Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)

Go down 
+40
Levine
Lost
Bbrink1996
TheRexMan22
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Herrerasaurus
doyouthinkhesaurus
Physalisfresser
Dead2009
1morey
Viperman
Tyrant Lizard
TyrantKing4Ever
Océane
Bionic
TyrannosaurTJ
Minmi
IllOrfanato
Dv-218
dance2nite
Spiegel
owenpratt
Robotpo
Sickle_Claw
TheDreamMaster
Troyal1
Fredriksam
Mr. Robustus
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Amadieus
TRK/TrexKing
#TRexSpinorematch
Dr. Wu
Six-Foot Turkey
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis
Spinosaur4.4
Pokesaurus
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

How do you rate Fallen Kingdom?
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 21 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 15 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 25 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 18 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 9 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 15 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 108

Back

AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Robotpo wrote:
IMO it's by far the best of the non-Spielberg directed Jurassics. Why it's getting such mixed reviews from critics in utterly bewildering to me. There are a lot of unpleasant remarks on IMDB as well.

I'm sorry, FK is not a bad dinosaur movie...in fact, compared to many of them, it's the Casablanca of dinosaur movies.

Have they seen Planet of Dinosaurs? Gorgo?

Or JP3 for that matter?

Is Gorgo that badly thought of? From what I've heard, it's reguarded as one of the better, if not one of the best 'giant angry dinosaur' monster movies. And the twist ending where the dinosaurs wind up winning is something that a lot of people like. And at least Planet Of The Diniosaurs has good stop-motion animation dinosaurs.

JP3, however, will always be looked at as a piece of crap that crippled the franchise for 10 years. No 'time giving it a better reputation' for it here. Razz

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 pm

I found them both horribly cheesy. For one thing, baby Gorgo ends up in a circus run by a guy by the name of Dorkins...DORKINS! Which pretty much sums up the whole movie. Razz

Classic dinosaur movies I'd recommend:
The Lost World (1925)
King Kong (1933)
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
The Giant Behemoth
The Land That Time Forgot
The Land Unknown

The latter 2 are actually fairly cheesy as well, but fun IMO.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:32 am

Robotpo wrote:
IMO it's by far the best of the non-Spielberg directed Jurassics. Why it's getting such mixed reviews from critics in utterly bewildering to me. There are a lot of unpleasant remarks on IMDB as well.

I'm sorry, FK is not a bad dinosaur movie...in fact, compared to many of them, it's the Casablanca of dinosaur movies.

Definitely agree. I'm kinda in awe for the beauty of Fallen Kingdom. Pity that some just don't see it.
Hopefully it will be like Empire Strikes Back, which at the time was not received as greatly as it is now.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:53 am

Nah “the film doesn’t make sense because we aren’t shown every single detail and Isla sorna got don e dirty”
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:09 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Nah “the film doesn’t make sense because we aren’t shown every single detail and Isla sorna got don e dirty”

Yeah, and the film is just a copy-paste of The Lost World, Hollywood has no ideas anymore.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:14 am

Lol. “Literally nothing new at all”
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 am

The fast, action-packed pace of Fallen Kingdom makes it feel like such a re-watchable movie. I've already seen it twice and can't wait to watch it again this weekend.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:22 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
The fast, action-packed pace of Fallen Kingdom makes it feel like such a re-watchable movie. I've already seen it twice and can't wait to watch it again this weekend.

Absolutely! At first it seemed too rushed to me (the Nublar part especially) but it actually makes for a HIGHLY re-watchable film!

Also, it's not like all the same action scenes all over again. Every piece of action is different than the other, so imaginative. Doesn't bore at all.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Robotpo wrote:
I found them both horribly cheesy. For one thing, baby Gorgo ends up in a circus run by a guy by the name of Dorkins...DORKINS! Which pretty much sums up the whole movie.  Razz

The Lost World (1925)
King Kong (1933)
The Giant Behemoth
The Land Unknown

You forgot Gwangi. That one is considered one of Ray Harryhausen's best.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
I found them both horribly cheesy. For one thing, baby Gorgo ends up in a circus run by a guy by the name of Dorkins...DORKINS! Which pretty much sums up the whole movie.  Razz

The Lost World (1925)
King Kong (1933)
The Giant Behemoth
The Land Unknown

Valley of Gwangi is great!
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

The Lost World (1925)
King Kong (1933)
The Giant Behemoth
The Land Unknown

It's a miracle. WE ACTUALLY AGREE ON SOMETHING! Razz Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

The Lost World (1925)
King Kong (1933)
The Giant Behemoth
The Land Unknown

It's a miracle. WE ACTUALLY AGREE ON SOMETHING! Razz Laughing lol!

Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 2:35 am

So, I just came out from watching the movie, and wanted to write my thoughts while they are still fresh in my head. In short: it's a fun and enjoyable movie, but it's definitely more style than substance. I totally understand the mixed critical reception. There's a lot of great stuff in it, but there's also a lot of underwhelming stuff.

First, my opinion on the characters:

Owen and Claire were slightly more likable this time around, and their relationship didn't bother me as much as it did in the first movie, but I still don't think these two are worthy characters of carrying the franchise forward. Owen's macho attitude, in particular, really gets on my nerves. That scene in the auction were he is just beating guard after guard was extremely cringy, not because of cinematography or choreography, mind you, but because I kept wondering "why is this in a JURASSIC PARK movie? I don't come to these movies to watch generic action-man beat hordes of generic evil-henchmen". This type of stuff is what makes me really miss having scientists as the main characters in these movies.
I don't have any strong opinions on Zia or Franklin. Franklin was slightly annoying, but not as I imagined he would be. I liked Zia's no-nonsense attitude, but sometimes she felt really grating and always on a high horse for no particular reason.
Isabella Semon's Maisie was great in it, easily my favorite character in the movie, and the best child character in the Jurassic Park franchise. Her acting was fantastic, especially in the scene where she found out her grandpa died. Really heartbreaking.
Lockwood and Iris were great, but they were also completely wasted later in the movie. It really felt like Connolly and Trevorrow suddenly wanted to write these two characters out of the movie as soon as possible. The scene where Lockwood openly confronts Mill is really lazy and underwhelming.
I really liked the villains. They were a bit too cartoonishly evil (especially Mills, whose killing of Lockwood felt really forced and out of nowhere), but it made their deaths more satisfying. Ted Levine was really great, and Rafe Spall's Mills is how I always imagined Dodgson should be portrayed in a Jurassic Park movie.

About the dinosaurs:

I really felt like the dinosaurs were advertised extras in this movie. The only dinosaurs that got real screentime were the Indoraptor, Blue and the Stigymoloch (and the Brachiosaurus, to an extent). The other dinosaurs were just window dressing for most of the movie, and they were almost completely irrelevant in the third act.
They could have easily made a really entertaining scene with those numerous dinosaurs breaking free and destroying the auction (à la Cabin in the Woods), but nope. They just get free and run to the woods. Meh.
Not even Rexy got to do anything of note. Sure, she munched on the main villain, but any other dinosaur could have done that, and it felt like the filmmakers just were just throwing her a bone after noticing that she really didn't do anything important in the entire movie.
I was also really surprised that the Mosasaurus had almost non-existing screentime (or any relevance whatsoever). Didn't Bayona and Trevorrow make a huge deal out of a underwater battle? Were they referring to the opening scene, where the Mosasaurus attacks the vessel offscreen?
The way the dinosaurs were handled in the third act really drives the point that this movie feels like an overlong setup for another movie.

Stuff that I found particularly annoying:

1. In Jurassic World's climax, Rexy and the I. rex were literally tearing through buildings. Now, in this movie, she (and other similarly-sized dinosaurs) really can't plow through either the brick walls or those rusted bars? Is the movie really telling me, that out of all those multi-ton dinosaurs, the only one who can destroy those walls is the small Stigymoloch?! Make up your mind, Jurassic World.

2. None of the characters witness Mill's death. This guy put the main characters through hell the entire movie, but after the Indoraptor's death, no one has visual confirmation of what happened to him (especially considering Rexy swallowed him whole), and they don't even ask themselves where he is.

3. The Indoraptor's smirk. God almighty, what were they thinking? My whole theater laughed at that scene, and when I walked out after the movie ended, I could still hear people making fun of it. That might be the single stupidest scene in the whole Jurassic Park franchise. Yes, stupider than the "ALAN" or "Kicking-a-raptor-out-of-a-window-using-gymnastics" scenes. Waaaay stupider.

4. The post-credits scene is the most pointless thing ever. Again, the whole theater let out a collective groan after it was over. I can totally see that showing up in first place in future internet lists "worst post-credits scenes ever". I would really love to hear the reasoning behind it by the filmmakers. It's gonna be made fun of a lot in the future, and honestly, deservedly so.

