Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.

Go down 
+13
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
sdp
TyrannosaurTJ
BoulderFaceplant
The Beeg One
Megaspino2
CT-1138
Spinosaur4.4
Troyal1
Dead2009
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
It was not bad at all, IMO. Okay, it did things that no normal animal did. But it wasn't that horrible like people think it was.

I still sometimes think TLW rexes acted monstruous sometimes too.

So surviving a plane crash, going through a thick steel barrier, and getting burned alive without a single burn mark isn't 'bad at all'? Also, TLW T. rexes were defending their kid and their home territory. So they had a reason to be monstrous.

CT-1138 wrote:
Maybe the kind of Spino that looks like a mutant duck and acts like Michael Myers?

I still hope that it gets ret-conned as a Spiny/Rex hybrid if some other company gets the rights to it. After all, Universal sure won't do anything to explain it.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
It was not bad at all, IMO. Okay, it did things that no normal animal did. But it wasn't that horrible like people think it was.

So surviving a plane crash, going through a thick steel barrier, and getting burned alive without a single burn mark isn't 'bad at all'? Also, TLW T. rexes were defending their kid and their home territory. So they had a reason to be monstrous.

CT-1138 wrote:
Maybe the kind of Spino that looks like a mutant duck and acts like Michael Myers?

I still hope that it gets ret-conned as a Spiny/Rex hybrid if some other company gets the rights to it. After all, Universal sure won't do anything to explain it.

Same way Rexy get's her ass beaten by a genetically modified bioweapon and still got up in seconds like nothing happened to kill it. So yeah, both have it's flaws.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Any animal that has offspring will do whatever it takes to defend itself, it's young and it's territory (unless of course it doesnt have parental instincts and will abandon its young after birth). That's not being "monstrous", that's part of nature.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:48 pm

The problem with TLW is not the animal logic, but the human logic. Most of the characters are idiots. For example, how can I take either of these so-called "experts" and their opinions seriously even when it comes to the otherwise passable piece of dialogue below, when one of them is directly responsible for attracting the T-Rex to follow the group with her stupid bloody clothes and complete lack of wildlife and camping skills, and the other one rather jumps into the mouth of the Rex than deals with random poisonless milk snake. And then you get people like JPC Podcast ridiculing Alan Grant for being sellout, while these two clowns they adore have no idea what they're doing in the wild.

Sarah Harding: And the rex may continue to track us, too, if they perceive a threat to themselves or to their infant.
Dr. Robert Burke: No, no, you're wrong there, Dr. Harding. We'll lose them once we leave their territory.
Sarah Harding: No, don't bet on it. Tyrannosaurs got the largest proportional olfactory cavity of any creature in the fossil record with the exception of one.
Back to top Go down
Megaspino2
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Lost wrote:
I've never, for as long as this movie has existed, understood why so many people were upset that they used a different "main dinosaur". It boggles the mind. As a dinosaur enthusiast, I want to see as many dinosaurs as possible, and spinosaurus is a really cool-looking one! Can you blame them for getting excited about it and talking about how impressive it was? How many movies do we need with the t-rex in it? I always hated how people had to make the t-rex into some sort of hero, which is a big part of the reason I was pleased when it was discarded in JP3. Shame on the filmmakers for trying something new, right? Let's just go with "Rexy" (stupid thing to call a t-rex) in every single movie. Why even bother to show other dinosaurs? I was disappointed in Trevorrow when he decided to please these upset t-rex worshippers by destroying that skeleton. What an incredibly childish and cheap point to make.

I never once said that it was bad that they went for a new dinosaur but the way it was executed was piss poor. They turned the spino into a generic movie monster. Want proof? The phone scene alone is enough to prove my point. It's toxic because they violated the one thing JP tried to do from the start, which was to make the dinosaurs as neutral and animal like as possible. JP was not the first dinosaur movie, but it was one of the first to try to make the dinosaurs seem like real animals. JP3 just takes this concept and flushes it down the toilet with the way they handle the spino and the raptors.

