Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:20 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Daniella could also possibly be Wu's daughter since Wu is in his late 50's & Daniella's character could be in her late 20's.

well in another recent post on her instagram (not related to JP/JW), Daniella outright said that she felt she was an "asian looking mexican" in her general appearance/identity.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:43 pm

The Sickle_Claw wrote:
So Daniella had solo scenes with BD Wong yesterday when Chris, Bryce and Justice were all out of the country filming.I believe that Daniella's character may be working with Wu.

The pic was only shared on her instagram story, however many people managed to get screenshots

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 4FW5xeG

Isn't that the same black clothes he was wearing during his lab scene in JW? I think it is.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
The Sickle_Claw wrote:
So Daniella had solo scenes with BD Wong yesterday when Chris, Bryce and Justice were all out of the country filming.I believe that Daniella's character may be working with Wu.

The pic was only shared on her instagram story, however many people managed to get screenshots

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 4FW5xeG

Isn't that the same black clothes he was wearing during his lab scene in JW? I think it is.

YUP It is. So thats what I meant when I said they were shooting a scene that day.

Also Chris Pugh said on twitter that Chronicle Collectibles said they are working on a new sculpt for JW2 but it will be a 'baby dinosaur'

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/853020135908659200

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:47 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Daniella could also possibly be Wu's daughter since Wu is in his late 50's & Daniella's character could be in her late 20's.

If this turns out true...I'm going to die. In a positive way. Imagine 2 Wu's. Just awesome. I can actually imagine Owen and Claire's faces findding out Wu has a daughter.  Laughing

And Daniella looks asiatic, even if she isn't.

But I really doubt they are related. I just think it's possible that she is Wu's assistant.

By the way, yeah he's wearing a black turtleneck. My headcanon is that Wu loves turtlenecks.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:57 am

Warning: Possible List of Jurassic World 2 Dinosaurs Leaked
A list of dinosaurs has potentially been leaked on the Jurassic Park Reddit site.
Spoiler:

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/65hlgr/jurassic_world_2_new_dinosaurs_leak/
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:23 am

While that's not a bad selection by any means I hope there is a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:51 am

Gondrasia wrote:
A list of dinosaurs has potentially been leaked on the Jurassic Park Reddit site.
Spoiler:

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/65hlgr/jurassic_world_2_new_dinosaurs_leak/

I'm happy that at least some adult Apatosaurus's survived Indy's wrath. I do find it odd that Stygimoloch will be in the movie when Pachycephalosaurus was in the last movie. It doesn't make sense to be 2 different species of bone-heads to be on Nublar...

Unless...the Stygimoloch are living on another island...

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Its pretty much a selection of dinosaurs that could conceivably live on Nublar. I could see Carnosaurus being something that they planned but never got to release. And Sygimoloch couldve been planned for the Pachy arena.

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Gondrasia wrote:
Spoiler:

Awesome if true. Bringing back the classics, including the long awaited return of the Dilo, while adding in some interesting newcomers to give us something fresh.

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:33 pm

I hope it's not true, I want Brachiosaurus back.

Also you'd think Parasaurolophus would be back.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:46 pm

I am very thrilled at the inclusion of Carnotaurus and Baryonyx, and I hope both are used in a memorable and impressive capacity. And it's tempting to believe that because they are fairly medium sized, especially compared to the massive T. rex and Spinosaurus, that they lend themselves well to being featured in animatronic form. I'm hoping!

At this point, it's hard to imagine a Jurassic film without Tyranosaurus, Velociraptor or Triceratops featured in some capacity. But I am curious, where's Parasaurolophus? That's the one other dinosaur that appears through all four films. I'm happy that Apatosaurus is getting more appearances, but I think Brachiosaurus is also due for a return, especially since its regarded as pretty iconic thanks to the first film.

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Maybe Rexy just ate all Parasaurolophus in the time between the first movie and JW and for some reason they couldn't breed/change gender. Think about it, the Brachiosaurus could only have been fair game for a T. rex family-a la to one in The Lost World-or if one of them was very old and/or very sick. We don't know how many Trikes are on Nublar, the Raptors are dead, that one Dilophosaurus is either full grown via that on animatronic or just AWOL. And there's no way how Rexy can chase down Gallimimus's forever, nor can she subsist on Brachiosaurus/Triceratops carcasses forever. All large predators need to hunt. It's a golden rule in nature.

And I do wish that Brachiosaurus were to come back again. I was slightly surprised that we didn't see a combined Brachiosaurus/Apatosaurus herd in JW.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Spoiler :
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Spoiler :

Unless they ret-con the JP3 Spino as the original super-hybrid, then no. I don't think so. However, it's still very early so things could change.

Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Spoiler :
The way things appear to be at the moment, probably Yes and No; No for it being an Indominus Rex, but Yes for it to be Carnotaurus.

Also what's the current status of the theory by Jack Horner, that Stygimoloch is a juvenile Pachycephalosaurus?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:16 pm

I don't get the "classics and new ones" argument, since every film has had that system and surely no-one excepted them to deviate from that. Anyway so that'd be 5 on-screen carnivores again. I fear there won't be enough screen time for all when squeezed into two hours. Unless some of them are just briefly in the background or whatever, like with the previous cameos

JP (3)
T-Rex
Raptor
Dilo

TLW (3+1)
T-Rex
Raptor
Compy
(Cameo: Ptenarodon)

JP3 (4+2)
Spino
T-Rex
Raptor
Pteranodon
(Cameo: Compy + Ceratosaurus)

JW (5/6+1)
I-Rex
T-Rex
Raptor
Mosasaurus
Pteranodon (/Dimorphodon)
(Cameo: Dilo)

Last edited by Mistral on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Gondrasia wrote:
Also what's the current status of the theory by Jack Horner, that Stygimoloch is a juvenile Pachycephalosaurus?

Yes, but given how like his super-predator version of Spinosaurus and how Torosaurus=Full Grown Bull Triceratops, that's based on limited evidence, so a lot of people don't believe it unless more evidence comes forth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Who cares. At this point the scientific accuracy makes no sense anyway, they haven't been bothered with that since the 90's. Just have the Stygimoloch there.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:26 pm

I'm so fucking hyped for Baryonyx! I hope this is true! YAY!

MORE LOVE TO SPINOSAURIDS!

I hope we see new dinosaurs besides those already listed too. Stygimoloch is a nice add!

Also: f*ck you Universal and your secrecy!

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:28 pm

It would be pretty funny if Baryonyx once again was left in the shores after being teased in every other film except TLW already. Maybe there's some obscure reference but no actual screen time again. It's almost become in-joke how they never show it
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Mistral wrote:
It would be pretty funny if Baryonyx once again was left in the shores after being teased in every other film except TLW already. Maybe there's some obscure reference but no actual screen time again. It's almost become in-joke how they never show it
It wouldn't be fun. I would be tragic.

That dinosaur deserves to be in a JP movie and have a great scene in it, hell, it deserves more than some classics there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
It wouldn't be fun. I would be tragic.

That dinosaur deserves to be in a JP movie and have a great scene in it, hell, it deserves more than some classics there.

Maybe there's a scene where Owen and someone else are inspecting tracks on the ground, and the other guy says: "What do you think made these? Spinosaurus or something?" And Owen says: "What? No. Baryonyx, If I recall correctly. I don't even know what Spinosaurus is". It would be a stupid reference but I'd laugh at it. It would be even better if the other guy was called Billy.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Mistral wrote:
Who cares. At this point the scientific accuracy makes no sense anyway, they haven't been bothered with that since the 90's. Just have the Stygimoloch there.

Because the first JP movies were reguarded as the most scientifcally accurate dinosaur movies to date when they were released. Considering how JP was ahead of its time with ornithomimid herds and how TLW was also ahead of its time about T. rexes living in family packs, you could argue that it's got better with age. Things nosedived with JP3 and even in JW, things took a real downward slump via the Stegosaurus's and Triceratops dragging their tails.

If you added new dinosaurs that were far more accurate, which is what I hope they do with the new ones, as well at ret-con the Stegs and Trikes, then you'd have far more interest. Besides, I'm still in favor of new dinosaurs being added that are feathered: Anzu, a theriznosaur, Ornitholestes, etc.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Because the first JP movies were reguarded as the most scientifcally accurate dinosaur movies to date when they were released. Considering how JP was ahead of its time with ornithomimid herds and how TLW was also ahead of its time about T. rexes living in family packs, you could argue that it's got better with age. Things nosedived with JP3 and even in JW, things took a real downward slump via the Stegosaurus's and Triceratops dragging their tails.

If you added new dinosaurs that were far more accurate, which is what I hope they do with the new ones, as well at ret-con the Stegs and Trikes, then you'd have far more interest. Besides, I'm still in favor of new dinosaurs being added that are feathered: Anzu, a theriznosaur, Ornitholestes, etc.