5. The movie's promotional material made a big deal out of Owen and Blue's relationship, but it doesn't really get developed from Blue's perspective. Seriously, she barely has any direct interaction with Owen in the entire movie. They have two brief interactions (one in her nest and other in her operating table), and then she's saving him from the Indoraptor, and then she's nodding goodbye and running to the woods. The movie's events must have been really weird from Blue's perspective.

6. And last but not least, I don't know if I'm looking forward to what this movie is setting up. It feels like a really wrong way to tackle the "dinosaurs on the mainland" plot from the novels. And I found Malcolm's apocalyptic speech a little silly, it felt like the writers completely misunderstood the reason why Malcolm was so against the dinosaurs in the first and second movies (and novels).

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 3:04 am

Mr. Robustus wrote:
So, I just came out from watching the movie, and wanted to write my thoughts while they are still fresh in my head. In short: it's a fun and enjoyable movie, but it's definitely more style than substance. I totally understand the mixed critical reception. There's a lot of great stuff in it, but there's also a lot of underwhelming stuff.

Owen and Claire were slightly more likable this time around, and their relationship didn't bother me as much as it did in the first movie, but I still don't think these two are worthy characters of carrying the franchise forward. Owen's macho attitude, in particular, really gets on my nerves. That scene in the auction were he is just beating guard after guard was extremely cringy, not because of cinematography or choreography, mind you, but because I kept wondering "why is this in a JURASSIC PARK movie? I don't come to these movies to watch generic action-man beat hordes of generic evil-henchmen". This type of stuff is what makes me really miss having scientists as the main characters in these movies.
I don't have any strong opinions on Zia or Franklin. Franklin was slightly annoying, but not as I imagined he would be. I liked Zia's no-nonsense attitude, but sometimes she felt really grating and always on a high horse for no particular reason.
Isabella Semon's Maisie was great in it, easily my favorite character in the movie, and the best child character in the Jurassic Park franchise. Her acting was fantastic, especially in the scene where she found out her grandpa died. Really heartbreaking.
Lockwood and Iris were great, but they were also completely wasted later in the movie. It really felt like Connolly and Trevorrow suddenly wanted to write these two characters out of the movie as soon as possible. The scene where Lockwood openly confronts Mill is really lazy and underwhelming.
I really liked the villains. They were a bit too cartoonishly evil (especially Mills, whose killing of Lockwood felt really forced and out of nowhere), but it made their deaths more satisfying. Ted Levine was really great, and Rafe Spall's Mills is how I always imagined Dodgson should be portrayed in a Jurassic Park movie.

About the dinosaurs:

I really felt like the dinosaurs were advertised extras in this movie. The only dinosaurs that got real screentime were the Indoraptor, Blue and the Stigymoloch (and the Brachiosaurus, to an extent). The other dinosaurs were just window dressing for most of the movie, and they were almost completely irrelevant in the third act.
They could have easily made a really entertaining scene with those numerous dinosaurs breaking free and destroying the auction (à la Cabin in the Woods), but nope. They just get free and run to the woods. Meh.
Not even Rexy got to do anything of note. Sure, she munched on the main villain, but any other dinosaur could have done that, and it felt like the filmmakers just were just throwing her a bone after noticing that she really didn't do anything important in the entire movie.
I was also really surprised that the Mosasaurus had almost non-existing screentime (or any relevance whatsoever). Didn't Bayona and Trevorrow make a huge deal out of a underwater battle? Were they referring to the opening scene, where the Mosasaurus attacks the vessel offscreen?
The way the dinosaurs were handled in the third act really drives the point that this movie feels like an overlong setup for another movie.

1. In Jurassic World's climax, Rexy and the I. rex were literally tearing through buildings. Now, in this movie, she (and other similarly-sized dinosaurs) really can't plow through either the brick walls or those rusted bars? Is the movie really telling me, that out of all those multi-ton dinosaurs, the only one who can destroy those walls is the small Stigymoloch?! Make up your mind, Jurassic World.

2. None of the characters witness Mill's death. This guy put the main characters through hell the entire movie, but after the Indoraptor's death, no one has visual confirmation of what happened to him (especially considering Rexy swallowed him whole), and they don't even ask themselves where he is.

3. The Indoraptor's smirk. God almighty, what were they thinking? My whole theater laughed at that scene, and when I walked out after the movie ended, I could still hear people making fun of it. That might be the single stupidest scene in the whole Jurassic Park franchise. Yes, stupider than the "ALAN" or "Kicking-a-raptor-out-of-a-window-using-gymnastics" scenes. Waaaay stupider.