I would have had no problem with the fight but the way they did it was pointless. It was like the filmmakers saying, "haha rex is trash, spino is life, get rektd kid." Atleast there was some buildup to the I.rex fight and while it was corny, it was worthy of being a final battle. The way the film handles it is why people get so upset with the topic. The t.tex deserved more than to be used as fodder and the spino deserved more than being a mindless killing machine.

Also, regarding TLW and the rex pair, Mistral nailed it right on the head. The reason the rex keep chasing the group is because of the blood and Sarah just has a complete brain fart. The movie clearly states that it is normal rex behavior and the characters completely ignore it. Pretty sure the movie did that on purpose.

Everyone needs to tone down the emotion though. Seriously, this could very easily spin out of control.

Last edited by Megaspino2 on Tue May 02, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:00 pm

I'm going to be so angry if Universal keeps attempting to push this who dino fighting thing.

I would actually be okay with what @Rhedosaurus is proposing with the whole Retcon thing, not for the sake of appeasing people per say, but it would allow us to see the Spino in it's more accurate form and provide an explanation for it looking different. Because I genuinely would like to see the animal come back and there is no way they are bringing the JP3 version back, atleast I wouldn't think so. 

And I think it would add that extra level to JP3 and make it make sense that it's a monster. And yes I'm aware that other animals in JP have not been protrayed extremely accurately before.

But either way I hope to god they drop it and move on(fight wise). Now I'm in no way against a realistic fight that makes sense. Just not one for the sake of one. And I feel like JW went too far in that area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Actually Sarah has triple brain fart, because not only does she screw it up with her clothes and leaving freaking snacks all over the place like 5-year old, but she also very much helps to kidnap the bloody infant, and with Nick indirectly gets everyone screwed and/or killed. Yes, the same infant she lectures everyone else later on of being super important with the T-Rex following them. What a hypocrite.

Yeah I know they did this on purpose to get the plot going and stuff, hoping no-one noticed, but I did. The characters are retards. Some are okay, but mostly retards. Dinosaurs are alright.

In JP3 & JW not so much.

Last edited by Mistral on Tue May 02, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Mistral wrote:
and the other one rather jumps into the mouth of the Rex than deals with random poisonless milk snake.

To be fair, he most likely mistook it for a coral snake, which is poisonous.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
and the other one rather jumps into the mouth of the Rex than deals with random poisonless milk snake.

Maybe, but what the hell was he going to achieve by jumping to the mouth of the T-Rex? And even if he somehow magically managed to get pass by it by billion to one odds, the snake (if it really had been coral snake) probably would have bitten him anyway due to him moving so rapidly like an idiot. It's like he had never been in contact with living animal
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Any animal that has offspring will do whatever it takes to defend itself, it's young and it's territory (unless of course it doesnt have parental instincts and will abandon its young after birth). That's not being "monstrous", that's part of nature.
Pushing a trailer with people inside it to a cliff doesn't sound so natural at all. It sounds like a revenge.

I think Nick is more at fault than Sarah. Sarah is awesome even when she does the dumb mistake in walking around with T.rex blood on her jacket.

Nick on the other hand is an asshole that deserved to die in Eddie's place.

Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Pushing a trailer with people inside it to a cliff doesn't sound so natural at all. It sounds like a revenge.

They were trying to permanently eradicate a threat to not only their kid, but to themselves. Besides, it wasn't their fault that they didn't know that the Dino Hunters were the ones that captured it.

Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:

It's like he had never been in contact with living animal.

Well, he's certainly never encountered a living snake up until that point. That's for sure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I think Nick is more at fault than Sarah. Sarah is awesome even when she does the dumb mistake in walking around with T.rex blood on her jacket.

Nick on the other hand is an asshole that deserved to die in Eddie's place.

