

PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 2:56 pm

I think if they're going that route, they need to give it more than one animal. I'd suggest a pack of small carnivores like raptors going loose in a city, a large predator like a Rex, and some sort of herbivore. How so many dinosaurs can escape into a city, however, I have no idea.

http://letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 8:25 pm

evolution_rex wrote:
I think if they're going that route, they need to give it more than one animal. I'd suggest a pack of small carnivores like raptors going loose in a city, a large predator like a Rex, and some sort of herbivore. How so many dinosaurs can escape into a city, however, I have no idea.

I agree. A stampede in a city environment would be pretty cool, and a lot more believable than the single T. rex in TLW causing so much carnage (Just shoot it!).

Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Jpbann10

Last edited by Tyrant Lizard on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan?
Embryo
Embryo
DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan?

PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 9:04 pm

I do hope so, that skyrocketed TLW to #1 for my most favorite JP ever.

I want it to be somewhat brief it loses value if you have 3 hours of dino in a city. But in my opinion. I'd love to see a pack of Raptors with a clear alpha running through London, and eating people left and right. Just raptors.

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 10:29 pm

I keep seeing the stampede in the upcoming Legend of Tarzan film, and keep imaging how cool that'd be with dinosaurs.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Darth Spidey
Hatchling
Hatchling
Darth Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 10:56 pm

No! Please NO! Don't do this to Jurassic!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClTD7BVp0C0AopETI1coujw
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:09 am

I have a feeling that the london thing is going to be just studio shooting. However I do think Mainland would be a good option to go for. Maybe something like dinosaurs loose in the everglades.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 3:23 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
I have a feeling that the london thing is going to be just studio shooting. However I do think Mainland would be a good option to go for. Maybe something like dinosaurs loose in the everglades.

Yes the London shooting is said to be at Pinewood Studios. So I'd say the on location shooting will be in other parts of Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?   Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will JP5/JW2 recreate the dinosaur mainland rampage scene with a new dinosaur? If so what kind?
Page 1 of 1