4. The post-credits scene is the most pointless thing ever. Again, the whole theater let out a collective groan after it was over. I can totally see that showing up in first place in future internet lists "worst post-credits scenes ever". I would really love to hear the reasoning behind it by the filmmakers. It's gonna be made fun of a lot in the future, and honestly, deservedly so.

5. The movie's promotional material made a big deal out of Owen and Blue's relationship, but it doesn't really get developed from Blue's perspective. Seriously, she barely has any direct interaction with Owen in the entire movie. They have two brief interactions (one in her nest and other in her operating table), and then she's saving him from the Indoraptor, and then she's nodding goodbye and running to the woods. The movie's events must have been really weird from Blue's perspective.

6. And last but not least, I don't know if I'm looking forward to what this movie is setting up. It feels like a really wrong way to tackle the "dinosaurs on the mainland" plot from the novels. And I found Malcolm's apocalyptic speech a little silly, it felt like the writers completely misunderstood the reason why Malcolm was so against the dinosaurs in the first and second movies (and novels).

I absolutely agree. The ending credit scene really throws me off more than anything. A wasted opportunity in the sense that the idea of a small breeding population in the Jungles of South or Central America slowly growing to the point where is a problem is a better sell. The idea that Blue and Rexy, a long with the others, arent just going to be blown to pieces by Apache helicopters seems silly. I'm sorry but good luck to those dinosaurs trying to hide their multi ton bodies from thermal imaging and 30mm chain guns because they are the woods in one of the most populous states of America. Also, they gave away almost everything in trailers and they really did warp the idea of what Malcoms issues were with the creation of these dinosaurs.

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 10:01 am

Mr. Robustus wrote:

About the dinosaurs:

Hey Robustus! Loved your review. Few things I would like to point out from it:

"but I still don't think these two are worthy characters of carrying the franchise forward. Owen's macho attitude, in particular, really gets on my nerves. That scene in the auction were he is just beating guard after guard was extremely cringy, not because of cinematography or choreography, mind you, but because I kept wondering "why is this in a JURASSIC PARK movie? I don't come to these movies to watch generic action-man beat hordes of generic evil-henchmen". This type of stuff is what makes me really miss having scientists as the main characters in these movies."

THIIS SO MUCH. Specially about Owen. Owen's attitude get's on my nerves too. I don't think Owen is better than the original trio, he's flat, annoying sometimes, no development, he's just that "cool handsome badass dude" to me.

Having real scientists as protagonists is what I always wanted.

Claire is fine IMO. I like her.

Also, about point 3. Is it strange but...I NEVER saw that Indoraptor "smirk" as an intentional real smirk people are seeing? To me it's just the way Indoraptor curls his lips/mouth in that scene. It looks like a smirk but I doubt it really is. . I saw a chick say that "Indoraptor's faking sleeping is stupid because animals don't do that and blablalbalba", people are REALLY STUPID and dumb to think animals aren't inteligent, IMO all Indoraptor's actions are fine, specially with him faking sleep/death, a lot of animals do it, it get's on my nerves when people underestimate how inteligent animals can be. But yeah, I didn't see it as a smirk but I might be wrong.

Malcolm IMO is useless in the movie and his cameo doesn't add much. His lines are predictable, he's only back because of the fanservice, I always said that he would add nothing and people still mocked me. And yeah I think they didn't capture the real feeling he has about not wanting dinosaurs back.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 10:57 am

Just want to say:

I'm pretty sure the ending is suggesting that the Dinosaurs are now open source. People can capture the Dinos and use them to reverse engineer the process. Dr. Wu suggests it at the auction regarding the Indoraptor. Other companies and bad guys are gonna start trying to make Dinosaurs on the 'sly'.

Also, I've seen the film twice and not once noticed the Indoraptor smirk, however, multiple people say it did. where was this?

Finally, the characters, in general, were a lot better in this film. Pretty much every character had a role/purpose and Claire was faced with a really hard dilemma at the end where she showed her good morals.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 11:02 am

Oh, and didn't Mills die like Dodgson in the novel? I remember him hiding under a car from the T-Rex before being killed Or am I forgetting?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 am

Spiegel wrote:
I absolutely agree. The ending credit scene really throws me off more than anything. A wasted opportunity in the sense that the idea of a small breeding population in the Jungles of South or Central America slowly growing to the point where is a problem is a better sell. The idea that Blue and Rexy, a long with the others, arent just going to be blown to pieces by Apache helicopters seems silly. I'm sorry but good luck to those dinosaurs trying to hide their multi ton bodies from thermal imaging and 30mm chain guns because they are the woods in one of the most populous states of America. Also, they gave away almost everything in trailers and they really did warp the idea of what Malcoms issues were with the creation of these dinosaurs.