Yes I know, that's why I said since the 90's. JP and to extent TLW were (mostly) accurate for their time and proved to the GA that the scientific community had  advanced in their knowledge of the dinosaurs. However as said, everything since then has been "whatever" and they haven't even tried. I'd still argue that the Spinosaurus for circa 2000 wasn't a bad representation, you know assumptions have to be made in certain circumstances, but otherwise everything else scientifically has been stuck to the past and absolutely no effort has been put forward to fix it. So I don't really see the point in suddenly starting to care about accuracy again, when the last two films have sunk to the level of fantasy Godzilla monsters. It's hard to dig way out of that hole at this stage. So they might just well continue down that route. I have many issues with these new films, but at this point this is one I shrug off as "whatever". There are bigger things to fix.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Yes I know, that's why I said since the 90's. JP and to extent TLW were (mostly) accurate for their time and proved to the GA that the scientific community had  advanced in their knowledge of the dinosaurs. However as said, everything since then has been "whatever" and they haven't even tried. I'd still argue that the Spinosaurus for circa 2000 wasn't a bad representation, you know assumptions have to be made in certain circumstances, but otherwise everything else scientifically has been stuck to the past and absolutely no effort has been put forward to fix it. So I don't really see the point in suddenly starting to care about accuracy again, when the last two films have sunk to the level of fantasy Godzilla monsters. It's hard to dig way out of that hole at this stage. So they might just well continue down that route. I have many issues with these new films, but at this point this is one I shrug off as "whatever". There are bigger things to fix.

It might be hard to totally dig out, but that doesn't mean that you should make things worse. Even if you do the basics, that would be an improvement. That and get a new dino advisor too, since Horner is the main reason behind the downward slump in accuracy. Would it totally fill the hole, maybe not, but it least you'd still have a small dent rather then a massive hole.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:

It might be hard to totally dig out, but that doesn't mean that you should make things worse. Even if you do the basics, that would be an improvement. That and get a new dino advisor too, since Horner is the main reason behind the downward slump in accuracy. Would it totally fill the hole, maybe not, but it least you'd still have a small dent rather then a massive hole.

Horner's part of it, but in the end the producers are the main guys controlling it.

They could try fixing some basics, but the last time they attempted changing things was "there are suddenly proto quills on raptors now, and Grant dreams of them too even though he's never seen them before!" -debacle.

I mean yeah, in principal I do agree that it would be "good" to get at least something right in the science department, and not steer it even more into 19th century science like they've been doing, but in my list of "fix these now" it's in the lower end. First there are numerous other things to go through in story and production side. And even if we talk just  about the animals themselves, I'd order the fix priority list as follows:
1) less over exploitation of CGI... and even the CGI that is there should be more convincing
2) more animatronics (thankfully seemingly on the fix list)
3) they should behave like real animals, not cartoon rabbits
4) there should be consistency between the animal outlook between the films (unless you specifically explain why it's changed)
5) color palette more like in the first three films, every animal shouldn't have the same gray ish / blue ish skin
6) then, then you can go into the scientific accuracy more
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Horner's part of it, but in the end the producers are the main guys controlling it.

Not when the producers basically let him do whatever he wants. In fact, he was so overbearing, that he was basically the de-facto co-director of JP3.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 6:41 pm

That list is too good to be be true? I mean Dilo's, Carnotaurus & Baryonyx, 3 of my all time favourite Dinosaurs in the one film, couldn't possibly be true?

Also guys, these new Dinosaurs don't have to be on Nublar or Sorna, they could be bred on the mainland, remember part of this film takes place on Nublar & the other on the mainland.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 8:38 pm

I think we should go through the list of predatory dinosaurs so far.

T. rex/Rexy

Blue/Velociraptor

Dilophosaurus/possibly the original one from JP

Carnotaurus

Baryonyx

One very large alpha predator in Rexy, one fairly large predator in Baryonyx, 2 medium sized predators in the Carnotaurus and Dilophosaurus, and one small predator in Blue.

The real question is how big will the Baryonyx get. I remember that the holotype was around 30-33 ft long, but if Suchomimus really was the African species of Baryonyx, then it could get larger. The holotype, which wasn't quite full grown was around 34-36 ft in length which means an adult could grow up to roughly 40-43 ft in length. T. rex sized. So depending on the species, we could get a Baryonyx that's larger then usual.

Also, I'd like to point out that the Carnotaurus could also be a threat since it's very fast in a straight sprint. Up to 25-30 mph to recent studies. More then fast enough to catch a Gallimimus/fleeing human.

All of a sudden, Nublar is looking far more dangerous then what the ending of JW showed it would be. I like this.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I'm so fucking hyped for Baryonyx! I hope this is true! YAY!

MORE LOVE TO SPINOSAURIDS!

I hope we see new dinosaurs besides those already listed too. Stygimoloch is a nice add!

Also: f*ck you Universal and your secrecy!

Slightly off topic, but I like how you don't bother censoring the first F bomb, but you do censor the second one Razz

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next