I hate Nick far more than I do Sarah, and as I've said on that one thread I made he is basically the true arch villain of that movie as I see it. BUT if we talk about so-called self proclaimed experts... Nick's no expert in wild, and isn't pretending to be. Being in Greenpeace doesn't mean he knows anything about anything. He's even lighting cigarettes in the forest. But Sarah, who Hammond builds up as being this ultimate wild life and predator expert, and who herself as well is all macho about her survival skills and theoretical knowledge, has no idea what she is doing whatsoever. She's clearly never been anywhere where there's predators, I mean not even bears by the look of her reckless habits, and she cannot actually conform to her own advices and theories.

Last edited by Mistral on Tue May 02, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Yeah but how they got to know what was happening...Anyway, I'll let it pass.

But I told you it's 50-50 and I bet if it was Rex in the role of Spino in JP3 people wouldn't be so angry at all.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:51 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Yeah but how they got to know what was happening...Anyway, I'll let it pass.

But I told you it's 50-50 and I bet if it was Rex in the role of Spino in JP3 people wouldn't be so angry at all.

Angry, no. Upset, yes. The father T. rex going on a rampage in San Diego was one thing since he was in a drugged up rage after being captured and brought to a land he didn't know. Oh, and he found out that his kid got...well...kidnapped again. While some can see that as jumping the shark, and I can see why, at least he had reasons for all that carnage he caused. And most of that can be blamed on Ludlow.  

If a T. rex did what the JP3 Spino did, then I think that people still wouldn't like it since it would be turning it into a Godzilla knockoff and not having it be like an animal.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:55 pm

I love this forum, everyone is chill while talking about this subject.  You guys are great.Very Happy

Well, I have to agree with you there.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 3:50 am

Hello everybody! First of all I wanted to thank the staff for allowing us to discuss this topic. We will try to do it with as much respect possible. (We are fully aware that it is a controversial topic)

I just wanted to throw some light into some of the things that people believe about what really upset fans in the controversy between the T Rex and Spinosaurus in Jurassic Park 3.

What fans hated is not just that one random T Rex lost a fight, but rather that the movie JP3 firmly establishes that the Spinosaurus species is overall much much much superior to the T Rex species thus ruining the first 2 movies for many longtime fans. That is what fans hated (and still do).

So far, the series has not exactly corrected that, a skeleton smash or an old Rexy getting nearly killed by the Indominus does not exactly re establish that T Rexes will not always get humilliated so easy by Spinosauruses. Only a rematch can do that.

It is not a matter of time, because despite the fight happening 16 years ago, the establishment that the Spino species si much superior still remains in the series thats why fans keep making petitions for a rematch. Put yourselves in those who grew up with the first 2 films as the fondest memory of their childhoods instead of dismissing them as if they have some sort of problem.

And speaking of petitions, we at the petition want to break this belif that some people have that rematch supporters are just a bunch of mindless childish fanboys. Actually most of the rematch supporters are adults over the age of 25, longtime fans who want to see that corrected for the reasons above.

Some seem to forget that the whole T Rexes being established as standing no chance against Spinos thing was hated by most people. Not just kids. It was hated by adults too. People do not like their favorite 2 movies ruined.

Thank you guys for understanding us! Peace.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/

Last edited by #TRexSpinorematch on Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 7:30 am

Sigh....

Back to top Go down
sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:23 pm

If there's a re-match where T-Rex wins then they'd be 1-1, we need to make Universal know that there needs to be the final confrontation in JW3 to really bring dignity back to the T-Rex if we go by logic.

Now none of this will ever happen since JP/// is seen as a disappointment by Universal so they want to stay away from that as much as possible. They understand it's an issue with the fans so they decided to give us this easter egg of the Rex destroying the Spinosaurus' bones, I remember before the movie was released people speculated and hoped it would happen and it did. That's a wink given to the fans by the studio to show us "yeah we messed up". They aren't going to jeopardize storytelling and plot for the sake of appeasing a vocal minority of the fandom when they have a huge general audience market that doesn't really care. It's not economically or storywise a good idea to do, most franchises would just ignore something like this we at least got some acknowledgement.