Yeah, the ideal pace to tackle the mainland plot would've been Costa Rica. It would've been much more believable (since Costa Rica technically doesn't have a military), and it would feel visually natural, given Costa Rica's lush rainforests. It would also be a cool setup for some really interesting commentaries about the effects of private american companies on small countries, given that InGen's dinosaurs would have been attacking innocent costa rican people who didn't ask for them in the first place.

The filmmakers are really overestimating the dinosaurs on regards to their destructive potential. Sure, the Jurassic Park dinosaurs are probably more durable and destructive than the real things were, but still, they are just big animals, they're not impervious to military firepower. I could totally see Blue, the Compies and to an extent, the Pteranodons evading capture, but Rexy and the Mosasaurus? And the other multi-ton dinosaurs? Come on.

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
THIIS SO MUCH. Specially about Owen. Owen's attitude get's on my nerves too. I don't think Owen is better than the original trio, he's flat, annoying sometimes, no development, he's just that "cool handsome badass dude" to me.

Amen. Claire is very likable, because she's flawed, and Bryce Dallas Howard is a really underestimated actress. Owen is extremely boring in how overly competent and macho he is.

I hope that Trevorrow's statements about JW 3 "getting a little back into the paleontological, wild animal, true dinosaur nature of all of it" means that we will get at least one paleontologist character in the next movie (hopefully Grant or Sattler? Please? Pretty please?). Ever since I watched the first Jurassic World, I've been wondering how the existence of a famous, functional park for 10 years affected paleontology. I mean, people can bash Jurassic Park III all they want, but I always found that whole bit about "dinosaur paleontology is dying, and now paleontologists (namely, Grant) are bitter towards InGen's creations" genuinely interesting.

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Also, about point 3. Is it strange but...I NEVER saw that Indoraptor "smirk" as an intentional real smirk people are seeing? To me it's just the way Indoraptor curls his lips/mouth in that scene. It looks like a smirk but I doubt it really is. . I saw a chick say that "Indoraptor's faking sleeping is stupid because animals don't do that and blablalbalba", people are REALLY STUPID and dumb to think animals aren't inteligent, IMO all Indoraptor's actions are fine, specially with him faking sleep/death, a lot of animals do it, it get's on my nerves when people underestimate how inteligent animals can be. But yeah, I didn't see it as a smirk but I might be wrong.

Oh, it's definitely supposed to be a little sardonic smile trolling Wheatley. It was totally intentional, like a wink-wink nudge-nudge to the audience. I even downloaded a Cam version of the movie just to double-check this, and it's definitely there. Even the way it opens its eye seems to drive further that it's smiling (his lower eyelid is half-closed, while its upper eyelid is open)

About the Indoraptor's behavior, I thought it was fine and believable (other than the smirk). I overall really liked the Indoraptor, it was definitely a much better addition than the Indominus rex, who just felt like Spinosaurus - but now with plot powers and an uninspired design!
The Indoraptor, on the other hand, has a really cool design, and it doesn't really feel like a walking plot device (at least not in the same way the I. rex was). The decision to keep it hidden until the 3rd act was also really inspired, instead of constantly shoving it to the audience throughout the whole movie. Bayona's directing and the setting in Lockwood's mansion did wonders to the Indoraptor's presentation.

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Malcolm IMO is useless in the movie and his cameo doesn't add much. His lines are predictable, he's only back because of the fanservice, I always said that he would add nothing and people still mocked me. And yeah I think they didn't capture the real feeling he has about not wanting dinosaurs back.

Agreed. I liked his cameo (because Malcolm is best used in small doses), but I don't think it added much other than fanservice. I'm not really a fan of how the movies seem to put Malcolm on a pedestal, especially the new ones, to a point where it completely neglects Grant and Sattler. That's the reason I enjoy that JP III scene where Grant and Eric briefly make fun of Malcolm. The older I get, the more I find fault in Malcolm's opinions, and Fallen Kingdom doesn't even seem to get what those opinions were in the first place.

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Also, I've seen the film twice and not once noticed the Indoraptor smirk, however, multiple people say it did. where was this?

In the part where Wheatley enters the Indoraptor's cage to extract a tooth, and the Indoraptor is playing dead. Everytime Wheatley turns his head to see the tail behind him, the Indoraptor opens its eyes and gives a little sardonic smile with the corners of its mouth. It does this twice, it's definitely there.

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Oh, and didn't Mills die like Dodgson in the novel? I remember him hiding under a car from the T-Rex before being killed Or am I forgetting?

Kind of. In the novel, Dodgson was kicked out from under the jeep by Sarah, and the T. rex catches him and takes him to the nest, where the babies finish him off. They already did that in Lost World, with the baby killing Ludlow in S.S. Venture's cargo hold.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis

Last edited by Mr. Robustus on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fredriksam
Embryo
Embryo
Fredriksam

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 am

Hi there. I have seen the Movie twice now. First time was 8 June when it premired in Sweden and i saw it again yesterday.One thing that surprised me when it premired was that you had to show what you had in your bag (if you had any) Before you was let inside in tha saloon. I had never seen that Before in my city.

We have both 3D and Dolby Atmos at the Theatre i,m seeing the Movies at. Its really awesome. I Choosed both times to see the Movie in 2D because i feel that 3D sometimes distract too much.

I liked the Indoraptor. Its a good villian even if its screentime is about 20 minutes or so. Some at htne theater laughed a little when the indoraptor smiled. But the scene after showed it was a very dangerous dinosaur. You wouldnt like to meet this dinosaur in real Life without heavy bars around it.

The Brachiosaurus scene was really heartbreaking. There were many sniffles in the theater during that scene, even from me.

Chris pratt was funny and cool as Always. He´s a good actor. The girl Maisie was very good and belivable. The scene when she finds her grandfather dead.

One thing that was cool was that many applauded when the Movie was over. That doesnt happen often in Sweden. We are kind of silent and shy at the cinema.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Mr. Robustus wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Yeah, the ideal pace to tackle the mainland plot would've been Costa Rica. It would've been much more believable (since Costa Rica technically doesn't have a military), and it would feel visually natural, given Costa Rica's lush rainforests. It would also be a cool setup for some really interesting commentaries about the effects of private american companies on small countries, given that InGen's dinosaurs would have been attacking innocent costa rican people who didn't ask for them in the first place.

The filmmakers are really overestimating the dinosaurs on regards to their destructive potential. Sure, the Jurassic Park dinosaurs are probably more durable and destructive than the real things were, but still, they are just big animals, they're not impervious to military firepower. I could totally see Blue, the Compies and to an extent, the Pteranodons evading capture, but Rexy and the Mosasaurus? And the other multi-ton dinosaurs? Come on.

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Amen. Claire is very likable, because she's flawed, and Bryce Dallas Howard is a really underestimated actress. Owen is extremely boring in how overly competent and macho he is.

I hope that Trevorrow's statements about JW 3 "getting a little back into the paleontological, wild animal, true dinosaur nature of all of it" means that we will get at least one paleontologist character in the next movie (hopefully Grant or Sattler? Please? Pretty please?). Ever since I watched the first Jurassic World, I've been wondering how the existence of a famous, functional park for 10 years affected paleontology. I mean, people can bash Jurassic Park III all they want, but I always found that whole bit about "dinosaur paleontology is dying, and now paleontologists (namely, Grant) are bitter towards InGen's creations" genuinely interesting.

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Oh, it's definitely supposed to be a little sardonic smile trolling Wheatley. It was totally intentional, like a wink-wink nudge-nudge to the audience. I even downloaded a Cam version of the movie just to double-check this, and it's definitely there. Even the way it opens its eye seems to drive further that it's smiling (his lower eyelid is half-closed, while its upper eyelid is open)

About the Indoraptor's behavior, I thought it was fine and believable (other than the smirk). I overall really liked the Indoraptor, it was definitely a much better addition than the Indominus rex, who just felt like Spinosaurus - but now with plot powers and an uninspired design!
The Indoraptor, on the other hand, has a really cool design, and it doesn't really feel like a walking plot device (at least not in the same way the I. rex was). The decision to keep it hidden until the 3rd act was also really inspired, instead of constantly shoving it to the audience throughout the whole movie. Bayona's directing and the setting in Lockwood's mansion did wonders to the Indoraptor's presentation.

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Agreed. I liked his cameo (because Malcolm is best used in small doses), but I don't think it added much other than fanservice. I'm not really a fan of how the movies seem to put Malcolm on a pedestal, especially the new ones, to a point where it completely neglects Grant and Sattler. That's the reason I enjoy that JP III scene where Grant and Eric briefly make fun of Malcolm. The older I get, the more I find fault in Malcolm's opinions, and Fallen Kingdom doesn't even seem to get what those opinions were in the first place.