In many ways Jurassic World is the story of JP/// told in a much better way, think about it. You have a new predator that is much bigger, scarier and fiercer than the T-Rex but in this movie we clearly see that the T-Rex is the king of the dinosaurs which in itself redeems the Spinosaurus fight since here we see the T-Rex kill a much fiercer enemy than the Spino. You can make your fan theories that the rex that the spino killed was the baby from TLW who never had the leg healed correctly or whatever and boom everyone is happy.

The Fandom needs to move on from the Spinosaurus and JP///.

http://miscrave.com
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Yeah, I'm starting to think we need to go full JPLegacy mode and just ban the subject entirely.

Bumping an old thread because your thread was closed to make literally the exact same point. Not cool.

Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:14 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Yeah, I'm starting to think we need to go full JPLegacy mode and just ban the subject entirely.

Bumping an old thread because your thread was closed to make literally the exact same point. Not cool.

Wait (If you are talking about my post), what you are saying is not true.

I posted here and then I made the other thread. And by the way notice that I am trying to be as respectful as possible.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/

Last edited by #TRexSpinorematch on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:22 am

Any and all discussions about the Spinosaurus and Rex are encouraged but at the same time I hope it's not the only thing that dominates any kind of news. That would get boring really fast lol.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 1:09 am

Megaspino2 wrote:
I'm going to be honest, I haven't seen one person act like a "t.rex fanboy" over the spino vs rex fight since 2008.

Countless Youtube videos have been made on the subject of the rematch (or Spino VS Rex in general) since 2008.

The petition for a Rex Spino rematch that Colin Trevorrow noted was made in 2015 (right after Jurassic World) and a second one (led by different people) was made in 2018.

And on the official Jurassic World Facebook group (with over 20,000 hardcore fans in it) the topic of the rematch (or Rex VS Spino in general) is very often brought up.

Not to mention the biggest evidence we have... the official Jurassic World Facebook page (with over 8 million has posted videos of the Rex Spino fight from Juassic Park 3 twice now (2017 and July of 2021) and in both videos most comments were clearly negative.

So yeah, the rematch (or Rex VS Spino in general) is still a topic that fans (and people in general) feel very much for. I am aware that yes, there are other fans that are not that interested in it but make no mistake about it, that does not change the fact that it is still arguably the number 1 issue in the franchise and the topic that can most easily get fans riled up.

Back to top Go down
Jason Voorhees
Embryo
Embryo
Jason Voorhees

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 8:37 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Megaspino2 wrote:
I'm going to be honest, I haven't seen one person act like a "t.rex fanboy" over the spino vs rex fight since 2008.

Countless Youtube videos have been made on the subject of the rematch (or Spino VS Rex in general) since 2008.

The petition for a Rex Spino rematch that Colin Trevorrow noted was made in 2015 (right after Jurassic World) and a second one (led by different people) was made in 2018.

And on the official Jurassic World Facebook group (with over 20,000 hardcore fans in it) the topic of the rematch (or Rex VS Spino in general) is very often brought up.

Not to mention the biggest evidence we have... the official Jurassic World Facebook page (with over 8 million has posted videos of the Rex Spino fight from Juassic Park 3 twice now (2017 and July of 2021) and in both videos most comments were clearly negative.

So yeah, the rematch (or Rex VS Spino in general) is still a topic that fans (and people in general) feel very much for. I am aware that yes, there are other fans that are not that interested in it but make no mistake about it, that does not change the fact that it is still arguably the number 1 issue in the franchise and the topic that can most easily get fans riled up.

I'll always say Rex species deserves a one-up on Spinosaurus and if people get legitimately riled up over this then thats more of a personal issue ya know? but I agree with the majority that a rematch is definitely in-order and it's long over due by this time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.friday-the-13th.net
Zmey
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 11:18 am

Well I guess with revelation that Spino is still alive in Camp Cretaceous makes this skeleton NOT hers. j
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.   Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universal's attempt to make the JW Spino skeleton that of the JP3 Spino.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3