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

In the part where Wheatley enters the Indoraptor's cage to extract a tooth, and the Indoraptor is playing dead. Everytime Wheatley turns his head to see the tail behind him, the Indoraptor opens its eyes and gives a little sardonic smile with the corners of its mouth. It does this twice, it's definitely there.

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Kind of. In the novel, Dodgson was kicked out from under the jeep by Sarah, and the T. rex catches him and takes him to the nest, where the babies finish him off. They already did that in Lost World, with the baby killing Ludlow in S.S. Venture's cargo hold.

Fully agree. Specially about the characters. Claire is awesome because she's genuine and flawed, and she embraces it too and uses it to change. She knows her past, that she did wrong stuff, that's what I love in her.

While Owen just pretends to be always awesome while he falls being an hypocrite IMO.

Yet I was talking with some people and they said Owen is developed. I don't feel it. And dare call Wu generic (while I agree on this in some aspects, he needs development). Meh, Owen is way more generic but since it's Chris Pratt who plays him and he has a dinosaur pet, he's cool and get's a pass. Rolling Eyes

Ellie Sattler. THEY NEED to bring Ellie Sattler. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Alan, but nobody seems to notice or remember Ellie Sattler and how awesome she is. Did people forget who made Hammond realize what he was doing? The ice cream scene??? We need stuff like that in JW3 and Ellie should also make it back, even if only a cameo. She's awesome and Laura Dern loves the franchise so much.

You know, I love scientists and I feel that they are really not appreaciated, and this also happens in the movies. It makes me so mad about this.

"I'm not really a fan of how the movies seem to put Malcolm on a pedestal, especially the new ones, to a point where it completely neglects Grant and Sattler. "

Couldn't have said it better. LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK. Movie Malcolm is so overrated. I think part of that is because of Jeff Goldblum.

Novel Malcolm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Movie Malcolm

About Indoraptor, yes, I agree about it.

What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Ellie Sattler. THEY NEED to bring Ellie Sattler. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Alan, but nobody seems to notice or remember Ellie Sattler and how awesome she is. Did people forget who made Hammond realize what he was doing? The ice cream scene??? We need stuff like that in JW3 and Ellie should also make it back, even if only a cameo. She's awesome and Laura Dern loves the franchise so much.

Yeah, Laura Dern really deserves a proper role. She was always very open for a return, and genuinely loves the franchise. She deserves a compensation for Jurassic Park III, where she was demoted to extra, and all of her scenes were shot in just one day.

I would love for both her and Neill to return, but I'm not sure if Neill would be up for it. In some recent interviews it feels like he's not very open for a return, and at times he sounds kind of sick of the franchise.

I really hope one (or the two) of them return for JW3, because it would be a really depressing thought if both Pratt and Howard's (and Goldblum's) characters ended up appearing in more movies in the franchise than the two leads from the original movie.

Back to top Go down
Amadieus
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Mr. Robustus wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Totally agree with the fact that those escaped dino's should not be a problem, but I think that the scene tried to show how dinosaurs are now part of our would, of our everyday life. And not necessarily because of those that escaped but more because of those that had been sold already and now probably will be used to create more dino's for all kinds of applications.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Mr. Robustus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Yeah, Laura Dern really deserves a proper role. She was always very open for a return, and genuinely loves the franchise. She deserves a compensation for Jurassic Park III, where she was demoted to extra, and all of her scenes were shot in just one day.

I would love for both her and Neill to return, but I'm not sure if Neill would be up for it. In some recent interviews it feels like he's not very open for a return, and at times he sounds kind of sick of the franchise.

I really hope one (or the two) of them return for JW3, because it would be a really depressing thought if both Pratt and Howard's (and Goldblum's) characters ended up appearing in more movies in the franchise than the two leads from the original movie.

True. I agree. I hope Malcolm doesn't return, tbh. I want Grant or Ellie back. And then develop Wu too.

Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm

I feel like Ellie and Malcolm will be in JW3. Both Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum have hinted at returning and seem up for it. Then all they need to do is persuade Sam Neill to return and put them all in a scene together and I'll be happy. They really are the Han, Luke and Leia of the Jurassic movies and we need to see them all together one more time!
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
I feel like Ellie and Malcolm will be in JW3. Both Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum have hinted at returning and seem up for it. Then all they need to do is persuade Sam Neill to return and put them all in a scene together and I'll be happy. They really are the Han, Luke and Leia of the Jurassic movies and we need to see them all together one more time!

Today Sam Neill and Chris Pratt had a little Twitter talk. Sam Neill wished all the success to FK, while Chris expressed his desire to work with him one day.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Mr. Robustus wrote:

This SO much. I have not seen this movie yet but it sounds like it was a big missed opportunity in this regard. Cabin in the woods is literally a perfect description of how the mercs and auction people should have been killed. Make a 2-4 minute montage of Dion's killing people in various ways. A guy trampled by the Brachio, one ganged up on by compies in the woods, a guy impaled by the stego and maybe a dilo spitting on someone? Would have been perfect.

Also in regards to the underwater battle i think Colin may have been refereeing to Owen getting Claire out. I think he was overselling you a battle haha. Although there is a cut scene with a eyeball in the sub. We better get that on blu-ray.

I was REALLY disappointed to hear the mosa is basically just another cameo. Like how can you make a surfer scene that boring and cut off at the right moment?  Have they seen Jaws and how terrifying a prospect that would be? Let's hope the next film picks up at this scene. Sounds like the film could have easily used another 15-20 mins to develop the villains and add more dino action.

I really think whoever decided those shots should be in the trailers should not have that job. Terrible idea
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 4:50 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:

Today Sam Neill and Chris Pratt had a little Twitter talk. Sam Neill wished all the success to FK, while Chris expressed his desire to work with him one day.

Oh my God, am I reading far too much into it or does that cheeky wink face after "would love to work with you one day" suggest that they already know that they will (in JW3)?
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 4:58 pm

I actually agree that I miss having scientists as the main characters. I'm still holding out hope that Richard Levine, Jack Thorne, or Marty Guitierrez will appear on-screen one day...it'll happen, I TELLS YA!

Well, probably not, but one can dream.

To this point:

Mr. Robustus wrote:

No one witnessed Nedry's or Ludlow's deaths either. In fact, they didn't even know what happened to Nedry or if he was dead...all Hammond concluded was "he's not coming back".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Also in regards to the underwater battle i think Colin may have been refereeing to Owen getting Claire out. I think he was overselling you a battle haha. Although there is a cut scene with a eyeball in the sub. We better get that on blu-ray.

Yeah, maybe. But I'm pretty sure I've heard more than once from the filmmakers themselves that there would be a battle between the Mosasaurus and a submarine. If they were referring to the opening scene, then there isn't anything remotely resembling a battle. The Mosasaurus chomps that little vessel offscreen and that's it.

Robotpo wrote:
No one witnessed Nedry's or Ludlow's deaths either. In fact, they didn't even know what happened to Nedry or if he was dead...all Hammond concluded was "he's not coming back"

Yes, but I would argue that:

A) neither Nedry or Ludlow were remotely as vile as Mills. Nedry, as bad as he was, probably didn't mean to get anyone killed (according to the novel, he intended to come back to the control room after delivering the embryos in the east dock), and the worst thing Ludlow did was step on the baby T. rex's leg while drunk. And even then, I don't think it would be hard for Ian and Sarah to connect the dots and figure out what happened to Ludlow: when they were running towards the S.S. Venture with the baby, Ludlow was running right behind them, and they could clearly hear him when he screams "Dr. Malcolm, what have you done with it? I want that infant!". They knew the Bull T. rex was on their heels, and they left Ludlow alone on the ship with the baby, where the male was heading. (now that I'm thinking about this, that's really fucked up, they indirectly let Ludlow die, they didn't even try to warn him to get away! O_o)

B) Mills had a deeper connection to the main characters than Nedry or Ludlow. He was the legal guardian for Maisie (which Owen and Claire just grab and drive off into the sunset with, like it's no big deal), directly killed Maisie's grandfather, and he threatened Owen and Claire's lives on two different occasions, first by leaving them for dead on the island, and second by implying he's gonna get rid of them after the auction. Not only that, but he was the one responsible for the creation of the Indoraptor, and intended to make more. If I were one of the main characters, I would definitely want to find out where he was after all the chaos inside the manor was done.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 pm

The post credits scene isn't bad at all imo.  People say it sucks i think because we are used to marvel movies with very elaborate stuff. This was clearly supposed to be a small little nugget thrown in for fun.

The reason for why the post credits scene is not in the film is also pretty clear in my mind. It's to show us that time has passed and Dino's are slowly moving farther into the mainland. Setting up shop so to speak. I'm glad they didn't do anything major.

They might not have been ready to set something big in stone yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)   What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did YOU think of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? (Spoilers included)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next